The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2024-05-18 22:12:31 UTC
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!

https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962

The ONLY way a Democrat will win the 2024 Presidential election, is if they cheat.

Again.

81 million ballots, yes... voters?

No.

This man did NOT get 81 million PEOPLE to vote for him.

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!

Alan
2024-05-18 22:41:04 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962
'Um…I’m 100% a Trump supporter but this video is from when he visited
the construction site a few weeks ago. It’s not the Bronx.'
AlleyCat
2024-05-18 23:25:13 UTC
On Sat, 18 May 2024 15:41:04 -0700, Alan says...
Post by AlleyCat
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962
'Um?I?m 100% a Trump supporter but this video is from when he visited
the construction site a few weeks ago. It?s not the Bronx.'
LOL... that matters not. If he can get THAT kind of response in Manhattan... just wait.

"The video is representative of the enthusiasm across New York City!"

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

http://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY

http://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

http://youtu.be/D5JF7PupC58andpp

http://youtu.be/3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp

http://youtu.be/WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp

=====

http://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

http://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
http://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
http://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
http://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
http://youtu.be/VYch-1fRhiE

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
2024-05-19 00:13:03 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962
'Um?I?m 100% a Trump supporter but this video is from when he visited
the construction site a few weeks ago. It?s not the Bronx.'
LOL... that matters not.
It matters that it completely rebuts that:

"The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump Supporters"

...with the implication that people are gathering long before the rally.

They're not.

Sorry that bothers you so much, loser.
Akidasar
2024-05-19 19:41:56 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump
Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962
'Um?I?m 100% a Trump supporter but this video is from when he
visited the construction site a few weeks ago. It?s not the
Bronx.'
LOL... that matters not.
"The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump
Supporters"
...with the implication that people are gathering long before the rally.
They're not.
Sorry that bothers you so much, loser.
I don't think you could get your own name right unless your mommy called
you in for dinner everyday at 6.

https://www.facebook.com/NEWSMAX/videos/i-was-shocked-to-see-so-many-bronx-trump-supporters-cara-castronuova-national-re/3428245647474082/
"I was shocked myself to see how many Trump supporters were in the
Bronx."…

Former President Donald Trump is picking up support in The Bronx, one
of New York City's bluest areas. NEWSMAX correspondent Cara
Castronuova spoke with residents to find out why.

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=174448158
Trump Supporters Gather in the Bronx Ahead of Trump Visit ELIZABETH
WEIBEL 18 May 2024

INSANE: Trump Does the IMPOSSIBLE, Turns South Bronx RED Ahead of Rally!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/18/ttrump-supporters-gather-in-the-bronx-ahead-of-trump-visit/
In another video, people from the group Black Patriots for Trump were gathered in a park in the South Bronx as several speakers encouraged people to vote for Trump.

“We want jobs, we want fair housing, we want better schools so our children won’t be accused of not being able to know what a computer is. Build some brand new state-of-the-art computer labs in those schools, make the investments into these communities,” one speaker said in the video. “Trump will be here on the 23rd, and we hope to see a turnout. There’s a 3500 person capacity, and we’re expecting to see 3500 people with an overflow.”

Another person could be heard encouraging people to “come out and vote for Donald Trump.”

“Don’t be afraid. Don’t be afraid. Stand with me. Fight with me,” the
woman said. “Because I am here for the people. We the people, it is we
the people. I am here for the children, the future of our country, for
our children. I have grandchildren, I want a better America for our
children.”
Alan
2024-05-22 23:48:59 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
'This content isn't available right now'

Gee, I wonder why...
Akidasar
Deep state.
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 00:12:09 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 16:48:59 -0700, Alan says...
Post by Alan
'This content isn't available right now'
Gee, I wonder why...
Because Macs suck?

This?

https://www.facebook.com/NEWSMAX/videos/i-was-shocked-to-see-so-many-bronx-trump-supporters-cara-castronuova-
national-re/3428245647474082/

I went right to it.

To prove it?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1793434185186541568/pu/vid/avc1/960x540/ppDcmcsRw14n3SxL.mp4?tag=12

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
2024-05-23 01:19:51 UTC
Post by Alan
'This content isn't available right now'
Gee, I wonder why...
Because Macs suck?
This?
https://www.facebook.com/NEWSMAX/videos/i-was-shocked-to-see-so-many-bronx-trump-supporters-cara-castronuova-
national-re/3428245647474082/
Nope. Still not available, loser.

Even after I fix the URL because you're too incompetent to post a link
correctly.
Post by AlleyCat
I went right to it.
To prove it?
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1793434185186541568/pu/vid/avc1/960x540/ppDcmcsRw14n3SxL.mp4?tag=12
How does that "prove it", loser?

