Democrats Vomit Projection -- If You Want To know What The Democrats Are Up To, See What They Accuse Others of First
2018-05-10 01:37:08 UTC
I've said it a 1000 times... EVERYTHING the Democrats accuse Trump or
Republicans of, THEY'RE the ones doing it and are currently trying to
cover it up with false accusations, to either throw off being investigated
or the voters' suspicions long enough to win back what they've lost.

Russian collusion? The Democomrades are eyeball deep in it.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/e8/93/75e893e5d5d067c1f71b3ca2fbbcf99d.j
pg

Sexual harassment, assault and misconduct? The Democomrades are fist deep
in it.

https://70news.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/joe-biden-groped-secret-service-
girlfriends-breast-christmas-party-cancelled-groping-women-walks-around-
naked/

Gun nuttery? The Democomrades are trigger finger deep in it.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/1b/43/ef1b438a8e6bee4511ad992863ae6188.j
pg

Warmongering?

EVERYTHING the Democrats piss, moan and cry about, you can bet your last
peso on it... the DEMOCRATS are MORE likely to be involved in it.
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.

Muslims are against abortion

Muslims are against contraception

Muslims are against pre-marital sex

Muslims are FOR killing homosexuals

Muslims FOR treating women as slaves and chattel

Muslims FOR their old men raping little boys

Oh, and they HATE you

Am I leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about Muslims?

Oh yeah... Obama is a Muslim, so all is forgiven... right?
Siri Cruise
2018-05-10 01:50:58 UTC
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWcCs-IU8AEPK8a.jpg:large
https://70news.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/joe-biden-groped-secret-service-
girlfriends-breast-christmas-party-cancelled-groping-women-walks-around-
naked/
Gun nuttery? The Democomrades are trigger finger deep in it.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/1b/43/ef1b438a8e6bee4511ad992863ae6188.j
pg
http://youtu.be/9K-miAQz2Pw
http://youtu.be/7x09O6Bt0eM
http://youtu.be/MKHlzp-bf3U
Warmongering?
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bb/17/46/bb1746ed86e355fc92e7a0d5dd89d0c7.jpg
EVERYTHING the Democrats piss, moan and cry about, you can bet your last
peso on it... the DEMOCRATS are MORE likely to be involved in it.
Poke.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\