Why are jews so damn cheap?
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-15 00:27:46 UTC
I have lived in NYC for the past ten years. As many of you know, there
are a lot of jewish people in the city. Many of them are good friends
of mine, but at the same time I have seen SOOOO many examples of jews
being mega cheap. In very embarrassing ways.

I have seen:

jews do whatever they could to not put in the amount they owed on a
group bar tab.

jews not tip at a bar or restaurant (many many times).

jews go out of their way to haggle over $1 with shop keepers.

In college I had often seen jews fill their book bags with food from
the college cafeteria all you can eat section. One got called out by
an administrator and continued to do the same thing the next day.
(Fill book bag with apples, etc.)

jewish friends shared a cab with me but only put in $4 toward the $25
ride. They threw the money at me and then ran out.

I was at a birthday lunch a few weeks back. Everyone owed $10 toward
the food and then money toward their own drinks. We also wanted to pay
for the birthday girl. A jewish guy in the group was there with his
girlfriend. She only had the food and a cup of tea ($10 + $2 for tea +
$3 tip = $15). She left $20 (She had to go early so she gave her
Jewish boyfriend $20, $5 toward the birthday girl). When he paid, he
only paid $15 for her and pocketed the $5 extra! This guy makes $80k
per year.

jewish person at a bar with some friends and I took 20 minutes to
decide between his favorite wine for $8 per glass or another wine for
$7. He went through the process of asking the bartender why one cost
$1 more than the other. After arguing with the bartender for 20
minutes he finally ordered the cheaper one he didn't like. Just to
save $1!!! He didn't tip.

A jew asked how much it would be to add an egg to his dinner. It cost
$1 more. He argued with the waiter about how eggs only cost like 10
cents. He eventually got frustrated and didn't order anything. Over
$1!!

It goes on and on.

Cheap clothes. etc.

One jewish friend has no TV, no cable, no internet (steals from
neighbor) a 8+ year old laptop, lives in a dump, grills on a 20 year
old grill he found in his backyard when he moved in, never brings
gifts to parties, always eats as much as he can when people go in
together on something. It is crazy.

I don't mind much if a jew is being cheap in a way that only hurts
him/herself, such as living in a dump in Queens. But when they try to
jew people down, it is embarrassing. Especially when they make fine
money. It is like a game with many of them: Who can jew the most money
out of others. Who can be the cheapest fucking jew in the world?

The question is: Why are jews so damn cheap?

Michael
Greg Carr
2018-05-15 02:19:16 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Why do they give billions to charity you anonymous posting whiner? I doubt you give even I% of your mincome to SS war widows.

Get newsletter

Even though only about one in 50 Americans is Jewish, U.S. Jews donate at high levels, both as individuals and as a community.
As a scholar who studies community philanthropy, I am doing research to discover what accounts for this outsized generosity and why Jews play such a big role in American philanthropy.
While mapping where these donated dollars go, I’m finding that the many reasons why this penchant for giving arose can help explain the strength of support among American Jews for non-Jewish causes.
By any measure
Most Jews, regardless of their economic status, heed their religious and cultural obligations to give. In fact, 60 percent of Jewish households earning less than US$50,000 a year donate, compared with 46 percent of non-Jewish households in that income bracket.
The average annual Jewish household donates $2,526 to charity yearly, far more than the $1,749 their Protestant counterparts give or the $1,142 for Catholics, according to data from Giving USA.

And a larger percentage of Jews give to charitable causes than households of other faiths, according to Connected to Give, a joint effort by foundations to measure religious giving trends. Some 76 percent of American Jews gave to charity in 2012, compared with 63 percent of Americans who observe other religions or are not religious.
Interestingly, the same study also found that Jews, black Protestants, Evangelical Protestants, mainline Protestants and Roman Catholics give at similar levels to congregations and to other causes. However, Jews give relatively less to congregations and more to other causes.
North American twist
So what’s behind this extremely charitable behavior?
Two explanations involve education and wealth, traits strongly correlated with philanthropy.
The Jewish community is among the nation’s most educated and wealthy demographic groups. American Jews have an average of 13 years of schooling, the highest for a major U.S. religious community. And 44 percent belong to households with annual incomes of $100,000 or more, the most for any major ethno-religious community.

