Toddler Runs Away to Mommy
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2024-05-22 20:41:12 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 11:59:46 -0500, super70s says...
Word is he's considering it but he's too stingy to invest in a new
separate bathroom at his --->"White"<--- (and don't you forget it) House.
That's racist, liberal.

Interviewer:
Your speech had racial overtones to it. Are you racist? I just want to ask you.

Trump:
I am not. I don't have a racist bone on my body. I want a strong border. I don't want illegal immigrants
pouring into this country. That doesn't make me racist. It means I love this country.

=====

WHO is more racist... Biden or Trump or liberals. If you can find us more examples of racism BY Trump, than
Biden and other Democrats, I'll stop calling you toddler.

1. "A few years ago, this guy (Barack Obama) would have been gettin' us coffee." - racist white supremacist
Bill Clinton(D) to racist white supremacist Sen. Ted Kennedy(D)

2. "Americans can't distinguish "between a South Kore
an and someone from Beijing." - Joe Biden

3. The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Lets just be clear. - Former President and
racist white supremacist Bill Clinton(D)

4. Joe Biden called Black Children "Roaches" to Describe those Who Felt His Hairy Legs

5. I mean, you got the first mainstream African American [Barack Obama] who is articulate and bright and
clean and a nice looking guy. - Sen. Joseph Biden(D)

6. Praised Democrat Segregationist Sen. John Stennis(D) as "Man of Character"

7. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then Sen. Barack Obama as light skinned
and with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.

8. "Segregation Is Good for Black People" - Joe Biden

9. I'll have those Niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years. Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air
Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, Inside The White House

10. "(The) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Governor George Wallace." - Joe Biden

11. These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got
something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do
something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough
to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be
no way of stopping them, well lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of
wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again. Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D) - Texas, 1957

12. Biden Gave Speech About What's "Good for the Negro"

13. You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just
come up and get a good square meal in Geneva. Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

14. "... if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black..." - Joe
Biden

15. Mahatma Gandhi ran a gas station down in Saint Louis. - Senator Hillary Clinton

16. I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a nigger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says
that the Lord made a White man from dust, a nigger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down
a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the
opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America. - Harry Truman

17. "If my opponent wins, they're going to put y'all back in chains." - Joe Biden

18. On Clarence Thomas - A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom. - Spike Lee

19. "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle." - Joe Biden

20. There are white Niggers. I've seen a lot of white Niggers in my time. - Former Klansman and US Senator
Robert Byrd(D), a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the conscience of the Senate in March of 2001

21. "I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, "We have suppressed the black man for 300
years." - Joe Biden

22. I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state....
The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia.... It is
necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me
as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it
convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities. - Former Klansman and current US Senator
Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the conscience of the Senate, in a letter written
in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

23. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean." - Joe
Biden

24. Blacks and Hispanics are too busy eating watermelons and tacos to learn how to read and write. - Mike
Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax

25. "We (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War." - Joe Biden

26. Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no
love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them. Donna Brazile, Al Gores
Campaign
Manager for the 2000 election

27. Somehow left wingnuts naturally assume that if a person has a bit of color in their face, and that color
is black, then the people they're talking to must talk, walk and act Black. Affecting a black accent to
recount
San Francisco mayor Willie Brown asking, Who is this Emily List? She's supportin' all these people. She's
supportin' Sen. Dianne Feinstein. She's supported Sen. Barbara Boxer... She supported everybody. Why wont she
support me? - Hillary Clinton (D,NY.)

28. There's some people who've gone over the state and said, Well, George Wallace has talked too strong about
segregation. Now let me ask you this: how in the name of common sense can you be too strong about it? You're
either for it or you're against it. There's not any middle ground as I know of. Democrat Alabama Governor
George Wallace (1959)

29. He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic
pride. He doesn't want to be black. California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial
marriage

30. Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes,
Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whiteys cars? - Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

31. Leftist Hate Group, Antifa, Calls Black Cop Nigger

32. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to
see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the
wilds. Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the
conscience of the Senate, in a letter written in 1944, after he quit the KKK.

