OT: This person got anyone's vote?
Add Reply
Alan
2024-10-04 18:44:57 UTC
I learned about it on BoingBoing (just to annoy you magats):

'Yes they can control the weather.

It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done.'

<https://x.com/mtgreenee/status/1842039774359462324>

Can you at least agree that this person is dumb as a stump and should
never hold public offce?
Dhu on Gate
2024-10-05 00:45:22 UTC
Post by Alan
'Yes they can control the weather.
It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done.'
<https://x.com/mtgreenee/status/1842039774359462324>
Umn, yes they can. But it's like this: if you turn off the electric
grid in Texas during a heat wave it's gonna rain that day in N'Orleans
or mebbe snow outside Denver.

Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Dhu on Gate
2024-10-05 20:28:07 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Alan
'Yes they can control the weather.
It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done.'
<https://x.com/mtgreenee/status/1842039774359462324>
Umn, yes they can. But it's like this: if you turn off the electric
grid in Texas during a heat wave it's gonna rain that day in N'Orleans
or mebbe snow outside Denver.
Or extend the heatwave downwind for a month??? I dunno' but I've
heard tell of studies on how the power grids affect weather,
so ...

Dhu
Post by Dhu on Gate
Dhu