The Pedophile Elephant in the Gay Activist Closet
2011-11-20 14:25:13 UTC
http://www.voiceofrevolution.com/2011/11/15/the-pedophile-elephant-in-the-gay-activist-closet/

by Dr. Michael Brown

While millions of Americans are rightly sickened and outraged over the
alleged pedophile acts of Jerry Sandusky at Penn State, millions more
are totally unaware that gay activists have conveniently swept
homosexual pedophilia under the rug.

To be clear, I personally believe that the great majority of homosexual
men also deplore Sandusky’s alleged acts. At the same time, there is a
very large pedophile elephant that is hiding in the gay activist closet.
Dare we expose it?

Let’s start with our children’s schools, where GLSEN, the Gay, Lesbian,
and Straight, Education Network, has long advocated for the celebration
of homosexual history, using tools like “North American History Game
Cards,” where elementary school children learn that famous Americans
like Allen Ginsberg and Walt Whitman were gay.

What the children don’t learn is that if Whitman was a homosexual, he
was also a pederast, that Ginsberg was a defender of NAMBLA, the
notorious North American Man Boy Love Association, and that he
(in)famously said, “Attacks on NAMBLA stink of politics, witchhunting
for profit, humorlessness, vanity, anger and ignorance. . . . I’m a
member of NAMBLA because I love boys too — everybody does, who has a
little humanity.”

During a radio interview earlier this year on the Rick Amato show, Jimmy
LaSalvia of GOProud stated, “I happen to think that a good school
teacher, when they’re teaching literature, would mention that Oscar
Wilde, when they’re teaching his work, would mention that Oscar Wilde
was locked in an asylum because he was gay.”

Would they also mention that he was a boy lover and that he wrote about
his passionate sexual encounters with young teens no older than some of
the boys allegedly molested by Sandusky?

As noted by Jim Kepner, formerly curator of the International Gay and
Lesbian Archives in Los Angeles, “If we reject the boylovers in our
midst today we’d better stop waving the banner of the Ancient Greeks, of
Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Oscar Wilde, Walt Whitman, [and
others]. We’d better stop claiming them as part of our heritage unless
we are broadening our concept of what it means to be gay today.” (There
is, of course, dispute about the sexuality of some of these men on the
list, but if, in fact, they were homosexual, they were also pederasts.)

And remember that SB 48, mandating the celebration of LGBT history in
all California schools for all children in all grades, is now law.

The outrage over the alleged pedophile acts of Sandusky is only matched
by the gay silence over the alleged pedophile (or pederast) acts of
Oscar Wilde, Walt Whitman, and others.

There is already a Harvey Milk Day in California, commemorating the life
and death of this gay pioneer politician who has also been celebrated in
an Academy Award winning film, but there’s more to the Harvey Milk story.

According to the acclaimed gay journalist Randy Shilts, at age eleven,
Milk began attending performances of the New York Metropolitan Opera
where he met with “wandering hands,” and soon was engaged in “brief
trysts [with grown men] after the performances.” While still in junior
high, he “dove headfirst into the newly discovered subculture,” and by
the age of fourteen, Milk was “leading an active homosexual life.” As he
grew older, the pattern reversed itself to the point that, at age
thirty-three, Milk hooked up with a sixteen-year-old named Jack
McKinley, one of a number of younger men with whom he was intimate.

And our kids celebrate Harvey Milk Day in their schools? Will they also
celebrate the memory of Harry Hay, widely considered to be the founder
of America’s gay liberation movement and another well-known friend of
NAMBLA? When a gay pride parade in Los Angeles banned NAMBLA from
participating, Hay decided to march in the parade carrying a sign that
said, “NAMBLA walks with me.”

From 2001-2006, Yale University’s LGBT program was greatly helped by
the Larry Kramer Initiative for Lesbian and Gay Studies, named after the
famous gay activist and author. Kramer too was a NAMBLA supporter, and
in a 2004 speech in New York City, he spoke of a “sweet young boy who
didn’t know anything and was in awe of me. I was the first man who [had
sex with] him. I think I murdered him” (meaning, by infecting him with
AIDS). Where is the gay outcry over this?

