Jagdeau's Preblom
Add Reply
Dhu on Gate
2024-10-15 23:19:49 UTC
https://www.rt.com/india/605730-trudeau-accuses-india-crime/

"Trudeau accuses India of supporting criminal activities in Canada"

is that from a Indian POV this not criminal but an extraterritorial
political intervention. To my mind this means Canada needs to take
it up in Indian courts to get this addressed. No need to spend a lot
either, if we've the sense to use local lawyers with an appropriately
vested interest (like mebbe a middle name of Song or sumthin?).

Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Eric@
2024-10-16 00:31:19 UTC
In article <vemtak$143go$***@dont-email.me>, ***@neotext.ca
says...
Post by Dhu on Gate
https://www.rt.com/india/605730-trudeau-accuses-india-crime/
"Trudeau accuses India of supporting criminal activities in Canada"
is that from a Indian POV this not criminal but an extraterritorial
political intervention. To my mind this means Canada needs to take
it up in Indian courts to get this addressed. No need to spend a lot
either, if we've the sense to use local lawyers with an appropriately
vested interest (like mebbe a middle name of Song or sumthin?).
Dhu
Did they ever end up explaining how Jaspal Singh Atwal got
invited to a state dinner with Trudeau & co. in Delhi? How he
got put on the guest list by a BC Indo-Canadian Liberal MP, &
chummed it up with Edmonton MP Amarjeet Sohi, who later claimed
he didn't know him?

Atwal being the guy who was convicted of trying murder an
Indian cabinet minister while visiting Vancouver Island back in
the 80's.

Atwal also being the guy charged with uttering death threats
against a Punjabi-language radio host in BC back in 2019.
(Charges were stayed after the Crown claimed they'd received
"new information".)
Dhu on Gate
2024-10-16 10:46:48 UTC
Post by Eric@
says...
Post by Dhu on Gate
[...]
Our Khalistanians need to consider their own traditions: Gurus Nanak,
et al. formulated a modern theology that effectively encompassed Hindu
and Islamic philosophies and provided moral support to the Mughal
Emperors: a "Land of the Pure" was not part of that vision.

In the modern Wierld a Shit Pie to the face has more real effect
than bullets.

Dhu