BUGGERS interference in Google Group
zenomo
2019-03-20 19:00:16 UTC
i can't post a reply to a post
& "spacing" is NOT normal as seen in this very post
Google! please FIX das BUG
zenomo
2019-03-20 19:03:41 UTC
Post by zenomo
i can't post a reply to a post
& "spacing" is NOT normal as seen in this very post
Google! please FIX das BUG
here's the repost of the post that BUGGER preventing me to post
<"Jody, Jane & unohu" STRANGE but please read>
first chapter “Let’s Talk” in the book “the World Treasury of Children’s Literature” by C. Fadiman, the second last paragraph:
those who are like Harriet will know that the secret, the magic is in the phrase:
“the whole world gets bigger”
Post by zenomo
there are many contexts, let’s narrow, by paraphrasing: “the whole TRUTH gets bigger”
imply: life is messy & complex… if we fixate on only 1 “truth version” of same event, it’s CERTAINLY “uno-truth”
applicable in “SNC Lavalin scandal” & specifically to the self-proclaimed “truth teller” Jody Wilson-Raybould
all right, she told “truths” & i agree (as most “speaking out” people) - but i ALSO see LIES (by her own words, her father)
i did not pay attention to the “scandal”, until i heard what her father said on the radio
the part he was talking about “salary of a cabinet minister & regular MP”... that caught my attention
defending law, truth, justice, her indigenous peoples...and whatnots???
Post by zenomo
on her very OWN presented “words of truths” - a lot of “i” & a lot of inconsistency with her “truths” (by other actions…)
in general, she clearly suggested her “version” is the ONLY “truth” - while IMPLYING other versions are not
WHY she’s so confident????????????? (fya & fyi: she must have some very POWERFUL backings of her “truths”)
“the might is right” & “the victor writes history” … & she, “the born & raised truth teller” FIRMLY BELIEVES it
facts canNOT be changed & truth speaks 4 itself (without depending on anybody)
Post by zenomo
on her “speak truth to power” - well, she’s NOT a person with no voice, in contrast, backed up by some very powerful forces
on her “high lighted” presentation: on Sep 17, when she met Justin Trudeau....(everybody heard loudly)
there are many to say here, but i give only 1 example: her “taken aback” when J. Trudeau said: “i’m a MP from…”
her clear CONTEXTS: “MP Justin politics is dirty” while “MP Jody politics is not DIRTY?”
J. Trudeau refers HIS DUTY as MP (not PM) to raise concerns of people in his riding & THIS “greatly upsets her???”
another obvious fact: we canNOT really separate “things of life” - in this case: “politics & law”
her ref. of Nixon’s… telling me she’s all BS (she’s so confident of LYING that she overdid, same pattern i saw elsewhere)

Post by zenomo
btw, comparing to “liar Trump” (his words never try to cover it) - in this aspect, there’s BRUTAL HONESTY in him
in my whole life, i rarely criticize anybody - but if i DO, it’s b/c of my duty as an intrincsic part of humanity, at my great cost
i don’t watch TV, read a little & listen a lot… also, i only know fewbody of no-importance to everybody...
finale notes: “EVERYBODY’s talking about law” but NOBODY asks again: “WHY we have LAW in the first place?”
(hints: ten of thousands INNOCENT peoples get caught in the middle & this “scandal” directly affect them, greatly)
zenomo
2019-03-20 19:05:57 UTC
Post by zenomo
i can't post a reply to a post
& "spacing" is NOT normal as seen in this very post
Google! please FIX das BUG
here's another sample of my post:
March 6, 7 & 8, 2019 UPdate*********************************************************************
“stay away from federal politics” (the silent voice says in 2015)
= “say RAM-way oft-ped-lear (Shakespeare) folitics”
Post by zenomo
well, i did “stay away” in 2015 - but it’s a QUANTUM statements. so… i gotta “say-a-way...” TODAY!
also, the silent voice DOES insist i do so, i kinda reluctant to do as-such… (it must be very BAD)
the “SNL...scandal” has been all over the news lately, i did “stay away” from it until NOW
~3 days ago, i had a sharp pain on the top of my left foot (not sure it’s just “purely medical” or “pain message”)
i can’t recall how long it lasted, but it was about to happen again WHEN i was composing some statements about the pain, but NOTHING to do with “Jody” (except “jolly” briefly X my mind when balancing Twain’s “notice” with a-Twin quotes of M. Friedman & H. Kissinger … later, i linked with JFK’s first & last quotes
i already got the “ONE statements tells ALL” on March 3 - so giving myself some break…
noon on March 5: since G+ will be closed on April 2, i gotta find some other forum to post “what’s on my mind”...
“Jody Wilson-Raybould met the real Justin Trudeau
when she told him she’d done her due diligence on the SNL…”
Post by zenomo
i tried to copy it, that’s all i got - but i read “SNL” as “Saturday Night Night” (i can’t spell the company name)
then kind lazy, not doing much regular (boring) writings - so i off-focus on the “left foot pain” statement AGAIN
“all’s well that ends well” - as you see on the NEXT 6 same-same statements
note that i don’t write anything new, just ADD “Jody & Jane” to statements i already wrote & posted on the web
there’s much more to say in this notes, but i shall be BRIEF... ADDING later
em FOOLS, it’s Our conscious Universe that emARSEgods arse against
REF===============================================================================================
Post by zenomo
Our CONSCIOUS Universe (or we may call “the God”, since no separate entity can be “all & one”, “alpha & omega”)
be the whole-self-balancing entity, encoded in one-line with only two characters: AZ={Az+Za} (recursion)
Post by zenomo
the God kindalazy, NOT interfere but kindado by “the good fact” = “the ACT of God”
noBODY can “predict the future” - but ANY natural laws (including sciences) DO (the very end, but not anything in middle)
also: NAMES, quotes, nursery rhymes, poetry, literatures.... DO tell about “the future”
(the future: by Einstein’s E=mcc, the TIME is not exclusively LINEAR as we normally perceive)
but with a catch: these are ALL of QUANTUM natures - nobody knows “till it happens”
zenomo
2019-03-20 19:08:01 UTC
Post by zenomo
i can't post a reply to a post
& "spacing" is NOT normal as seen in this very post
Google! please FIX das BUG
& another (BUGGER arse here NOW)
her due diligence on the <Saturday Night Live>…” (my version = 100-c statements)
“philippines disappoints me” candle wallers next blasts
“the comedy of errors” fart fake fact be yen nil

