Dearest Warshington ;
2019-03-19 23:14:51 UTC
We have to hear this continuous harping about not spending
enough money on gunz an' bullitz...
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/lets-not-fool-ourselves-americas-nato-allies-are-sandbagging-uncle-sam

and what I *REALLY* wanna know is if you think it's a
Good Idea for Canada to have a REAL ARMY? You know,
the kind with real Nukes and anti-satellite missiles...

inquiring minds, etc.....

Why not? We have a real military-industrial complex...
Dhu on Gate
2019-03-27 11:20:19 UTC
Post by Eric®
Dhu on Gate wrote...
Post by Dhu on Gate
We have to hear this continuous harping about not spending
enough money on gunz an' bullitz...
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/lets-not-fool-ourselves-americas-nato-allies-are-sandbagging-uncle-sam
and what I *REALLY* wanna know is if you think it's a
Good Idea for Canada to have a REAL ARMY? You know,
the kind with real Nukes and anti-satellite missiles...
inquiring minds, etc.....
Dhu
Why not? We have a real military-industrial complex...
We ain't in the same league...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/india-shoots-satellite-joining-space-super-league-modi-190327071419578.html

Our MICeys are still tryin' to talk with bagpipes when the modern battlefield has cannon.