We Can Put Power Lines Back Up After Hurricanes And Tornadoes...
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2024-05-22 14:54:51 UTC
... these? I'm not so sure.

Tornado deleting windmills close to Williamson, Iowa

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1793023782686216193/vid/avc1/1280x720/nKQgT6T0eUPER9QN.mp4?tag=14

What happens when a hurricane wipes out the offshore wind towers? And millions are relying on their
electricity generation?

Pretty sure even a whole power station or substation, can be "rebuilt" a little faster than an offshore wind
turbine. I don't think a power-station could suffer enough damage to be out for more than a few days. Power
lines, maybe a little longer, but how long do you think it'd take to replace a wind turbine?

Hell... the concrete probably needs weeks to cure.

=====

May:

Frozen Turkey

Rare May Snow Hits South Korea

Cold Front To Drop Snow On Aussie Alps

Chile's Capital In The Midst Of "Longest Cold Spell Ever Recorded"

South America Braces For Antarctic Outbreak

Australia's Coldest April Since 2015

Heavy Mid-May Snow Hits Turkey

Slovakia's Record May Cold

First 10-Days Of May In European-Russia The Coldest In History

Unprecedented May Snow Hits Moscow

Record May Cold Sweeps European-Russia

Russian Grain Growing Regions To Declare An Emergency

Record May Cold In Japan

"Patagonia Is Absolutely Buried"

Rare Snow Blankets Chile's Capital

Snowbird, Utah Surpasses 600 Inches

Alaska's Near-Record Snow Season Also Means "Big Fire Danger"

Australia Shivers

Spring Snow Continues To Build On Europe's Mountains As Winter's Cold Lingers

Mongolia's Snowiest Winter Since 1975

Much Of Russia Returned To Winter

Heavy Snow Hits Argentina A Month Early

Spain Chills

"Best May Powder Days In Memory" At Palisades

Cold Antarctic Coast

Heavy May Snow Hits the Sierra Nevada

Concordia Below -70C (-94F) for 10-Days

Cooling In The Tropical Pacific

Vostok's Coldest April Since 1999

Global Temperature Expected To Fall In May

Tonga Eruption Responsible For Toasty 2023 (nyah nyah!)

Missing Spring In Jackson, WY

Cool Summer Forecast For Much Of The Northern Hemisphere

Record May Cold Sweeps India

Rare April Cold Hits Antarctica (-112F)

Heavy Spring Snow Traps 1,000 Vehicles In Northern India

Wild Swings In New Jersey

The Wind Didn't Blow As Hard In 2023
Alan
2024-05-23 01:31:33 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
... these? I'm not so sure.
Then you're incredibly ignorant.

But we all already knew that, loser.

:-)
JTEM
2024-05-23 13:48:01 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
... these? I'm not so sure.
Then you're incredibly ignorant.
Wait. You think an offshire wind farm can be repaired/replaced
as easily as inland power lines, and this makes OTHER PEOPLE
ignorant?

https://www.verywellmind.com/an-overview-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect-4160740

You might want to update that page with your photo, so people
can see that Dunning-Kruger looks like.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Alan
2024-05-23 14:52:11 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
... these? I'm not so sure.
Then you're incredibly ignorant.
Wait. You think an offshire wind farm can be repaired/replaced
as easily as inland power lines, and this makes OTHER PEOPLE
ignorant?
That's not what he said.

He said he thought it couldn't be done at all.
JTEM
2024-05-23 16:08:01 UTC
Post by Alan
He said he thought it couldn't be done at all.
"Economically."

We can build each and every homeless person in North
America a replica of the Great Pyramid. It is
possible IF you look at it exclusively in terms of
engineering. But not economics.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Alan
2024-05-23 16:55:12 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Alan
He said he thought it couldn't be done at all.
"Economically."
We can build each and every homeless person in North
America a replica of the Great Pyramid. It is
possible IF you look at it exclusively in terms of
engineering. But not economics.
Sorry, but the loser didn't mention anything about that...

...and he said a lot of other idiotic stuff.

Such as:

"Hell... the concrete probably needs weeks to cure."

A tornado isn't going to take out the foundation, now is it?

Furthermore, the tornado in his video (posting the video link, not the
tweet; another source he was too ashamed to admit) shows ONE windmill
being taken out. But even if it were a few (and it was something like
5-7 from news reports), wind farms are dozens upon dozens of turbines.

In fact, in Iowa where this took place, there are THOUSANDS of windmills
and in 2022, they were responsible for more than 62% of all electricity
generated by something like 6,400 individual wind turbines.

So losing something like 0.1% of their generation capacity suddenly
sounds a lot less dire, doesn't it?

<https://eerscmap.usgs.gov/uswtdb/viewer/#6.98/41.756/-93.33>
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:35:36 UTC
Just shear the connecting bolts off - right dumb fuck???
Alan
2024-05-23 20:41:56 UTC
Post by Alan
A tornado isn't going to take out the foundation, now is it?
Just shear the connecting bolts off - right dumb fuck???
Actually no. Not right.

What fails is the TOWER itself:

Clear now.

The foundation didn't fail.

The connecting bolts didn't fail.

Neither of those facts is at all surprising to anyone capable of thinking.

My sorrow that so clearly leaves you on the outside with your nose
pressed up to the glass.
Akidasar
Not always, no.
Alan
2024-05-24 01:51:34 UTC
Post by Alan
A tornado isn't going to take out the foundation, now is it?
Just shear the connecting bolts off - right dumb fuck???
Actually no. Not right.
Not always, no.
Show me a single photo anywhere of any damage doing done to the
foundation itself.

Hell, I bet you can't find a single photo of one where the connecting
bolts failed.

