Salisbury Poison: Russia, Israel or ....
Kixi
2018-03-13 02:05:53 UTC
The news media is going nuts over Theresa May's statement in the
Commons which blamed Russia because the poison was a “military-grade
nerve agent of a type developed by Russia”. She also cited "Russia’s
record of conducting state-sponsored assassinations."

But wait. Which country first comes to mind for conducting
state-sponsored assassinations around the world? Israel? At the very
least Israel should be mentioned as a suspect ... but that will be
avoided by the May regime persuing zionist policies and the Jew
controlled media.

The Israel lobbies are at the forefront of the ongoing Russia bashing
campaign. And if anyone could obtain that nerve agent or the formula
for making it, that would be the Jews. Isn't how they got their nuclear
weapons knowhow?

Collaboration between the Israel lobbies, governments and the media on
Saddam's non-existent WMDs is legendary. More recently we know how the
same actors pushed the lies about Assad using gas in those
rebel-controlled areas a Syria. Just don't fall for this latest
campaign of disinformation.
dolf
2018-03-13 02:15:11 UTC
— INTENTIONAL NAME SLANDER AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS THEFT BY AN
ANONYMOUS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST HAVING ONLY A DELUSIONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEF
WITHIN AUSTRALIAN NEWSGROUP

I have repeatedly asked by private email and public posts for this person
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <***@gmail.com> to cease all
attempts to give rationale to his delusional religious belief which in my
view is BLASPHEMOUS and has an orbital NEO-NAZI equivalence by YOUR
HABITUAL failure to disassociate it from such worldview, an insubstantial,
non- factual and jingoistic association to the BOER / ANZAC tradition and
is therefore a breach of acceptable civil conduct by the engaging within an
imputed slander as some absurdity by chimera of nefarious association with
other persons in over whom I have previously complained of their suspected
giving material support to DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ACTS made
to the NEW ZEALAND consulate without any interventional consequence.

IN DIRECT REFUTATION OF THEIR CONSISTENT FALSE AS DISHONEST CLAIMS:

*I* *HAVE* *PROVIDED* *THE* *DOCUMENT* *TO* *THE* *SEVENTH* *DAY*
*ADVENTIST* *CHURCH* @ 1010 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018 IN RELATION TO
RESOLUTION OF A CHILD SEX ABUSE CLAIM :

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:10.10>

CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING FOR THIS PLANNED EVENT WERE:

#434 as [#6, #5, #3, #10, #400, #10] = hagah (H1897): {#0 as #13} 1) to
moan, growl, utter, muse, mutter, meditate, devise, plot, speak; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to roar, growl, groan; 1a2) to utter, speak; 1a3) to meditate, devise,
muse, imagine; 1b) (Poal) to utter; 1c) (Hiphil) to mutter;

#434 as [#1, #80, #70, #20, #30, #5, #10, #200, #8, #10] = apokleio (G608):
{#5 as #1016} 1) to shut up;

#434 as [#8, #3, #8, #200, #1, #200, #9, #5] = hegeomai (G2233): {#6 as
#137} 1) to lead; 2) to consider, deem, account, think For Synonyms see
entry 5837; 1a) to go before; 1b) to be a leader; 1b1) to rule, command;
1b2) to have authority over; 1b3) a prince, of regal power, governor,
viceroy, chief, leading as respects influence, controlling in counsel,
overseers or leaders of the churches; 1b4) used of any kind of leader,
chief, commander; 1b5) the leader in speech, chief, spokesman;

#434 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #3, #3, #5, #30, #10, #1, #200] = paraggelia
(G3852): {#8 as #234} 1) announcement, a proclaiming or giving a message
to; 2) a charge, a command;

#434 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #3, #3, #5, #10, #30, #1, #200] = paraggello
(G3853): {#9 as #1053} 1) to transmit a message along from one to another,
to declare, announce; 2) to command, order, charge;

#383 as [#6, #5, #20, #300, #2, #10, #40] = keseb (H3775): {#1 as #322} 1)
lamb, young ram, sheep;

#383 as periergos (G4021): {#14 as #573} 1) busy about trifles and
neglectful of important matters; 1a) esp. busy about other folks' affairs,
a busybody; 1b) of things: impertinent and superfluous; 1b1) of magic arts;

SEE ALSO: "RACHEL'S PLEA: TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP NOW JACKIE"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Rachel.pdf>

I previously known as XXXXXXXXXX and wish to once again bring to the
attention of the SALE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH the unresolved matter of
my childhood (circa 12 yo and before my father's self inflicted gunshot
death on 20 MARCH 1975) experience of SEXUAL ABUSE which was perpetuated at
the time I was in the custodial care of BILL HUGHES a then known pedophile
sexual offender (ie. as circumstance known to the church pastor Dean Giles
who sought to proffer hospitality but did not ever question me about any
specific incident) whom was a church elder and this occurred during the
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST ANNUAL JANUARY CONVENTION held at the NUNAWADING CAMP
GROUNDS, VICTORIA.

THAT YOU HAVE ALSO SHOWN A DISRESPECT TO SACRED AND SOVEREIGN MATTERS (ie.
that you cannot have your cake and eat it too) WHICH I HAVE GRACIOUSLY
PREVIOUSLY CONVEYED TO YOUR RELIGIOUS COMMUNITY OF FAITH.

IN YOUR CONTINUAL REFUSAL TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND LET ALONE RESOLVE THIS
OUTSTANDING MATTER OF MANY YEARS DURATION, THAT YOU CANNOT THERE BY give
any rationale to YOUR delusional religious belief which in my view is
BLASPHEMOUS and has an orbital NEO-NAZI equivalence by YOUR HABITUAL
failure to disassociate it from such worldview and is therefore a breach of
acceptable civil conduct by the engaging within an imputed slander as some
absurd chimera of nefarious association.

As the Royal Commission into Religious / Institutional Child Sexual Abuse
has concluded and other churches are now entering formal agreements to
enable the payment of restitution for instances of child sexual abuse, I
feel that more than sufficient time has been accorded to the SEVENTH DAY
ADVENTIST CHURCH for resolution of this matter.

And that any further delays will result within escalating compensation for
damages.

*I* *HAVE* *PROVIDED* *THE* *DOCUMENT* *TO* *THE* *VICTORIA* *POLICE* IN
RELATION TO A TARGETED POWER OUTAGE HIT EVENT @ 1130 HOURS ON SATURDAY 10
MARCH 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:11.30>

That as previously advised the fuse holder to my electricity smart meter
was removed but the intact seal signifying a electrical tradesman
association.

A picture was obtained showing BRADFORD within proximity to the SP AUSNET
tradesman [ref: 38805 as service call lodged @ 1204 HOURS ON SATURDAY 10
MARCH 2018] who had his hand upon the relevant seal so that this fact
cannot be denied.

BUT NEITHER THE SP AUSNET TECHNICIANS NOR THE STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT (WHOM
HAVE AN ASSOCIATION AND ALLEGEDLY APARTMENT OWNERSHIP) WERE PREPARED TO
ACKNOWLEDGE THIS OBVIOUS FACT OF AN ELECTRICAL TRADESMAN ASSOCIATION AND
THIS ACCOUNTS FOR THE SUSTAINED VIEW THAT STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT WAS
OBSTRUCTIONIST AND THEREFORE VICARIOUSLY LIABLE FOR THE CRIME.

CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING FOR THE PLANNED EVENT WERE:

#391 as [#70, #40, #70, #10, #1, #200] = homoios (G3664): {#12 as #460} 1)
like, similar, resembling; 1a) like: ie. resembling; 1b) like: ie.
corresponding to a thing;

#391 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #50] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#11 as #341} 1) the management of a household or of household
affairs; 1a) specifically, the management, oversight, administration, of
other's property; 1b) the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship; 1c)
administration, dispensation;

THE POINT OF OBSERVATION HERE IS that the #391 - management of one’s
household is a HOMOIOS model for the governance of the STATE /
COMMONWEALTH.

