Pelosi backed off of impeachment!!!
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
And it can only be because the Trump mob physically threatened her or her
family, because she has far too much integrity ever to be corrupted by mere
money.

I mean, c'mon, she knows as well as the rest of us that Trump colluded with
Russia to mung the election. We who faithfully read the NYT and watch MSNBC
have known that for over two years and so Nancy Pelosi must also be well
aware of it.

Remember too that John Brennan. an American patriot of such high integrity
that he served as CIA director, told us Trump and Putin's conference was
"nothing short of treasonous" and he also said “Not only were Trump’s
comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin.”

So WTF happened??? It's past time for us to DEMAND the removal of the
treasonous usurper to the US presidency. Pelosi may have been compromised,
but that doesn't mean we the people have to be!

#Resistance
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-03-15 00:08:37 UTC
Post by Ted
So WTF happened??? It's past time for us to DEMAND the removal of the
treasonous usurper to the US presidency.
"Honestly, I'm not smart enough to have a valid opinion."
-"Ted" Message-ID: <HEZKB.118484$***@fx12.am4>
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Ted
So WTF happened??? It's past time for us to DEMAND the removal of the
treasonous usurper to the US presidency.
"Honestly, I'm not smart enough to have a valid opinion."
And unlike me, you're quite an intelligent man, Klauschen. (Just kidding
lol.)
Klaus Schadenfreude
That's not much of a compliment. A roach is more intelligent than you.
Ted
... true. I know. In fact, you're just a fuckwitted buffoon.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-03-15 13:18:29 UTC
Post by Ted
So WTF happened??? It's past time for us to DEMAND the removal of the
treasonous usurper to the US presidency.
"Honestly, I'm not smart enough to have a valid opinion."
And unlike me, you're quite an intelligent man,
That's not much of a compliment. A roach is more intelligent than you.
... true. I know. In fact, I'm just a fuckwitted buffoon.
Tell us something we don't already know.
Patrick
The Ruskies, I tells ya. It was the Ruskies.
Ted
Always.
Gordito Bruno
2019-03-24 19:48:15 UTC
Post by Ted
[...]
PAUL! TWO SOCKS ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?? YOU GOT THE STINKY ON ALL
THREE!
Ted
Who's Paul?
Ratchetjaw
[...]