And what are we to make of these statements by Kramer, proudly quoted by
NAMBLA? “In those cases where children do have sex with their homosexual
elders . . . I submit that often, very often, the child desires the
activity, and perhaps even solicits it, either because of a natural
curiosity . . . or because he or she is homosexual and innately knows
it.” He even claimed that, “And unlike girls or women forced into rape
or traumatized, most gay men have warm memories of their earliest and
early sexual encounters; when we share these stories with each other,
they are invariably positive ones.”

This is despicable, deplorable, and disgusting, yet Kramer remains a
revered figure in gay activist circles.

And I haven’t said a word about gay activist attempts to reduce (or
repeal!) the age of consent in different countries, including America
(see, for example, the 1972 Gay Rights Platform), but the inescapable
truth is clear: The gay activist closet has been opened, and the
pedophile elephant is there.

Let gay activists demonstrate their categorical rejection of all forms
of pedophilia and pederasty by denouncing its very obvious presence in
gay history (from the ancient Greeks to Harvey Milk), by renouncing all
gay attempts to lower (or eliminate) the age of consent, and by agreeing
not to sexualize our children’s education.

Will they do that, or will they attack the messenger? We shall see.
--
J Young
***@live.com
Viejo Vizcacha
2011-11-20 14:29:52 UTC
Post by J
http://www.voiceofrevolution.com/2011/11/15/the-pedophile-elephant-in-the-gay-activist-closet/
by Dr. Michael Brown
While millions of Americans are rightly sickened and outraged over the
alleged pedophile acts of Jerry Sandusky at Penn State, millions more
are totally unaware that gay activists have conveniently swept
homosexual pedophilia under the rug.
To be clear, I personally believe that the great majority of homosexual
men also deplore Sandusky’s alleged acts. At the same time, there is a
very large pedophile elephant that is hiding in the gay activist closet.
Dare we expose it?
There is no proof whatsoever that gays are more likely to sexually abuse
minors.

VV
M.I. Wakefield
2011-11-20 15:14:07 UTC
Post by J
http://www.voiceofrevolution.com/2011/11/15/the-pedophile-elephant-in-the-gay-activist-closet/
by Dr. Michael Brown
While millions of Americans are rightly sickened and outraged over the
alleged pedophile acts of Jerry Sandusky at Penn State, millions more
are totally unaware that gay activists have conveniently swept
homosexual pedophilia under the rug.
To be clear, I personally believe that the great majority of homosexual
men also deplore Sandusky’s alleged acts. At the same time, there is a
very large pedophile elephant that is hiding in the gay activist closet.
Dare we expose it?
There is no proof whatsoever that gays are more likely to sexually abuse
minors.
==================

There's actually evidence to the contrary:

Using the fixated-regressed distinction, Groth and Birnbaum (1978) studied
175 adult males who were convicted in Massachusetts of sexual assault
against a child. None of the men had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual
orientation. 83 (47%) were classified as "fixated;" 70 others (40%) were
classified as regressed adult heterosexuals; the remaining 22 (13%) were
classified as regressed adult bisexuals. Of the last group, Groth and
Birnbaum observed that "in their adult relationships they engaged in sex on
occasion with men as well as with women. However, in no case did this
attraction to men exceed their preference for women....There were no men who
were primarily sexually attracted to other adult males..."

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
W.T.S.
2011-11-20 15:29:45 UTC
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
http://www.viceofrevolution.com/2011/11/15/the-pedophile-elephant-
in-the-gay-activist-closet/
by Dr. Michael Brown, known liar and spreader of propaganda.
[...]
An excellent set of points. But, "J" never allows the truth to get in
the way of his sick agenda of smearing.