You can't show the two are the same video.
AlleyCat

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
2024-05-23 01:24:06 UTC
Post by Alan
You can't show the two are the same video.
Yes, I can.
Then go right ahead...

...loser.
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 01:52:49 UTC
Post by Alan
You can't show the two are the same video.
Yes, I can.
Then go right ahead...
Like I said... you're really bad at this, or you like playing faggot games.

Does stupid not know you can see it on Newsmax?

Or youtube?

But since you want the Facebook version.

Make sure you view it in full screen so you can see the text.

https://i.imgur.com/Q16Qlk9.mp4

Another Facebook version of the same article and video.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=755499606395175

WHY are you sooo bad at this? I'm on a potato PC that I built myself, and I get everything.

Macs suck.

Now, will you shut your effeminate round-mouth, ski bunny?

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
2024-05-23 02:04:05 UTC
Post by Alan
You can't show the two are the same video.
Yes, I can.
Then go right ahead...
Like I said... you're really bad at this, or you like playing faggot games.
Does stupid not know you can see it on Newsmax?
Or youtube?
http://youtu.be/NJOvNLdRA1o
How does it prove it's the same video that you claim was on Facebook?
Post by AlleyCat
But since you want the Facebook version.
Make sure you view it in full screen so you can see the text.
https://i.imgur.com/Q16Qlk9.mp4
And yet you cannot provide the URL.

Interesting.
Post by AlleyCat
Another Facebook version of the same article and video.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=755499606395175
Nope.

Doesn't even lead to a specific video.
Post by AlleyCat
WHY are you sooo bad at this? I'm on a potato PC that I built myself, and I get everything.
Sure you are.
Post by AlleyCat
Macs suck.
Now, will you shut your effeminate round-mouth, ski bunny?
Awww, loser.

You're not getting upset, are you?
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:49:37 UTC
Post by Alan
You can't show the two are the same video.
Yes, I can.
Then go right ahead...
...loser.
PBS broadcast that admission, cope.

"In a remarkable PBS documentary the January 6th committee admits the
entire thing was a publicity stunt/fabricated tv production meant to
manipuate the audience>'
Alan
2024-05-23 21:17:27 UTC
http://youtu.be/ldaojaHqog0
"In a remarkable PBS documentary the January 6th committee admits the
entire thing was a publicity stunt/fabricated tv production meant to
manipuate the audience>'
Here's a hint for you, loser-2:

When you watch, hear or read something that is talking about someone or
some organization in the third-person...

...it means the speaker or writer is NOT that someone or organization.
Akidasar
2024-05-23 22:14:38 UTC
Post by Alan
You can't show the two are the same video.
Yes, I can.
Then go right ahead...
...loser.
PBS broadcast that admission, cope.
http://youtu.be/ldaojaHqog0
"In a remarkable PBS documentary the January 6th committee admits
the entire thing was a publicity stunt/fabricated tv production
meant to manipuate the audience>'
Here's a hint for you,
Here's a shovel to your face.

Alan
2024-05-24 01:54:16 UTC
Post by Alan
You can't show the two are the same video.
Yes, I can.
Then go right ahead...
...loser.
PBS broadcast that admission, cope.
http://youtu.be/ldaojaHqog0
"In a remarkable PBS documentary the January 6th committee admits
the entire thing was a publicity stunt/fabricated tv production
meant to manipuate the audience>'
Here's a hint for you,
Here's a shovel to your face.
Your admission that I'm absolutely right.

:-)
Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:13:27 UTC
Post by Alan
You can't show the two are the same video.
Yes, I can.
Then go right ahead...
...loser.
PBS broadcast that admission, cope.
http://youtu.be/ldaojaHqog0
"In a remarkable PBS documentary the January 6th committee admits
the entire thing was a publicity stunt/fabricated tv production
meant to manipuate the audience>'
Here's a hint for you,
Here's a shovel to your face.
Your
Waiting to see you in here:

AlleyCat
2024-05-23 01:24:40 UTC
Post by Alan
You can't show the two are the same video.
Yes, I can.

The problem is, you and your Mac, can't.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
If you could, you already would have, loser.
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 02:20:19 UTC
Post by Alan
You can't show the two are the same video.
Yes, I can.
The problem is, you and your Mac, can't.
If you could, you already would have, loser.
LOL... we know THAT isn't true, game-player. I feel sorry for you, but you and your faggot games get a litle
old, so no... yu know better than that.

