Is this really a Kamela Harris ad or a terrible joke?
Add Reply
NoBody
2024-10-12 18:27:50 UTC
"I hope she has the guts to look me right in the eye and accept my
full-throated endorsement," says another male sitting awkwardly on a
truck tailgate.

"I'm sick of so-called men domineering, belittling, and controlling
women just so they can feel more powerful," says another male.

"Man up. Get involved. Vote," an image says at the end of the ad. A
notice at the bottom says the ad was not authorized by any campaign.

Many on social media mocked and ridiculed the cringey attempt to shore
up men's votes for Harris.

"These are both caricatures: one is a left-wing mistranslation of
'manosphere masculinity'; the other is an attempt to 'redefine
masculinity' in left-wing ideological terms. Taken together, they
represent a phony simulacrum of the male nature," responded
Christopher Rufo.

"I thought this was SNL but it's a REAL ad meant to help Kamala with
male voters," replied one critic.

"This is the funniest, most beta male ad I’ve ever seen," responded
January James. "I bet all these dudes live in a commune together."

"Kind of takes the breath away. Bad enough to make your molars ache.
So cring [sic] a sort of grandeur creeps into it. I believe that we
can declare the competition . . . over," read another popular tweet.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/man-enough-ad-mocked-online?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dlvr.it_fb_theblaze&tpcc=social_fb-post&fbclid=IwY2xjawF3njlleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHRlsjGnCRZWDw1mbvRoKORHioWTkFgfFqtPOphXUuua53PfLX4eWPUxEQA_aem_84vb2OrdFktBRKoMAq_cew

And before you whine about the source, here's the link to the video
where the comments DESTROY the ad.

pothead
2024-10-12 20:02:18 UTC
Post by NoBody
[...]
http://youtu.be/jLzYPbtklGs
When I first saw that campaign ad I thought it was something the Babylon Bee
cooked up.
It's not.

The democrats cannot be serious with this one.
Can they?
--
pothead
Kama Lama Ding Dong is the long lost sister of
Rama Lama Ding Dong
Alan
2024-10-12 20:32:26 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by NoBody
[...]
It isn't a campaign ad, doofus.

Did you watch to the end?

Where it literally says that it is NOT that?

"Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee"
NoBody
2024-10-13 14:24:03 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Post by NoBody
[...]
That's not saying it's not a campaign ad only that it did not
originate from Kamela.
NoBody
<crickets.wav>
NoBody
Yep they are.
Alan
Where you show that this is a parody site, you mean?
NoBody
Show us that it's a parody site.
Alan
LOL!
Skeeter
Translation: I can't. I was talking out of my ass.
Creon
2024-10-14 14:13:44 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Alan
Post by NoBody
And before you whine about the source, here's the link to the video
where the comments DESTROY the ad.
http://youtu.be/jLzYPbtklGs
Where you show that this is a parody site, you mean?
Show us that it's a parody site.
LOL!
The nuance of satire can be lost on people who don't have a good grasp
of the language.

Since Kremlin Girl's first language is Russian, she probably can't tell.
--
-c ASUS TUF Dash F15 x86_64 NVIDIA RTX 3060 Mobile
OS: Linux 5.15.0-122-lowlatency Release: Mint 21.3 Mem: 15.9G