This 1908 photo depicts Passover matzo being given away an early Jewish mutual aid society in New York City. Everett Historical/Shutterstock.com
As education enhances charitable giving at all income levels, it is one key to understanding Jewish generosity. And donors of all faiths, regardless of their religious practices and identities, tend to give more money when their income rises.
Many wealthy Jews, including former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, hedge fund investor George Soros and homebuilder Eli Broad, regularly make the Chronicle of Philanthropy’s list of the nation’s 50 biggest donors.
Theological foundations
And naturally, another reason for Jews’ charitable tendencies is their faith, regardless of how religious they are. There is a strong theological foundation for the Jewish community’s robust giving, just as is the case with other religions.
Expressed in Hebrew, the Jewish concepts of tzedakah (charitable giving), tzedek (justice) and chesed (mercy or kindness) instruct and compel all Jews to give to charity and treat people who are less fortunate with compassion.
Even today, many Jews embrace a concept known as the “eight degrees” of charitable giving first articulated by Moses Ben Maimon, a 12th-century intellectual who was born in Spain and later resided in Morocco and Egypt.
Known as Maimonides or Rambam, he created a metaphor of an eight-rung ladder that donors can ascend to get closer to heaven. At the lowest level, donors give grudgingly. At the highest, they help people in need become self-sustaining.
And while Jewish charity has theological roots, many Jews who aren’t religious give generously. One prominent example is Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, who runs a massive charitable initiative with his wife Priscilla Chan.

Sculpture of Maimonides in Cordoba, Spain. Juan Aunion/Shutterstock.com
Community philanthropy
The U.S. Jewish community not only gives more than other religious groups, it gives differently. Jews have developed unique patterns of charitable giving and philanthropic behavior as a central way to express Jewish identity.
Traditionally U.S. Jewish philanthropy has been embedded in central Jewish communal organizations such as Jewish federations, regional organizations that give collectively to causes in the U.S. and abroad.
These unique organizations exemplify the ethnic, nonreligious expressions of Judaism. They also demonstrate the Jewish community’s tradition of charitable giving as a group effort.
Thus, many Jewish philanthropic institutions in North America take a largely nonreligious approach to Jewish social action.
Making grants
Beyond identifying what drives Jewish giving, I wanted to explore who benefits most from their generosity.
For the past year and a half, I have been studying the giving patterns of North American Jewish grant-making institutions.
These include nearly 150 Jewish federations. There are also thousands of Jewish community foundations, family and corporate foundations and donor-advised funds, such as the Jewish Communal Fund, which pools giving by about 6,000 affluent people.
I found that many of these U.S. and Canadian institutions actually give more to non-Jewish causes than to Jewish ones. In fact, my preliminary findings suggest that despite differences between distinct categories of grant-makers, at most an average of 25 percent of this money backs Jewish causes.

