No Democrat, In The History of Democrats, Has Ever Flubbed a Line... Riiiiight
2020-11-22 00:05:29 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:03:57 -0800, Rudy Canoza, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a
three-sport-letterman, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a bouncer, TOO *PSYCHOTIC* to be
an assistant golf pro, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a lifeguard, too *PSYCHOTIC* to
have ever dunked a basketball, and too *PSYCHOTIC* and *SOCIALLY INEPT AND
PSYCHOTIC* to have ever been laid, always lies, when he screeches at people who
are posting things his little mind can't process, like the truth.
He was cut off, you knotted frayed cunthair.
We know he was pussy, so shut the fuck up. It was just a slip.

Here is what he ALSO said, that explains what he meant to say.

Leave it to childish pussies on the left, to take a gaffe and twist it into
something that they're actually trying to get people to believe.

NO ONE, other than the psychotic left wingers, believes he meant they're
distributing the virus... THAT would be the Chinese and the Democrats (see
below).

"We have two companies that have vaccines that have been approved, we have more
in the works," he said. "We're going to have mass distribution OF VACCINES. We
have massive amount of testing, we have ready testing that can be done now in
15, 20 minutes with very, very high certainty."

Typical of all winger sites to not show the whole interview or let us listen to
it, in its entirety.

The CHINESE distributed the virus. By your idiotic and childish logic, EVERY
country's leader(s) have distributed the virus, you fucking pansy-ass little
pussy.

=====

HERE ARE SOME DUMB ASS DEMOCRATS, TELLING US IT'S JUST PERFECTLY OK AND
FINE TO BREATH IN OTHER PEOPLE'S FACES AND GO TO THE MOVIES, A PARADE, AND
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO DO, AND DISTRIBUTE THE VIRUS.

Bill de Blasio(D):

"Since I'm encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives & get out on the
town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions. Here's the
first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see "The Traitor" @FilmLinc. If "The Wire" was a true
story & set in Italy, it would be this film."

=====

Nancy Pelosi(D):

Maybe like Nancy Pelosi telling people to DEFINITELY acquire the virus, by
going to Chinatown?

"Come to Chinatown, here we are... we're... again... careful... safe... and
come join us." - "Everything is fine" and "all is well."

So eloquent.

=====

Oxiris Barbot(D):, a pediatrician who has served as the Commissioner of
Health of the City of New York since 2018?

"The risk to New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low, and that our preparedness as a
city is very high."

"There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out
to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday."

=====

New York State Sen. John Liu(D):

"But there's really no need to panic and to avoid activities that we always do
as New Yorkers... we are hardy people."

"As an Asian-American, I've been somewhat disturbed, if not outright appalled,
by some of the comment or gestures that I have seen."

"Diseases originate from anywhere, or from pahticulah praces in the world."

=====

Anthony Fauci:

Fauci Lied... people died.

It's been a long way down for Anthony Fauci, M.D. - from virtual dictator of a
nation under virtual house arrest (and purported sex symbol) to laughingstock
caught lying and blaming the public for his fall.

"Timeline: Dr. Anthony Fauci Repeatedly Downplayed Coronavirus Threat"

"Dr. Fauci Made the Coronavirus Pandemic Worse by Lying About Masks"

"Dr. Fauci Now Says Second Coronavirus Wave 'Not Inevitable'"

"Fauci Falls, Fumbles Forbidding Football"

"Fauci Caught On Camera Contradicting Himself About Severity of Coronavirus"

=====

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous
mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and tough
talk.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://imgur.com/a/Sgw8ygD
AlleyCat
2020-11-22 00:06:39 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:03:57 -0800, Rudy Canoza, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a
three-sport-letterman, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a bouncer, TOO *PSYCHOTIC* to be
an assistant golf pro, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a lifeguard, too *PSYCHOTIC* to
have ever dunked a basketball, and too *PSYCHOTIC* and *SOCIALLY INEPT AND
PSYCHOTIC* to have ever been laid, always lies, when he screeches at people who
are posting things his little mind can't process, like the truth.
He was cut off, you knotted frayed cunthair.
We know he was pussy (see bottom), so shut the fuck up. It was just a slip.

Like NO Democrat ever fucks up while speaking.

Uhhh... how about our future President?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=biden+making+no+sense

=====

AlleyCat
2020-11-22 00:06:50 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:03:57 -0800, Rudy Canoza, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a
three-sport-letterman, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a bouncer, TOO *PSYCHOTIC* to be
an assistant golf pro, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a lifeguard, too *PSYCHOTIC* to
have ever dunked a basketball, and too *PSYCHOTIC* and *SOCIALLY INEPT AND
PSYCHOTIC* to have ever been laid, always lies, when he screeches at people who
are posting things his little mind can't process, like the truth.
He was cut off, you knotted frayed cunthair.
We know he was pussy (see bottom), so shut the fuck up. It was just a slip.