I don't feel the need to show-off. I'm not like you and Rudy, two fuckees in a pod.

You probably spend a small amount of time feeling sorry for Rudy and Alan, but elated when these undeserved
narcisists start spouting their bullshit.

You see how Rudy and Alan treats other people (even fellow gays on the left), and it's quite funny.

Have you ever wondered how to make Rudy and Alan, the narcissists, miserable and what makes them afraid or
triggered? (maybe for a second... then it's gone)

Just for the record, trying to make Rudy and Alan, the narcissists, miserable, might have its place for a
short period of time, but I don't recommend focusing on it for too long as this WILL, inevitably, get old,
like Rudy and Alan's insults.

But, if you need a quick fix, let's get into the top things all narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, hate.

How to Make Rudy and Alan, the narcissists, Miserable

Lack Of Acknowledgment:

It's no secret that most narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, revel in admiration and validation. Rudy and Alan
depend on constant approval to maintain their sense of intrinsic worth. To achieve these goal, they TRY to
absorb (or steal) the energy of other people.

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

Do you ever wonder why narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, don't seem to mind the negative attention? It's
because negative attention also fuels their narcissistic fire.

Any negativity is still getting attention, and any form of attention gives them the incentive to keep going.
It gives them the motivation to keep proving themselves.

In fact, they often like negative attention better, because if you're still amused by their emotional times,
they can try to exploit these.

Therefore, a lack of acknowledgment is the real threat. To Rudy and Alan, indifference is even more of an
issue than hatred. Rudy and Alan would rather you have a negative opinion than have no opinion at all.

(sick fucks)

Narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, can't stand it when no one is paying attention to them. Rudy and Alan don't
know how to feel important or special if they isn't the center of the universe or consuming someone's
thoughts. Theirs is also why the traditional Grey Rock method is often pointless and why complete avoidance
is the best route (or extreme modified contact... just ignore the sick fucks).

When People Speak Factually:

Have you ever paid close attention to how Rudy and Alan, the narcissists, speak? Rudy and Alan use excessive,
long-winded language charged with grandiose emotion.

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung, Sanitary Napkin and Bit of
Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot - every fucking time. You're a zero,
as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS*
is." - Rudy and Alan, the basement dweller and overall mommy's boy. [giggle]

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Rudy and Alan skew reality to meet their world-view, and they believe their truth is always the "right"
truth. They take truuf over fact!

Additionally, through the use of cognitive empathy, they spent their entire life observing the emotional
language of other people (Russian sports officials, especially) and using it to their advantage. So, when you
speak in facts instead of using emotion, they intuitively understand they have less of an upper hand.

Therefore, they hate it when someone challenges them with facts instead of emotion. Rudy and Alan will
usually retaliate with more arguing or hysteria, doubling down, even when they know they're wrong, ESPECIALLY
when they've used psycho liberal tricks to try and change the topic, to what THEY want to talk about, since
their low self-esteems won't allow them to lose to lowly people like AlleyCat.

"Stupid lying shit-4-brain cell Google Groups Shitbag loser lied" - Rudy

"Because I read the reliable news, you fucking toothless advanced-Alzheimer's shit-4-brain cell Google
Groups loser Shitbag"

"Imbecilic Google Groups loser Shitbag." (their most ardent admirers, the gays, use Google Groups... tee hee)

Their childish response simply shows that they feel out-of-control. Rudy's attempt to elevate the
conversation's intensity by throwing an emotional temper tantrum, shows us JUST how psycho he is.

"Hysterical histrionic estrogen-oozing squat-to-piss fairy, who was *NOT* a three-letter athlete, *NEVER* a
bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid -
squealed and shrieked."

If anything, these dynamics only highlight the narcissist's immaturity. Their inability to absorb facts
demonstrates their incompetence in approaching most adult interactions.

This is why Alan never answers to ALL of the topics' points or questions. Alan's so lazy and afraid to look
and BE wrong, prevents him from even ATTEMPTING to engage in the WHOLE conversation, choosing and addressing
ONLY that which he thinks he can "win".

Rudy and Alan are not skilled in the language of facts because they are always lying and hiding things, so
speaking factually throws them completely off-balance.

Authority:

Narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, detest authority. That's because they resent having to answer to anybody but
themselves (mommy orders them around, further compounding their anger).

Any sense of authority threatens their inherent desire for power and control.

It's not uncommon for narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, to have issues at work (LOL), school (LOL), or, in
Rudy's case, the law.. Has the narcissist in your life had multiple jobs?

Rudy?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are they frequently getting reprimanded for their behavior?

While narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, can be intelligent, they often come across as combative and unfit in
professional environments. If confronted by their inappropriate behavior, they tend to deny or rationalize
their part.

Of course, it's no surprise that most authority figures dislike working with narcissists, like Rudy and Alan.
Supervisors find them unruly and unreasonable.

Rudy and Alan can't understand why the person can't follow basic directions without such volatile reactions.

Stay on topic!

Being Told No:

Of all things, Rudy and Alan, the narcissists, hate being told no (and actually following through with it)
tops the list. Narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, are used to manipulating and weaseling their way into getting
what they want.

Often, they'll pull all the stops to accomplish these task. They've spent their whole life charming people to
meet their needs.

Rudy!!!??? LOL
That's why telling them no, and being adamant on your stance, often causes such an angry reaction. Rudy and
Alan, the narcissists, aren't just upset about the denial - they're downright confused by it!

Narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, can't actually fathom why someone would refuse them. Because they lack real
empathy, they can't understand what must be going on in your mind. Moreover, even if they try to comprehend
it, they refuses to accept this reality.

Implementing Consequences:

Have you ever tried to set a boundaries with Rudy and Alan, the narcissist,? How well did it go?

It didn't. They're narcissists... hence this sig file.

Most likely, you tried to implement a limit, and they reacted in one of three ways:

Dismissing you altogether and gas-lighting your feelings, acknowledging their mistake (LOL), and then doing
nothing to change, reacting with intense rage, threats, or even physical violence.

"You impotent little cant whom I would squash like a bug if I ever saw you." - Rudy

Narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, can't accept any real consequences. Rudy and Alan can't see when they're
wrong, and they can't understand how someone would ever think they're wrong. And even if the narcissist
understood these, they simply wouldn't care. As a result, they tend to react disproportionately to boundaries
and serious conversations as a means to intimidate you and force you into compliance.

Unfortunately, many people simply give up on trying to implement consequences with narcissists, like Rudy and
Alan.

Or, we just don't give a shit enough about them to care.

Losing At Anything:

Have you ever observed young children playing a board game? If so, you've probably witnessed plenty of
cheating behaviors and dramatic reactions to losing. It's acceptable when the players are three years old,
but what happens when you're referring to full-fledged adults, like Rudy and Alan?

Narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, can resemble toddlers, in that they tend to be extremely sore losers. Rudy
and Alan struggle to accept losing, and they also tends to lash out when it happens.

This is why Alan and Rudy ALWAYS want the last word, even when there's no need for a reply. If they're caught
going off-topic, JUST so they can have something to argue about, they will keep up their little ruses JUST so
they can think they win.

A few scenarios may occur:

Rudy and Alan repeatedly proclaim a person on Usenet is incompetent. Rudy and Alan attempt to defame or
humiliate the REAL winner. Rudy and Alan pretend they didn't care about winning. (unlikely)

Rudy and Alan insists that they "let the other person" take the spotlight. Rudy and Alan refuses to accept
that they lost and awkwardly act as if they're the actual winner.

(ALWAYS)

Public Humiliation:

Because narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, are sore losers, they can't handle real or perceived public
humiliation, hence, the never-ending thread in which they proclaim "you lost, loser."

Rudy and Alan just can't tolerate the threat of failure. To them, public humiliation is the ultimate form of
defeat.

(and THAT'S why they HAVE to be the last poster in a thread, if they have felt that they're been slighted, in
the least)

We all know that narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, have incredibly fragile egos. When they believe someone is
making fun of them or if they're not the perceived expert or authority in a public setting, it jolts their
existence. As a result, they'll do anything to protect their fragile ego.

Some common responses include:

Making violent or emotionally-charged threats:

"I can kill you with one hand. You know these." - Rudy

Attempting to one-up the audience by turning on an ally:

"No one asked(sic) you, Google Groups faggot (wy aka edell, bruce2bowser, gilt_ 57, B Hassle back, etc.)." -
Rudy

Screaming or yelling:

*FAGGOT!*

Walking away with obvious anger

Laughing it off in public only to lash out later

Making up lies about anyone who is a real expert

A PHYSICIST is not a REAL climatologists!

Even though climatology has been incorporated into most ALL of a physicist's curriculum, affording him MORE
knowledge of climate and atmosphere, than a climatologist."

Expectations of Commitment

Most narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, are terrible with commitment. Although they believe they deserve all
senses of loyalty, they don't usually provide it themselves. As a result, when they gets into relationships
(mommy only), they don't consider her needs. They're only accounting for their own emotions, impulses, and
desires.

