'Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Demands Biden Be Removed After Mar-a-Lago Deadly Force Revelation
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2024-05-22 21:15:01 UTC
'Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Demands Biden Be Removed After Mar-a-Lago Deadly Force
Revelation

'Joe Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Calls For The 25th Amendment To Be Invoked After Unsealed
Docs Reveal FBI Deadly Force Authorization

Following the release of unsealed documents that showed that the FBI was authorized to use deadly force
during the Mar-a-Lago raid in late 2022 to obtain classified documents leftover from the Trump presidency,
the presumptive GOP nominee took to Truth Social to demand that Biden's cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment to
remove the 81-year-old Democrat from office.

The unsealed documents revealed that law enforcement officers engaged in the raid were authorized to use
"deadly force when necessary" and that FBI agents were going to "confront" the US Secret Service agents
protecting former First Lady Melania Trump. Agents were also authorized to go door to door to determine who
was at the resort as a guest. During the raid, the bureau also ransacked and photographed Melania Trump's and
Barron Trump's bedrooms.

"According to an 'Operations Order' produced in discovery, the FBI believed its objective for the Mar-a-Lago
raid was to seize 'classified information, NDI [national defense information], and US Government records as
described in [the] search warrant,'" Trump's lawyers wrote. Additional documents also showed that a medic was
on standby in case of any injuries sustained during the raid, and a local trauma center was identified.

"WOW! I just came out of the Biden Witch Hunt Trial in Manhattan, the 'Icebox,' and was shown Reports that
Crooked Joe Biden's DOJ, in their Illegal and Unconstitutional Raid of Mar-a-Lago, AUTHORIZED THE FBI TO USE
DEADLY (LETHAL) FORCE. NOW WE KNOW, FOR SURE, THAT JOE BIDEN IS A SERIOUS THREAT TO DEMOCRACY," Trump wrote.
"HE IS MENTALLY UNFIT TO HOLD OFFICE - 25TH AMENDMENT!"

Following the raid on Mar-a-Lago in 2022, Attorney General Merrick Garland said that he "personally approved
the decision" to issue a search warrant of Trump's home. The morning raid of the property was carried out by
FBI agents in unmarked shirts who brought "standard issue weapons, ammo, handcuffs, and medium and large
sized bolt cutters."

The use of deadly force authorization has led to some conservative commentators arguing that the raid was an
attempted assassination attempt by Biden's DOJ, with Steve Bannon arguing, "Use of deadly force against a
former POTUS who just had an election stolen from him... the attempted assassination of President Donald J
Trump. Is it not?"

Others argued that the use of deadly force shows how "criminal" the Biden administration is, with Arizona
Senate candidate Kari Lake (R-AZ) writing, "The sicko Biden FBI were ready to use deadly force during the
Mar-a-Lago BS raid. That tells you everything you need to know about this criminal Biden admin."

President Trump is currently facing 37 charges in the classified documents case, which is currently stuck in
pre-trial proceedings in Florida. The case is unlikely to make it to trial by the November election after
Judge Aileen Cannon indefinitely postponed the trial, citing the need to address multiple pre-trial issues.
The trial, which was initially set for May 20, is now in a state of uncertainty as Judge Cannon did not
provide a new trial date.

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!

Alan
2024-05-23 01:30:41 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
'Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Demands Biden Be Removed After Mar-a-Lago Deadly Force
Revelation
There was no revelation, loser.

Just a standard operating procedure part of the search warrant.
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 02:07:02 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 18:30:41 -0700, Alan says...
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
'Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Demands Biden Be Removed After Mar-a-Lago Deadly Force
Revelation
There was no revelation, loser.
Just a standard operating procedure part of the search warrant.
That was probably redacted before, but has since been REVEALED.

Show us:

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=22131380-trump-warrant-uns

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22344485/revised-affidavit-for-mar-a-lago-search.pdf

Oh... shit... I'm sorry... I guess you needed to be learned what "revelation" means.

