O.J. Simpson Goes After Colin Kaepernick For His National Anthem Protest
2018-05-11 23:56:19 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 08:19:28 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
O.J. Simpson is ?a firm believer of doing what you think is right,? but
he also believes that Colin Kaepernick made a big mistake attacking the
flag.
You have odd heros.
Said the pot to the kettle.

Ahhhh... it's OK for YOU lieberals to use Republicans and conservatives to
bolster YOUR points, but "we" can't use liberals to bolster ours?

I happen to agree with you on this point, but your hypocrisy is shameful.

YOU might not have done this (you rarely offer an original thought), but
you know damn well, your fellow lieberals have. There happens to be a good
one going on now... John McCain is being held up as a TRUE hero by most
every lieberal here on Usenet.

YOU'VE weighed in on this... so WHY haven't you chastised any fellow
lieberals for making McCain into their personal "odd" hero?

"McCain Doesn't Want Tubby at His Funeral, But Obama and
Bush Are Okay" - wy

"One of John McCain's Dying Wishes Is That Donald Trump Not Be Invited to
His Funeral" - super70s

"Sarah Palin: John McCain's Regret Over Picking Me as Running Mate Is
'Perpetual Gut Punch'" - Tom Sr.

"Trump Republicans Attack John McCain: What Is Wrong With These
People?!" - Tom Sr.
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.

Muslims are against abortion

Muslims are against contraception

Muslims are against pre-marital sex

Muslims are FOR killing homosexuals

Muslims FOR treating women as slaves and chattel

Muslims FOR their old men raping little boys

Oh, and they HATE you

Am I leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about Muslims?

Oh yeah... Obama is a Muslim, so all is forgiven... right?
AlleyCat
2018-05-12 23:09:55 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 11:20:56 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
All of these brain-dead moronic leftists have lost their minds.
I thought it was Nicole Simpson who lost her mind.
She lost everything, when that DEMOCRAT took her life.

Yet ANOTHER "odd" hero of the left, when rightists were pointing fingers
at O.J. for being a leftist.

Name ONE mass murderer in history, coveted by the right, as being one of
"theirs", like O.J. was to the left.

Siri Cruise
2018-05-12 23:43:41 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 11:20:56 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
All of these brain-dead moronic leftists have lost their minds.
I thought it was Nicole Simpson who lost her mind.
She lost everything, when that DEMOCRAT took her life.
Yet ANOTHER "odd" hero of the left, when rightists were pointing fingers
at O.J. for being a leftist.
Name ONE mass murderer in history, coveted by the right, as being one of
"theirs", like O.J. was to the left.
You've ferretted out another secret Democrat.
Post by AlleyCat
by Ford Springer
5/11/18
O.J. Simpson is ?a firm believer of doing what you think is right,? but
he also believes that Colin Kaepernick made a big mistake attacking the
flag.
?I think Colin made a mistake,? Simpson told The Buffalo News in a
wide-ranging interview published Friday. ?I really appreciate what he
was trying to say. I thought he made a bad choice in attacking the
flag.?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-05-13 00:01:32 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 16:43:41 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Name ONE mass murderer in history, coveted by the right, as being one of
"theirs", like O.J. was to the left.
You've ferretted out another secret Democrat.
Did I SAY O.J. was a Democrat?

Nope.

But...

Simpson was in prison during the 2016 presidential election, and said
Trump was not his preferred candidate. - CNN

"Somebody asked me if I'd have voted for him," Simpson said. "Probably
not, but I only know two of my friends I'd vote to be president. Some of
my best, best besties I would not vote to be president."

So, he wouldn't have voted for Trump...