Unfortunately, their mother holds onto wistful hope about her narcissist changing. She listens to how the
narcissist praises and adores her. She holds onto fleeting promises that these time will be different.

Yet, Rudy and Alan, the narcissists, makes all the rules. Rudy and Alan decide what they want to do, and they
do it when they want to do it. Therefore, they can break and change the rules in ways that suits them.

99% of Other People:

How many friends does your narcissist have? Probably very few (more like NONE). Usually, their only friends
are other people who validate their narcissism, like mommy.

Subsequently, how often do you hear Rudy and Alan complain about other people? (ALL THE TIME)

David Hartung?

AlleyCat?

More times than you can count, probably! That's because a single wrongdoing often results in lifetime
resentment.

LOL... perfect!

One mistake tarnishes an entire reputation.

Narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, struggle to get along with anyone who don't fit into their falsified
worldview. Rudy and Alan can't stand to be challenged. Rudy and Alan can't tolerate the ideas that other
people may know more than them.

If they're cerebral narcissists, they are convinced that they are unique and should only associate with other
special or high-status individuals.

Unless, of course, they feel the need to be superior during a particular decade.

In fact, when confronted with anything that contradicts their sense of god-like stature, you can bet that
their reaction will be explosive and malicious.

Therefore, narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, can't tolerate people who actually live in reality. That's why
you rarely see people with strong boundaries tolerating narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, for very long.

Like me.

When You Change The Status Quo:

Narcissists, like Rudy and Alan, hate change when it's out of their control. When you challenge Rudy and
Alan, the narcissist, they remains in a defeating pattern full of resentment and frustration, lashing out to
make themselves feel dominate.
Alan
2024-05-23 02:21:18 UTC
Post by Alan
You can't show the two are the same video.
Yes, I can.
The problem is, you and your Mac, can't.
If you could, you already would have, loser.
LOL... we know THAT isn't true, game-player.
Really?

HOW do we know that, loser?

You claim you can prove it...

...then provide no actual proof.
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:39:26 UTC
USE YOUR BRAIN!
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:46:17 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 18:19:51 -0700
Post by Alan
I fix the URL
You eat shit and DIE!
pothead
2024-05-18 23:36:46 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962
The ONLY way a Democrat will win the 2024 Presidential election, is if they cheat.
Again.
81 million ballots, yes... voters?
No.
This man did NOT get 81 million PEOPLE to vote for him.
https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share
http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g
http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g
http://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY
http://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg
http://youtu.be/D5JF7PupC58andpp
http://youtu.be/3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp
http://youtu.be/WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp
The South Bronx, like much of NYC bleeds blue.
The times they are a changing though.
People are fed up with Joe Biden and I predict a massive amount of voters going republican.
Maybe not enough to put Trump on top, but certainly enough to send a message.
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.
Vote for ANYBODY but Joe Biden in 2024.
Mitchell Holman
2024-05-19 02:10:17 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by AlleyCat
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump
Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962
The ONLY way a Democrat will win the 2024 Presidential election, is if they cheat.
Again.
81 million ballots, yes... voters?
No.
This man did NOT get 81 million PEOPLE to vote for him.
https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share
http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g
http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g
http://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY
http://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg
http://youtu.be/D5JF7PupC58andpp
WVwaW5n
http://youtu.be/3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp
WVwaW5n
http://youtu.be/WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp
WVwaW5n
The South Bronx, like much of NYC bleeds blue.
And the poorest states in the
country - Mississippi and Lousiana -
are Republican red.
Akidasar
2024-05-19 19:55:46 UTC
On Sun, 19 May 2024 02:10:17 +0000
Post by Mitchell Holman
And the poorest states in the
country - Mississippi and Lousiana -
are Republican red.
They're also heavily black and prison centric.

https://www.vera.org/publications/state-incarceration-trends/mississippi
In Mississippi, Black people constituted 39% of state residents, but
62% of people in prison.

Louisina:
Black 32.94%. As of 2022, 65% of Louisiana's prison population
is Black.

Do the math, cornholer.
Alan
Yes. Poor, down-trodden people sometimes turn to crime.
Akidasar
Yep.
Alan
2024-05-23 01:20:29 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
And the poorest states in the
country - Mississippi and Lousiana -
are Republican red.
They're also heavily black and prison centric.
https://www.vera.org/publications/state-incarceration-trends/mississippi
In Mississippi, Black people constituted 39% of state residents, but
62% of people in prison.
Black 32.94%. As of 2022, 65% of Louisiana's prison population
is Black.
Do the math, cornholer.
Yes.
Yep.
People who need to snip all the text of their antagonists...

...are weak...

