Taliban: "We have won the war in Afghanistan, the U.S. lost." (VIETNAM II)
Liberals are Vermin!
2021-05-08 22:31:26 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56747158

Oh the HUMILIATION for Biden's "cuttin' n' runnin"
Greg Carr
2021-05-09 08:07:22 UTC
Uhh Bush failed and so did Obama . The British and the Soviet Union Russians before. You ever won a street fight git? Canada bailed long ago.
Dave Smith
2021-05-09 15:47:01 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Liberals are Vermin!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56747158
Oh the HUMILIATION for Biden's "cuttin' n' runnin"
Uhh Bush failed and so did Obama . The British and the Soviet Union Russians before. You ever won a street fight git? Canada bailed long ago.
They tried to get rid of the Taliban and bring peace and stability to a
nation that had been at war for more than 20 years. The Afghans pride
themselves in having never been defeated by an outside power, though
they have trouble working together. Screw them. They should just
isolate them and let them rot in their own social mess. The one thing
they did teach them was not to fuck with the US. Anyone planning to
attack the US has to expect that the Americans with bring down a shit
storm on them like they never saw before.
Dhu on Gate
2021-05-09 18:51:19 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Liberals are Vermin!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56747158
Oh the HUMILIATION for Biden's "cuttin' n' runnin"
Uhh Bush failed and so did Obama . The British and the Soviet Union Russians before. You ever won a street fight git? Canada bailed long ago.
They tried to get rid of the Taliban and bring peace and stability to a
nation that had been at war for more than 20 years. The Afghans pride
themselves in having never been defeated by an outside power, though
they have trouble working together. Screw them. They should just
isolate them and let them rot in their own social mess. The one thing
they did teach them was not to fuck with the US. Anyone planning to
attack the US has to expect that the Americans with bring down a shit
storm on them like they never saw before.
How's that work then? OBL was Saudi.
So were the Fruit Loops that flew the 9/11 fiasco.
Didn't see the USMC poundin' the sand in Ryad.

Dhu
Byker
2021-05-10 18:16:11 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
How's that work then? OBL was Saudi.
So were the Fruit Loops that flew the 9/11 fiasco.
Didn't see the USMC poundin' the sand in Ryad.
We should have invaded and taken the oil fields when
we had the chance. Next time we'll follow through:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2004/jan/01/uk.past3

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-time-america-almost-invaded-opec-15726

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2004/1/1/us-ready-to-invade-middle-east-in-1973

https://gulfnews.com/uae/us-planned-to-invade-saudi-arabia-kuwait-in-1973-1.309950

https://www.theage.com.au/world/us-plan-to-invade-for-oil-secret-memo-20040102-gdx1jm.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/09/opinion/echoes-of-1973-american-invasion-plan-stirs-fierce-saudi-debate.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/was-america-preparing-a-war-for-the-gulf-oil-in-1973-84567.html
Oleg Smirnov
2021-05-10 19:44:02 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Dhu on Gate
How's that work then? OBL was Saudi.
So were the Fruit Loops that flew the 9/11 fiasco.
Didn't see the USMC poundin' the sand in Ryad.
We should have invaded and taken the oil fields when
Hey, Shithie, there's no 'we'. You decide nothing.
Your ilk are only allowed to babble about what 'we'
would do here and there.
Byker
2021-05-10 21:07:26 UTC
We WILL...
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-05-11 13:15:28 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Hey, Shithie, there's no 'we'. You decide nothing.
Your ilk are only allowed to babble about what 'we'
would do here and there.
We WILL...
I said, when Bush and Congress decided to go to war, that they shouldn't
start the war unless they're ready to finish the war and stomp the enemy
into the sand until they never want to fight again. Kind of like what
happened to the Japanese who wouldn't give in...