My bad.

http://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY

http://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

http://youtu.be/D5JF7PupC58andpp

http://youtu.be/3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp

http://youtu.be/WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp

=====

http://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

http://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
http://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
http://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
http://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
http://youtu.be/VYch-1fRhiE

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
What page?
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:40:45 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 19:09:56 -0700
Post by Alan
What page?
EAT SHIT AND DIE!
Alan
2024-05-23 02:17:37 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
'Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Demands Biden Be Removed After Mar-a-Lago Deadly Force
Revelation
There was no revelation, loser.
Just a standard operating procedure part of the search warrant.
That was probably redacted before, but has since been REVEALED.
https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=22131380-trump-warrant-uns
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22344485/revised-affidavit-for-mar-a-lago-search.pdf
Oh... shit... I'm sorry... I guess you needed to be learned what "revelation" means.
My bad.
Yes.

'“The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all
search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the
use of deadly force,” an FBI spokesperson said. “No one ordered
additional steps to be taken and there was no departure from the norm in
this matter.” '

<https://signalscv.com/2024/05/fbi-responds-to-deadly-force-claims-about-mar-a-lago-raid/>
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:40:28 UTC
No they didn't.
Alan
2024-05-23 20:51:40 UTC
Post by Alan
'“The FBI followed standard protocol
No they didn't.
Yes. They did:

'THE FACTS:

The policy statement on the “use of deadly force,” which appeared in an
operations order for the Mar-a-Lago search, is not evidence of a plot to
kill Trump. It is a Department of Justice policy that is standard to
include in such documents.

“The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all
search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the
use of deadly force,” the agency said in a statement. “No one ordered
additional steps to be taken and there was no departure from the norm in
this matter.”'

<https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-fbi-maralago-search-672e97d19032de0947f108e4911f191e#>

'The policy is in the department’s Justice Manual with only minor
differences in wording to what is included in the order and is
summarized on the FBI’s website.'

The Justice Manual page:

<https://www.justice.gov/jm/1-16000-department-justice-policy-use-force#1-16.200>

The FBI page:

<https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/what-is-the-fbis-policy-on-the-use-of-deadly-force-by-its-special-agents>

Are you done losing yet?
Charlie Glock
2024-05-23 21:56:58 UTC
Post by Alan
[...]
This is not your typical perp.
Trump is a former US president who BTW has extensive secret service protection.
Whether you like or hate Trump if you have at least 1 brain cell working you should realize all of
this is nothing more than a poorly executed attempt at bringing Trump down.

And the importance of this precedent is that it could be you, me or anyone.

This should be a wake up call to all.
--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
Akidasar
2024-05-23 22:16:08 UTC
On 23 May 2024 21:56:58 GMT
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Alan
'“The FBI followed standard protocol
No they didn't.
The policy statement on the “use of deadly force,” which appeared
in an operations order for the Mar-a-Lago search, is not evidence
of a plot to kill Trump. It is a Department of Justice policy that
is standard to include in such documents.
“The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all
search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement
limiting the use of deadly force,” the agency said in a statement.
AMEN!
Alan
2024-05-24 01:53:35 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Alan
[...]
Really? Have you stolen classified documents
Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:12:40 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 18:53:35 -0700
Post by Alan
Have you stolen classified documents
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11630145/Biden-revealed-Jay-Leno-Hunter-refurbished-Corvette-garage-documents.html

Biden was asked how he could have classified materials 'next to your Corvette.' He shot back: 'By the way, my Corvette's in a locked garage, okay?'

Information taken from Hunter's laptop show that his Delaware-issued driver's license listed the Wilmington home as his primary residence.
Alan
2024-05-25 15:43:59 UTC
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
Have you stolen classified documents
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11630145/Biden-revealed-Jay-Leno-Hunter-refurbished-Corvette-garage-documents.html
Biden was asked how he could have classified materials 'next to your
Corvette.' He shot back: 'By the way, my Corvette's in a locked
garage, okay?'
So "next to"...

...not "in".

Another self-own, loser-2!
So what?
Akidasar
On top of, in the glove box of the one he sold to Leno, etc...
Alan
2024-05-25 17:56:02 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
Have you stolen classified documents
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11630145/Biden-revealed-Jay-Leno-Hunter-refurbished-Corvette-garage-documents.html
Biden was asked how he could have classified materials 'next to
your Corvette.' He shot back: 'By the way, my Corvette's in a locked
garage, okay?'
So "next to"...
On top of, in the glove box of the one he sold to Leno, etc...
"Next to" does not mean "on top of"...