But we both know you'll punk, loser-2.
Akidasar
Done.
Alan
2024-05-25 00:44:23 UTC
Post by Alan
A tornado isn't going to take out the foundation, now is it?
Just shear the connecting bolts off - right dumb fuck???
Actually no. Not right.
Not always, no.
Show me
Done.
Nope.

One wind turbine in Germany was poorly built...

...22 years ago.
Akidasar
Yep.
Alan
2024-05-24 02:10:24 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 16:07:29 -0600, Akidasar says...
Post by Akidasar
Not always, no.
Right... not always.
From a failure at LEAST 10 years ago...
Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:20:35 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 19:10:24 -0700
Post by Alan
On Thu, 23 May 2024 16:07:29 -0600, Akidasar says...
Post by Akidasar
Not always, no.
Right... not always.
https://i.imgur.com/fmYxZOD.png
From a failure
Plenty of that:

http://youtu.be/VpPloegQauw

February 2021 brings a historic ice storm to Texas that shut almost
half of the large wind turbine energy production down without notice.
This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other problems.
Alan
2024-05-25 00:45:13 UTC
Post by Akidasar
Not always, no.
Right... not always.
https://i.imgur.com/fmYxZOD.png
From a failure
http://youtu.be/VpPloegQauw
February 2021 brings a historic ice storm to Texas that shut almost
half of the large wind turbine energy production down without notice.
This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other problems.
Sorry, but I'm going to stop answer a coward who snips the crux of what
I say, loser-2.
Akidasar
Oh good, fuck off then.
AlleyCat

Alan
2024-05-24 02:14:06 UTC
Post by Akidasar
Not always, no.
Right... not always.
https://i.imgur.com/fmYxZOD.png
Context:

'A failure in the year 2002 showed the impor-tance of a sufficient
bearing capacity of the soil. A wind energy plant including its concrete
foun-dation in the wind farm Ellenstedt close to Vech-ta was
overthrown during a hurricane. It is as-sumed that the cause was
a foundation problem. The Germanic Lloyd confirms, that the
foundation was not built according to the latest engi-neering
standards, TAZ (2002).The foundation was embedded 80 cm in the
ground; a soil improvement hasn’t taken place.'

<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/284721677_Ground_improvement_for_wind_energy_plants_in_Germany#pf2>

So:

A 2002 windmill.

More than 20 years ago.

You don't suppose the engineers know better now?

Why is it you can't show a damaged foundation from the dozens of images
of this recent incident?

Hmmm, loser?
Akidasar

Alan

That's what we were discussing, loser-2.
Akidasar
And moar!
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 20:53:02 UTC
Post by Alan
A tornado isn't going to take out the foundation, now is it?
Just shear the connecting bolts off - right dumb fuck???
Liberals are so one-tracked and closed-minded, they NEVER think about EVERY scenario. I'm ignoring him, until
he grows some balls and posts an original article.

I have NO idea why he's so reticent to do so... there's millions of articles out there that are 100% truthful
about Trump and many other Conservatives and Republicans.

He's just a chicken shit cowardly pussy, I guess.
Alan
2024-05-23 20:59:30 UTC
Post by Alan
A tornado isn't going to take out the foundation, now is it?
Just shear the connecting bolts off - right dumb fuck???
Liberals are so one-tracked and closed-minded, they NEVER think about EVERY scenario. I'm ignoring him, until
he grows some balls and posts an original article.
I have NO idea why he's so reticent to do so... there's millions of articles out there that are 100% truthful
about Trump and many other Conservatives and Republicans.
He's just a chicken shit cowardly pussy, I guess.
Ah. The loser will declare any article I post that he doesn't believe to
be non "original"!
Akidasar
Is YOU!
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 16:50:16 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 07:52:11 -0700, Alan says...
Post by Alan
Post by JTEM
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
... these? I'm not so sure.
Then you're incredibly ignorant.
Wait. You think an offshire wind farm can be repaired/replaced
as easily as inland power lines, and this makes OTHER PEOPLE
ignorant?
That's not what he said.
He said he thought it couldn't be done at all.
Show us:

We Can Put Power Lines Back Up After Hurricanes And Tornadoes...

... these? I'm not so sure.

("I'm not so sure" does not mean I don't think "it couldn't be done at all. See below for MORE clarification,
for the Cuntnadian. I'm talking SPEED at which something can be done)

https://www.cjr-renewables.com/media/1/fotos/1184/12462547735438V.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MIwitJj.png

=====

Post by Alan
Post by JTEM
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
... these? I'm not so sure.
Then you're incredibly ignorant.
Wait. You think an offshire wind farm can be repaired/replaced
as easily as inland power lines, and this makes OTHER PEOPLE
ignorant?
That's not what he said.
He said he thought it couldn't be done at all.
We Can Put Power Lines Back Up After Hurricanes And Tornadoes...
... these? I'm not so sure.
So you're "not so sure" windmills can be put back up.

But did you actually consider the reality of the situation, loser?

How many windmills were destroyed in this incident and what percentage
of the total did they represent?
AlleyCat