We had to make them want to surrender by making it a fate worse than
death to continue.
--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the lie in
what the Democrat-Marxists told you then you didn't dig deep enough. The
*Gruber Doctrine* is the Marxist plan that says it's "to the Democrats
advantage to have a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
146.1 - The Democrats Theocracy is mediocrity disguised as equality.
Oleg Smirnov
George Black
2021-05-11 20:15:57 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Byker
We WILL...
I said, when Bush and Congress decided to go to war, that they shouldn't
start the war unless they're ready to finish the war and stomp the enemy
into the sand until they never want to fight again.  Kind of like what
happened to the Japanese who wouldn't give in...
We had to make them want to surrender by making it a fate worse than
death to continue.
There's no 'we'. You decide nothing.
Your ilk are only allowed to babble about what 'we' would do here and
there.
Funny. Afghanistan Oleg.
Ever heard of a 'great' warlike nation getting its arse kicked there ?????
Dhu on Gate
2021-05-12 11:07:42 UTC
Post by George Black
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Byker
We WILL...
I said, when Bush and Congress decided to go to war, that they shouldn't
start the war unless they're ready to finish the war and stomp the enemy
into the sand until they never want to fight again.  Kind of like what
happened to the Japanese who wouldn't give in...
We had to make them want to surrender by making it a fate worse than
death to continue.
There's no 'we'. You decide nothing.
Your ilk are only allowed to babble about what 'we' would do here and
there.
Funny. Afghanistan Oleg.
Ever heard of a 'great' warlike nation getting its arse kicked there ?????
The only Conqueror to ever impose Civil Order in Afghanistan for
more than the lifespan of an Army was Asoka. He had to walk the
eightfold path to do it.

Dhu
Greg Carr
And your another Russian faggot with no money and a coward and a liar. Why can't Putin creep, bribe taker stop school children from being killed and terrorists blowing theaters and transit to bits. The Russian Orthodox Church stuffs gerbils and rips off the peasants.
Dhu on Gate
2021-05-16 19:07:39 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Byker
We WILL...
I said, when Bush and Congress decided to go to war, that they shouldn't
start the war unless they're ready to finish the war and stomp the enemy
into the sand until they never want to fight again. Kind of like what
happened to the Japanese who wouldn't give in...
We had to make them want to surrender by making it a fate worse than
death to continue.
There's no 'we'. You decide nothing.
Your ilk are only allowed to babble about
what 'we' would do here and there.
And your another Russian faggot with no money and a coward and a liar. Why can't Putin creep, bribe taker stop school children from being killed and terrorists blowing theaters and transit to bits. The Russian Orthodox Church stuffs gerbils and rips off the peasants.
You're arguing with the Wind, Oleg.

Carr is a political action committee, no human.

Dhu
Greg Carr
More human than you man more human than you man. White Zombie.
Greg Carr
2021-05-17 08:05:33 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Byker
[...]
You're a fukin' PAC. Now toad off before I kill your Masters.
Dhu
You want to kill ppl go ahead nothing you will have fun being a bitch doing a 25 year stint at Edmonton Maximum. Should I warn the Edmonton Police Service your planning a homicidal killing spree?
Dhu on Gate
2021-05-18 13:01:46 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Byker
[...]
You're just another POS wasting their time: committees don't qualify as HUMAN, only their parts ;-)

Dhu
George Black
2021-05-11 20:14:05 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Hey, Shithie, there's no 'we'. You decide nothing.
Your ilk are only allowed to babble about what 'we'
would do here and there.
We WILL...
I said, when Bush and Congress decided to go to war, that they shouldn't
start the war unless they're ready to finish the war and stomp the enemy
into the sand until they never want to fight again. Kind of like what
happened to the Japanese who wouldn't give in...
We had to make them want to surrender by making it a fate worse than
death to continue.
I'd like to see the US suddenly send every squaddie in uniform in ,
flood the country and go through EVERY occupants history weeding out the
bad guys.
And remove them to somewhere like the Arctic where they can hunt seals
or such
Greg Carr
Nyet nyet soviet. Everyone in your LAME COUNTRY WHO GETS DRAFTED BECOMES A HOMO. You lost in Afghanistan as well.
Dhu on Gate
2021-05-09 07:13:31 UTC
Post by Liberals are Vermin!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56747158
Oh the HUMILIATION for Biden's "cuttin' n' runnin"
For most of recorded history Afghanistan
has lived off the bones of dead armies:

leaving is Victory enough!

Dhu
Byker
2021-05-09 18:31:48 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
For most of recorded history Afghanistan
Hopefully the Chingchongs will offer them
a "Belt-and-Road initiative", heh, heh...
MSB
2021-05-10 03:15:55 UTC
The Taliban (and al-Queda/ISIS) DID win. Yesterdays massacre
of schoolgirls shows exactly what they have in mind for their
victory celebration.