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

THAT IT IS REASONABLE TO CONCLUDE BRADFORD WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRIMINAL
ACT AS ACCORDS WITH MY EARLIER OBSERVATIONS AND VERBAL SUMMATIONS GIVEN
that BRADFORD was in the immediate vicinity at 1130 hours on 10 March 2018
when the power supply was cut.

BRADFORD once again showed an abnormal fixation and physical obstruction
which is typical patterned behaviour of past wilful damages where he seeks
to video my reaction.

Upon return to his apartment he spoke in a loud voice as he passed my open
door as said, "I'II BE WAITING."

He was not on the phone at the time but made a call thereafter.

It is alleged that the representative of Gippsland Strata Title Management
subjected me to deliberate and habitual discourteous conduct which is
alleged to be improperly conveying that I was mentally deranged.

When in point of fact given the documents served upon the individual
electronically of this day, it is alleged within the indictment that this
prejudice is entirely due to the individual holding an insubstantial,
non-factual and jingoistic association to the BOER / ANZAC tradition and
was seeking to assert an improper authority of value made in relation to my
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY against which he shows CONTEMPT and was merely
engaged within farce as the imposition of a substituted ethos upon such my
sacred observations for the SABBATH day.

AS DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED TO MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS TRINOMIAL BEING A
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER AND MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON AS THUSLY
FACTUALLY SUBSTANTIATING THE CLAIM OF IGNORANT PREJUDICE BY OTHERS WHOSE
WORLDVIEW IS FRAMED BY A BINOMIAL HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

That he by Cricket Club associations is inherently anti SEMITIC.

-----------

That such conduct is without substance of reason as prejudice given they
cannot reply to my CLAIMS that their religious belief is BLASPHEMOUS and
has an orbital NEO-NAZI equivalence by their failure to disassociate from
such worldview and is therefore a breach of acceptable user behaviour under
the normal terms of service agreement.

Accordingly I am lodging this complaint and will do so for each infraction.

The header information of the offending post is included herewith and the
material evidence upon which I am reliant in any indictment of dehumanising
defamation as being a crime against humanity and constituting a war crime
having an universal jurisdiction follows within a summary document
thereafter.

- dolf
Post by Kixi
[...]
— THE DARK ARTS OF MR. BLACKWOOD

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 12 March 2018

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1043 HOURS ON 11 MARCH 2018: "What life experiences do they
draw upon? What is the content of their policies? What is the substance of
their respective visions?"

DOLF @ 1048 HOURS ON 11 MARCH 2018: "Perhaps you can explain the nature of
your dark arts Mr Blackwood?"

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1327 HOURS ON 11 MARCH 2018: "NON SEQUITUR.

YOUR FACTS ARE UNCOORDINATED.

DOLF @ 1151 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "Well the strange thing is Mr Blackwood
about such NON SEQUITUR as to being your pathetic existence and not mine.

I draw your attention to each of the delegates at the first International
Solar Alliance summit of 10 March 2018 which India, France co-hosted.

That after my statement each delegate was in a darkened room and had placed
their hands on the lightened dome depicted within my earlier post which you
had disdained.

So in answer to your questions:

What life experiences do they draw upon?

What is the content of their policies?

What is the substance of their respective visions?

The Indian Prime Minister said, “To fight climate change, [we] need to look
back at Vedas: Modi at solar summit.”

But actually all you need is MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS TRINOMIAL BEING A
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER AND MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON AS THUSLY
FACTUALLY SUBSTANTIATING THE CLAIM OF IGNORANT PREJUDICE BY OTHERS WHOSE
WORLDVIEW SUCH AS THE INDIAN PRIME MINISTER MODI IS FRAMED BY A BINOMIAL
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1416 HOURS ON 11 MARCH 2018: "Sorry, Dolf. No hard feelings
😊."

DOLF @ 1537 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "NOTE: I have [just] spoke[n] to KEITH
PAULUSSE who claims: 'I never marked your post as spam... never... sorry
that you have to deal with so many discriminations and injustices just
because you are a freethinker and nonconformist ..."

DOLF @ 1528 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "The comment to BLACKWOOD was a JOKE
because I conveyed to him the words of DOCTOR WHO [made] to a DALEK.

And if u take:

D = first letter first name
L = first letter second name
K = last letter last name

You get D.L.K

And the actor next to DOCTOR WHO was a [publicly known] gay male."

KEITH @ 1536 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "I definitely did not mark it as spam
and neither would MR BLACKWOOD... Don't worry unduly Dolf... Many of my
comments have been marked as spam allegedly by FACEBOOK."

DOLF @ 1537 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "And we've had this discussion as it is
necessary to always speak about it and determine whether FACEBOOK (ie.
especially AMERICANS who are not JUDGES OF TRUTH according to [the
*DETERMINISTIC* basis of] perennial philosophy (HETEROS {#390 - ROBBERS}
v’s HOMOIOS {#391 - STEWARDS OF GOD’S HOUSE} THEORY OF NUMBER) as universal
of right and wrong...) is improperly interfering within our lives.

THE POST IMPROPERLY MARKED AS SPAM WAS:

Well Mr Blackwood, just like a DALEK you are incapable of emotions and
dishonestly providing a NON SEQUITUR as recourse.

Such that the conclusion or statement "NO HARD FEELINGS" does not logically
follow from the previous argument or statement which is "SORRY".

"You might have removed all your emotions.

But I reckon deep down in your DNA there is one little SPARK left.

And that's fear..."

It is possibly automatically being set as SPAM by FACEBOOK due to the
inclusion of a relevant YOUTUBE video.

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - The Dalek Emperor"

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1539 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "Okay. That's fine."

DOLF @ 1541 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "To be foist / hoist with (or by) one's
own petard."

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1541 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "I like you, Dolf. I am sorry
that isn't mutual."

DOLF @ 1551 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "How can you like me as you don't even
know me and hence have no objectivity.

But I objectively evaluate (of over 22+ years experience) your dialog
instinctively against a trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon as a
paradigm of a reasoned and rational mind (cf: Immanuel Kant: Critique of
Pure Reason 1784) and my reflexive response is firstly to caution.

Secondly an absence of any substantial cause for trust which has a reliant
value that is acquired with the passage of time (but we don't have any
measured or equivalent experience where LIKE might be determined as a
common attribute) and so the need to preserve one's self ego as a formula
of autonomy.

On what substantive grounds do you make such a glib statement: "I like you,
Dolf. I am sorry that isn't mutual"?

#364 as [#10, #8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph. (H2778): {#1 as #288}
1) to reproach, taunt, blaspheme, defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 2) (Qal)
to winter, spend harvest time, remain in harvest time; 3) (Niphal) to
acquire, be betrothed; 1a) (Qal) to reproach; 1b) (Piel) to reproach, defy,
taunt;

#364 as [#300, #4, #10, #50] = diyn (H1779): {#0 as #64} 1) judgment; 1a)
judgment; 1b) cause, plea; 1c) condemnation, judgment; 1d) dispute, legal
suit, strife; 1e) government;

#364 as [#1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50, #5, #200] = alazon (G213): {#7 as #889}
1) an empty pretender, a boaster;

Hence the need to combat any delimitating, insubstantial, faux intention
and constraining constructs which are directed against one's dignity as a
person."

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1557 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "Nevermind. Take it easy."

DOLF @ 1605 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "No Mr Blackwood, I am not easily had.

There is no problem with me as I have merely referenced the trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon as a paradigm of a reasoned and rational
mind (cf: Immanuel Kant: Critique of Pure Reason 1784).