Alan
2024-05-23 17:38:34 UTC
Post by Alan
He said he thought it couldn't be done at all.
We Can Put Power Lines Back Up After Hurricanes And Tornadoes...
... these? I'm not so sure.
("I'm not so sure" does not mean I don't think "it couldn't be done at all. See below for MORE clarification,
for the Cuntnadian. I'm talking SPEED at which something can be done)
That's exactly what it means, loser.
Post by AlleyCat
Tornado deleting windmills close to Williamson, Iowa
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1793023782686216193/vid/avc1/1280x720/nKQgT6T0eUPER9QN.mp4?tag=14
What happens when a hurricane wipes out the offshore wind towers? And millions are relying on their
electricity generation?
Pretty sure even a whole power station or substation, can be "rebuilt" a little faster than an offshore wind
turbine. I don't think a power-station could suffer enough damage to be out for more than a few days. Power
lines, maybe a little longer, but how long do you think it'd take to replace a wind turbine?
Hell... the concrete probably needs weeks to cure.
https://www.cjr-renewables.com/media/1/fotos/1184/12462547735438V.jpg
So you still can't figure out that the foundation wouldn't need to be
replaced, loser?
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 17:34:10 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by JTEM
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
... these? I'm not so sure.
Then you're incredibly ignorant.
Wait. You think an offshire wind farm can be repaired/replaced
as easily as inland power lines, and this makes OTHER PEOPLE
ignorant?
That's not what he said.
He said he thought it couldn't be done at all.
We Can Put Power Lines Back Up After Hurricanes And Tornadoes...
... these? I'm not so sure.
So you're "not so sure" windmills can be put back up.
Pedanticism is a child's game, kiddo. If you can't infer what I'm saying... just go back to sucking BF's dick
and leave the conversations to the adults.
Post by Alan
But did you actually consider the reality of the situation, loser?
Oh.. oh... mister dick-sucker... can you please tell us of the "reality of the situation"?

No one here seems to know but the resident narcissists. That would be you, dick-sucker, since you have
trouble inferring pretty much everything.
Post by Alan
How many windmills were destroyed in this incident and what percentage
of the total did they represent?
Irrelevant to my post.

{PLONK}

Post an original article and I'll consider un-plonking you.

=====

Alan
2024-05-23 17:39:43 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by JTEM
Post by Alan
How many windmills were destroyed in this incident and what percentage
of the total did they represent?
Irrelevant to my post.
{PLONK}
Post an original article and I'll consider un-plonking you.
LOL

You apparently don't know what "{PLONK}" means, either.

Because if you really "plonked" someone, how would you know they'd
posted something "original"?

:-)
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:31:06 UTC
Hows about a solid thud to the side of yer head?
Akidasar
That has NOTHING to do with repairing the downed ones, dumb fuck!
Alan
2024-05-23 20:42:59 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by JTEM
Post by Alan
But did you actually consider the reality of the situation, loser?
How many windmills were destroyed in this incident and what
percentage of the total did they represent?
That has NOTHING to do with repairing the downed ones, dumb fuck!
It has a lot to do with how IMPORTANT it is to fix these quickly.

And the answer is:

"Because they represent a tiny fraction of the overall wind generation
capacity, it's not important if they can't be repaired quickly."
Akidasar
2024-05-23 22:08:29 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by JTEM
Post by Alan
But did you actually consider the reality of the situation, loser?
How many windmills were destroyed in this incident and what
percentage of the total did they represent?
That has NOTHING to do with repairing the downed ones, dumb fuck!
It has a lot to do with how IMPORTANT it is to fix these quickly.
"Because they represent a tiny fraction of the overall wind
generation capacity, it's not important if they can't be repaired
quickly."
The they ought not have been there in the first lace - sounds like
vanity power to me.
Alan
62% of Iowa's electricity is "vanity power", loser-2?
Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:16:11 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 18:56:03 -0700
Post by Akidasar
vanity power to me.
62% of Iowa's electricity is "vanity power",
Is it that high now?

https://iub.iowa.gov/regulated-industries/electric/iowas-electric-profileCoal 5,542.7 19.83% 18,172,126 24.90%
Wind 12,542.8 44.86% 45,761,370 62.70%
Nuclear 0 0.0% 0 0%
Natural Gas 4,148.0 14.84% 7,339,040 10.06%
Hydro 184.4 0.66% 1,009,833 1.38%
Other & Other Renewables 24.5 0.09% 220,076 0.30%
Petroleum 5,253.4 18.79% 93,954 0.13%
Solar 261.9 0.94% 385,799 0.53%
Total 27,957.7 100.00% (3) 72,982,198
Alan
2024-05-25 00:54:45 UTC
Post by Akidasar
vanity power to me.
62% of Iowa's electricity is "vanity power",
Is it that high now?
https://iub.iowa.gov/regulated-industries/electric/iowas-electric-profileCoal 5,542.7 19.83% 18,172,126 24.90%
Wind 12,542.8 44.86% 45,761,370 62.70%
Nuclear 0 0.0% 0 0%
Natural Gas 4,148.0 14.84% 7,339,040 10.06%
Hydro 184.4 0.66% 1,009,833 1.38%
Other & Other Renewables 24.5 0.09% 220,076 0.30%
Petroleum 5,253.4 18.79% 93,954 0.13%
Solar 261.9 0.94% 385,799 0.53%
Total 27,957.7 100.00% (3) 72,982,198
'Please accept our apologies. We can't find that page.

Learn how to post a link, loser-2. But that's OK.

I was able to fix your error.

And learn what terms mean before you post such a pathetic attempt at
refutation.

Your first three unmarked columns are

'Energy Source

2022 Nameplate Capacity (MW)

% Of Nameplate Capacity

'Nameplate capacity, also known as the rated capacity, nominal capacity,
installed capacity, maximum effect or Gross Capacity,[1] is the intended
full-load sustained output of a facility such as a power station,[2][3]
electric generator, a chemical plant,[4] fuel plant, mine,[5] metal
refinery,[6] and many others. Nameplate capacity is the theoretical
output registered with authorities for classifying the unit. For
intermittent power sources, such as wind and solar, nameplate power is
the source's output under ideal conditions, such as maximum usable wind
or high sun on a clear summer day.'

So those columns on nameplate capacity are irrelevant to how much
electricity was actually generated by each source...

...which in another self-own for you IS listed under the headings:

'2022 Generation (MWh) (2)

% Of Generation'

Which clearly show wind power having generated 63.70% of Iowa's
electricity in 2022.

Which is precisely what I told you.

