Your Friday Night Menu? 10/04/2024
Add Reply
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-07 15:53:06 UTC
Thank you for the tip! I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that my wife
will force me on a long trip next year, and the US is high on her
list. I think we'll try to go for a 3 or 4 week trip in order to make
full use of the time we are there in order for her to see as much as
possible.
Not knowing just where you have been, here's some spots
worth seeing.
Stupid gullible woman, America is HOME to troll "D" and
all his other nymshift ID's.
Janet UK
You are a nasty-assed UK troll bitch, fuck off and die!
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-07 16:26:49 UTC
I would like to eat a good steak in Texas! Ideally I would
also like to walk around in public with a revolver and a
cowboy hat and enjoy the fact that I would fit in,
Careful there D. Texans don't much like phoneys, and they
can tell if you're a real Texan by the size of your swagger.
I can see where a canuckleheaded cunt like you would never DARE set foot
in Texas.

That's just self-preservation and a necessity for pansies like you.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-07 18:47:46 UTC
America is HOME to troll "D" and
all his other nymshift ID's.
Where did you come up with that? None of his headers indicate what
country D is in. And, his narratives seem to show him someplace
other than Amerrica.
Please adjust your filters accordingly to avoid unwanted posters.
Alternately she could just piss off back to the UK food groups and take
her endless snark back home where it belongs.

So why is she here?

Well all those UK food groups are empty!

Yep, this is food tourism with a heavy does of unwelcome and irrelevant
leftard politics set upon our nation.

Never a word from her on the failed politics of her royal reptile slave
state, that's for damned sure!
Daniel70
2024-10-08 09:09:10 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
America is HOME to troll "D" and
all his other nymshift ID's.
Where did you come up with that?  None of his headers indicate what
country D is in.  And, his narratives seem to show him someplace
other than Amerrica.
Please adjust your filters accordingly to avoid unwanted posters.
Alternately she could just piss off back to the UK food groups and take
her endless snark back home where it belongs.
So why is she here?
Well all those UK food groups are empty!
Yep, this is food tourism with a heavy does of unwelcome and irrelevant
leftard politics set upon our nation.
Never a word from her on the failed politics of her royal reptile slave
state, that's for damned sure!
If 'she' is such a delightful person, WHY, oh WHY, DID YOU CROSS-POST
HER INTO SO MANY NEWSGROUPS WHICH SHE HADN'T, previously, POLLUTED, *YET*??
Daniel
Hiram Panguitch
Object lesson.
Daniel70
2024-10-09 09:13:17 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
[...]
??? In WHAT?? That YOU are an idiot??
Daniel
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-09 21:33:28 UTC
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
[...]
In minding one's own political bidnits, obviously.

Neither she, the mealy-mouthed Canuckleheads, nor the troll from
Asstrailer can manage to come close to doing that, and in a food group
no less!

So they get re-trolled.

Turnabout _is_ fair play.
Carol
2024-10-14 03:43:52 UTC
Post by Daniel70
??? In WHAT?? That YOU are an idiot??
I deleted the lead up, but you fell astray of some of our ruder
members. Don't worry about it, we all do.
Hiram Freeborn
2024-10-15 17:04:57 UTC
Carol
Post by Carol
I deleted the lead up, but you fell astray of some of our ruder
members.  Don't worry about it, we all do.
Your so called "ruder members" are just unrepentant and fully
obnoxious low IQ Usenet-pests fouling newsgroups everywhere they troll.
So who the heck are you and why are you posting to a cooking newsgroup?
We in aus.politics don't really 'worry'
Again, who are you and why are you posting here?  This isn't about
aus.politics.
You can thank some of the resident and the transient trolls for cross
posting.
And the notion of new blood in this mortuary of a dog meat-eating froup
is so unwelcome...eh bully bioch?
Daniel70
2024-10-08 09:07:58 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Thank you for the tip! I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that my wife
will force me on a long trip next year, and the US is high on her
list. I think we'll try to go for a 3 or 4 week trip in order to make
full use of the time we are there in order for her to see as much as
possible.
Not knowing just where you have been, here's some spots
worth seeing.
  Stupid gullible woman, America is HOME to troll "D" and
all his other nymshift ID's.
   Janet UK
You are a nasty-assed UK troll bitch, fuck off and die!
If 'she' is such a delightful person, WHY, oh WHY, DID YOU CROSS-POST
HER INTO SO MANY NEWSGROUPS WHICH SHE HADN'T POLLUTED, *YET*??
Daniel
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-08 16:23:58 UTC
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Thank you for the tip! I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that my wife
will force me on a long trip next year, and the US is high on her
list. I think we'll try to go for a 3 or 4 week trip in order to make
full use of the time we are there in order for her to see as much as
possible.
Not knowing just where you have been, here's some spots
worth seeing.
  Stupid gullible woman, America is HOME to troll "D" and
all his other nymshift ID's.
   Janet UK
You are a nasty-assed UK troll bitch, fuck off and die!
If 'she' is such a delightful person, WHY, oh WHY, DID YOU CROSS-POST
HER INTO SO MANY NEWSGROUPS WHICH SHE HADN'T POLLUTED, *YET*??
Oh she's going to become well known, that much she has insured by
bullying the fuck out of RFC!
Daniel70
2024-10-09 09:16:58 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Thank you for the tip! I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that my wife
will force me on a long trip next year, and the US is high on her
list. I think we'll try to go for a 3 or 4 week trip in order to make
full use of the time we are there in order for her to see as much as
possible.
Not knowing just where you have been, here's some spots
worth seeing.
  Stupid gullible woman, America is HOME to troll "D" and
all his other nymshift ID's.
   Janet UK
You are a nasty-assed UK troll bitch, fuck off and die!
If 'she' is such a delightful person, WHY, oh WHY, DID YOU CROSS-POST
HER INTO SO MANY NEWSGROUPS WHICH SHE HADN'T POLLUTED, *YET*??
Oh she's going to become well known, that much she has insured by
bullying the fuck out of RFC!
Well, why don't YOU take YOUR fight back to RFC?? Oh! Look!! Done!
Daniel
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-09 21:35:06 UTC
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
[...]
Or not...turnabout after all _is_ fair play.

