TrumpVirus? OK... Then It's Going to Be The TrumpVaccine
2020-11-22 03:14:00 UTC
Obama let 60 million Americans get infected with The Swine Flu.

Trump and The Wuhan Bat-Soup-Chinka-Virus?

3.5m?

Obama Let 1000 People Die Before Declaring a National Emergency

HOW many people died before Trump declared?

One.

(1)

Obama Waited Until Millions Of Americans Were Infected With Swine Flu, 1000
Died, Before Acting

Democrats and their left-wing media minions have wasted no time politicizing
the coronavirus outbreak to attack President Trump. Unfortunately for them, the
facts smack them in the face.

This week, the New York Times called the coronavirus the "Trumpvirus," and the
rest of the Left gleefully cheered for a stock market crash in the hopes that
it'll hurt Trump's chances for reelection.

Notably, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senator Chuck Schumer, and Democratic
presidential candidates Joe Biden and Mike Bloomberg accused President Trump of
waiting too long to counteract the spread of the coronavirus.

Many on the Left also trashed Trump's reaction to the coronavirus as
ineffective.

However, as PJ Media pointed out, the Left said nothing in 2009, when Barack
Obama waited for six months after the swine flu (H1N1 virus) had infected
millions of Americans and killed more than 1,000 people in the United States
before declaring it a public health emergency.

Naturally, the Left did not criticize Obama for his delayed, limp-wristed
reaction to the pandemic.

In October 2009 - six months after the H1N1 virus had become a global pandemic
- Obama declared a national emergency to deal with the rapid spread of the
swine flu across the United States. CNN reported:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April , millions of people in the
United States have been infected.

At least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said
Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention."

In contrast, President Trump declared the coronavirus a national emergency in
January - just weeks after the coronavirus was first observed in Wuhan, China
in late-December.

As a precaution, Trump also wisely restricted travel from China into the United
States in response to the virus. Predictably, the unhinged Left reacted by
calling the President a racist.

Many leftists have also rabidly slammed President Trump as a racist for wanting
to build a wall to secure the U.S. border. However, the swine flu came into the
U.S. from Mexico, according to the Virology Journal: "The swine-origin
influenza A (H1N1) virus that appeared in 2009 and was first found in human
beings in Mexico."

Here's a flashback of Obama urging Americans in 2009 to wash their hands after
the H1N1 virus had already exploded into a global pandemic. Obama also exhorted
Americans to remain calm instead of panicking.

Meanwhile, when President Trump urged Americans to wash their hands and remain
calm at a press conference this week, the Left mocked him and accused him of
downplaying the coronavirus.

By now, most people are aware of the media's left-wing bias and the
pathological Trump Derangement Syndrome that causes them to blame Trump for
anything bad that happens to anyone, anywhere in the world.

Donald Trump Jr. said he's disgusted that the Left are rabidly hoping that the
coronavirus hurts the U.S. economy and sickens Americans if it means they can
use it against his father.

"Anything that they can use to try to hurt Trump, they will," Don Jr. told Fox
& Friends. "Anything he does in a positive sense... they will not give him
credit for. The playbook is old at this point. But for them to take a pandemic
and seemingly hope that it comes here, and kills millions of people so that
they could end Donald Trump's streak of winning is a new level of sickness."

Don Jr. continued: "I don't know if this is coronavirus or Trump Derangement
Syndrome, but these people are infected badly. Now those same Democrats - when
my father shut down travel to and from China - were saying, 'It's an
overreaction! You're being xenophobic!' Now they're flipping that. They can
have it both ways because no one in the media will actually cover themselves
honestly. That's what's going on. And I think the American people have seen it
for what it is. It's an absolute travesty."
Dutch
2020-11-22 04:09:01 UTC
How many died after?
AlleyCat
2020-11-22 04:41:42 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 20:09:01 -0800, Dutch says...
Post by Dutch
Post by AlleyCat
HOW many people died before Trump declared?
One.
How many died after?
The point is, dumb ass.... Obama let 60 million get infected. How is THAT not
comparable to what you're saying about Trump?

How many has been infected by Covid?

If Swine Flu HAD been as deadly a virus as covid, the same death rate as Covid,
would mean 1,800,000 deaths already? Not even close.

The point is, dumb ass... Obama actually fucked up 10 times as much as Trump,
if you can say Trump fucked up at all.

What about THESE people... why don't you address what they actually said and
did? Because you're a disingenuous little pussy.

Bill de Blasio(D):

"Since I'm encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives & get out on the
town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions. Here's the
first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see "The Traitor" @FilmLinc. If "The Wire" was a true
story & set in Italy, it would be this film."