Right about here is where loser-1 claims to "plonk" me.
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:38:18 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 17:54:45 -0700
Post by Alan
Learn how to post a link,
Kill yourself now.
Alan
2024-05-25 04:49:23 UTC
Post by Akidasar
On Fri, 24 May 2024 17:54:45 -0700
Post by Alan
Learn how to post a link,
Kill yourself now.
Awwww...

...to lacking in integrity to accept the simple truth that you were wrong...

...again...

...loser-2.
Akidasar
2024-05-25 17:44:02 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 21:49:23 -0700
Post by Alan
Post by Akidasar
On Fri, 24 May 2024 17:54:45 -0700
Post by Alan
Learn how to post a link,
Kill yourself now.
Awwww...
NOW.
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:37:10 UTC
Post by Alan
He said he thought it couldn't be done at all.
No he didn't.

Fuck off with your endless lies.

I really just want your face in range so I can rubberize it.
Alan
2024-05-23 20:43:18 UTC
Learn what the verb "imply" means.
Akidasar
Die.
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:51:49 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 18:31:33 -0700
Post by Alan
you're incredibly ignorant.
You are exterminable filth.
Alan
2024-05-23 16:59:07 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
... these? I'm not so sure.
Tornado deleting windmills close to Williamson, Iowa
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1793023782686216193/vid/avc1/1280x720/nKQgT6T0eUPER9QN.mp4?tag=14
What happens when a hurricane wipes out the offshore wind towers?
And millions are relying on their electricity generation?
Pretty sure even a whole power station or substation, can be
"rebuilt" a little faster than an offshore wind turbine. I don't
think a power-station could suffer enough damage to be out for more
than a few days. Power lines, maybe a little longer, but how long do
you think it'd take to replace a wind turbine?
Hell... the concrete probably needs weeks to cure.
https://www.cjr-renewables.com/media/1/fotos/1184/12462547735438V.jpg
And you think that foundation that is already built is going to be taken
out by a little thing like a tornado?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLLLOL
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:35:08 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 09:59:07 -0700
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
... these? I'm not so sure.
Tornado deleting windmills close to Williamson, Iowa
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1793023782686216193/vid/avc1/1280x720/nKQgT6T0eUPER9QN.mp4?tag=14
What happens when a hurricane wipes out the offshore wind towers?
And millions are relying on their electricity generation?
Pretty sure even a whole power station or substation, can be
"rebuilt" a little faster than an offshore wind turbine. I don't
think a power-station could suffer enough damage to be out for more
than a few days. Power lines, maybe a little longer, but how long do
you think it'd take to replace a wind turbine?
Hell... the concrete probably needs weeks to cure.
https://www.cjr-renewables.com/media/1/fotos/1184/12462547735438V.jpg
And you think that foundation that is already built is going to be
taken out by a little thing like a tornado?
That foundation will be damaged from bolts shearing, etc.

That means repairs.

Grow a fucking brain, you scumbag.
Alan
2024-05-23 20:43:53 UTC

<https://static.euronews.com/articles/stories/08/45/33/84/1200x675_cmsv2_60ae4b09-ac70-5476-aab6-62043814a027-8453384.jpg>

<https://images.seattletimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/urnpublicidap.org07e423f20b8e81f40cc648090b8a2409Severe_Weather_Iowa_32823.jpg?d=2040x1360>

<https://stopthesethings.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/turbine-topple.jpeg?w=863>
Akidasar
2024-05-23 22:10:54 UTC

https://weatherguardwind.com/blade-bolts-fail/

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2017133744A1/en

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/105894743/dynabolt-gold-38-bolt-head-sheared-at-low-torque
Alan
2024-05-24 01:59:32 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
"blade bolts"

Not foundation-to-tower connecting bolts.

Fail, loser-2.
Post by Akidasar
https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2017133744A1/en
Patents get filed all the time for stuff that's not needed, loser-2.

0-2
Post by Akidasar
https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/105894743/dynabolt-gold-38-bolt-head-sheared-at-low-torque
That's about bolts used in mountain climbing, loser-2.

It specifically mentioned they're climbing anchors:

'Has anyone heard of this before with this anchor?'

3 strikes and you're out!
Akidasar
They fail too, yes.
Alan
2024-05-25 00:56:03 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
But they don't take out the foundation when they do.

Which was what we were discussing.

And you're so ashamed of your other two failures you've just snipped
them entirely.

:-)
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:38:40 UTC
But they can and do.
Alan
2024-05-25 04:49:51 UTC
Post by Alan
But they don't take out the foundation
But they can and do.
One did.

One that was poorly built.

More than TWO DECADES AGO.
Akidasar
2024-05-25 17:44:28 UTC
Proof admitted, ta.
Alan
2024-05-25 18:12:08 UTC
Post by Alan
But they don't take out the foundation
But they can and do.
One did.
Proof admitted, ta.
You've just acknowledge it was just one...

...and more than two decades ago.
Alan
2024-05-23 17:04:44 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
... these? I'm not so sure.
Tornado deleting windmills close to Williamson, Iowa
How many were damaged, loser?

News reports suggest it was something like 5-7.

One thing about tornadoes is that they actually only affect a fairly
small path and windmills by their very nature are spaced out.

So a few wind turbines got knocked out...

...out of something like 6,400 in the entire state of Iowa...

...which collectively in 2022 generated 62% of all the electricity in
the state.

It's not as flashy a headline if you report all the facts, now is it?

"Tornadoes damage 0.1% of Iowa's wind power generation capacity".

LOL
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:33:29 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 10:04:44 -0700
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.

Sorta like that Cali nuke plant (diablo cayon) built right on a fault
line!

Leftards can't plan well.
Alan
2024-05-23 20:56:04 UTC
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Why?