Abortion, it saves the lives, health and futures of women and men alike!
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481
http://tinyurl.com/3j3fkch
W.T.S.
2011-11-20 15:21:34 UTC
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
http://www.viceofrevelution.com/2911/10/16/the-pedophile-elephant-
in-the-gay-activist-closet/
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
by "Dr." Michael Brown, known Liar and Propagandist.
While millions of Americans are rightly sickened and outraged over the
alleged pedophile acts of Jerry Sandusky at Penn State, millions more
are totally unaware that gay activists have conveniently swept
homosexual pedophilia under the rug.
To be clear, I personally believe that the great majority of homosexual
men also deplore Sandusky’s alleged acts. At the same time, there is a
very large pedophile elephant that is hiding in the gay activist closet.
Dare we expose it?
There is no proof whatsoever that gays are more likely to sexually abuse
minors.
True, but "J" and his friends never miss a chance to blame innocents,
people not connected with the problem, or anyone that "J" takes a
dislike to. It's just the kind of sick minds they are. It's a tactic
that goes back to the 19th Century, perhaps earlier. The Czars used it,
Stalin used it, Hitler used it, now "J" and his lying friends use it.
The only cure is constant exposure and the cold light of truth.
VV
http://tinyurl.com/3j3fkch
2011-11-21 01:42:55 UTC
J Young
***@live.com
W.T.S.
2011-11-20 15:15:22 UTC
http://www.VoiceOfLies.com/Lies/Disinformation/Propaganda/Smears/
by Dr. Michael Brown, known religious liar and propagandist.
<snip> Lying bull shit, smears, disinformation, why repost and sicken
normal, decent people? </snip>
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 06:25:13 -0800, J <***@live.com> wrote:

There's no elephant in the "gay activists" closet at all, IBen, let
alone one with a sexual predilection toward prepubescent children. The
RCC, on the other hand.....
return message to troll of can.politics
2011-11-24 05:47:57 UTC
RCC, on the other hand.....
juanjo
2011-12-02 03:41:47 UTC
On Nov 20, 6:25 am, J <***@live.com> wrote:

Troll House Cookies
Prep Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Yield: 16 very large cookies

Ingredients
• 1 3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (8 3/4 ounces)
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 14 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 3/4 stick)
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar (3 1/2 ounces)
• 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar (5 1/4 ounces)
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 large egg
• 1 large egg yolk
• 1 1/2 cups bittersweet or semisweet, chocolate chips (Ghirardelli
best) 3/4 cup chopped pecans or toasted walnuts. (optional)
Directions
Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 375 degrees. Line
2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk flour and baking
soda together in medium bowl; set aside.
Heat 10 tablespoons butter in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat
until melted, about 2 minutes. Continue cooking, swirling pan
constantly until butter is dark golden brown and has nutty aroma, 1 to
3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and, using heatproof spatula,
transfer browned butter to large heatproof bowl. Stir remaining 4
tablespoons butter into hot butter until completely melted.
Add both sugars, salt, and vanilla to bowl with butter and whisk until
fully incorporated. Add egg and yolk and whisk until mixture is smooth
with no sugar lumps remaining, about 30 seconds. Let mixture stand 3
minutes, then whisk for 30 seconds. Repeat process of resting and
whisking 2 more times until mixture is thick, smooth and shiny. Using
rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir in flour mixture until just
combined, about 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if using),
giving dough final stir to ensure no flour pockets remain.
Divide dough into 16 portions, each about 3 tablespoons (or use #24
cookie scoop). Arrange 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets, 8
dough balls per sheet. (Smaller baking sheets can be used, but will
require 3 batches.).
Bake cookies 1 tray at a time until cookies are golden brown and still
puffy, and edges have begun to set but centers are still soft, 10 to
14 minutes, rotating baking sheet halfway through baking. Transfer
baking sheet to wire rack; cool cookies completely before serving.
juanjo
2011-12-02 03:44:23 UTC
by   Dr. Michael Brown
"Doctor" Brown is a fundamentalist minister whose doctorate is in
literature. Like J he is a lying piece of shit
juanjo

return to sender
return to sender
2011-12-09 12:33:57 UTC