...feeble.
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:46:34 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 18:20:29 -0700
Post by Alan
weak...
...feeble.
Your face, smashed in.
Mitchell Holman
2024-05-23 01:33:39 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
And the poorest states in the
country - Mississippi and Lousiana -
are Republican red.
They're also heavily black and prison centric.
https://www.vera.org/publications/state-incarceration-trends/mississippi
In Mississippi, Black people constituted 39% of state residents, but
62% of people in prison.
Black 32.94%. As of 2022, 65% of Louisiana's prison population
is Black.
Do the math, cornholer.
Yes. Poor, down-trodden people sometimes turn to crime.
People who call them selves the Tea Party
complain about political crime.

Oh, the irony..........
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:53:11 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 01:33:39 +0000
Post by Mitchell Holman
People who call them selves the Tea Party
complain about political crime.
Sounds a lot like our framers - the OG tea party, you treasonous
cornholing scumbag!
Alan
2024-05-24 13:48:36 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962
And now, reality!

<https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1793990578453320054>
Mike Colangelo
2024-05-24 16:10:59 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump Supporters -
Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962
And now, reality!
<https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1793990578453320054>
The Twitter post reads:

This shows why Trump’s campaign didn’t release any aerial shots of his South
Bronx rally. MAGA claims 25,000 people showed up, but this photo — taken
while Trump spoke on stage — shows a crowd ONE-TENTH that size.

One tenth? More like *one fiftieth*! There are no more than 500 people in that
photo.
AlleyCat
2024-05-24 16:47:54 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 09:10:59 -0700, Mike Colangelo says...
This shows why Trump?s campaign didn?t release any aerial shots of his South
Bronx rally. MAGA claims 25,000 people showed up, but this photo ? taken
while Trump spoke on stage ? shows a crowd ONE-TENTH that size.
One tenth? More like *one fiftieth*! There are no more than 500 people in that
photo.
Look at the timestamp, you fucking moron. WHEN did Trump start speaking?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GOWQvQlbgAAzkW-?format=jpg&name=small

LMAOOO, this was Sleepy Don's South Bronx crowd last night.
This ain't 30,000.
I don't think it's even 3,000.
https://x.com/mmpadellan/status/1793994744517083226/photo/1

Sorry, idiot. There's no podium, and that's not Trump, AND it's 11:09 AM in the picture. (see below)

And it's still bigger than your cadaver leader who can't get 100 people. (LOL... look familiar?)

What REALLY happened:

3000 people waiting at the stage 7 hours before he's scheduled to speak isn't the L(oss) you think it is.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GOWQvQlbgAAzkW-?format=jpg&name=small

This picture was taking at 11am and it didn't start until the evening. That many people were there waiting
for hours. Epic fail.

Trump vs. Biden

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1793786657855946752/vid/avc1/1280x640/5Q4km2d5VRKXzWds.mp4?tag=14

This pic was taken 7 hours before the rally!! The lying liberals are crying EXTRA hard today.

Even CNN is admitting President Trump's rally in the Bronx was a massive success:
"Certainly a bigger crowd than I think Democrats would like to see, particularly given this is one of the
bluest counties in the entire country!"
https://x.com/i/status/1793800719415362030

That's scary when CNN tells the truth and you could tell she was sincere because she was depressed. Scared
almost. People are catching on of their lies.

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
pothead
2024-05-24 20:18:50 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
https://i.imgur.com/rDWceSL.png
This is STOP for the libbys.

The left wing media are now running with Trump's dictator statement and of course taking it out of
context.
They have nothing to promote Biden because his presidency has been a train wreck so they resort to
their usual tactic to discredit the opponent and tell out of context lies.

It's not going to work this time because trust in the left wing media is at an all time low and
people have had 3.5 years of Biden and they are not happy at all.

For Trump to attract a crowd that size in NYC which is one of the bluest places in the country is
nothing short of amazing.
The democrats are scared shit-less and they should be.
Mitchell Holman
2024-05-25 02:17:17 UTC
Post by pothead
This is STOP for the libbys.
The left wing media are now running with Trump's dictator statement
and of course taking it out of context.
As with his "Grab them by the pussy" statement

As with his "I'm Allowed to Do Whatever I Want" statement

As with his "I did try to fuck her, she was married" statement

As with his "I take no responsibility" statement

So many statements, justified by "context"

Which the Trumpers never provide.........
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:41:45 UTC
On Sat, 25 May 2024 02:17:17 +0000
Post by Mitchell Holman
"Grab them by the pussy"
Why does than inflame a queer cornholer like you so much holeman?
pothead
2024-05-25 14:32:22 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
This is STOP for the libbys.
The left wing media are now running with Trump's dictator statement
and of course taking it out of context.
As with his "Grab them by the pussy" statement
As with his "I'm Allowed to Do Whatever I Want" statement
As with his "I did try to fuck her, she was married" statement
As with his "I take no responsibility" statement
So many statements, justified by "context"
Which the Trumpers never provide.........
Who cares?
Trump is an angel compared to Clinton.
And when it comes to moral behavior, Biden showering with his daughter Ashley tops them all.