=====

Nancy Pelosi(D):

Maybe like Nancy Pelosi telling people to DEFINITELY acquire the virus, by
going to Chinatown?

"Come to Chinatown, here we are... we're... again... careful... safe... and
come join us." - "Everything is fine" and "all is well."

So eloquent.

=====

Oxiris Barbot(D):, a pediatrician who has served as the Commissioner of
Health of the City of New York since 2018?

"The risk to New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low, and that our preparedness as a
city is very high."

"There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out
to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday."

=====

New York State Sen. John Liu(D):

"But there's really no need to panic and to avoid activities that we always do
as New Yorkers... we are hardy people."

"As an Asian-American, I've been somewhat disturbed, if not outright appalled,
by some of the comment or gestures that I have seen."

"Diseases originate from anywhere, or from pahticulah praces in the world."

=====

Anthony Fauci:

Fauci Lied... people died.

It's been a long way down for Anthony Fauci, M.D. - from virtual dictator of a
nation under virtual house arrest (and purported sex symbol) to laughingstock
caught lying and blaming the public for his fall.

"Timeline: Dr. Anthony Fauci Repeatedly Downplayed Coronavirus Threat"

"Dr. Fauci Made the Coronavirus Pandemic Worse by Lying About Masks"

"Dr. Fauci Now Says Second Coronavirus Wave 'Not Inevitable'"

"Fauci Falls, Fumbles Forbidding Football"

"Fauci Caught On Camera Contradicting Himself About Severity of Coronavirus"

=====

Dutch
2020-11-22 04:58:54 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by AlleyCat
HOW many people died before Trump declared?
One.
How many died after?
The point is, dumb ass.... Obama let 60 million get infected. How is THAT not
comparable to what you're saying about Trump?
How many has been infected by Covid?
If Swine Flu HAD been as deadly a virus as covid, the same death rate as Covid,
would mean 1,800,000 deaths already? Not even close.
H1N1 was NOT Covid-19, it was mild, not remotely as serious a virus.

Covid-19 is a once in a century plague, and Trump KNEW early and did
virtually nothing to mitigate its impact, in fact he has exacerbated it
by encouraging people to resist mitigation measures "because FREEEDOM".
Post by AlleyCat
What about THESE people... why don't you address what they actually said and
did?
Most of the people you cite lacked the inside intel that Trump had early
on, and once they did they all changed course. Trump never changed his
tune, he is incapable of correcting because his ego will not allow him
to admit mistakes. That is the fatal flaw that has cost 250,000 American
their lives.
Yak
2020-11-22 12:24:01 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by AlleyCat
HOW many people died before Trump declared?
One.
How many died after?
The point is, dumb ass.... Obama let 60 million get infected. How is THAT not
comparable to what you're saying about Trump?
How many has been infected by Covid?
If Swine Flu HAD been as deadly a virus as covid, the same death rate as Covid,
would mean 1,800,000 deaths already? Not even close.
H1N1 was NOT Covid-19, it was mild, not remotely as serious a virus.
Covid-19 is a once in a century plague,
Oh stop it. Less than 1 person in 1000 die with it (even less from it).
Post by Dutch
and Trump KNEW early and did
virtually nothing to mitigate its impact, in fact he has exacerbated it
by encouraging people to resist mitigation measures "because FREEEDOM".
"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine
here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city
is on top of the situation."
~Pelosi
their lives.
Dutch
2020-11-22 21:30:54 UTC
[..]
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Covid-19 is a once in a century plague,
Oh stop it. Less than 1 person in 1000 die with it (even less from it).
That's a lie and you know it. Currently 2% of the people who have been
infected with the virus in the US have died. That's 256,000 people, most
of whom would still be living today.
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
and Trump KNEW early and did virtually nothing to mitigate its impact,
in fact he has exacerbated it by encouraging people to resist
mitigation measures "because FREEEDOM".
"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine
here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city
is on top of the situation."
~Pelosi
Why are you quoting something she said before she was aware of the
severity of the situation?

Oh that's right, you're a Republican, truth means nothing to you.
AlleyCat
2020-11-23 02:23:37 UTC
On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 13:30:54 -0800, Dutch says...
Post by Dutch
Why are you quoting something she said before she was aware of the
severity of the situation?
Because THAT is what people listened to and had it in their heads, that Covid
was no big deal for a long time.

THAT helped spread Covid way more than anything Trump did or did not do.

YOU say "we" did what Trump told us to do, regarding Covid.

