OT: Motordead
2018-01-12 05:30:24 UTC
"British hard rock band Motorhead says former guitarist Fast Eddie has died
aged 67.

Motorhead says on Facebook that Edward Clarke died Wednesday in a hospital
while being treated for pneumonia.

[...]

Clarke joined Motorhead soon after it was founded in 1975 by former Hawkwind
bassist Ian (Lemmy) Kilmister. He was the final survivor of the band's classic
lineup: Lemmy, Clarke and drummer Phil (Philthy Animal) Taylor.

Kilmister and Taylor both died in 2015."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/motorhead-fast-eddie-dead-1.4482622
Greg Carr
Saw them in "82 at the Kerrisdale Arena in Vancouver. My ears rang for days.
Eric®
2018-01-16 23:09:56 UTC
Post by Eric®
"British hard rock band Motorhead says former guitarist Fast Eddie has died
aged 67.
Motorhead says on Facebook that Edward Clarke died Wednesday in a hospital
while being treated for pneumonia.
[...]
Clarke joined Motorhead soon after it was founded in 1975 by former Hawkwind
bassist Ian (Lemmy) Kilmister. He was the final survivor of the band's classic
lineup: Lemmy, Clarke and drummer Phil (Philthy Animal) Taylor.
Kilmister and Taylor both died in 2015."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/motorhead-fast-eddie-dead-1.4482622
Saw them in "82 at the Kerrisdale Arena in Vancouver. My ears rang for days.
I vaguely remember people in the media condemning them for the volume of that
concert - and of course just for being Motorhead esp at a time when 'New Wave'
was all the rage.

RiP Fast Eddie...