Afghani fundies learned the VC approach millenia before there
were VC - just KEEP AT IT, month after year after decade.
Never quit. Just keep racking-up bodies, jacking-up terror.
Eventually you exhaust your opponents. Alexander could
not subdue Afghanistan, neither could the USSR - and neither
can the USA. Bomb who you need to bomb and otherwise
STAY THE FUCK OUT if you know what's good for you.
Liberals are Vermin!
2021-05-10 04:13:42 UTC
Post by MSB
The Taliban (and al-Queda/ISIS) DID win. Yesterdays massacre
of schoolgirls shows exactly what they have in mind for their
victory celebration.
Yes, 60 of them killed on purpose. Going to negotiate with those creatures? The only man
in history who really knew how to deal with Muslims was Vlad Tepes. He impaled 24,000 alive on wooden spikes
and terrified a much larger army away from his realm.
Greg Carr
And Romania that nazi collaborator from WW2 is feared and respected.
Byker
2021-05-10 18:37:39 UTC
Post by MSB
Bomb who you need to bomb
We will...
MSB
2021-05-11 03:01:26 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by MSB
Bomb who you need to bomb
We will...
Trump would. How about Joe ?
Greg Carr
2021-05-11 09:47:38 UTC
Post by MSB
Post by Byker
Post by MSB
Bomb who you need to bomb
We will...
Trump would. How about Joe ?
Uhh hey lame brain Trump had 4 years to win in Afghanistan but he was completely fed up with the war. By the time he left office US troop strength was down to 2,500. Hey y'all killed Osama you struggled for 17 years its over.
Greg Carr
2021-05-11 09:41:11 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by MSB
Bomb who you need to bomb
We will...
"We will bomb Vietnam back into the stone age." Said American General Curtis Lemay. The US dropped more bombs during the Vietnam cluster than they did in all of WW2 in a much smaller geographic area the war cost a lot of money and around 50k Americans died a lot more wounded physically or mentally or both. Oh and y'all lost and there was lots of civil unrest and bombings and assassinations although some great music was made about AmeriKKK that enriched corporate America by scores of millions.
Greg Carr
Totally true. The Islamic extremists were asking America to send soldiers to Afghanistan so they could kill them. Osama is dead and America has been fighting there for 17 years with total air superiority and they and the Afghan govt can only control half the country. A bombing yesterday killed 25 in Kabul.
Alan Baker
2021-05-09 18:36:44 UTC
Post by Liberals are Vermin!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56747158
Oh the HUMILIATION for Biden's "cuttin' n' runnin"
But you were all cool with it when it was Trump's plan...

...right?

'"Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do,"
Mr. Trump said. "I planned to withdraw on May 1st, and we should keep as
close to that schedule as possible."'

<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-afghanistan-war-withdrawal/>

Oops.
Liberals are Vermin!
They should have systematically killed ALL Taliban when they could have. That's how you deal with them, you don't negotiate. Afghanistan will fall just like Saigon did, probably just as fast.
Dave Smith
2021-05-10 03:13:51 UTC
Post by Liberals are Vermin!
Post by Liberals are Vermin!
They should have systematically killed ALL Taliban when they could
have. That's how you deal with them, you don't negotiate.
Afghanistan will fall just like Saigon did, probably just as fast.
That is probably true. Unfortunately, there are international laws about
warfare and you are not allowed to do that.
Greg Carr
Your an idiot afraid to walk to 7-11 after nightfall.
Byker
2021-05-10 18:37:30 UTC
Post by Liberals are Vermin!
They should have systematically killed ALL Taliban when they could have.
That's how you deal with them, you don't negotiate. Afghanistan will fall
just like Saigon did, probably just as fast.
America won't be a "free" country forever.
When it ceases to be one, Afghanistan will soon be
inhabited by little more than single-celled organisms...
Greg Carr
2021-05-10 09:38:49 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Liberals are Vermin!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56747158
Oh the HUMILIATION for Biden's "cuttin' n' runnin"
But you were all cool with it when it was Trump's plan...
...right?
'"Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do,"
Mr. Trump said. "I planned to withdraw on May 1st, and we should keep as
close to that schedule as possible."'
<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-afghanistan-war-withdrawal/>
Oops.
Yes beer league Kitsilano guy I am scared, terrified of the sissy boy who refuses to put up a profile pic. Alan Baker checking out the dick in the locker room.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alan-baker-b970127/detail/recent-activity? Whoever this is popless fag Jake Virtannen who never won a NHL fight would kick his ass easily.