Is it out of the realm of possibilities that THESE people's followers did the
same thing?

http://youtu.be/tNflR2Ia7Hc

[...]

Hispanics Show 'Less Consistent Adherence' to Social Distancing, Mask-Wearing

Hispanics make up a high percentage of COVID-19 cases, are not wearing masks
and are not socially distancing as much as the rest of the population.

=====

Why Some People of Color Say They Won't Wear Homemade Masks

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/us/face-masks-ethnicity-coronavirus-cdc-
trnd/index.html

=====

Blacks And Hispanics May Fear Wearing Masks In Public

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - Statistics are showing a disproportionate number of African
Americans are getting sick and dying of coronavirus.

Still, some minorities say they don't want to wear masks in public.

=====

People of Color Won't Be Required to Wear Masks

LINCOLN COUNTY, Ore. - People of color are exempt from an Oregon county's mask
mandate over concerns about racial profiling.

So... they can spread Covid-19 because they don't HAVE to wear a mask, JUST to
keep them from being profiled?

=====

Hispanic And Black Children Facing Higher Rates Of COVID-19 Hospitalization:
CDC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hispanic-and-black-children-facing-higher-
rates-of-covid-19-hospitalization-cdc/ar-BB17J7Ur

=====

CNN: CDC Data: Covid-19 Hit Hispanics, Blacks And Those With Underlying
Conditions Harder

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/politics/cdc-covid-charts-black-hispanic-
underlying-conditions/index.html

=====

Hispanics and Blacks Are Hardest Hit by COVID-19 in New York City

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-04-08/coronavirus-
disproportionally-kills-hispanics-and-blacks-in-new-york-city

=====

Why Black And Hispanic Residents Are More Likely To Become Infected By The
Coronavirus

https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editing/2020/why-black-and-hispanic-
residents-are-more-likely-to-become-infected-by-the-coronavirus/

=====

Hispanic Americans Being Hit Hard By COVID-19

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200629/hispanic-americans-being-hit-hard-by-
covid-19#1

=====

COVID-19 Is Killing Over Twice As Many Black Americans As Whites

Black individuals are nearly three times as likely to contract COVID-19 and
twice as likely to die from the virus, compared with white individuals,
according to a new report by the National Urban League. Researchers have
struggled to measure with precision the race gaps in COVID-19 because much of
the early data reported by hospitals did not include information about
patients' race - as of early August, Pennsylvania has reported race data for
about half of its cases.

=====

Doctors Worry About COVID's Effects on Hispanics

Hispanic Americans, who make up 18.3% of the country's population, represent
32.7 % of new coronavirus cases nationwide, according to data from the CDC.

=====

Health Concerns From COVID-19 Much Higher Among Hispanics and Blacks Than
Whites

About half of Hispanic adults (49%) are very concerned about unknowingly
spreading COVID-19 to others, compared with 38% of black adults and 28% of
white adults. And Hispanics (43%) and blacks (31%) are far more likely than
whites (18%) to be very concerned over getting COVID-19 and needing to be
hospitalized.