You lot wreck our food groups, we retro-troll your non-food groups.
Petzl
2024-10-10 00:05:03 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
[...]
Aus.politics have about 6 users doubt if any cross post outside of
Australia
--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-10 14:10:42 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Daniel70
Post by Hiram Panguitch
[...]
We have an expat Dutch/Auzzie troll here who has infested this group for
well over a decade.

Bruce <***@invalid.invalid>

It seemed apt to return volley on his own turf.

Then again the odds he learns to bugger off seem slimmer than a strand
of spinifex.
Petzl
2024-10-11 02:12:19 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Petzl
Aus.politics have about 6 users doubt if any cross post outside of
Australia
We have an expat Dutch/Auzzie troll here who has infested this group for
well over a decade.
It seemed apt to return volley on his own turf.
Then again the odds he learns to bugger off seem slimmer than a strand
of spinifex.
Sounds like "Dolf"
The only one I have blocked,
Every so often threatins me via email of legal action.
Just reporteed his emails as spam to his provider
seemed to shut him up for sometime.
Seems it wants pissoff money, which seems to work in US corrupt
lawyers/judges. looked up a few of his cases which went to court none
stood up.
He is interested in vexatious litigation

AI tells one
Vexatious litigation is a legal action that is intended to harass or
cause legal expenses to the defendant, rather than to seek a
legitimate legal remedy. It can involve filing frivolous lawsuits,
repeatedly filing meritless motions, or engaging in other tactics to
delay the process.
A plaintiff who engages in vexatious litigation either knows or should
know that there is no legal basis for the lawsuit. The injured party
can file a claim for malicious prosecution to obtain a remedy.
Some examples of vexatious litigation include:
Starting or continuing multiple cases without a lawyer, and losing all
of them or having them remain pending for at least two years without a
trial
Repeatedly relitigating the same claims that were lost against the
defendant
Filing unnecessary motions, pleadings, or other papers
Conducting unnecessary discovery
In California, the law requires the abuser to provide security to the
court to pay reasonable expenses related to the vexatious litigation.
The abuser may choose to withdraw the litigation to avoid losing the
security payment.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-11 17:20:21 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Petzl
[...]
Are you at all familiar with the Charles Novins case?

"Dolf" sounds like an echo of that mess.
Petzl
2024-10-11 23:16:43 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Petzl
Aus.politics have about 6 users doubt if any cross post outside of
Australia
We have an expat Dutch/Auzzie troll here who has infested this group for
well over a decade.
It seemed apt to return volley on his own turf.
Then again the odds he learns to bugger off seem slimmer than a strand
of spinifex.
Sounds like "Dolf"
The only one I have blocked,
Every so often threatins me via email of legal action.
Just reporteed his emails as spam to his provider
seemed to shut him up for sometime.
Seems it wants pissoff money, which seems to work in US corrupt
lawyers/judges. looked up a few of his cases which went to court none
stood up.
He is interested in vexatious litigation
snip
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Are you at all familiar with the Charles Novins case?
"Dolf" sounds like an echo of that mess.
<https://blog.ericgoldman.org/archives/2010/04/online_defamati.htm>
Had a look but seems pissoff money works enough times for scum to try
it on?