Why is damage to 0.1% of generating capacity some kind of crisis, loser-2?
Leftards can't plan well.
Akidasar
Tornadoes, duh.
Alan
2024-05-24 02:00:03 UTC
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Why?
Tornadoes, duh.
Answer the question you snipped, loser-2:

Why is damage to 0.1% of generating capacity some kind of crisis, loser-2?
Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:16:52 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 19:00:03 -0700
Post by Alan
Post by Akidasar
Post by Akidasar
Wrong asset wrong location.
Why?
Tornadoes, duh.
Answer the question
Eat my ASS!
Charlie Glock
2024-05-23 21:41:13 UTC
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Sorta like that Cali nuke plant (diablo cayon) built right on a fault
line!
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.

What amazes me is that recent video of a wind farm being taken out by a huge tornado and why the
blades aren't spinning like crazy?
Seems to me that wind that powerful would have those blades spinning off the mountings.

Are they governed somehow?

Anyone know why?
--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
Akidasar
2024-05-23 22:15:44 UTC
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Sorta like that Cali nuke plant (diablo cayon) built right on a
fault line!
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
What amazes me is that recent video of a wind farm being taken out by
a huge tornado and why the blades aren't spinning like crazy?
Seems to me that wind that powerful would have those blades spinning off the mountings.
Are they governed somehow?
Anyone know why?
I do -- they have brakes on them for inclement weather.

It does look very odd though.
Charlie Glock
2024-05-23 22:51:24 UTC
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Sorta like that Cali nuke plant (diablo cayon) built right on a
fault line!
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
What amazes me is that recent video of a wind farm being taken out by
a huge tornado and why the blades aren't spinning like crazy?
Seems to me that wind that powerful would have those blades spinning off the mountings.
Are they governed somehow?
Anyone know why?
I do -- they have brakes on them for inclement weather.
It does look very odd though.
Thanks.
Makes sense.
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
Akidasar
2024-05-23 23:01:56 UTC
On 23 May 2024 22:51:24 GMT
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Sorta like that Cali nuke plant (diablo cayon) built right on a
fault line!
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
What amazes me is that recent video of a wind farm being taken out
by a huge tornado and why the blades aren't spinning like crazy?
Seems to me that wind that powerful would have those blades
spinning off the mountings.
Are they governed somehow?
Anyone know why?
I do -- they have brakes on them for inclement weather.
It does look very odd though.
Thanks.
Makes sense.
I would have loved to see those babies free spool and really fly to
pieces!

;-)
Charlie Glock
2024-05-23 23:35:36 UTC
Post by Akidasar
On 23 May 2024 22:51:24 GMT
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Sorta like that Cali nuke plant (diablo cayon) built right on a
fault line!
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
What amazes me is that recent video of a wind farm being taken out
by a huge tornado and why the blades aren't spinning like crazy?
Seems to me that wind that powerful would have those blades
spinning off the mountings.
Are they governed somehow?
Anyone know why?
I do -- they have brakes on them for inclement weather.
It does look very odd though.
Thanks.
Makes sense.
I would have loved to see those babies free spool and really fly to
pieces!
;-)
Me too.
Considering 18 wheelers were being tossed around like toys, it would be interesting.
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:00:21 UTC
On 23 May 2024 23:35:36 GMT
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Akidasar
On 23 May 2024 22:51:24 GMT
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
[...]
Amen to that.

The floating solar farm was another lesson in technological darwinism
gone backward:

Summer storm damaged a large floating solar panel in MP. This is set to
be the world's largest floating solar panel. Set up along the
backwaters of Omkareshwar dam.
pothead
2024-05-24 20:25:51 UTC
Post by Akidasar
On 23 May 2024 23:35:36 GMT
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Akidasar
On 23 May 2024 22:51:24 GMT
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Akidasar
http://youtu.be/BTq7KSqbttA
Summer storm damaged a large floating solar panel in MP. This is set to
be the world's largest floating solar panel. Set up along the
backwaters of Omkareshwar dam.
Have they put in their order to China for replacements yet?
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.
Vote for ANYBODY but Joe Biden in 2024.
Alan
2024-05-24 02:01:09 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Sorta like that Cali nuke plant (diablo cayon) built right on a
fault line!
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
What amazes me is that recent video of a wind farm being taken out by
a huge tornado and why the blades aren't spinning like crazy?
Seems to me that wind that powerful would have those blades spinning off the mountings.
Are they governed somehow?
Anyone know why?
I do -- they have brakes on them for inclement weather.
It does look very odd though.
Thanks.
Makes sense.
They may have brakes...

...but I wouldn't trust a word that loser-2 writes.

Besides, brakes would do absolutely nothing if the blades didn't feather.
Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:18:13 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 19:01:09 -0700
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Sorta like that Cali nuke plant (diablo cayon) built right on a
fault line!
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
What amazes me is that recent video of a wind farm being taken
out by a huge tornado and why the blades aren't spinning like
crazy? Seems to me that wind that powerful would have those
blades spinning off the mountings.
Are they governed somehow?
Anyone know why?
I do -- they have brakes on them for inclement weather.
It does look very odd though.
Thanks.
Makes sense.
They may have brakes...
"may"???

https://icpwind.com/wind-turbine-brakes.html

Brakes in a wind turbine optimise performance. Wind turbine brakes will improve maintenance, manage risks, and protect costs. If a wind turbine brake fails, the implications can be catastrophic.

The two main types of wind turbine brake systems are yaw brakes and rotor brakes. A wind turbine yaw brake is located on the yaw-system. It smoothly controls and positions the nacelle as it rotates with the wind to maximise power. The rotor brake can be mounted on the rotor (low-speed shaft) or generator (high-speed shaft). Used for parking and emergency stop operations.

ICP Wind has developed brakes for wind turbines of any size and model.
Engineered for cold and warm climates, for onshore and offshore wind
turbines. All ICP Wind brakes are equipped with replaceable
high-quality friction brake pads.