Alan Bakers address 2252 W 1st Street, Vancouver, Ca. twerpy, weak Alan Baker the fag hag has made himself known.
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/c/EHxk082JbaA

https://twitter.com/alanbaker?lang=en

https://www.alignable.com/vancouver-bc/bakermedia

2234 1st Avenue W # 302 Baker, Alan 604-731-1026 yeah the guy who started the post in https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/c/EHxk082JbaA stated you lived on that block birdy twerp twerker.

http://www.caccautosport.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/OWRaceSun.pdf I am impressed you race cars. I used to be into auto racing have no idea why I lost interest.

https://www.indycar.com/News/2013/01/1-16-INDYCAR-Academy-finalists-in-Skip-Barber-shootout You are 59 years old and haven't aged well. I would type 4 eyes but hey I wear glasses as well. You remind me of G. S. his thing was helping with building some type of super motorcycle although he has removed all traces of that from the Internet. He says his house has been totally vandalized twice and that his business in Newton IAVS Canada has been the site of frequent criminal acts. Various ppl have threatened to waste the guy and his wife. He has stated he and his wife are totally stressed and circling the toilet of bankruptcy. Both of you are weak and not aging well. Unlike G. S. I can find no evidence of criminal gang history in your life or past. He sucks at crime trust me. Both myself and G. S. are under investigation by Surrey RCMP.

https://www.bchmr.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/BCHMR-2018-Combined-Formula-Ford-Exhibition-Group.pdf?x45536

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/pride-flag-bc-neighbourhood_ca_5d0aa508e4b0f7b7442b76ca some homosexual named Alan Baker lives with a fag named Malcolm Dailly in Aldergrove.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/malcolm-dailly-47779b14a/detail/recent-activity/documents/ the company if you look it up has a Alan Baker on its website.

https://www.facebook.com/MalcolmDailly yes he is queer. Owns a great place in Kelowna is semi-retired so needs a Alan Barker to help run his business.

Malcolm Dailly Alan Baker

Our sincere condolences to you Andrew with the loss of Perry may you get comfort from the precious memories you both shared together. We both knew Perry for over 20 years and he was always a wonderful and kind person, he will be greatly missed.
May he rest in peace.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/abbotsford-bc/perry-klimchuk-4893587

Phone Numbers & Email Addresses
Phone Number Email Address Fax Number
Office 604-455-0662 ***@stratakleen.com 604-455-0663
Alan Baker 778-895-1987 ***@stratakleen.com
Malcolm Dailly 778-895-1986 ***@stratakleen.com
Andrea, General Manager 778-908-3665 ***@stratakleen.com
Mailing Address
9033 216A St
Langley BC V1M 4C9

https://tail.eepunaces.tk this is a homosexual ABOMINATION website for casual sex by fags of course Malcolm Dailly picture appears.

https://www.alumniclass.com/killarney-high-school-cougars-vancouver-bc/profile/alan-baker/8364366/ He apparently graduated from Killarney High School in 1964.

Alan Baker, My Creepy Internet Stalker!
Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.

They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.

Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from Vancouver,
BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
people that

stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia. Alan
Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm

Yikes. If something happens to me please make sure the local, and Canadian
police no that I was being stalked online by Alan Baker, A Macintosh bench
tech from Vancouver, BC.

Please post this every newsgroup so your children know to avoid him and thus
remove themselves from danger.

https://compgroups.net/comp.sys.mac.system/alan-baker-my-creepy-internet-stalker/1157187

I would have to be a total hypocrite to say that Internet "stalking" should be a crime and how would it be enforced in any case? Could a bot search program be considered stalking.? Companies routinely data mine would that be stalking?

Alan Baker the fag of course supports Popless Jake Virtannen the fag athlete of Celebrities gay bar on Davie St. fame.

Alan Barker used to be in track and field in 1974 JOCKO HOMOS OUT OF SPORTS.

A few times Alan Baker on USENET/Google Groups has denied being a faggot what a self loathing ABOMINATION a fairy queen lying twink. You can't trust the gays. Avoid and shun them at a minimum.

Your gay you hate it, your hated, kill yourself.