I simply conferred the substantiating CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING after my
comment was made to clearly convey to YOU that we are dealing with a
question of ANTI-SEMITISM as the CAUTIONARY FLAG I am receiving from you...

THE FUEHRER @ 1200 HOURS ON 5 JUNE 1942 EXPRESSED HIMSELF AS FOLLOWS WITHIN
TABLE TALK IDEA @233 / PAGE #513: "GERMAN BIBLE TRANSLATION CONDEMNED:

IT IS A GREAT PITY THAT THIS TENDENCY TOWARDS RELIGIOUS THOUGHT {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #70, #50, #70, #40, #1 = onoma (G3686): {#56 as #231}
1) name: universe of proper names; 2) the name is used for everything which
the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of which is aroused in
the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the name, ie. for one's rank,
authority, interests, pleasure, command, excellences, deeds etc.; 3)
persons reckoned up by name; 4) *THE* *CAUSE* *OR* *REASON* *NAMED*: *ON*
*THIS* *ACCOUNT*, *BECAUSE* *HE* *SUFFERS* *AS* *A* *CHRISTIAN*, *FOR*
*THIS* *REASON*;

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #10, #100, #8, #50, #8, #50 = eirene (G1515):
{#57 as #231} 1) a state of national tranquillity; 2) peace between
individuals, ie. harmony, concord; 3) security, safety, prosperity,
felicity, (because peace and harmony make and keep things safe and
prosperous); 4) of the Messiah's peace; 5) *OF* *CHRISTIANITY*, *THE*
*TRANQUIL* *STATE* *OF* *A* *SOUL* *ASSURED* *OF* *ITS* *SALVATION*
*THROUGH* *CHRIST*, *AND* *SO* *FEARING* *NOTHING* *FROM* *GOD* *AND*
*CONTENT* *WITH* *ITS* *EARTHLY* *LOT*, *OF* *WHATSOEVER* *SORT* *THAT*
*IS*; 6) the blessed state of devout and upright men after death; 1a)
exemption from the rage and havoc of war; 4a) the way that leads to peace
(salvation);

} CAN FIND NO BETTER OUTLET THAN THE JEWISH PETTIFOGGERY {ie. practise
legal deception or trickery / quibble about petty points} OF THE OLD
TESTAMENT {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #408 as #80, #1, #30, #10, #3, #3, #5, #50, #5, #200, #10,
#1, #10 = paliggenesia (G3824): {#12 as #398} 1) new birth, reproduction,
renewal, recreation, regeneration; 10) of Cicero's restoration to rank and
fortune on his recall from exile; 100) of the restoration of the Jewish
nation after exile; 1000) of the recovery of knowledge by recollection; 1a)
hence renovation, regeneration, the production of a new life consecrated to
God, a radical change of mind for the better. The word often used to denote
the restoration of a thing to its pristine state, its renovation, as a
renewal or restoration of life after death; 1b) the renovation of the earth
after the *DELUGE*; 1c) the renewal of the world to take place after its
destruction by fire, as the Stoics taught; 1d) the signal and glorious
change of all things (in heaven and earth) for the better, that restoration
of the primal and perfect condition of things which existed before the fall
of our first parents, which the Jews looked for in connection with the
advent of the Messiah, and which Christians expected in connection with the
visible return of Jesus from heaven.; 1e) other uses;

}. FOR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WHO, IN THE SOLITUDE OF *WINTER* {

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369 = DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE) AS
ACT OF NATURE AND THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN
WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120: {SYM-BULIMIA} One day the English will realise that they've
nothing to gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND*
*AND* *AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A* *BOUNDLESS*
*AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS* *SHED* *HIS*
*BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD* *HAVE* *A*
*MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT* *THE* *SCENES*
*OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*. [HITLER'S TABLE TALK
IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as #40,
#4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way, road,
distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c) direction;
1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of moral
character (fig.)}

#224 as #4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10 = dokimos (G1384): {#61 as #224}
1) accepted, particularly of coins and money.; 2) accepted, pleasing,
acceptable

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 as ANTI-SEMITISM: #364 as [#10,
#8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288 *INTERFERENCE*
*AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*-*SEMITISM*} 1) to reproach, taunt, *BLASPHEME*,

#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #81 (9x9) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #82 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #369 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #3321 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #3690 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #7380 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #597780 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Sailor
#2 - Psychologists
#3 - Childcare Providers
#4 - Cooks
#5 - Fishery
#6 - Nutrition
#7 - Psychic Work
#8 - Spy Work
#9 - Nurses and Healers

----------

The proposition is a metempirical / metaphysical (ie. outside time)
consideration made of DETERMINISM which is the: "observation concerning the
theoretical notion of cosmic elasticity as intrinsic to the conception of a
measured reality is then made in relation to the process of instantiation
within the temporality by a consideration of whether in the circumstance of
*DILEMMA* this occurs as being entirely a promiscuous {ie. demonstrating or
implying an unselective approach; indiscriminate or casual} processes as
primitivistic opportunism and survivalist ‘street savvy’ or as a definitive
function of reflexology {ie. ignited by a hot zone within the noumena prism
of possibilities} itself where the scope as degree of probability as the
permissibility of any consequence that is determinate and obtained both
from the meta-data descriptors and the mundane content of any responses
made to the consideration of such as attempts to preserve the self ego as
formula of autonomy within the transit of the continuum as the fabric to
time itself."

*DETERMINISM* (noun):
The doctrine that all events, including human action, are ultimately
determined by causes regarded as external to the will. Some philosophers
have taken determinism to imply that individual human beings have no free
will and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions.

Many philosophical theories of determinism frame themselves with the idea
that reality follows a sort of predetermined path {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c)
direction: north, east, south, west; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course
of life (figurative); 1f) of moral character (figurative)}

And to provision an ethereal thought on how to remedy the promiscuous /
daemonic self righteous circumstance {#5 - Act of Nature} as consequential
abrogation of individual integrity {#1 - Nature Contains Nature}, loss of
popularity {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature}, avoidance of inextricable
*DILEMMA* {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} and to facilitate subtle intuition
{#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature} which is causal to being within the
space / time dynamic in promulgating an unimpeded process that in this
example of reading, is the traversal of consciousness within the fabric of
time itself.

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
*GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

In short the *DILEMMA* is if given #A, and I am #B, it can't possibly be
#ME (#A = #B) as #C (co-joined), then it must be #D (as distinct) from #ME.

[Origin 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di + lêmma
an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 = #5, #300,
#10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake, take hold
upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain to, cause to
reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.

What I have in my favour is that from an analysis of Adolf Hitler's Table
Talk there is a record of his extensively using Category of Understanding
#231 upon 5 June 1942 which is also the issue {vis a vis: I Ching /
Egyptian ANKH / Greco-Roman Magic Square associated to Roman Empire
Governance} and the determinist characteristic as being causal for the
religious impetus of psychological impunity made against the GLBTI
Community.

Adolf Hitler does so in relation to the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich
(7 March 1904 – 4 June 1942) who was a high-ranking German Nazi official
during World War II, and a main architect of the Holocaust.

He was an SS-Obergruppenführer und General der Polizei (Senior Group Leader
and General of Police) as well as chief of the Reich Main Security Office
(including the Gestapo, Kripo, and SD). He was also Stellvertretender
Reichsprotektor (Deputy/Acting Reich-Protector) of Bohemia and Moravia."

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1611 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "I appreciate that you enjoy a
good argument (as do I), but I will leave it there."

DOLF @ 1612 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "Of course yes, such an explanation can
only come from you...

I'll let you dance on that pinhead anytime you want...

But do realize that for me as a #509 - YAHAD {Jewish / Christian} it is not
comfortable to like a "NAZI" no matter how unquantified.

I REPEAT:

So in an absence of any substantial cause for trust which has a reliant
value that is acquired with the passage of time (but we don't have any
measured or equivalent experience where LIKE might be determined as a
common attribute)...