33. The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go
down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent
black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years. - Louis Farrakhan
who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

34. I want to go up to the closest white person and say: You cant understand this, its a black thing and then
slap him, just for my mental health. - Charles Barron, a New York city councilman at a reparations rally,
2002

35. Some junior high nigger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or
sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the nigger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault.
He had the nigger down, he let him up. The nigger blindsided him. Roger Clinton, the Presidents brother on
audiotape

36. The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant
and have a baby, but it wont pay for much family planning. - Jocelyn Elders

37. These laws [segregation] are still constitutional and I promise you that until they are removed from the
ordinance books of Birmingham and the statute books of Alabama, they will be enforced in Birmingham to the
utmost of my ability and by all lawful means. - Democrat Bull Connor (1957), Commissioner of Public Safety
for Birmingham, Alabama

38. The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant
and have a baby, but it wont pay for much family planning. - Jocelyn Elders

39. Reparations are a really good way for white people to admit they're wrong. - Zack Webb, University Of
Kentucky NAACP

40. There's no great, white bigot; there's just about 200 million little white bigots out there. - USA Today
columnist Julienne Malveaux

41. White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and
mathematics before Socrates and them Greek HOMOS ever got around to it. - Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech
at Kean College, NJ, cited in Democrats Do the Dumbest Things

42. The white race is the cancer of human history. - Susan Sontag

43. The old white boys got taken fair and square. - San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown after winning an
election

44. Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them. - Mary
Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

45. You fucking Jew bastard. - Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in State
of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton and has been verified by Paul Fray and
three witnesses.

46. We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders. - Former Rep. Gus
Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

47. The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great
man. He rose Germany up from the ashes. Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia
McKinney in 2002

48. On New York - "Kiketown" - Harry Truman

49. Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace
because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name
of God to shield your dirty religion under his holy and righteous name. - Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for
congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, 1984

50. Hymies. Hymietown. - Jesse Jackson's description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign
trail.

51. Jews... that's J-E-W-S. - Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost
in 2002

52. (I) will not let the white boys win in this election. - Donna Brazile, Al Gores Campaign Manager on the
2000 election
AlleyCat

2000 election
Alan
2024-05-22 21:41:06 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
On Wed, 22 May 2024 11:59:46 -0500, super70s says...
Word is he's considering it but he's too stingy to invest in a new
separate bathroom at his --->"White"<--- (and don't you forget it) House.
That's racist, liberal.
Your speech had racial overtones to it. Are you racist? I just want to ask you.
I am not. I don't have a racist bone on my body. I want a strong border. I don't want illegal immigrants
pouring into this country. That doesn't make me racist. It means I love this country.
What makes him a racist is:

Insisting 5 black and latino teenagers were guilty even after it was
PROVEN they were not.

<https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/nyregion/central-park-five-trump.html>

Trump demanding that all black employees were taken off the floor when
he would visit his casino.

<https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history>

Trump saying that he doesn't want black people "counting my money! I
hate it." and saying that "laziness is a trait in blacks".

<https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history>

Etc.
Akidasar
2024-05-22 21:43:52 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 14:41:06 -0700
https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks

Joe Biden has a decades-long habit of making overtly racist remarks, taking discriminatory positions and cavorting with known racists.

Biden is almost certainly unaware of what he’s saying and has simply repeated what a liberal on his staff has instructed him to say.

Joe Biden, who has a lifetime of them, is now president of the United States. On some days and in some ways, it must be good to be on the left.

Joe Biden has a decades-long habit of making overtly racist remarks, taking discriminatory positions and cavorting with known racists—things that would get anyone to his political right tossed out of polite society. But being on the left must make it okay.

Just a few days ago, while lamenting the difficulty in convincing many Latinos and blacks to take the COVID vaccine, he committed a series of racially charged blunders that barely registered in the corporate media’s consciousness.

Biden white-splained that Latinos in America resist vaccinations because “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported.”

This statement makes the insane assumption that all Latinos present in this country are illegal aliens subject to expulsion. It never occurred to Biden that more than 60 million Latinos are actually American citizens, according to recent census figures.

While insulting such a sizable segment of our population, Biden actually went further. He referred to this group of people as “Latinx,” which is a term invented by woke academics who objected to gender-specific words in the Spanish language.

Just 3% of Latinos use “Latinx” to describe themselves and less than a quarter have even heard of the term, according to the Pew Research Center. Many find it to be an offensive bastardization of the Spanish language.

Here, Biden is almost certainly unaware of what he’s saying and has simply repeated what a liberal on his staff has instructed him to say. But there are plenty of examples where Biden should not receive the benefit of the doubt.

In the same breath as his “Latinx” comment, Biden lectured about the fears that blacks may have of the vaccine, attempting to point to historically shameful episodes when they were subjected to inhumane medical experiments.

“They are used to being experimented on—the Tuskegee Airmen and others,” Biden said.