YOU FUCKING MORON!
Alan
2024-05-25 00:58:22 UTC
Post by Akidasar
On Thu, 23 May 2024 19:01:09 -0700
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Sorta like that Cali nuke plant (diablo cayon) built right on a
fault line!
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
What amazes me is that recent video of a wind farm being taken
out by a huge tornado and why the blades aren't spinning like
crazy? Seems to me that wind that powerful would have those
blades spinning off the mountings.
Are they governed somehow?
Anyone know why?
I do -- they have brakes on them for inclement weather.
It does look very odd though.
Thanks.
Makes sense.
They may have brakes...
"may"???
Yes: may.

It's a fine word.
Post by Akidasar
https://icpwind.com/wind-turbine-brakes.html
Brakes in a wind turbine optimise performance. Wind turbine brakes will improve maintenance, manage risks, and protect costs. If a wind turbine brake fails, the implications can be catastrophic.
The two main types of wind turbine brake systems are yaw brakes and rotor brakes. A wind turbine yaw brake is located on the yaw-system. It smoothly controls and positions the nacelle as it rotates with the wind to maximise power. The rotor brake can be mounted on the rotor (low-speed shaft) or generator (high-speed shaft). Used for parking and emergency stop operations.
ICP Wind has developed brakes for wind turbines of any size and model.
Engineered for cold and warm climates, for onshore and offshore wind
turbines. All ICP Wind brakes are equipped with replaceable
high-quality friction brake pads.
Providing a link to a company that SELLS a product doesn't automatically
mean that product is used everywhere, loser-2.
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:39:07 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 17:58:22 -0700
Post by Alan
Providing a link
Nailed you again, lol!
Alan
2024-05-24 07:28:44 UTC
Post by Alan
So a few wind turbines got knocked out...
Wrong asset wrong location.
Sorta like that Cali nuke plant (diablo cayon) built right on a fault
line!
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
Wrong. Wind farms are naturally spread out and tornadoes don't actually
hit a very wide swath.

This incident knocked out something like 0.1% of the windmills in Iowa.
Post by Charlie Glock
What amazes me is that recent video of a wind farm being taken out by a huge tornado and why the
blades aren't spinning like crazy?
Seems to me that wind that powerful would have those blades spinning off the mountings.
Are they governed somehow?
Anyone know why?
Yes.

They can control the pitch of the blades.

Just like some propeller aircraft can, they can turn the blades to a
position that produces no torque at all. It's called "feathering".

And like any technology, it has improved.
Akidasar
2024-05-24 20:23:15 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 00:28:44 -0700
Post by Alan
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Akidasar
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
Wrong.

This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other problems. I
Alan
2024-05-25 00:59:14 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Akidasar
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
Wrong.
http://youtu.be/VpPloegQauw
February 2021 brings a historic ice storm to Texas that shut almost
half of the large wind turbine energy production down without notice.
This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other problems. I
How is an ice storm in Texas relevant to what risk tornadoes pose to
wind turbines, loser-2?
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:39:30 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Akidasar
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
Wrong.
http://youtu.be/VpPloegQauw
February 2021 brings a historic ice storm to Texas that shut almost
half of the large wind turbine energy production down without
notice. This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other problems. I
How is an ice storm in Texas relevant
Severe weather and delicate assets.
Alan
But the smallest fraction of the assets were damaged by this tornado.
Akidasar
2024-05-25 17:44:52 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Akidasar
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
Wrong.
http://youtu.be/VpPloegQauw
February 2021 brings a historic ice storm to Texas that shut
almost half of the large wind turbine energy production down
without notice. This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other
problems. I
How is an ice storm in Texas relevant
Severe weather and delicate assets.
But the smallest fraction
In Texas it was almost every wndmill.
Alan
2024-05-25 18:24:08 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Akidasar
Leftards can't plan well.
Correct.
Wrong.
http://youtu.be/VpPloegQauw
February 2021 brings a historic ice storm to Texas that shut
almost half of the large wind turbine energy production down
without notice. This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other
problems. I
How is an ice storm in Texas relevant
Severe weather and delicate assets.
But the smallest fraction
In Texas it was almost every wndmill.
Not because of a tornado...

...and it wasn't only wind power that was affected by those storms, loser-2.

And just 72 hours later, wind power generation was back up to the level
immediately preceding the storm.

And since this whole thread was about how wind power supposedly "can't
work" because damage can't be repaired in a timely manner, that pretty
much ends your argument.

Alan
2024-05-23 17:16:20 UTC
...with a generating capacity of 149,422 MW.

But, yeah...

...a tornado knocking out a half-dozen of them is a DISASTER!

LOL
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 17:40:34 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 10:16:20 -0700, Alan says...
Post by Alan
But, yeah...
...a tornado knocking out a half-dozen of them is a DISASTER!
I know, riiight?

Thanks.

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!

Alan
2024-05-23 17:54:09 UTC
Post by Alan
But, yeah...
...a tornado knocking out a half-dozen of them is a DISASTER!
I know, riiight?
Look... ...the loser has to snip-mangle to appear relevant! So cute!

'{PLONK}

Post an original article and I'll consider un-plonking you.'
Thanks.
http://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY
http://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg
http://youtu.be/D5JF7PupC58andpp
http://youtu.be/3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp
http://youtu.be/WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp
=====
http://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I
=====
http://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo
Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab
Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776
Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html
Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144
Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
http://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA
Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
http://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU
Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
http://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE
Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/YxxAyHgBiNU
Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc
Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44
Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
http://youtu.be/VYch-1fRhiE
http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:27:22 UTC
On Thu, 23 May 2024 10:54:09 -0700
Post by AlleyCat
Post an original article
Bend double and blow yerself, cunt.
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 20:54:33 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Post an original article
Bend double and blow yerself, cunt.
This is the look I give every time he says and does something stupid, which is pretty much every time he
posts.

https://i.imgur.com/zZ4ddak.mp4

You probably spend a small amount of time feeling sorry for Alan, but elated when this undeserved narcissist
starts spouting his hate and bile.