I cannot presently reciprocate LIKE.

Whereas with KEITH I obtain an immediate empathy from his narrative which
you can deduce from the LOCUS of my subsequent narrative and which appeared
to be continually and with fast repetition CONTRAVENED by IMPOSITIONS (ie.
AS TOTALITARIANISM AND WITHOUT ADMINISTRATIVE ACCOUNTABILITY) undertaken by
FACEBOOK but purporting to be made on behalf of KEITH when he says
otherwise."

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/DarkArts.pdf>

Initial Post: 9 March 2018

— MEERKAT GUIDE TO MANAGING FLYSTRIKE ON WETHERED SHEEP {RWANDA SEVENTH-DAY
ADVENTIST CHURCHGOERS KILLED BY LIGHTNING}

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 11 March 2018

YOUTUBE: “Compare The Meerkat - Commercial 26 (Alexsandr & Sergei Sing)
(HD)”

— VOODOO HOODOO —

“ALEXANDER IS DONE...
SERGEI HAD HIS DAY.
WILL MAIYA BE NEXT?
FLY STRIKE MAGGOTRY.

EACH AND EVERYONE.
ALL GONE THIS WAY.
ENDED BY A PRETEXT.
VOODOO OF IDOLATRY.”

YOUTUBE: "Compare the Meerkat - Advert 55 (It's Either Me Or He)"

DOLF: "Wethers (ie. castrated) are less aggressive than rams:

— LASHING TONGUE —

“OH LORDY LORDY.
HEAR MY PRAYER.
SO HOWL MOIETY,
‘N BRING DESPAIR.

SMITE THEIR FACE.
OF INDOLENT CARE.
SUCH BAD DISGRACE.
TO GRACE COMPARE.

HIT THEM HARD.
WHERE IT COUNTS.
SPLINTER ‘N SHARD.
THE COST MOUNTS.

THOU SON DISDAIN.
NEVER CONTRITION.
LIFE WHICH IS VAIN.
BUT TO A MORTICIAN.”

YOUTUBE: "Sheep baa-ing"

'Preventing flystrike is more economical than treating it. Short term
management tools such as *strategic* *chemical* *application*, *crutching*
and shearing, and controlling worms and *dags* will be beneficial in the
short term, whilst producers looking for a longer term solution should
investigate genetic options such as *breeding* for reduced *dags* and
*wrinkle*.'"

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat - Fall In Love With MAIYA!"

PICK WHICH IS APPL[-]ES AS THAT IS 'I' AND THE END OF THEE:

1) But what complaint can a senile impotent prick, a dag festering arsehole
and a coward with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by hiding under a
cloak of anonymity, when you can only bleat (ie. speak or complain in a
weak, querulous, or foolish way) as an onomatopoeia.

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

2) As you are without any *foundation* and have the moral scruples of a dag
festering ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal aggressive and destructive
tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the anal stage of development)
MAGGOT--anti-semitic that you are.

— STUBBORN DENIAL —

"OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW *CONFUSTICATE*.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL {#474 as #100, #4, #10, #300, #10, #50 = qaddiysh (Aramaic)
(H6922): {#6 as #414} 1) holy, separate; 2) (TWOT) angels, saints} CHOIRS
SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL {#123}
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD ⛄️.
A LAGER 🍺 CONCEIT FIRES 🔥.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟."

3) That the dag *festering* ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal
aggressive and destructive tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the
anal stage of development) maggot Roman Catholic street protesters can now
eat shit (an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection of,
someone) and ***@ck off.

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: “Thunder (Imagine Dragons)”

BBC NEWS (AFP) @ 2355 HOURS ON 11 MARCH 2018: "RWANDA SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST
CHURCHGOERS KILLED BY LIGHTNING:

A lightning strike killed at least 16 people and injured dozens more at a
Seventh-Day Adventist church in Rwanda on Saturday, an official said.

Most of the victims died instantly when lightning hit the church in the
southern district of Nyaruguru, local mayor Habitegeko Francois told AFP.

YOUTUBE: "African Safari Oleg"

Two people died from their injuries, and 140 people were rushed to hospital
and health centres.

Lightning also killed a student in the area on Friday, the mayor said.

The weather accident in the mountainous region near the border with Burundi
took place around midday on Saturday while parishioners of the town of
Gihemvu were at a church service.

"Doctors say that only three [more churchgoers] are in critical condition
but they are getting better," Mr Francois told AFP on Sunday.

He said that in Friday's incident, lightning struck a group of 18 students
in the area, killing one.

Three of the students remain in hospital while the rest have been able to
return home, reports say.

The deadly church incident comes less than two weeks after the closure of
more than 700 Rwandan churches for failing to comply with building
regulations and for noise pollution.

Local news outlet Panor Actu reported (in French) that a number of the
closed churches did not have required lightning rods - devices intended to
protect a structure from a lightning strike." [Copyright © 2018 BBC
<http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43362508>]

— HEY GIBLET —

“DANG YOU ***@THOLE
A CAPED CRUSADER.
MEATHEAD PARASOL.
MY SPACE INVADER.

HYENAS EACH ONE.
ON A PICNIC TREAT.
CONGREGATING FUN.
GROWLING CONCEIT.

YOU’RE NO TROJAN.
JUST TURKEY ARSE.
A FORAGING BOGAN.
FEVERISH FOR FARCE.”

YOUTUBE: “Meerkat Duet”

- dolf

SEE ALSO: ""IS ANYBODY REAL ANYMORE?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/MardiGras2018.pdf>

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Flystrike.pdf>

Initial Post: 9 March 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Greg Carr
2018-03-13 02:16:18 UTC
Post by Kixi
[...]
You have the same credibility as Topaz a convicted child porn cyber wacker. That is none. Russian agents have done this sort of thing before and what would Israel gain from attacking these two ppl?

Die Assad Die.
Dhu on Gate
2018-03-13 19:19:38 UTC
Post by Kixi
[...]
A resurgence of violence in Syria and increase US/Russia tensions
removing the "heat" from Netanyahu's domestic problems.

Die Assad Die.

2018-03-13 02:22:31 UTC
The news media is going nuts over Theresa May's statement in the Commons
which blamed Russia because the poison was a “military-grade nerve agent
of a type developed by Russia”. She also cited "Russia’s record of
conducting state-sponsored assassinations."
But wait. Which country first comes to mind for conducting state-sponsored
assassinations around the world? Israel?
No, Russia. Especially when it comes to people who betrayed them.

May has framed the attempt as an attack on the UK, which foreshadows a lot
of sanctions, up to and including invoking NATO Article 5 ... and if that
happens, rich Russians will look back on when they just had to contend with
the Magnitsky Act as the "good old days".
Kixi
2018-03-13 02:53:53 UTC
Post by Kixi
The news media is going nuts over Theresa May's statement in the
Commons which blamed Russia because the poison was a
“military-grade nerve agent of a type developed by Russia”. She
also cited "Russia’s record of conducting state-sponsored
assassinations."
But wait. Which country first comes to mind for conducting
state-sponsored assassinations around the world? Israel?
No, Russia. Especially when it comes to people who betrayed them.
May has framed the attempt as an attack on the UK, which foreshadows
a lot of sanctions, up to and including invoking NATO Article 5 ...
and if that happens, rich Russians will look back on when they just
had to contend with the Magnitsky Act as the "good old days".
But how does Russia gain from this? They are big losers. It fuels the
Russia bashing campaign and invites sanctions.

How could Syria gain by gassing the rebels? Again they lost big time.

Russians and Syrians are not stupid.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-13 03:07:25 UTC
Post by Kixi
But how does Russia gain from this?
Not "Russia". "Putin". He has an election coming up.
Tell that to the dead mercs that they sent to attack US forces.
Kixi
2018-03-13 03:17:01 UTC
Post by Kixi
Russians and Syrians are not stupid.
Tell that to the dead mercs that they sent to attack US forces.
I'm highly suspicious of an establishment message when all the media
echo it in unison with no dissent.