In this, he confused legendary World War II fighter pilots with a long, notorious governmental study of syphilis among black men—the Tuskegee Experiment.

It does not take much effort to imagine the media’s reaction if Donald Trump had mangled so many racial issues in one press conference.

Examples dating back to his campaign for president (and earlier) abound.

On Charlamagne Tha God’s popular morning radio show in May 2020, Biden infamously asserted to the largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!”

Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Taken together, these statements clearly suggest that Biden believes all black people think alike.

In the same interview, responding to a question on whether he had taken a cognitive test, Biden angrily fired back with the suggestion that the black reporter was a drug addict.

“That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” Biden said. “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

Put these words into Mitch McConnell’s mouth and try to envision how long he’d be allowed to remain in the Senate, let alone in a leadership position.

But Biden has been getting away with this for years.

In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

Of course, he infamously worked with segregationist senators to oppose that mandatory busing, which decades later led to the strongest moment in Kamala Harris’s campaign for president, when she blasted him as having personally impacted her as a young girl.

And over the course of his entire career, he had kind words to say about staunchly segregationist senators.

Any one of these statements or episodes would have been enough to sink the political career of any conservative in Washington, D.C., against whom tenuous accusations of racism are commonplace and occur almost daily.

But Joe Biden, who has a lifetime of them, is now president of the United States. On some days and in some ways, it must be good to be on the left.
Alan
2024-05-22 23:18:42 UTC
Awww... you couldn't handle a word I posted.

:-)
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 02:46:40 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 21:33:12 -0500, stupor70s says...
Ha! The dipshit AlleyPuss can't even keep his threads straight.
Leave it to a toddler. I did this on purpose, toddler, because you pussed out and never replied to the first
reply I made to your OP, so I simply reminded you that you pussed out.

I know EXACTLY what I did, just because your fuck-buddy Rudy was whoring for attention and getting pissed
that I "repeated" an article...

Not like he didn't write the same article about 30 times today, or anything. Leave it to pansy-ass pussy
liberals to be the hypocritical cock-suckers they are.

=====

Try again?

2000 election
Alan
2024-05-23 02:50:37 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
On Wed, 22 May 2024 21:33:12 -0500, stupor70s says...
Ha! The dipshit AlleyPuss can't even keep his threads straight.
Leave it to a toddler. I did this on purpose, toddler,
Oh, loser...

...not the "I meant to do that" defense...

I mean, you orange idol can't to better...

...(honest, I meant to freeze for 30 seconds in the middle of a speech!)...

...but I expected a LITTLE better of you.
AlleyCat

I mean you slaves to Turdumb.
Dhu on Gate
2024-05-24 14:07:27 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
On Wed, 22 May 2024 21:33:12 -0500, stupor70s says...
Ha! The dipshit AlleyPuss can't even keep his threads straight.
Leave it to a toddler. I did this on purpose, toddler,
Oh, loser...
...not the "I meant to do that" defense...
I mean, you orange idol can't to better...
I do believe you intended to type something like yor perple minkey ...

Dhu

p.s. Rush *IS DEAD*
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 17:34:12 UTC
['can.politics' crosspost reinserted]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucking midget repaired]

=====

On Wed, 22 May 2024 22:54:52 -0700, Mike Colangelo says...
No, you didn't
Yes, I did. Why would I post the EXACT same article in another thread? I don't fuck up, like you, you
unimaginative little squirt. I see you still can't come up with your own insults.
You did it because you are a *fuck up*
Naah... if I was a fuckup, I'd write shit like this:

It is a dark moment *entire* created by... - Rudy Canoza

"This comments" - Rudy Canoza

Fuck off with you copypasta. - Rudy Canoza

"Wnenever(sic) Hartung starts off with "So...", e.g. "So what you're saying
is...", what follows is always a straw man, which is a type of lie." - Rudy Canoza

"You already squandered you(sic) one reply." - Rudy Canoza

"You found it somewhere and copypastaed"(sic) - Rudy Canaoza

"So, the judge was actually *is* actually a felon." - Rudy Canaoza

"It choose(sic) you" - Rudy Canaoza

THEN, he fucks up his own fuckup.