All told, based on my research at the Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies at Brandeis University, I estimate that these various philanthropic efforts give more than $9 billion every year to charitable causes.
Most of these funds flow to social, welfare, educational, health, research, science, advocacy, art, cultural and environmental causes. Donations support tens of thousands of local and international nonprofits serving a wide range of ethnic and religious communities in the U.S., Israel and elsewhere.
Mega-donors
Separately, I also analyzed the giving patterns of the 33 Jews who made the 2016 Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans. From what I found, an average of only 11 percent of the giving through their foundations backs exclusively Jewish causes.
Their contributions mainly support secular causes, such as the $142 million gift George Kaiser – the entrepreneurial son of Holocaust refugees who settled in Oklahoma – gave the Tulsa River Parks Authority in 2014.
Additional research indicates that only 9.6 percent of gifts from so-called “Jewish mega-donors” between 1995 and 2000 that totaled $10 million or more funded Jewish causes. Nearly half of them supported higher education and none supported religious causes or annual appeals to give to and through Jewish federations.
Billionaire Stephen Schwarzman’s $150 million gift to Yale University in 2015 is one example of Jewish support for non-Jewish causes. On the other hand, some of these major gifts support largely Jewish universities, such as the $400 million the estate of Howard and Lottie Marcus bequeathed to Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel.
Charitable traditions
One reason for this tendency is that Jewish charitable traditions support giving to Jewish and non-Jewish causes alike. Many Jews perceive donations supporting social service providers and social justice advocates as a way to follow Jewish religious laws, even when their gifts benefit other religious and ethnic communities.
And since many Americans Jews emigrated to the U.S. to escape persecution and discrimination elsewhere, mostly in Europe and the Middle East, I believe this history makes it natural for them to identify with and support groups that are currently suffering or even oppressed, whether they are Jewish or not.
I have also seen that over time, Jewish communal philanthropy is becoming less centralized as new kinds of giving institutions and practices emerge. In addition, priorities are changing: Philanthropy serving the Jewish community is becoming less dominant than charity serving other communities.
Liberals are VERMIN!
One famous Jew in Toronto who owned a health-club chain said he'd do what he wanted underhanded in business, he didn't care what anyone thought, as long as he didn't end up in jail.
auric hellman
2018-05-15 03:45:11 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
I've wonder this myself quite often, Mr. Ejercito. On one hand, they can be quite generous; Yet in other ways they are embarrassingly C-H-E-A-P!! I've witnessed at the Haddassah two old Makhasheyfe being smuggled. For Gods sake, what is your connection

Dr. Auric D.Hellman
***@hotmail.com
The Peeler
2018-05-15 08:56:26 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 20:27:46 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

<FLUSH the gay nazi whore's usual sick shit>

Miserable gay nazi whore Loose Sphincter whining about his botched marriage:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

ROTFLOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so
RIDICULOUS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-15 11:20:11 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
I have lived in NYC for the past ten years.
Why are you so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me?

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-05-16 13:09:24 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:20:11 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
I have lived in NYC for the past ten years.
Why are you so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me?
Michael
Why are you so ashamed of your jewloving and jew ainlungus, you forge
a Mexican?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-16 18:42:24 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:09:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Why are you so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me?
Michael
Why are you so ashamed of your jewloving and jew ainlungus, you forge
a Mexican?
Dreckserb, your master Michael forges NO ONE! YOU nazi scum forge him
because you know about your OWN inferiority and wish you could be like him!
Cheers!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-05-15 13:05:54 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 20:27:46 -0400, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
I have lived in NYC for the past ten years. As many of you know, there
are a lot of jewish people in the city. Many of them are good friends
of mine, but at the same time I have seen SOOOO many examples of jews
being mega cheap. In very embarrassing ways.
Not embarrassing for them....they are EXEMPT from human emotions!
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
It's GENETIC. They simply can't help it!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-15 15:38:23 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 06:05:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
of mine, but at the same time I have seen SOOOO many examples of jews
being mega cheap. In very embarrassing ways.
Not embarrassing for them....they are EXEMPT from human emotions!
That's actually what psychopaths like you are known to be like, dreckserb!
IOW, you are PROJECTING, yet AGAIN!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The question is: Why are jews so damn cheap?
Michael
It's GENETIC. They simply can't help it!
With PSYCHOPATHS like you it's known to be genetic, dreckserb! Stop
PROJECTING, you subnormal perverted psychopathic pseudo-human!
Cheers!
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
foul, loathsome creature, wallowing in your own filth. Never seeing the
light of day. A life utterly wasted."
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO
2018-05-16 19:50:48 UTC
Why did Jews win hundreds of Nobel Prizes, while I'm a loser
who's married to a fat ugly PIG?
LOL! You are indeed!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>