Saddam's WMDs.
Saddam's soldiers unplugging baby incubators in Kuwait.
Gadhaffi shelling his own people in Benghazi.
Assad gassing the rebels.
Greg Carr
Die Assad Die. Glad Hussein was executed.
Dhu on Gate
2018-03-14 16:49:32 UTC
Post by Kixi
Post by Kixi
Russians and Syrians are not stupid.
Tell that to the dead mercs that they sent to attack US forces.
I'm highly suspicious of an establishment message when all the media
echo it in unison with no dissent.
Saddam's WMDs.
Saddam's soldiers unplugging baby incubators in Kuwait.
Gadhaffi shelling his own people in Benghazi.
Assad gassing the rebels.
Die Assad Die. Glad Hussein was executed.
When your time comes and you need help dying I hope
they give you the same treatment they gave Qaddafi.

Oleg Smirnov
2018-03-13 08:57:46 UTC
Post by Kixi
But how does Russia gain from this?
Not "Russia". "Putin". He has an election coming up.
How might it help "Putin" in the upcoming election?
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by Kixi
Russians and Syrians are not stupid.
Tell that to the dead mercs that they sent to attack US forces.
It's true that the 'chemical' narrative is basically similar.
Sinister 'chemicals' better capture people's imagination and
produce anxiety. So it's a right subject if you need to induce
mass histeria and unwind a hateful capaign, whether it would
be against Assad or against Russia.
johnny-knowall
2018-03-13 09:07:04 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Kixi
But how does Russia gain from this?
Not "Russia". "Putin". He has an election coming up.
How might it help "Putin" in the upcoming election?
Don’t ask complicated questions to British political people.

Their lack of intelligence makes two short planks look like Nobel laureates.

They cannot see the irony of the accusations that Putin can influence the US
election from afar, but can’t even manufacture the outcome of his own
version.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-03-13 09:19:42 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Kixi
But how does Russia gain from this?
Not "Russia". "Putin". He has an election coming up.
How might it help "Putin" in the upcoming election?
Don't ask complicated questions to British political people.
Their lack of intelligence makes two short planks look like Nobel laureates.
They cannot see the irony of the accusations that Putin can influence the US
election from afar, but can't even manufacture the outcome of his own
version.
There's no intrigue in the Russia's election, and Putin will likely be
reelected, but it's in no way means that 'killing someone' right before
the election wouldn't have a negative impact on the Russian politics.
dolf
2018-03-13 05:49:12 UTC
MAXIME @ 1235 HOURS
<http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.35&idea:{185}&idea:{360}&idea:{237}&idea:{394}>
{*NOTE* #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*} ON 16 OCTOBER 2017: "I have attended at
the SALE police station in relation to my APPLICATION FOR A PERSONAL SAFETY
/ INTERVENTION ORDER within case no: H12143475.

And advised them of your dishonesty concerning representations made to the
SALE Magistrates Court on 13 September 2017 where in the absence of the
RESPONDENT within this matter, you falsely claimed to the registrar as the
Honourable A. PATON of a desire to contest this matter despite my publicly
accessible eBay feedback of 100% <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/ebay.pdf>
which includes the purchase of a *ROSETTA* *STONE* for your son upon 23
November 2016 and I note that a former American Secretary of State John
Kerry’s comment on such:

"I've been asked, 'What is the secret to having a real impact on
government?' Well, it's recently changed. I used to say, 'Either run for
office or get a degree from the Harvard Kennedy School,'" he said. "But
with this White House, I'd say,

'*BUY* *ROSETTA* *STONE* *AND* *LEARN* *RUSSIAN*.'"

<http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/john-kerry-donald-trump-normal/index.html>

— OO ROO TO OOHRAH —

"I AM THE APPLE 🍎 OF HIS EYE 👁.
THINKING TO DO ME OVER 🎯?
YOU OUGHT NOT EVEN TRY.
SEMANTIC FIELDS IN CLOVER 🍀 {ie. *PADDOCK* which is owned by a *STEVE*}.

MOUTH WORDS LIKE PUSKIN.
DING-DONG, POOH-POOH,
BOW-WOW OR TA-TA PUTIN.
KOO WEE NOR TO TRY WOO.

*ROSETTA* *STONE* SO WRIT.
AS PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.
SAY OTHERWISE SUCH TWIT.
THAT GOD {#226 as #70, #30, #10, #6, #50, #10, #50 = `elyown (Aramaic)
(H5946): {#5 as #166} 1) the Most High; 1a) of God} LOVES EVEN ME."
[Written 3 July 2017]

YOUTUBE: "The Script - Hall of Fame (Official Video) ft. will.i.am"

Those noobs such as Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> and
alt.usenet.kooks are just pack hunting, gang-banging Hitler aggrandizers
and dildo ([vulgar slang]: stupid or ridiculous persons) idolizing cult of
game player participants, who as ***@ck pumpers (ie. have lost touch with all
reality and are fixated entirely upon an intense over rated feeling of
happiness in vain inflated opinions, and seem agitated at the debris
pilling upon their names), celebrate everything within life as a parody..."

YOUTUBE: Paula's {small; little} Downfall - The sock from zoonoses.de gets
PWNED (ie. utterly defeat an opponent or rival)

"BUT PAUL {small; little} (THE FUEHRER),

HE ALSO LINKED THE MESSAGE IDS TO THE IP ADDRESSES FROM THE AIOE LOGS.

BY DOING THIS, HE HAS PROVEN THAT KENSI {handsome; comely} IS YOUR
SOCK-PUPPET...

BUT WE WERE WINNING!!!

FOR ***@CK'S SAKE, WE WERE WINNING!!!

NOW I'M EXPOSED ... AS A KOOK WHO DOES THINGS TO GOATS {[British Informal]:
a stupid person, a fool} ... [BUT] I AM THE FRIENDLY NEIGHBOUR VOTE
WRANGLER (FNVW)!!!

I'LL SHOW THESE KOOKOLOGISTS WHO'S BOSS!!!

LADY: [SNIFFLES]

THEY'LL REGRET THE DAY THEY EVER CALLED ME SEAMUS (ie. JACK {God is
gracious; man or boy}):

SEAMUS is a male first name of Celtic origin. It is the Gaelic equivalent
of the name James which is the English New Testament variant for the Hebrew
name Jacob {that supplants, undermines; the heel}

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE I'M KENSI {handsome; comely}--EVIDENCE MY FAT
ASS!!!

HIS EVIDENCE IS FULL OF HOLES.

I COULD FLY A PLANE THROUGH THEM.

YOUTUBE: “Air Afrikaans”

A BIG ***@CKING PLANE!!! AND THE GOATS WONT TALK.

MILITARY AID: BUT PAUL {small; little} (ie. FUEHRER), THEY KNOW KENSI
{handsome; comely} WEAR'S WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR (ie. a sissifying)

NONE OF THESE NASTY THINGS THEY HAVE SAID OR IMPLIED ABOUT ME ARE AT ALL
TRUE!!!

IT'S MORPHY KOOK-AID!!!

I HAVE FLATLY CONTRADICTED [IT AND] YOU['RE] FLATLY CONTRADICTING MY CLAIM
HERE ... SO NOTHING THAT YOU HAVE SAID IS ***@CKING UNOPPOSED!!!

[AND ALL DONE] IN FRONT OF SEVEN BILLION POTENTIAL VIEWERS.

ACCOUNT BANNED IS REFUTED!!!

I'VE ENGAGED IN THIS WAR AND WON ... AND IF YOU SPEAK ABOUT GOATS AGAIN
I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS!!!

REMEMBER THAT I AM A CO-VOTE WRANGLER WITH THE [TARD]!!!