Like NO Democrat ever fucks up while speaking.

How about our PAST President?

Navy CorPse man?

57 states?

It would cost... it would cost about... the same as what we would
spend... it would cosssst...It would cost... it would cost about...
the same as what we would spend... it would cosssst...It would
cost... it would cost about... the same as what we would spend... it
would cosssst...It would cost... it would cost about... the same as
what we would spend... it would cosssst...

Says Hawaii is part of "Asia".

"We're going to be there for the folks in Monroe, Oklahoma, after the
devastation of last week." The town's name is "Moore".

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand
people died ? an entire town destroyed." - Barack Obama

The Kansas tornado had actually killed 12 people.

"Senator Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of
Arkansas. So it's not surprising that she would have an advantage in some of
those states in the middle."
Barack Obama, as you know, hails from Illinois, a state that literally shares a
border with the state of Kentucky. Guess which state doesn't? That's right,
Arkansas. He didn't even know his own home state bordered Kentucky? I'd say
that's far more embarrassing than Trump's tweet.

In 2015, his seventh year in office I should remind you, Obama didn't know that
Egypt is an ally of the United States. "I don't think that we would consider
them an ally, but we do not consider them an enemy," Obama said. The State
Department had to correct Obama's mistake afterward. Talk about embarrassing.

Obama doesn't even know he's in Kansas City -
Seeing as the left is pouncing on Trump for mistakenly typing Kansas instead of
Missouri, the number one gaffe on this goes to Obama's not knowing he was
literally in Kansas City. During a satellite chat during the Democratic
National Convention in 2008, Obama said, "I'm here with the Girardo family here
in St. Louis."

Perhaps no one would have been the wiser, except a graphic appeared immediately
after, showing that Obama was actually not in St. Louis, but Kansas City. This
prompted his then 7-year-old daughter Sasha to ask "Daddy, what city are you
in?" at which time Obama corrected his error.

=====

Bill Flett
2020-11-22 00:33:43 UTC
He was not cut off, you knotted frayed cunthair.
We know he was
You know that he was *NOT* cut off, Schild, you pole-puffing squat-to-piss
*NO-FIGHT* faggot.
AlleyCat
2020-11-22 02:09:31 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 16:33:43 -0800, Rudy Canoza, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a
three-sport-letterman, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a bouncer, TOO *PSYCHOTIC* to be
an assistant golf pro, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a lifeguard, too *PSYCHOTIC* to
have ever dunked a basketball, and too *PSYCHOTIC* and *SOCIALLY INEPT AND
PSYCHOTIC* to have ever been laid, always lies, when he screeches at people who
are posting things his little mind can't process, like the truth, says...
Only psychotics refer to themselves as "His Excellency" and "Professor". That
just proves it that you have VERY low-self-esteem.

LOL... he has to tell HIMSELF things things, because he knows they aren't true,
but makes him feel better about himself. [giggle]

Damn... I'd just kill myself, rather than have to live with the fact that
you've lived a very dull and boring life and haven't done any of the things I
have, because of your psychoses.

How's that "job" going, home worker?

[giggle]

Still on a "pause"?
Post by Bill Flett
Post by AlleyCat
He was cut off, you knotted frayed cunthair.
We know he was
You know that he was *NOT* cut off
The interview is not in its entirety, so yes, he and "it" was cut off.

What the childish left winger site(s) did, was NOT show or let you hear that
he, indeed, said later:

"We have two companies that have vaccines that have been approved, we have more
in the works," he said. "We're going to have mass distribution OF VACCINES. We
have massive amount of testing, we have ready testing that can be done now in
15, 20 minutes with very, very high certainty."

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out, in a minute. One
minute. And is there a way we can do something LIKE that, by injection inside
or almost a cleaning."

And yes... there is.
--
Rudy's psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality.
It's a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are experiencing

The person experiencing psychosis may also have thoughts that are contrary to
actual EVIDENCE.

These thoughts are known as delusions. Some people with psychosis may also
experience loss of motivation and social withdrawal.

(like spending ALL day on Usenet, instead of socially interacting)

These experiences can be frightening. They may also cause people who are
experiencing psychosis to hurt themselves or others.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this."

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass."

"I've beaten you to a bloody pulp"

"... you you no-fight faggot."

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes."

It's important to see a doctor right away if you or someone you know is
experiencing symptoms of psychosis.

Symptoms of psychosis include:

depressed mood
sleeping too much or not enough
anxiety
suspiciousness
withdrawal from family and friends
delusions
disorganized speech, such as switching topics erratically
depression
suicidal thoughts or actions

A delusion is a false belief or impression that is firmly held even though it's
contradicted by reality and what is commonly considered true. There are
delusions of paranoia, grandiose delusions, and somatic delusions.

