There's another word for LGBTQ+ People
Add Reply
Dhu on Gate
2024-05-17 21:56:45 UTC
that plays a more significant part in Western (Atlanticist)
Culture than Russian and is often cause for their misapprehension
of the depth and Antiquity of Western tradition.

Here we have an excellent example of Russia's miscomprehension
of the West of us:

https://www.rt.com/news/597801-stoltenberg-nato-purpose-lgbtq/

Perhaps the Iranians could enlighten them about their Immortal
QUDS, but I'm willing to bet Russian School Histry books leave
out a lot of the nastier bits about
Spartans<
Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Auric Hellman
2024-05-20 20:11:30 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
that plays a more significant part in Western (Atlanticist)
Culture than Russian and is often cause for their misapprehension
of the depth and Antiquity of Western tradition.
Here we have an excellent example of Russia's miscomprehension
https://www.rt.com/news/597801-stoltenberg-nato-purpose-lgbtq/
Perhaps the Iranians could enlighten them about their Immortal
QUDS, but I'm willing to bet Russian School Histry books leave
out a lot of the nastier bits about
Spartans<
Dhu
Being that you brought up the subject, if I may go a little OT here.
With all the genders and freaky preferences, why when it comes to
sports, everyone who is not a straight or gay male, wants to compete
against women? Why not compete against each other, that would be
completely fair to everyone. There are enough trannies around these days
to provide a pool of competitors. Am I being a bigot, or worse a MAGA
Republican, for thinking this way?
--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
***@gmail.com

Join me on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084994637953
Dhu on Gate
2024-05-20 21:31:50 UTC
Post by Auric Hellman
Post by Dhu on Gate
[...]
I'd be good with men, women and mods, except there
*are* people who naturally qualify as transexuals sooo...

In ancient Sparta Naturals were seen as blessed by,
and a blessing of, the Gods.

Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Dave Smith
2024-05-21 00:53:44 UTC
Post by Auric Hellman
Post by Dhu on Gate
that plays a more significant part in Western (Atlanticist)
Culture than Russian and is often cause for their misapprehension
of the depth and Antiquity of Western tradition.
Here we have an excellent example of Russia's miscomprehension
https://www.rt.com/news/597801-stoltenberg-nato-purpose-lgbtq/
Perhaps the Iranians could enlighten them about their Immortal
QUDS, but I'm willing to bet Russian School Histry books leave
out a lot of the nastier bits about
            >Spartans<
Dhu
Being that you brought up the subject, if I may go a little OT here.
With all the genders and freaky preferences, why when it comes to
sports, everyone who is not a straight or gay male, wants to compete
against women? Why not compete against each other, that would be
completely fair to everyone. There are enough trannies around these days
to  provide a pool of competitors. Am I being a bigot, or worse a MAGA
Republican, for thinking this way?
I'll agree there are way too many of them coming out of the woodwork but
I can't agree there are enough to constitute sufficient credible
competition to make it to the Olympics. A couple decades ago there were
some women who were into ski jumping, but not enough to legitimate
competitions. Basically, if you would strap on a set of wide skis and
have the balls to do that jump one you had about one chance in 5 of
winning. Women's hockey was in the same boat. Sure, there may have been
a couple women's teams around but no international level competition.
Even now the competition is limited to 4 or 5 countries. Canada has won
the most golds followed by the US. Sweden, Switzerland and Finland have
nailed a silver and a few bronze medals. So it is a competition between
5 countries, not international.
Auric Hellman
2024-05-22 01:04:48 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Auric Hellman
Post by Dhu on Gate
that plays a more significant part in Western (Atlanticist)
Culture than Russian and is often cause for their misapprehension
of the depth and Antiquity of Western tradition.
Here we have an excellent example of Russia's miscomprehension
https://www.rt.com/news/597801-stoltenberg-nato-purpose-lgbtq/
Perhaps the Iranians could enlighten them about their Immortal
QUDS, but I'm willing to bet Russian School Histry books leave
out a lot of the nastier bits about
            >Spartans<
Dhu
Being that you brought up the subject, if I may go a little OT here.
With all the genders and freaky preferences, why when it comes to
sports, everyone who is not a straight or gay male, wants to compete
against women? Why not compete against each other, that would be
completely fair to everyone. There are enough trannies around these
days to  provide a pool of competitors. Am I being a bigot, or worse a
MAGA Republican, for thinking this way?
I'll agree there are way too many of them coming out of the woodwork but
I can't agree there are enough to constitute sufficient credible
competition to make it to the Olympics. A couple decades ago there were
some women who were into ski jumping, but not enough to legitimate
competitions. Basically, if you would strap on a set of wide skis  and
have the balls to do that jump one you had about one chance in 5 of
winning. Women's hockey was in the same boat. Sure, there may have been
a couple women's teams around but no international level competition.
Even now the competition is limited to 4 or 5 countries. Canada has won
the most golds followed by the US. Sweden, Switzerland and Finland have
nailed a silver and a few bronze medals.  So it is a competition between
5 countries, not international.
If you've observed women's sports, their teams are always fundamentally
sound regardless which of the major sports they're playing. Men's sports
depend more heavily on athleticism, hence their popularity. Personally,
I think all females should be encouraged to engage in sports activities,
as should boys. Funny that the same countries that dominate women's
hockey also dominate men's, Russia aside.
--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
***@gmail.com
Dhu on Gate
2024-06-15 06:08:57 UTC
Post by Auric Hellman
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Auric Hellman
Post by Dhu on Gate
that plays a more significant part in Western (Atlanticist)
Culture than Russian and is often cause for their misapprehension
of the depth and Antiquity of Western tradition.
Here we have an excellent example of Russia's miscomprehension
https://www.rt.com/news/597801-stoltenberg-nato-purpose-lgbtq/
Perhaps the Iranians could enlighten them about their Immortal
QUDS, but I'm willing to bet Russian School Histry books leave
out a lot of the nastier bits about
            >Spartans<
Dhu
Being that you brought up the subject, if I may go a little OT here.
With all the genders and freaky preferences, why when it comes to
sports, everyone who is not a straight or gay male, wants to compete
against women? Why not compete against each other, that would be
completely fair to everyone. There are enough trannies around these
days to  provide a pool of competitors. Am I being a bigot, or worse a
MAGA Republican, for thinking this way?
I'll agree there are way too many of them coming out of the woodwork but
I can't agree there are enough to constitute sufficient credible
competition to make it to the Olympics. A couple decades ago there were
some women who were into ski jumping, but not enough to legitimate
competitions. Basically, if you would strap on a set of wide skis  and
have the balls to do that jump one you had about one chance in 5 of
winning. Women's hockey was in the same boat. Sure, there may have been
a couple women's teams around but no international level competition.
Even now the competition is limited to 4 or 5 countries. Canada has won
the most golds followed by the US. Sweden, Switzerland and Finland have
nailed a silver and a few bronze medals.  So it is a competition between
5 countries, not international.
If you've observed women's sports, their teams are always fundamentally
sound regardless which of the major sports they're playing. Men's sports
depend more heavily on athleticism, hence their popularity. Personally,
I think all females should be encouraged to engage in sports activities,
as should boys. Funny that the same countries that dominate women's
hockey also dominate men's, Russia aside.
Paradoxically, Russian society depends more on exceptional Individuals
than most others. They tend to get more, too, but it leaves them with
defective social constructs.

Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Dhu on Gate
2024-06-15 06:20:44 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Auric Hellman
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Auric Hellman
Post by Dhu on Gate
that plays a more significant part in Western (Atlanticist)
Culture than Russian and is often cause for their misapprehension
of the depth and Antiquity of Western tradition.
Here we have an excellent example of Russia's miscomprehension
https://www.rt.com/news/597801-stoltenberg-nato-purpose-lgbtq/
Perhaps the Iranians could enlighten them about their Immortal
QUDS, but I'm willing to bet Russian School Histry books leave
out a lot of the nastier bits about
            >Spartans<
Dhu
Being that you brought up the subject, if I may go a little OT here.
With all the genders and freaky preferences, why when it comes to
sports, everyone who is not a straight or gay male, wants to compete
against women? Why not compete against each other, that would be
completely fair to everyone. There are enough trannies around these
days to  provide a pool of competitors. Am I being a bigot, or worse a
MAGA Republican, for thinking this way?
I'll agree there are way too many of them coming out of the woodwork but
I can't agree there are enough to constitute sufficient credible
competition to make it to the Olympics. A couple decades ago there were
some women who were into ski jumping, but not enough to legitimate
competitions. Basically, if you would strap on a set of wide skis  and
have the balls to do that jump one you had about one chance in 5 of
winning. Women's hockey was in the same boat. Sure, there may have been
a couple women's teams around but no international level competition.
Even now the competition is limited to 4 or 5 countries. Canada has won
the most golds followed by the US. Sweden, Switzerland and Finland have
nailed a silver and a few bronze medals.  So it is a competition between
5 countries, not international.
If you've observed women's sports, their teams are always fundamentally
sound regardless which of the major sports they're playing. Men's sports
depend more heavily on athleticism, hence their popularity. Personally,
I think all females should be encouraged to engage in sports activities,
as should boys. Funny that the same countries that dominate women's
hockey also dominate men's, Russia aside.
Paradoxically, Russian society depends more on exceptional Individuals
than most others. They tend to get more, too, but it leaves them with
defective social constructs.
exempli gratia, Police.

Dhu
Post by Dhu on Gate