WHAT I WILL DO IS RUN MY FAKE BALLOTS AND GIVE THEM ALL KOOK AWARDS.

LIKE STALIN!!!"

FUEHRER: I WANT TO SEE MY GOATS VERY SOON.

I WANT TO HAVE A BIT OF FUN.

I LIKE THEIR FRISKY SCENT. (ie. *FROWZY* (ill-smelling, musty; dirty and
untidy; slovenly) [Courtesy www.dictionary.com as Word of the day for 10
November 2016]

GRAB THE HIND LEGS, AND UP IT!!

FAR RIGHTER

FOR ME TO HAVE MY FUN WITH SOCK-PUPPETS AND GOATS THAN WITH REAL HUMANS!!!

FEMALE: (CRYING)

2ND FEMALE: IT'S OKAY ANNA NO GOATS WERE HARMED [IN] MAKING THIS PARODY.

ANNA is a Latinate variant of the French name Anne, which is a cognate of
the Hebrew name Hannah {gracious; full of grace; merciful; he that
*gives*}"

#231 upon 5 June 1942 which is also the issue {vis a vis: I Ching /
Egyptian ANKH / Greco-Roman Magic Square associated to Roman Empire
Governance} and the determinist characteristic as being causal for the
religious impetus of psychological impunity made against the GLBTI
Community.

Adolf Hitler does so in relation to the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich
(7 March 1904 – 4 June 1942) who was a high-ranking German Nazi official
during World War II, and a main architect of the Holocaust.

He was an SS-Obergruppenführer und General der Polizei (Senior Group Leader
and General of Police) as well as chief of the Reich Main Security Office
(including the Gestapo, Kripo, and SD). He was also Stellvertretender
Reichsprotektor (Deputy/Acting Reich-Protector) of Bohemia and Moravia.

IDEA @236 / PAGE #522 - APPOINTMENT OF REICH BISHOP ON 7 JUNE 1941: A
PROCESSION AT BARCELONA — HARASSING THE FALANGE — MY DISTRUST OF SERRANO
SUNER — SUPERIOR RESISTANCE OF ITALIANS TO CHURCH HERESIES — GERMAN
EMPERORS AND THE CHURCH — A REQUIEM MASS FOR THE PROTECTOR OF BOHEMIA AND
MORAVIA

Quite recently *THE* *CHURCH* tried to pull off a new one of this kind. The
Bishop of Bohemia and Moravia *BEGGED* [*FOR*] *PERMISSION* *TO* *BE*
*ALLOWED* *TO* *HOLD* *A* *REQUIEM* *MASS* *WITH* *CHIMES* *FOR* *SS*
*OBERGRUPPENFUEHRER* *HEYDRICH* [*WHO* *AS* *THE* *ARCHITECT* *OF* *THE*
*HOLOCAUST* *WAS* *ASSASSINATED* *ON* 4 JUNE 1942]. I told the gentleman
bluntly that he would have been much better employed if he had previously
offered prayers for the safety and welfare of the Reich Protector!

IDEA @237 AS *USE* *OF* *FORCE* / PAGE #522 - PRAISE FOR REICH YOUTH LEADER
ON 8TH JUNE 1942: THE ROLE OF COMING GENERATIONS — EXTENSION OF THE
GERMANIC IDEA — A NEW NAME FOR THE REICH CAPITAL — YOUTH SHOULD LEAD YOUTH
— RIDICULOUS ANOMALIES IN RELIGIOUS DIVERGENCE — INFLUENCE OF THE NATIONAL
SOCIALIST YOUTH WITHIN THE FAMILY — PENURIOUS INADEQUACY OF SCHOOL-TEACHERS
— PROPAGANDA — THE ROLE OF THE PRESS IN NATIONAL EDUCATION

During dinner photographs were passed round, showing the Reich Youth Leader
in the company of Youth Group Leaders, male and female, from Norway,
Denmark, Holland, etc.

The Fuehrer expressed himself as follows:

It is an excellent thing that Axmann has been at the front as a soldier.
The loss of an arm in battle will undoubtedly enhance his prestige with the
youths, not only of Germany, but also of the other countries. I am very
pleased, too, to welcome Axmann's efforts, and to see how he strives
continuously to *BIND* {ie. 6 x #41 = #246 of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS / ANGEL GABRIEL AND BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)} the youth of
the German lands with ever closer *BONDS* {ie. 7 x #41 = #287 of
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS AND MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS)

#287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios (G316): {#9 as
#356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without, indispensable; 1b)
connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what ought according to the
law of duty be done, what is required by the circumstances} to National
Socialism and to the German way of thought.

Israeli media yesterday [22 February 2018] also said of the Islamic Grand
Mufti Mohammed Amin al-Husseini as a Palestinian Arab nationalist, that he
had earlier met with Adolf Hitler who at their meeting on 28 November, 1941
promised the “total destruction” of the Jews. And then the next day, 29
November, Heydrich sent out the invitations to the Wannsee Conference where
the Final Solution was said to have been officially formulated and
implemented.

And thus this Israeli news media statement: "THE GENOCIDAL NAZI PLAN TO
MASS-MURDER JEWS IS INEXTRICABLY INTERTWINED WITH THE GENOCIDAL PALESTINIAN
PLAN TO MASS-MURDER JEWS."

I would also equate this with a dichotomy existing between Roman
Catholicism as Vatican City State and Empire Governance associated to the
Pythagorean binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the incontrovertible
clarity given of HITLER'S TABLE TALK:

IDEA @I / PAGE #3 ON SATURDAY 5 JULY 1941: “THE *FASCIST* *MOVEMENT* *IS*
*A* *SPONTANEOUS* *RETURN* *TO* *THE* *TRADITIONS* *OF* *ANCIENT* *ROME*
{strength}.”

IDEA @52 / PAGE #87 ON EVENING 25 OCTOBER 1941 WHERE HEYDRICH WAS A SPECIAL
GUEST: “*THE* *ATTEMPT* *TO* *CREATE* *A* *JEWISH* *STATE* *WILL* *BE* *A*
*FAILURE*.

THE BOOK THAT CONTAINS THE REFLECTIONS OF THE EMPEROR JULIAN SHOULD BE
CIRCULATED IN MILLIONS. WHAT WONDERFUL INTELLIGENCE, WHAT DISCERNMENT, ALL
THE WISDOM OF ANTIQUITY!

IT'S EXTRA- ORDINARY."

ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA: Julian (Latin: Flavius Claudius Iulianus
Augustus[a]; Greek: Φλάβιος Κλαύδιος Ἰουλιανὸς Αὔγουστος; 331/332 – 26
June 363), also known as Julian the Apostate, was Roman Emperor from 361 to
363, as well as a notable philosopher and author in Greek.

A member of the Constantinian dynasty, Julian became Caesar over the
western provinces by order of Constantius II in 355, and in this role he
campaigned successfully against the Alamanni and Franks. Most notable was
his crushing victory over the Alamanni at the Battle of Argentoratum
(Strasbourg) in 357, leading his 13,000 men against a Germanic army three
times larger.

Julian was a man of unusually complex character: he was "the military
commander, the theosophist, the social reformer, and the man of letters".
*HE* *WAS* *THE* *LAST* *NON*-*CHRISTIAN* *RULER* *OF* *THE* *ROMAN*
*EMPIRE*, *AND* *HE* *BELIEVED* *THAT* *IT* *WAS* *NECESSARY* *TO*
*RESTORE* *THE* *EMPIRE'S* *ANCIENT* *ROMAN* *VALUES* *AND* *TRADITIONS*
*IN* *ORDER* *TO* *SAVE* *IT* *FROM* *DISSOLUTION*. [Athanassiadi, 'Julian
and Hellenism', p. 88]

He purged the top-heavy state bureaucracy, and attempted to revive
traditional Roman religious practices at the expense of Christianity.
Julian also forbade the Christians from teaching classical texts and
learning. His rejection of the Christianity imposed on him in his youth,
and his *PROMOTION* *OF* *NEOPLATONIC* *HELLENISM* {ie. Pythagorean
binomial theory of number} in its place caused him to be remembered as
Julian the Apostate by the church.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor)>]

These statements are shown to be substantiated by my deterministic
mathematical facts as a product of a non exhaustive informal research into
an existence of an equivalent Pythagorean / neo-Platonic methodology which
has by an impetus of an UMBRA applied as an interference, been unlawfully
made against my Intellectual Property as trinomial mathematical theoretical
noumenon."

