Justin Trudeau is a transgendered lesbian
David Dalton
2019-03-23 05:09:00 UTC
I seemed to have accurate matchmaking sensitivity beginning
on the night of International Women’s Day (early waxing
crescent moon) and ending by full moon spring equinox,
though I hope it will return. But even if it doesn’t return,
my theory of eight harmonics (four orientations times
two genders, where fourth orientation is compatible only
with bisexual by nature of the opposite gender) taking
into account transgendered individuals (spiritually of
one gender born into the opposite gender body) and
multi-spirit individuals (usually two spirited, with both
a male and a female spirit, but I have come across one
four spirited case so far) may be useful in matchmaking.

One matchmaking divination I did that may be of interest
is the case of Canadian Assembly of First Nations Chief
Perry Bellegarde who is purestraight male and his wife is
two-spirited purestraight female/gay male so they are
compatible as long as she is projecting her
purestraight female side, but she could also
attract gay males by projecting her gay male side.

Another divination I did was that Canadian prime minister
Justin Trudeau is a transgendered lesbian (spiritually
a lesbian in a male body) and full compatible with his
bisexual by nature wife. As a test, lesbians should be
sexually attracted to him.
“And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-03-23 05:52:17 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Actually from

https://tinyurl.com/y6hvj5y2

she is not his wife but his girlfriend/partner as of June, 2015.
Her name is Valerie Galley.

The article includes a picture of them so gay male readers
could determine if they have any attraction to her.
b***@gmail.com
My bet is that you, yourself, have never been married.
Roy
2019-03-23 21:02:01 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by David Dalton
[...]
My bet is that he has just escaped from a mental health facility where they
DID NOT CURE him. Crazier than a pet loon.
====
David Dalton
2019-03-24 02:24:10 UTC
Post by Roy
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Did you test any lesbian friends, if you have any?
Greg Carr
My bet is Karen Eileen Gordon has never been in a relationship where she wasn't punched in the face a few times.
Dave Smith
2019-03-24 02:54:38 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
My bet is that you, yourself, have never been married.
My bet is Karen Eileen Gordon has never been in a relationship where
she wasn't punched in the face a few times.
Safe bet there are no children. He personality is a 100% effective form
of birth control.
Greg Carr
The govt had her sterilized.
Eric®
2019-03-24 19:38:18 UTC
David Dalton wrote...
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Spending the winter in a lonely NFLD outport with only some dead cods for
company must be incredibly boring.