...nor does it mean "in the glove box of"...

...and you haven't even shown that any Corvette was sold to Leno...
Governor Swill
2024-05-25 01:05:37 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Akidasar
[...]
Pity the Republicans never thought to fabricate charges against a Democratic President.

Oh.

Wait.

https://oversightdemocrats.house.gov/facts-on-republicans-sham-impeachment

Swill
NP: 3 Doors Down - I Feel You
--
Trump cites FBI stats to prove crime going down, 2019

<https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/crime-down-does-president-trump-deserve-credit>

Trump dismisses FBI stats that prove crime is going down, 2024

<https://people.com/fact-check-trump-false-claims-crime-rates-8624660>

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:40:21 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 21:05:37 -0400
Post by Governor Swill
Glory to Ukraine!
Go shed your blood there, little man ball.
Akidasar
2024-05-23 22:11:35 UTC
No.
Alan
2024-05-24 01:53:48 UTC
Yes.
Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:12:57 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 18:53:48 -0700
Yes.

AlleyCat
2024-05-23 03:20:14 UTC
['can.politics' crosspost reinserted]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucking midget Rudy, repaired]

=====

On Wed, 22 May 2024 19:52:09 -0700, Mike Colangelo says...
Post by AlleyCat
https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=22131380-trump-warrant-uns
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22344485/revised-affidavit-for-mar-a-lago-search.pdf
No mention of "use of force" in either one of those...
That's right. Now, tell your fuck-buddy, the ski bunny.

Such an unimaginative brain.
you fucking psychotic dwarf.
"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

[giggle]

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his
little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

[I Just *LOVE* The Way This Sig-file Makes Boi-Fucker Lose His Fucking Mind]

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive antisocial behavior and constant
overcompensation resulting in pompous mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and
tough talk.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the sufferer. Other characteristics
of this scourge are a very short penis, acne, low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!** - Rudy Canoza

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy Canoza

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy Canoza

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot - every fucking time. You're a
zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement"
*ALWAYS* is." - Rudy Canoza

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy Canoza

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy Canoza

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung, Sanitary Napkin and Bit of
Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy Canoza

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy Canoza

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy Canoza: https://i.imgur.com/4FSRuAQ.mp4

=====

provide a new trial date.
Alan
I asked you to produce the pages, loser...
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:38:09 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 21:38:53 -0700
Post by Alan
I asked you to produce the pages, loser...
I asked you to meet me for poutine.

Which one will happen first?
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:50:34 UTC
Post by Alan
Just a standard operating procedure part of the search warrant.
You spent how long working in LE here?

FUCK OFF CLOWN.
Charlie Glock
2024-05-23 21:58:53 UTC
Post by Alan
Just a standard operating procedure part of the search warrant.
You spent how long working in LE here?
FUCK OFF CLOWN.
It's STOP when dealing with known dangerous suspects.
Whitey Bolger for example.

A former POTUS with Secret Service protection?
Ummm.
No.
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
Akidasar
Well analyzed sir!
Alan
Trump wasn't there, doofus.
Akidasar
Shut the fuck up, cunt.
Greg Cotter
2024-05-23 16:38:41 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
'Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Demands Biden Be Removed
After Mar-a-Lago Deadly Force Revelation
If Trump wasn't born a coward he wouldn't demand that others do it. Why
can't he do it himself? Is he Too weak? Too Stupid? Too much of a coward?

Can't wait till they lock this whining old bitch Trump up and he gets the
first of his jailhouse beatings.

Then Biden should kill Putin. Another weak, stupid imbecile.
Cornelius Crane
2024-05-24 12:07:27 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
==
https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share
http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g
http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g
http://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY
http://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg
http://youtu.be/D5JF7PupC58andpp
W5n
Elect' http://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE
Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/YxxAyHgBiNU
Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc
Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44
Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
http://youtu.be/VYch-1fRhiE
Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
I demand that Trump be made King of Cuba.