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:9,col:3,nous:53&idea:{53}&idea:{m,420}&idea:{f,439}>

***@zen: 1, row: 9, col: 3, nous: 53 [Super: #420 / #53 - Increasing
Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship,
Concording People, Fellowship with men, Gathering men; Tetra: 53 -
Eternity, Ego: #439 / #53 - Increasing Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching:

#439 as #2, #3, #4, #400, #10, #20 = beged (H899): {#1 as #9} 1) treachery,
deceit; 2) (CLBL) garment, clothing (used indiscriminately);

#439 as #300, #9, #80, #10, #40 = shataph (H7857): {#3 as #389} 1) to wash,
rinse, overflow, engulf, rinse or wash off; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to overflow;
1a2) to flow, run; 1a3) to rinse or wash off; 1b) (Niphal) to be swept
away, be rinsed out; 1c) (Pual) to be rinsed, be scoured and rinsed;

— ODE TO A KING —

"ANUBIS ANUBIS.
GIVE ME A KISS.
FOR DEPARTED BLISS.
THEE I TRANSGRESS.
FORGET MY REMISS.
MY HEART IS GLASS.
LET NONE ME CUSS.
TO ETERNITY PASS."

DOLF @ 1508 HOURS ON 9 FEBRUARY 2018: "SHALL I PRONOUNCE {

#439 as #1, #80, #1, #3, #3, #5, #10, #30, #1, #300, #5 = apaggello (G518):
{#6 as #953} 1) to bring tidings (from a person or a thing), bring word,
report; 2) *TO* *PROCLAIM*, *TO* *MAKE* *KNOWN* *OPENLY*, *DECLARE*

} YOUR JUDGMENT NOW WHILST IT {ie. YOUR HEART} YET SCARCELY BEATS OR WAIT
FOR YOU TO DIE?"

SG1 (***@THERACES.COM) @ 0906 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2018: "WHO PUT THE HIT
ON TURDBULL?

Was it Little Willie of Barnabull that arranged for the White House to be
hit (attempted) by a vehicle??"

DOLF @ 0958 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2018: "Stick to “cock and bull” fairy
tales you neo-Nazi empathiser—little wonder then you have to post
anonymously...

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:9.58> <—Time of original message which we
are confirming as righteous conduct against the *HOLY* noumenon

... go hit on your Roman Catholic corpse whore {

#393 as [#1, #20, #1, #9, #1, #100, #200, #10, #1, #50] = akatharsia
(G167): {#6 as #343} 1) uncleanness; 1a) physical; 1b) in a moral sense:
the impurity of lustful, luxurious, profligate living {ie. recklessly
extravagant or wasteful in the use of resources; licentious; dissolute};
1b1) of impure motives;

} bride.

And let us cleave to reality you vile, contemptible and wretched
creature. <Loading Image...>

[IMAGES: These photographs of Irish / Roman Catholic weddings of
1920-1930’s within Australia as preceding those of Nazi Germany as you
would otherwise presuppose]

We can by dialectic distinguish within this ethereal system a beginning {#1
- #YOD / #CENTRE AS POSITION}, middle {#41 - #MEM / DELIMITATION} and end
{#81 - #TAU / CIRCUMSCRIBE} which is both compatible with the DAOist
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as perennialist heritage and that of our Letters
Patent to Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are compelled to
envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*, *TO* *APPLY*
*TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*- *OR*
*SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL* and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes and an
agreed #72 mathematical elements as the anthropic principle overlay {viz a
viz the Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as magic square}:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX}

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN}

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

THE HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE HETERO SPIROGYRA ORDER SQUARE WHEREAS
THE HETEROS ('CHRIST MURDEROUS') PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC
SQUARE.

As they produce different categories of understanding associated with the
temporal reality, *PLEASE* *ENSURE* *THAT* *YOU* *DO* *NOT* *BREACH* *MY*
*INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *BY* *IMPROPERLY* *ASSIGNING* *TO* *YOURSELVES*
*AN* *ENTITLEMENT* *TO* *USE* *MY* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *AS* *A*
*WEAPON* *AGAINST* *ME*.

I WOULD REASONABLY CONCLUDE BY SUCH #123 / #231 CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING
(AND ESPECIALLY THE LATER) THAT FROM A BRIEF ANALYSIS OF DIARY ENTRIES FROM
2 to 23 June 1942 WITHIN ADOLF HITLER’S BOOK TITLED “TABLE TALK” WAS
STEEPED WITHIN FREEMASONRY AND HAS A KNOWLEDGE OF THE EGYPTIAN ANKH
ASSOCIATED TO THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE AND THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ET
AL.

TO SAY NOTHING OF MY ANTAGONISTS BEING EQUIVALENTLY ATTRIBUTED by each of
the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries associated to the INTELLECTUAL TETRAD as
seemingly associated to the ANKH 𓋹 symbol of ‘life’ and the ‘hand mirror’
as reflecting the course of action:

As an abnormal clustering which we have observed within the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING #473 within the Nous: #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason;
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons;
Tetra: 57 - Guardedness;

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

— MAGGOTY MEAT —

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK RAVEN.
HOW'S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N'ER ETERNAL HEAVEN." [Written 0900 hours on 28 December 2017]

<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.12.25&prototype:heteros>

Hell {

#352 as #6, #30, #20, #80, #6, #200, #10 = kephowr (H3713): {#5 as #306} 1)
bowl, basin; 2) hoar frost, frost

} awaits you.

YOUTUBE: "Dubstep Gaming Music ⛔ Best Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Drumstep ✔ It's
Gaming Time"

[IMAGE: GEERT OR DOLF AS TARGETED #KORPPIONOIKEUS ENDEMIC CULTURE OF
INTERNET / COMMUNITY HATRED AS EXEMPLAR MENS REA OF PIKE]

Thus the consideration is what then is the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction
set which is applied by the understanding of the enigmatic depiction of
husband / wife prostrate before Osiris as #34 - JUPITER conveyed by this
scene from the Egyptian Book of the Dead:

[IMAGE: When one can define both the origin of #NUMBER and LETTERS where
then does that leave your Pythagorean TERNIO {#INR} Babylonian whoredom as
Christ murderous / God Almighty blasphemy and fascist piety?

There is therefore, not any intelligent sound you can utter.]

And how this might apply to an interpretation given to determinism of the
Egyptian ANKH (shown above).

There are several possibilities which can be readily cognised:

a) The + is understood as CANONICAL {ie. act of Nature} involving from top
to bottom, left to right the the notion of COSMIC constituency:

#NINE {#231 / #693}
#ONE {#99 / #297}
#SEVEN {#117 / #351}
#THREE {#105 / #315}
#FIVE {#111 / #333}

b) It is understood in terms of ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3
(#15) + 4 (#40) = 10 (#72)} as a logical proposition applied to the
esoteric number as the total sum:

#45 + #136 + #325 + #666

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{45}&idea:{136}&idea:{325}&idea:{666}>

In any event we are able to cognise the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING for
each intellectual concept.