=====

CDC: Blacks, Hispanics Dying of COVID-19 at Disproportionately High Rates

Black and Hispanic Americans were disproportionately more likely to die of
COVID-19 during the spring and summer months, a new indicator that the corona
virus's toll is falling most heavily on under-served and minority communities.
Bill Flett
2020-11-23 02:31:25 UTC
Post by Dutch
Why are you quoting something she said before she was aware of the
severity of the situation?
Because
There will be no "TrumpVaccine" against the TRUMPVIRUS. Trump had nothing
to do with it.
Yak
2020-11-23 11:42:06 UTC
Post by Dutch
[..]
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Covid-19 is a once in a century plague,
Oh stop it. Less than 1 person in 1000 die with it (even less from it).
That's a lie and you know it. Currently 2% of the people who have been
infected with the virus in the US have died. That's 256,000 people, most
of whom would still be living today.
Nope. 792 deaths per 1M. That's less than one person per 1000.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
and Trump KNEW early and did virtually nothing to mitigate its
impact, in fact he has exacerbated it by encouraging people to resist
mitigation measures "because FREEEDOM".
"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine
here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The
city is on top of the situation."
~Pelosi
Why are you quoting something she said before she was aware of the
severity of the situation?
You didn't give Trump that benefit. Pelosi doesn't get it either.
Dutch
2020-11-24 00:25:17 UTC
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[..]
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Covid-19 is a once in a century plague,
Oh stop it. Less than 1 person in 1000 die with it (even less from it).
That's a lie and you know it. Currently 2% of the people who have been
infected with the virus in the US have died. That's 256,000 people,
most of whom would still be living today.
Nope. 792 deaths per 1M. That's less than one person per 1000.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
We're talking about two different things. The death rate of the whole
population vs the death rate among people who have been infected. If we
stopped taking the virus seriously, opening restaurants and bars,
stopped wearing masks, etc etc then many more people would become
infected, basically most of us. So if say 200 million people became
infected then there would be herd immunity and the virus would stop
spreading. Meanwhile at a death rate of 2%, that's 4 million dead. But
it would be higher than that because hospitals don't have the ICU
capacity to handle that many patients all at once. So it would likely
mean 5 million deaths. It's better to slow the spread now until we have
a vaccine. If we had done that better this year we'd have half the deaths.
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
and Trump KNEW early and did virtually nothing to mitigate its
impact, in fact he has exacerbated it by encouraging people to
resist mitigation measures "because FREEEDOM".
"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine
here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The
city is on top of the situation."
~Pelosi
Why are you quoting something she said before she was aware of the
severity of the situation?
You didn't give Trump that benefit. Pelosi doesn't get it either.
Trump knew in January how serious it was, Democrats were not privy to
the initial briefings so didn't know until later. And everyone else
changed their assessments as they learned more, except Trump. Fauci at
first thought masks would be ineffective. As soon as data showed that to
be false he changed his position. Donald never changes his position
because that would mean admitting he was wrong. His allowing of
transition today is completely out of character, and should be
commended. He can go out on a high note if he chooses to. I hope he
does, the country needs it.
Yak
2020-11-24 12:06:22 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[..]
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[...]
It's a bullshit number because it only accounts for those that have been
confirmed with covid. There are likely very many who have it but have
not tested positive.
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
More bullshit. Even you agree that the goalposts keep moving.
Dutch
2020-11-24 23:22:08 UTC
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[..]
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[...]
That's speculative, but we're still talking of millions of fatalities as
opposed to a couple of hundred thousand if we used the best mitigation
practices. Now that there are vaccines on the horizon people should be
motivated to tough it out for another six months with masks and physical
distancing to save lives, not become complacent.
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[...]
Changing as you acquire more data is using a scientific approach, not
moving the goalposts. Trump deserves a lot of credit for pushing for
rapid vaccine development and for allowing the transition to begin now.
But he also deserves blame for not tackling the virus more vigorously
early on. Unfortunately his expertise as a promoter did not serve him
well in that moment of crisis. I'm just glad to have survived and I hope
everyone approaches the new administration with an open mind, it is in
all our best interests. These bitter internal divisions may be fun on
the internet but they are not productive.
Yak
2020-11-24 23:51:10 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[..]
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[...]
Far less speculative that what you posited. The numbers I initially
cited are based on *known* deaths (and even those are subject to
scrutiny - not the distinction between dying *with*, as opposed to
*from* the virus) and *known* population. Yours are based on *what if*.
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[...]
You survived because the virus has an extremely low death rate.

By the way, where was congress in all of this? Oh, that's right. They
were in CA and NY telling people it's okay to come to their biggest cities.
Siri Cruise
2020-11-25 03:54:48 UTC
Polio virus.

Salk vaccine.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Dutch
2020-11-25 05:15:13 UTC
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[..]
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[...]
You have to consider *what if*, otherwise you can't plan or mitigate,
you just plunge ahead. The mitigation steps scientists are recommending
are based on studies, not arm waving like you are doing.
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
Post by Yak
Post by Dutch
[...]
It's orders of magnitude more deadly and more contagious than the
seasonal flu, far too dangerous for my comfort, as I am in a risk group.

You're one of these people who needs to be sentenced to stand and
observe an overwhelmed ICU for a day. You can be the guy that wheels the
body bags out. Then maybe you won't be sitting there spinning statistics.
Post by Yak
By the way, where was congress in all of this? Oh, that's right. They
were in CA and NY telling people it's okay to come to their biggest cities.
Are you back to February again? The House passed a bill in May I believe
to support people hurt by the pandemic shutdowns. Mitch wouldn't take it up.
Bill Flett
260,000. That's the point.
hEIL tRUMP
2020-11-22 08:15:50 UTC
Post by Bill Flett
260,000. That's the point.
Nobody cares about 260,000 dead American civilians. We only care about
Trump.
Bill Flett
2020-11-22 04:14:46 UTC
Obama
No.
BurfordTJustice
2020-11-22 08:15:01 UTC
Obama
No.
Trump says scientists can't be trusted. The vaccine is like the virus, a
hoax.