In Sydney (and worldwide) we had Moslems staging car accidents.
their witnesses were other Moslems appearing immediately on scene
backing up (lying) their side of events.
Became suspicious when occasional CCTV did not back up Moslems
rehearsed side of events?
Did not see any Moslem get fined, jailed or deported for it.
Probably still going on with "our" Media not reporting it?
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."
Hiram Freeborn
Just one thing, it's legally near impossible to defame a nym.
Petzl
2024-10-12 19:49:29 UTC
Post by Hiram Freeborn
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Are you at all familiar with the Charles Novins case?
"Dolf" sounds like an echo of that mess.
<https://blog.ericgoldman.org/archives/2010/04/online_defamati.htm>
Had a look but seems pissoff money works enough times for scum to try
it on?
In Sydney (and worldwide) we had Moslems staging car accidents.
their witnesses were other Moslems appearing immediately on scene
backing up (lying) their side of events.
Became suspicious when occasional CCTV did not back up Moslems
rehearsed side of events?
Did not see any Moslem get fined, jailed or deported for it.
Probably still going on with "our" Media not reporting it?
Just one thing, it's legally near impossible to defame a nym.
Possibly, but Dolf's his real name
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law

justice is open to all; like the Ritz hotel
High Court reveals every current judge is a
member of Qantas’ ‘most exclusive club in Australia’
The High Court has exposed secret members of Qantas’
exclusive Chairman’s Lounge amid a landmark case over
the sacking of 1700 workers.
Hiram Freeborn
2024-10-15 19:46:18 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Freeborn
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Are you at all familiar with the Charles Novins case?
"Dolf" sounds like an echo of that mess.
<https://blog.ericgoldman.org/archives/2010/04/online_defamati.htm>
Had a look but seems pissoff money works enough times for scum to try
it on?
In Sydney (and worldwide) we had Moslems staging car accidents.
their witnesses were other Moslems appearing immediately on scene
backing up (lying) their side of events.
Became suspicious when occasional CCTV did not back up Moslems
rehearsed side of events?
Did not see any Moslem get fined, jailed or deported for it.
Probably still going on with "our" Media not reporting it?
Just one thing, it's legally near impossible to defame a nym.
Possibly, but Dolf's his real name
The he's inviting it and all is fair.

You willingly make yourself into a "public figure" you rescind some
rights in the process.
Petzl
2024-10-15 20:15:40 UTC
Post by Hiram Freeborn
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Freeborn
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
[...]
He is a ex-cop he floods news groups hoping people will write
offensive reply's, he sometimes even uses others nym to get readers.
He has had zero "wins"
Just report him as his posts are Phishing spam, a using vexatious
litigation scam trying involving repliers.
The newsgroup abuse address should be in Dolf's headers

So far everyone of his court case;s have been tossed out of court but
would just piss-off those that get a scam Subpoena.
But I don't know if he has ever got any "piss-off" money?
yes his floods are not obly anoying but threarn

Just report him as his posts are Phishing spam, using a vexatious
the sacking of 1700 workers.
Hiram Freeborn
2024-10-15 23:34:53 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Freeborn
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Freeborn
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
[...]
Ah, the raging ex cop mentality, seen that control game before...
Post by Petzl
Just report him as his posts are Phishing spam, a using vexatious
litigation scam trying involving repliers.
The newsgroup abuse address should be in Dolf's headers
Indeed.
Post by Petzl
So far everyone of his court case;s have been tossed out of court but
would just piss-off those that get a scam Subpoena.
But I don't know if he has ever got any "piss-off" money?
I really doubt it, this is a harass and move on game.

It's not unlike gangstalking, just on a smaller and more intimate level.

And he's not north american, so whatever his personals are they can be
sluiced out here with impunity.

Petzl
2024-10-16 00:19:26 UTC
Post by Hiram Freeborn
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Freeborn
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Freeborn
Post by Petzl
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
So far everyone of his court case;s have been tossed out of court but
would just piss-off those that get a scam Subpoena.
But I don't know if he has ever got any "piss-off" money?
I really doubt it, this is a harass and move on game.
It's not unlike gangstalking, just on a smaller and more intimate level.
And he's not north american, so whatever his personals are they can be
sluiced out here with impunity.
Dolf is the one who mainly adds crossposts
Seems/often to stir retaliatory attacks on AUS.POLITICS
This seems to get bites/fodder for Dolf to scam attack
I have seen at least one Native American state he received a legal
threat from Dolf.
If one does report it to his provider he then has to find another one
at the very least.
Dolf is nothing but a fart in the wind.