More global warming
2019-02-03 20:53:46 UTC
Catherine McKenna tweeting a portion of a Toronto Star editorial:

"Get out of the cold and think about global warming. That this wasn't your
regular January cold snap was obvious to anyone who ventured outside and felt
the unfamiliar polar air."
https://twitter.com/cathmckenna/status/1091504778671280131

Really??
Dave Smith
2019-02-03 21:15:33 UTC
Post by Eric®
"Get out of the cold and think about global warming. That this wasn't your
regular January cold snap was obvious to anyone who ventured outside and felt
the unfamiliar polar air."
https://twitter.com/cathmckenna/status/1091504778671280131
Really??
I have been around for six decades and I have seen my share of cold
snaps. I learned a long time ago that we get a certain amount of
weather every year and that it is just a matter of how it plays out to
get the average. We did have a serious cold snap the last couple of
weeks, but before that we had been having a very mild winter.
TomP
2019-02-03 21:52:16 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Eric®
"Get out of the cold and think about global warming. That this wasn't your
regular January cold snap was obvious to anyone who ventured outside and felt
the unfamiliar polar air."
https://twitter.com/cathmckenna/status/1091504778671280131
Really??
I have been around for six decades and I have seen my share of cold
snaps.  I learned a long time ago that we get a certain amount of
weather every year and that it is just a matter of how it plays out to
get the average. We did have a serious cold snap the last couple of
weeks, but before that we had been having a very mild winter.
Have you experienced this?
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/31/asia/australia-heat-wave-analysis-intl/index.html

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
M.I.Wakefield
2019-02-03 21:45:17 UTC
Post by Eric®
"Get out of the cold and think about global warming. That this wasn't your
regular January cold snap was obvious to anyone who ventured outside and
felt the unfamiliar polar air."
https://twitter.com/cathmckenna/status/1091504778671280131
Really??
I have to check every public utterance of hers, to make sure it's not a
parody account ...

But she is a good indicator of the talent level on the Liberal back benches.
Dhu on Gate
2019-04-16 00:57:58 UTC
Post by Eric®
"Get out of the cold and think about global warming. That this wasn't
your regular January cold snap was obvious to anyone who ventured
outside and felt the unfamiliar polar air."
https://twitter.com/cathmckenna/status/1091504778671280131
Really??
I have to check every public utterance of hers, to make sure it's not a
parody account ...
But she is a good indicator of the talent level on the Liberal back benches.
I've pointed out before that adding energy to a complex system does _not_
result in even heating. Instead you get more rapid and larger (more
violent) transfers along existing paths. Bigger storms are on the way.