"It chooe(sic) you"? - Rudy Canoza

[giggle]

"Adversary and enemy are not(sic) synonyms." - Rudy Canoza

AlleyCat, the narcissist, ,(sic) The Insanely Jealous Narcissist - Rudy Canoza

The vast majority of political violence in the U.S>(sic) is committed by far right-wingnuts. - Rudy Canaoza

"LOL... Ruy(sic) *correctly* points out that "adversary" and "enemy" are not synonyms" - Rudy Canaoza

THEN, fucks up again, trying to right his wrong. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"LOL... Ruey(sic) *correctly* points out that "adversary" and "enemy" are not synonyms" - Rudy Canaoza

"Adversary and enemy are not synonyms." - Rudy Canoza

Not a fuck up, per se... just a lie.

Look(sic) Rudy makes me do - Rudy Canaoza

No. The subject line is a a ie(sic). - Professor of Grammar, Rudy "I Fucked Up Again" - Rudy Canoza

"You don't(sic) your ass from your face, shitbag." - Professor of Grammar, Rudy "I Fucked Up Again"" - Rudy
Canoza

"Decent People Laught"(sic) - Rudy Canoza

"I have reduce(sic) my assets." - Rudy "Bill Flett" Canoza

"I really have explain(sic) fully why no one died to "preserve our liberty." - Rudy Canoza

"It would if were were(sic) writing in German, which, of course, we aren't." - Rudy "Bill Flett" Canoza

"You didn't even read you(sic) copypasta lie bullshit." - Rudy "Bill Flett" Canoza

"living rent-free in you(sic) diseased imagination." - Rudy Canoza

Yes, *YOU* know where I kicke(sic) your squat-to-piss no-fight faggot ass, you fat fairy. - Rudy Canoza

"No one aksed(sic) you, Google Groups faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"Eric Schild - hysterical histrionical estogen(sic)-oozing squat-to-piss fairy - squealed" - Rudy Canoza

Estogen? What the fuck is Estogen, brainiac?

"That exclude(sic) McEnany and you, and also Trump." - Rudy Canoza

"Oh, that's right: you're(sic) Nazi." - Rudy Canoza

Thursday, October 10, 2019: "Trump has *failed* to delegitimate(sic) the impeachment effort, as the growing
public support for it shows." - Rudy Canoza

Wednesday, August 4, 2020: "As I already explained: *every* word Trump says about the election is part of
an attempt to try to delegitimate(sic) it in advance." - Rudy Canoza

Tuesday, August 3, 2020: "Everything he says about the election is intended to destabilize and delegitimate
(sic) it." - Rudy Canoza

Friday, August 7, 2020: "No. Trump's deliberate attempts to delegitimate(sic) the election are well
proved." - Rudy Canoza

Funny how he *NEVER* uses that word AFTER I corrected the narcissistic idiot.

"[snip plagiarized bullshit that AlleyPussyBitch has'nt[sic] even read]" - Rudy Canoza - 6/15/21 -
Contraction error...funny!

"I have reduce(sic) my assets." - "Bill Flett" - 6/12/21 - More verb tense problems for our uneducated lil
guy. - Rudy Canoza

"I really have explain(sic) fully why no one died to 'preserve our liberty.'" - Wednesday is Verb Problem day
for Dwarfling, "Rudy Canoza" 6/9/21

"It would if were[sic] were writing in German, which, of course, we aren't." - Rudy Canoza 6/8/21

"You didn't even read you[sic] copypasta lie bullshit." - Rudy Canoza - 6/8/21 - Pronoun problems for The
Dwarf

"living rent-free in you[sic] diseased imagination." - "Rudy Canoza" - 2/10/21 - More dwarfish pronoun
problems

"The(sic) did not "invade" anything, ratboy." --- "Rudy Canoza" 7/10/21 Article or pronoun? Which is it to
be?

"The salient characteristic of right-wingnut shitbags like ratboy"(sic). --- "Rudy Canoza" 7/8/21 No verb,
therefore it is not a sentence. Tsk-tsk.

"Fuck off with Delwaware."(sic) - "Rudy Canoza" 7/23/21 The Dwarfling discovers a new state!

"When Nazi sympathizer(sic) like you are exterminated" - "Orni Thopter" 7/23/21 Even Rudy's socks have
problems with plurals. - Rudy Canoza

"*(A)ny*(sic) measure the(sic) either outright prevents eligible voters from voting"(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)
(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic) - "Rudy Canoza" 7/19/21 More problems with articles...

"She's an excellent judge, and his(sic) criticism of Trump's truly shitty lawyers is spot-on." - "Rudy
Canoza" 7/12/21 More gender-shifting? Hahaha.
AlleyCat
2024-05-24 15:49:06 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 05:13:06 -0500, super70s says...
"Toddler Runs Away to Mommy"
Yes... you did.

Annnd...

[...]

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!