her due diligence on the <SNC Lavalin scandal>…” (“Liberal” hater version = 100-c statements)
“the remedy of errors” fart fake feat grundy boy tales
“philippines disappoints me” next hit-swell be tic

(3/6) = “Jody Wilson-Raybould met the <nail Jane Philpott> when she told <her>
she’d <done> her due diligence on the <covert plan muse ruin scandal>…”
“the em-ready of errors” fart fake fit next bullshit tale deed by twin puny mississipigad scale

(4/6) = “Jody Wilson-Raybould met the <nail Jane Philpott> when she told <her>
she’d <done> her due diligence on the <covert mur(wall) pain use scandal>…”
fart fake fit puny bull myth-is-deed calwagssend
“the famed Existential Responsibility errors”

(5/6) = “Jody Wilson-Raybould met the <in-call Jane Philpott> when she told <her>
she’d <embedded> her due diligence on the <vino true pain ruse scandal>…”
“the next bull myth-sin errors” fiat fake its sense
“stay away from federal politics” ding pu

(6/6) = “Jody Wilson-Raybould met the <bull Jane Philpott> when she told <her>
she’d <doassay> her due diligence on the <vine true pain ruse scandal>…”
“Foilitics: the forbidden sin” greedy-pit shade errors
AX: “tennet must win” fly fake all camp met
zenomo
2019-03-20 19:09:28 UTC
Post by zenomo
i can't post a reply to a post
& "spacing" is NOT normal as seen in this very post
Google! please FIX das BUG
& another:
WORKS-IN-PROGRESS*******************************by TRIGGERING EVENTS-in-CURRENT
NOTES: “why bringing covet right issue?” => i got this message in late 2015 & *voi* = elephant
<facking crumpy pain at the top of my left foot> (March 2, 2019)
as it happens: why bringing covet right issue?
= when alt-right covfefe pigsty sets
<facking crumpy pain is about to happen in my right foot> (March 4, 2019)

NOTES: “why bringing covet right issue?” => i got this message in late 2015 & *voi* = elephant
zenomo
2019-03-20 19:10:41 UTC
Post by zenomo
i can't post a reply to a post
& "spacing" is NOT normal as seen in this very post
Google! please FIX das BUG
& MORE-ON:
March 9 & 10 , 2019 PUdate*****************************************************STONE-NOTES
(balancing ACT) alt-ego piss more noter (salvation si moor err alt-see)
SNC Lavalin scandal? alt-right pigsty <em so ore true done>
= Saturday Night Live! <alt-call cando so spin err gemstone>
= government? <our reel aid salt-call pogshyassand tic tin>
= mint-drain! get hog net <salt-call errs-ol-cup vine doassay>
= !truth or dare? <innoncents idyll via go pass get same call>

NOTES: “saturday night live” = tu(you, word) say {l-read} iv-thing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12PARpt7onLTiEPNNeojsr7z5jzgkt0RXjPEu-0BUtko/edit?usp=sharing
Greg Carr
2019-03-21 17:16:35 UTC
Post by zenomo
i can't post a reply to a post
& "spacing" is NOT normal as seen in this very post
Google! please FIX das BUG
Please go away you are a total dweeb and no one reads your spew.