The best they can offer
The Peeler
2018-03-13 02:48:10 UTC
2018-03-13 03:09:32 UTC
Post by The Peeler
https://www.johndenugent.com/images/ugly-jewish-women.jpg
They aren't offering the spazzes like you anything. Google Jewish Models and Jewish actresses. You are scared, petrified to put your face on the WWW.
The Peeler
2018-03-13 11:10:31 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 22:48:10 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

<FLUSH gay nazi troll shit>

STILL married to this, Loose Sphincter, you ridiculous gay nazi wannabe?:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."