Do I agree with all that Trump says/does?
Of course not however I want to see the constitutional republic of the US survive and under Joe
Biden, who has turned the world to shit, it very well may not.
Alan
2024-05-25 15:13:47 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
This is STOP for the libbys.
The left wing media are now running with Trump's dictator statement
and of course taking it out of context.
As with his "Grab them by the pussy" statement
As with his "I'm Allowed to Do Whatever I Want" statement
As with his "I did try to fuck her, she was married" statement
As with his "I take no responsibility" statement
So many statements, justified by "context"
Which the Trumpers never provide.........
Who cares?
Trump is an angel compared to Clinton.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Is literally been found to have raped a woman.
Post by pothead
And when it comes to moral behavior, Biden showering with his daughter Ashley tops them all.
If it ever happened.
Post by pothead
Do I agree with all that Trump says/does?
Of course not however I want to see the constitutional republic of the US survive and under Joe
Biden, who has turned the world to shit, it very well may not.
I really wish people like you could understand what would happen if
Trump got elected and got his way.

You know he'd argue he's entitled to a third term, right?
Akidasar
2024-05-25 17:45:39 UTC
On Sat, 25 May 2024 08:13:47 -0700
Post by Alan
You know he'd argue he's entitled to a third term, right?
Trump?

That will work.
AlleyCat
2024-05-25 01:47:31 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 18:12:32 -0700, Mike Colangelo says...
That is the *full extent* of the crowd. It's about 500-700 people, *max*.
Bullshit.

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his
little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

Why Does Narcissistic Rudy Need So Much Attention

Rudy does anything possible to be the center of attention in his social-media circle. Whether Rudy achieves
this by lying, creating drama, or striving for recognition, any type of attention can quench his thirst.

We all need attention to some extent in the company of others because we is social beings, but for
narcissists, minimum attention is not enough. Rudy has a deeper hunger for it. Rudy feels satisfied only when
Rudy is the center of attention.

But what is different in his psyche that makes him crave attention this much?

Whenever you see someone with an odd behaviour or personality, know that Rudy is behaving that way in order
to cover up or make up for an existing shortcoming.

Like his height?

LOL

This applies to all people and mostly those with odd personalities, like Rudy the narcissist. A lying person
will try to look as innocent as possible. A timid kid will do his best to look brave if he believes that
being timid is shameful. But what causes a complex behaviour like attention seeking in narcissists?

1. Rudy Believes That He Deserves It

Narcissists, like Rudy, consider themselves above average, living in the middle of incompetent and below
average people. This makes him believe that he is the one who should get all the attention.

Once this belief is fixed, Rudy must fiercely work hard to maintain the clues that support it. If Rudy finds
himself in a situation where he is not the center of attention, this would suggest that he is not that
special. This can badly hurt his fragile ego.

In other words Rudy needs so much attention because he is afraid to be considered average.

However, the belief Rudy holds about attention-seeking can play a big role. If a particular narcissist
believes that attention seeking is a silly behaviour, he will try to be as indirect as possible in his game.
GIVING UP ATTENTION IS NOT AN OPTION.

2. It Is A Source of Narcissistic Supply

Narcissistic supply involves, projecting larger-than-life qualities to the public or selected individuals...

"Professor Rudy"

"Superior Rudy"

... in order to get positive feedback. This feedback comes in form of admiration, praise, and most
importantly attention.

(Only to HIMSELF!)

Note that negative attention is also appreciated to some extent.

He would rather get negative attention that zero attention.

(BINGO!)

This narcissistic supply is the oxygen he breathes. Without it, he would sink into depression and bad moods.

3. To Cover Up Inferiority Feelings. (LOL)

The popular definition of narcissism says that, "behind the mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-
esteem (inferiority)." And that is completely true. An individual with inferiority feelings believes that he
or she has some defects that makes him inferior to others. These defects can be real or imagined.

(Oh, they're real, all right. Dwarfism?)

Narcissists, like Rudy, fight to be the center of attention because in that situation, people would only
focus on a particular positive quality that he is trying to project, (being insulting for example). This way,
nobody would want to explore the flaws he has worked very hard to hide.