Have you ever wondered how to make a Alan, the narcissist, miserable and what makes him afraid or triggered?
(maybe for a second... then it's gone)

Just for the record, trying to make Alan, the narcissist, miserable might have its place for a short period
of time, but I don't recommend focusing on it for too long as this will inevitably get old.

But, if you need a quik fix, let's get into the top things all narcissists, like Alan, hate.

How to Make Alan, the narcissist, Miserable

Lack Of Acknowledgment: (filter on ignore)

Even though he KNOWS he's being ignored, he continues to reply, as if ANYONE really cares, other than
himself. THAT is narcissism.

It's no secret that most narcissists, like Alan, revel in admiration and validation (except for 'closet
narcissists', like Alan). Alan depends on constant approval to maintain his sense of intrinsic worth. To
achieve this goal, he TRIES to absorb (or steal) the energy of other people.

"Prove it."

Do you ever wonder why narcissists, like Alan, don't seem to mind the negative attention? It's because
negative attention also fuels his narcissistic fire.

ANY attention, even NEGATIVE attention, IS STILL ATTENTION, and any form of attention gives him the incentive
to keep going. It gives him the motivation to keep proving himself (by making others prove THEMSELVES.

In fact, he often likes negative attention better, because if you're still amused by his emotional crimes, he
can try to exploit this.

Therefore, a lack of acknowledgment is the real threat. To Alan, the narcissist, indifference is even more of
an issue than hatred. Alan's rather you have a negative opinion than have no opinion at all.

(sick fuck)

Narcissists, like Alan, can't stand it when no one is paying attention to him. Alan doesn't know how to feel
important or special if he isn't the center of the universe or consuming someone's thoughts. This is also why
the traditional Grey Rock method is often pointless and why complete avoidance is the best route (or extreme
modified contact... just ignore the sick fuck).

When People Speak Factually:

Have you ever paid close attention to how Alan, the narcissist, speaks? He ALWAYS trying to belittle those he
THINKS are below his station.

Additionally, through the use of cognitive empathy, he's spent his entire life observing the emotional
language of other people, ESPECIALLY RUSSIAN SPORTS OFFICIALS and using it to his advantage. So, when you
speak in facts instead of using emotion, he intuitively understands he has less of an upper hand.

Therefore, he hates it when someone challenges him with facts instead of emotion. Alan will usually retaliate
with more arguing or hysteria. PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

This childish response simply shows that he feel out-of-control. Alan's attempt to elevate the conversation's
intensity by throwing an emotional temper tantrum. PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE
IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

If anything, this dynamic only highlights the narcissist's immaturity. His inability to absorb facts
demonstrates his incompetence in approaching most adult interactions.

Authority:

Narcissists, like Alan, detest authority. That's because he resents having to answer to anybody but himself
(mommy orders him around, further compounding his anger).

"Ski lifts are closed... too much snow." Bu bu but snow is just a thing of the past, Alan says, even though
we're seeing snow levels we saw in the 70s, when CO² was MUCH lower.

Any sense of authority threatens his inherent desire for power and control. "You can't ski here, bunny."

While narcissists, like Alan, can be intelligent, he often come across as combative and unfit in professional
environments. If confronted by his inappropriate behavior, he tends to deny or rationalize his part. PROVE
IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

Of course, it's no surprise that most authority figures dislike working with narcissists, like Alan.
Supervisors (LOL) find him unruly and unreasonable.

Alan can't understand why the person can't follow basic directions without such volatile reactions.

Being Told No:

Of all things, Alan, the narcissist, hates being told no (and actually following through with it) tops the
list. Narcissists, like Alan, are used to manipulating and weaseling his way into getting what he wants.

Often, he'll pull all the stops to accomplish this task. He's spent his whole life charming people to meet
his needs.

That's why telling him no, and being adamant on your stance, often causes such an angry reaction. Alan, the
narcissist, isn't just upset about the denial - he's downright confused by it!

Narcissists, like Alan, can't actually fathom why someone would refuse him. Because he lacks real empathy, he
can't understand what must be going on in your mind. Moreover, even if he tries to comprehend it, he refuses
to accept this reality.

Implementing Consequences:

Have you ever tried to set a boundary with Alan, the narcissist,? How well did it go? Most likely, you tried
to implement a limit, and he reacted in one of three ways:

Dismissing you altogether and gas-lighting your feelings, acknowledging his mistake (LOL), and then doing
nothing to change.

Narcissists, like Alan, can't accept any real consequences. Alan can't see when he's wrong, and he can't
understand how someone would ever think he's wrong. And even if the narcissist understood this, he simply
wouldn't care. As a result, he tends to react disproportionately to boundaries and serious conversations as a
means to intimidate you and force you into compliance.

Unfortunately, many people simply give up on trying to implement consequences with narcissists, like Alan.

(filters set to ignorte)

Losing At Anything:

Narcissists, like Alan, can resemble toddlers, in that he tend to be extremely sore losers. Alan struggles to
accept losing, and he also tends to lash out when it happens. A few scenarios may occur:

Alan repeatedly proclaims a person on Usenet is incompetent. Alan's attempt to defame or humiliate the
winner. Alan pretends he didn't care about winning. Alan insists that he "let the other person" take the
spotlight. Alan refuses to accept that he lost and awkwardly acts as if he's the actual winner.

Public Humiliation:

Because narcissists, like Alan, are sore losers, he can't handle real or perceived public humiliation. Alan
just can't tolerate the threat of failure. To him, public humiliation is the ultimate form of defeat.