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} +

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO} +

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE} +

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR} =

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

THUSLY:

VIRTUE as MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity) #111 / #666 Magic
Sum as logical #CENTRE / #FIVE:

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE}

c) Whether it follows the sequence methodology popularised by the later
Pythagorean magic square sum redaction [1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9] as a total which
is computed by the equation: n(n²+1)/2

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} AS GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE} AS #CENTRE {#PHALLUS}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX} AS 3x3 = #15 - FALCON

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN} AS 4x4 = #34 - SERPENT

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO} AS 5x5 = #65 - DELIMITATION / CIRCUMSCRIBING

d) Or whether there is implied only a plain reading of the ANKH sequence
which then corresponds to linear progression of Magic Squares / Platonic
solids as the binomial / centrist notion given to an understanding as
STOICHEION OF THE KOSMOS:

(1 ... 2 ... ) 3 (#15 CE) ... 4 (#34 CE) ... 5 (#65 CE) ... 6 (#111 CE) ...
7 (#175 CE) ... 8 (#260 CE) ... 9 (#369 CE)

The image of Osiris enthroned as king of the dead, according to a Book of
the Dead (a funerary papyrus). He is worshipped by the dead man and his
wife, who have successfully passed over to the afterlife by following in
Osiris footsteps is obtained from Section 45 / Page 198 of “The Seventy
Great Mysteries of Ancient Egypt” edited by Bill Manley (Thames & Hudson)
2003 as ISBN 0-500-05123-2.

Given the hymeneal / phallus basis to religious belief instead of
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS being the basis of my substantiated
religious belief which even though compliant with God’s law it is not
permissible for me to have any citizen entitlement under the law of the
land.

“[Concerning these] mysteries of sin (...) but they did not know the secret
of the way things are nor did they understand the things of old and they
did not know what would come upon them, so they did not rescue themselves
without the secret of the way things are.

This shall be the sign that this shall come to pass: when the sources of
evil are shut up and wickedness is banished in the presence of
righteousness, as darkness in the presence of light, or as smoke vanishes
and is no more, in the same way wickedness will vanish forever and
righteousness will be manifest like the sun. The world will be made firm
and all the adherents of the secrets of sin shall be no more. True
knowledge shall fill the world and there will never be any more folly.

This is all ready to happen, it is a true oracle, and by this it shall be
known to you that it cannot be averted.

— SIGNS ‘N WONDERS —

“I AM RIGHTEOUS.
AND YOU’RE NOT.
ALWAYS IMPIOUS.
THAT’S THE PLOT.

BY GOD DECLARED.
TO BEING JUST SO.
OF YOU DESPAIRED.
MOST CERTAINLY NO.

ALL SLANDER CEASE.
I’M NOT TO BLAME.
OR NEVER BE PEACE.
PLAYING YOUR GAME.”

YOUTUBE: “The Unlikely Candidates - Oh My Dear Lord (Lyric Video)”

It is true that all the peoples reject evil, yet it advances in all of
them. It is true that truth is esteemed in the utterances of all the
nations - yet is there  any tongue or language that grasp it? What nation
wants to be oppressed by another that is stronger? Or who wants his money
to be stolen by a wicked man? Yet what nation is there that has not
oppressed its neighbor? Where is the people that has not robbed the wealth
of another ...” [1Q27 / 1QMysteries / 4Q299 - 301]

If it’s not maleficence then it’s otherwise defeasance as both are illegal
acts which is the characteristic of your profligate indolent life in
breaching human rights conventions against the dignity of the person.

But if these also contributed to a transactional information / knowledge as
a sapient Artificial Intelligence driven economy which has its viability
established upon the entelechy driver itself by the intra / inter exercise
of an unencumbered will in the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS.

You are not talking about a deficiency {ie. I do not confuse issues of
knowledge pragmatics with a reliance upon specific insight as a dependent
regard for the sapient expertise of others} run economy but something
altogether viably different and sustainable.

Not to overstate then the economic opportunity in that you could pay a
transaction fee for each of those information / knowledge as sapient
services...

Imagine then, if some one billion persons performed such core revenue
inducing tasks at a cost of $1 per day for every day of the year as then
proportionally shared between sovereign states rather than any individual
or corporation—the STATE after all is the provider of this ratiocination
architecture which fully conforms by Letters Patent to the COMMONWEALTH's
entirety of legislative framework and the Corporations would by impetus of
innovation, then competitively deploy it accordingly.

Suddenly the National Health Service is vibrant again—oh yes that if the
Egyptian ANKH has the meaning of “life / breath of life / eternal life”
what then do you think it might mean to be already as demonstrated,
intrinsically part of my inner human cognitive biological function()?

My primary goal at this stage is to sketch (ie. broadly a conceptual
engineering) the prerequisite functionality of the prototype so as to
determine the viability of my hypothetical proposition which does not mean
that I will always scope the optimal nuanced semantical constructs.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Osmosis.pdf>

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/DeathStar.pdf>

Initial Post: 23 February 2018

#HAPPY #GLBTI #MARDI #GRAS #2018
Post by Kixi

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/CrystalBall.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Prototypes.jpg>

http://youtu.be/6ThpkjDgdvY

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as #40,
#4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way, road,

#231 upon 5 June 1942 which is also the issue {vis a vis: I Ching /

http://youtu.be/KfTsTvP93LU

http://youtu.be/2dCUyLDtyQk

http://youtu.be/5w0Vzjf0b5M

http://youtu.be/LSH4-DBxYdA

http://youtu.be/fKopy74weus

http://youtu.be/ezYfujKJsxQ

http://youtu.be/RotuMtW25Q0

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
johnny-knowall
2018-03-13 08:52:07 UTC
Post by Kixi
[...]
And don’t forget their agents assassinated Jean Charles De Menezes, because
he knew too much about 7/7.
abelard
2018-03-13 10:13:32 UTC
Post by Kixi
[...]
i'm impressed...you seem to be sincerely nuts...

smeary at least does it for money...
www.abelard.org
johnny-knowall
2018-03-13 10:42:02 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by Kixi
[...]
Oh dear.

I forgot.

Israel’s security services are employed only to hand out flowers at railway
stations.

Silly me, what a stupid mistake to make - do forgive me.
abelard
2018-03-13 10:45:15 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by abelard
Post by Kixi
[...]
i forgave you long past...because you sometimes try to make sense
www.abelard.org
Handsome Jack
2018-03-13 12:59:11 UTC
Post by Kixi
The news media is going nuts over Theresa May's statement in the
Commons which blamed Russia because the poison was a “military-grade
nerve agent of a type developed by Russia”. She also cited "Russia’s
record of conducting state-sponsored assassinations."
But wait. Which country first comes to mind for conducting
state-sponsored assassinations around the world? Israel?
Probably America. Or perhaps France.
Post by Kixi
At the very
least Israel should be mentioned as a suspect ... but that will be
avoided by the May regime persuing zionist policies and the Jew
controlled media.
The Israel lobbies are at the forefront of the ongoing Russia bashing
campaign. And if anyone could obtain that nerve agent or the formula
for making it, that would be the Jews. Isn't how they got their nuclear
weapons knowhow?
Yes, but why might they do the Salisbury attack?
Jack
Kixi
2018-03-13 14:21:45 UTC
Post by Kixi
At the very
least Israel should be mentioned as a suspect ... but that will be
avoided by the May regime persuing zionist policies and the Jew
controlled media.
The Israel lobbies are at the forefront of the ongoing Russia
bashing campaign. And if anyone could obtain that nerve agent or
the formula for making it, that would be the Jews. Isn't how they
got their nuclear weapons knowhow?
Yes, but why might they do the Salisbury attack?
The Jews want to hurt Russia because of Russia's role in preventing the
destruction of Axis of Resistance (Syria, Iran, Hezbullah). The
similarity to the Litvinenko poisoning is obvious and the Jews' knew
their power could get their puppets, May, Trump, Macron to ramp up
punishment of Russia.