Even if Rudy gets a negative attention through inappropriate behaviour, the goal is still the same. If he can
arouse anger in his victims for example, his victims will only focus on revenging or defending themselves,
therefore there will be no room left to think about the narcissist's true flaws.

4. He Feels Ignored. (ding ding ding ding... we have a winner!)

Feeling invisible is one of Rudy's worst fears.

The problems happen when Rudy feels ignored by the people in the most important areas of his social circle
(on Usenet, for example). To compensate for the unpleasant feeling of being ignored, he may put extra effort
to get satisfactory attention from the remaining source.

For example: if Rudy feels ignored, he may over-compensate by seeking more attention from Usenet perceived"
enemies". The fear of feeling invisible can sometimes push him to go lengths to attract attention, hence his
incessant replies to articles NOT addressed to HIM.
Alan
2024-05-25 03:53:59 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
On Fri, 24 May 2024 18:12:32 -0700, Mike Colangelo says...
That is the *full extent* of the crowd. It's about 500-700 people, *max*.
Bullshit.
It wasn't 500-700 people when Trump spoke...

...but he only had a permit for 3,500.
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:42:46 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 20:53:59 -0700
Post by Alan
It wasn't 500-700
Your blood sugar count again?

Oh my....
Alan
2024-05-25 15:14:42 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
On Fri, 24 May 2024 09:10:59 -0700, Mike Colangelo says...
This shows why Trump?s campaign didn?t release any aerial shots of his South
Bronx rally. MAGA claims 25,000 people showed up, but this photo ? taken
while Trump spoke on stage ? shows a crowd ONE-TENTH that size.
One tenth? More like *one fiftieth*! There are no more than 500 people in that
photo.
Look at the timestamp, you fucking moron. WHEN did Trump start speaking?
Hey, loser-1:

It was the ABC 7 New York...

...11PM news.

PM.
Akidasar
2024-05-25 17:45:59 UTC
On Sat, 25 May 2024 08:14:42 -0700
Post by AlleyCat
On Fri, 24 May 2024 09:10:59 -0700, Mike Colangelo says...
This shows why Trump?s campaign didn?t release any aerial
shots of his South Bronx rally. MAGA claims 25,000 people showed
up, but this photo ? taken while Trump spoke on stage ? shows a
crowd ONE-TENTH that size.
One tenth? More like *one fiftieth*! There are no more than 500
people in that photo.
Look at the timestamp, you fucking moron. WHEN did Trump start speaking?
Yes, you LOST again.

Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:27:29 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 09:10:59 -0700
Donald Trump at Bronx rally: 'If a New Yorker can't save this country,
no one can!'
http://youtu.be/P3qn_Lchgq4

https://nypost.com/2024/05/23/us-news/thousands-of-trump-fanatics-swarm-nyc-park-for-rally/
Thousands of hardcore Donald Trump fanatics flooded the South Bronx on Thursday for the ex-president’s campaign rally — including one diehard who likened the Republican to one of the most famous civil rights activists.

“He represents us, the blacks in this city and in the world. He’s a real Nelson Mandela,” Paget Jones, 45, of Harlem, told The Post outside the Crotona Park event.

The Big Apple teacher — wearing a red MAGA hat — likened Trump’s fight
against his four criminal indictments to the 27 years Mandela spent
behind bars for going against his country’s racist policies.

The South Bronx rally marks the first that Trump, 77, has hosted in his native state in eight years, and comes just two weeks after an event on the Jersey Shore drew a crowd of nearly 100,000.

Only 3,500 were permitted to enter the Bronx gathering, but the crowds
outside the check-in gates well exceeded the capacity cap in hopes of
watching the rare event.
Alan
2024-05-25 00:37:14 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump
Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962
And now, reality!
<https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1793990578453320054>
   This shows why Trump’s campaign didn’t release any aerial shots of
his South
   Bronx rally. MAGA claims 25,000 people showed up, but this photo —
taken
   while Trump spoke on stage — shows a crowd ONE-TENTH that size.
One tenth? More like *one fiftieth*! There are no more than 500 people
in that photo.
I'd say there are more that 500...

...but certainly less that 5,000....

...and probably less than 3,000.
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:35:36 UTC
I'd roll you flat with my truck.
Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:24:28 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 06:48:36 -0700
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
The Streets of The South Bronx Are Already FLOODED With Trump
Supporters - Nearly A Week Out From The Rally!
https://x.com/i/status/1791922645421727962
And now,

Donald Trump at Bronx rally: 'If a New Yorker can't save this country,
no one can!'
pothead