(and THAT'S why he HAS to be the last poster in a thread, if he has felt that he's been slighted, in the
least)

We all know that narcissists, like Alan, have incredibly fragile egos. When he believes someone is making fun
of him or if he's not the perceived expert or authority in a public setting, it jolts his existence. As a
result, he'll do anything to protect his fragile ego. Some common responses include:

Laughing it off in public only to lash out later

Making up lies about anyone who is a real expert. ("Dr. Ian Clark is not a REAL climatologist!!!")

Expectations of Commitment

Most narcissists, like Alan, are terrible with commitment. Although he believes he deserves all senses of
loyalty, he doesn't usually provide it himself. As a result, when he gets into relationships (mommy only), he
doesn't consider her needs. He's only accounting for his own emotions, impulses, and desires.

Unfortunately, his mother holds onto wistful hope about her narcissist changing. She listens to how the
narcissist praises and adores her. She holds onto fleeting promises that this time will be different.

Yet, Alan, the narcissist makes all the rules. Alan decides what he wants to do, and he does it when he wants
to do it. Therefore, he can break and change the rules in ways that suits him.

Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!

99% of Other People:

How many friends does your narcissist have? Probably very few (more like NONE). Usually, his only friends are
other people who validate his narcissism, like mommy.

Subsequently, how often do you hear Alan complain about other people? (ALL THE TIME) More times than you can
count, probably! That's because a single wrongdoing often results in lifetime resentment. One mistake
tarnishes an entire reputation.

Narcissists, like Alan, struggle to get along with anyone who doesn't fit into his falsified worldview. Alan
can't stand to be challenged. Alan can't tolerate the ideas that other people may know more than him.

If he's a cerebral narcissist, he is convinced that he is unique and should only associate with other special
or high-status individuals. In fact, when confronted with anything that contradicts his sense of god-like
stature, you can bet that his reaction will be explosive and malicious.

Therefore, narcissists, like Alan, can't tolerate people who actually live in reality. That's why you rarely
see people with strong boundaries tolerating narcissists, like Alan, for very long.

When You Change The Status Quo:

Narcissists, like Alan, hate change when it's out of his control. When you challenge Alan, the narcissist, he
remains in a defeating pattern full of resentment and frustration, lashing out to make himself feel dominate.

Prove it!

I did.
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:32:01 UTC
Post by Alan
...a tornado knocking out a half-dozen of them is a DISASTER!
Kinda makes you wonder whose idea it was to park them in --- tornado
alley!
Alan
2024-05-23 20:44:37 UTC
Post by Alan
...a tornado knocking out a half-dozen of them is a DISASTER!
Kinda makes you wonder whose idea it was to park them in --- tornado
alley!
1. Because that's where it's windy.

2. Because the actual amount of damage to the capacity is TINY.
Akidasar
And where they went to DIE.
Alan
2024-05-24 02:01:58 UTC
Post by Alan
...a tornado knocking out a half-dozen of them is a DISASTER!
Kinda makes you wonder whose idea it was to park them in --- tornado
alley!
1. Because that's where it's windy.
And where they went to DIE.
Where 0.1% of the turbines that generate 62% (or more—that was 2022's
figure) die.
Akidasar

Alan
2024-05-25 00:59:45 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
1. Because that's where it's windy.
And where they went to DIE.
Where 0.1%
http://youtu.be/VpPloegQauw
February 2021 brings a historic ice storm to Texas that shut almost
half of the large wind turbine energy production down without notice.
This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other problems.
All you have left is snip and run to non sequiturs, loser-2.

I feel sad for you.
pothead
2024-05-25 01:07:51 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
1. Because that's where it's windy.
And where they went to DIE.
Where 0.1%
http://youtu.be/VpPloegQauw
February 2021 brings a historic ice storm to Texas that shut almost
half of the large wind turbine energy production down without notice.
This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other problems.
All you have left is snip and run to non sequiturs, loser-2.
I feel sad for you.
Let us know when these green energy replacements can power tanks, military fighter planes,
missiles and so forth.
Alan
2024-05-25 03:52:28 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Alan
Post by Akidasar
Post by Alan
1. Because that's where it's windy.
And where they went to DIE.
Where 0.1%
http://youtu.be/VpPloegQauw
February 2021 brings a historic ice storm to Texas that shut almost
half of the large wind turbine energy production down without notice.
This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other problems.
All you have left is snip and run to non sequiturs, loser-2.
I feel sad for you.
Let us know when these green energy replacements can power tanks, military fighter planes,
missiles and so forth.
Why is that important?

Wouldn't it actually make sense...

...if renewable energy CAN'T power those things...

...for us to use renewable energy for OTHER things...

...or is that beyond your imagination?
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:42:24 UTC
we know child, we know.
Kenny McCormack
2024-05-25 12:49:50 UTC
In article <v2rdl7$2igsc$***@dont-email.me>,
the aptly named "pothead" <***@snakebite.com> wrote:
Donald Trump is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.
Nobody else is even close. Including Ronald Reagan.
Vote for ANYBODY but Donald Trump in 2024.
No charge. Just leave me something in your will. That will be all.
--
To my knowledge, Jacob Navia is not a Christian.

- Rick C Hodgin -
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:39:44 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 17:59:45 -0700
Post by Alan
left is snip
right 2!
Siri Cruise
2024-05-25 03:49:56 UTC
Post by Akidasar
February 2021 brings a historic ice storm to Texas that shut almost
half of the large wind turbine energy production down without notice.
This crisis led to rolling blackouts and other problems.
You know it's bad when natural gas freezes.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Akidasar
2024-05-25 04:42:03 UTC
On Fri, 24 May 2024 20:49:56 -0700
Post by Siri Cruise