People who are experiencing a delusion of paranoia might think that they are
being followed when they aren't or that secret messages are being sent to them.
Someone with a grandiose delusion will have an exaggerated sense of importance.
Somatic delusion is when a person believes they have a terminal illness, but in
reality they're healthy.
Bill Flett
2020-11-22 03:36:20 UTC
On 11/21/2020 6:09 PM, AlleyPussyBitch Eric Schild - *NOT* a three-letter
athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard,
*NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy -
Post by Bill Flett
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:03:57 -0800, His Excellency, Prof. Rudy Canoza,
CBE, *wrote*, not "says" (only squat-to-piss pole-puffing *NO-FIGHT*
He was not cut off, you knotted frayed cunthair.
We know he was
You know that he was *NOT* cut off, Schild, you pole-puffing squat-to-piss
*NO-FIGHT* faggot.
Only my intellectual, moral and *physical* superiors refer to themselves as "His Excellency" and "Professor".
That's right, Schild, you pole-puffing squat-to-piss *NO-FIGHT* homo
cocksucker.

Bleach and rubbing alcohol cannot be injected into COVID-19 patients to
treat the disease. Trump is wrong. This is settled.
AlleyCat
2020-11-22 04:08:58 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 20:09:31 -0600, AlleyCat says...
Post by AlleyCat
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 16:33:43 -0800, Rudy Canoza, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a
three-sport-letterman, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a bouncer, TOO *PSYCHOTIC* to be
an assistant golf pro, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a lifeguard, too *PSYCHOTIC* to
have ever dunked a basketball, and too *PSYCHOTIC* and *SOCIALLY INEPT AND
PSYCHOTIC* to have ever been laid, always lies, when he screeches at people who
are posting things his little mind can't process, like the truth, says...
That's right, psycho, you mommy-fucking, got beat up by girls in school,
homophobic hypocrite, dick-sucking left winger.

Disinfectant CAN be injected into COVID-19 patients to treat the disease.
Trump is right. This is settled.

"In IV H2O2 therapy, Hydrogen peroxide is infused into the circulatory system
through a vein in the arm." (see more below)

The medical treatments and techniques the president was discussing, while tied
specifically to Bryan's statements, are actually real. One of the available
cancer treatments, for example, is Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy.

Ultraviolet light has actually been known for some time to destroy nucleic
acids while disrupting DNA. It's a 'disinfectant,' in other words.

And to Bryan's point, ultraviolet light is a major reason why it's one of the
most effective ways to destroy COVID-19 when it's aerosolized or on surfaces.
The question, of course, is whether that same ultraviolet energy can be
employed inside the body.

The answer is yes, and it's not even new:

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, also called Photoluminescence Therapy, is
intravenously applied ultraviolet energy. Due to its profound photochemical,
biochemical and physiological effects it has been of great value in a wide
variety of diseases according to over 100 years of research findings.

Niels Ryberg Finsen is considered the father of Ultraviolet Blood
Irradiation. In the late 1890s, he treated various skin conditions with
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation and he and his successors reported a success rate
of about 98% in curing lupus vulgaris, a tuberculosis-like disease of the skin
and mucous membranes. In 1903, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for his research
in photo-chemotherapy,

And since 1989, hydrogen peroxide has been used intravenously as well to kill
bacteria and viruses:

In IV H2O2 therapy, Hydrogen peroxide is infused into the circulatory
system through a vein in the arm.

The effect of singlet oxygen in the human body is twofold. It kills, or
severely inhibits the growth of, anaerobic organisms (bacteria and viruses that
use carbon dioxide for fuel and leave oxygen as a by-product). This action is
immediate, on contact with the anaerobic organism. Anaerobic bacteria are
pathogens, the organisms which cause disease. All viruses are anaerobic.

Now, there is also evidence that this latter treatment can be dangerous, so
we're not advocating it at all; I personally know nothing about it.

But that's beside the point, which is this: The president, whom Dr. Deborah
Birx explained had just been given the information prior to his press
conference and was still digesting it, nevertheless was attempting to highlight
potential COVID treatments that will save lives and protect the country.

And that should have been the focus of the garbage media's attention but it
wasn't because most of those pretenders are more interested in playing
"gotcha" games with the president by taking him out of context and ridiculing
him like children.

To the detriment of the country.

=====

Watch Rudy deny this too. That'll just prove that everything I say about him,
is true.

=====

reality they're healthy.
AlleyCat
2020-11-28 08:37:16 UTC
Post by Bill Flett
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:03:57 -0800, His Excellency, Prof. Rudy Canoza
Only psychotics refer to themselves as "His Excellency", psycho.
Post by Bill Flett
He was not cut off, you knotted frayed cunthair.
We know he was
You know that he was *NOT* cut off
The interview WAS cut.
Post by Bill Flett
Schild
Only psychotics keep calling people by names they've never used or been.