What The Fuck Is WRONG With This Demented Psycho - No, Not You Rudy
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2024-05-22 21:21:42 UTC
This is the mental state of the president of the United States.

"I say to every young man thinking of getting married, marry into a family with five or more daughters ...
One of them will always love you"

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1792975889262587904/pu/vid/avc1/716x410/9rPNxm9Z1gqQh_qv.mp4?tag=12

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

http://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!

Alan
2024-05-23 01:29:40 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
This is the mental state of the president of the United States.
"I say to every young man thinking of getting married, marry into a family with five or more daughters ...
One of them will always love you"
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1792975889262587904/pu/vid/avc1/716x410/9rPNxm9Z1gqQh_qv.mp4?tag=12
When do you claim this was taken?

Let me find an independent source.
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 02:11:25 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2024 18:29:40 -0700, Alan says...
Post by Alan
Post by AlleyCat
This is the mental state of the president of the United States.
"I say to every young man thinking of getting married, marry into a family with five or more daughters ...
One of them will always love you"
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1792975889262587904/pu/vid/avc1/716x410/9rPNxm9Z1gqQh_qv.mp4?tag=12
When do you claim this was taken?
I didn't claim anything, but what the fuck does THAT matter? Are you saying he's better NOW and that was
taken "long ago? Then, WHY did it trend on X yesterday and today, if it's "older"?

Gawd, you suck at this.
Post by Alan
Let me find an independent source.
I don't give a flying fuck what you do, ski bunny.

He's SO much better now. (rolls eyes)

http://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY

http://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

http://youtu.be/D5JF7PupC58andpp

http://youtu.be/3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp

http://youtu.be/WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp

=====

http://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

http://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
http://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
http://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
http://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
http://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
http://youtu.be/VYch-1fRhiE

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
I'm asking you when it was taken.
AlleyCat
2024-05-23 02:13:16 UTC
Post by Alan
When do you claim this was taken?
Look at the dates pissant. WHY would it be trending on X if it was older?

You REALLY suck at this.

https://x.com/search?q=biden%20marry%20five%20daughters&src=typed_query

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM
Alan
2024-05-23 02:18:34 UTC
It matters in determining when it ever happened at all.
Akidasar
2024-05-23 20:49:53 UTC
Post by Alan
Let me find an independent source.