Still Squawking About Hillary After 2 Years? Perhaps You Belong In The Same Insane Asylum As Mentally Unfit, Morbidly Obese, Corrupt Trumpenfuehrer
Add Reply
Hillary!! Squawk!!!
2018-10-08 00:28:05 UTC
Hillary derangement syndrome (HDS) is a mental disorder that
infects only the most inferior of the usual ignorant,
unemployable, gullible TrumpFlakes and even they understand that
purifying the bloodline starts with exterminating the weakest of
the weak. These imbeciles somehow believe that their Kremlin
approved propaganda and hate speech diverts the simple attention
spans of the right wing Trump loving dross away from the
criminality and seditiousness of the fattest, most unfit for
leadership excuse for a President the world has ever known.

Did Obama mention John McCain's campaign even once following the 2008
election? NOPE.

Mentally insane Trump and his followers are still living in 2016.

And Trump is still afraid to lock her up. Preferring to spend his time
with dictator and mass murderer Kim Jong Un.
Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is visiting
New Zealand and Australia to push her book. In the process, she
has been meeting with leaders and attacking Americans for her
loss. First, she bashed Americans in New Zealand, characterizing
women themselves as misogynists. On Thursday, in Melbourne, she
met with former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard and made
perhaps some of her nastiest comments yet about Americans,
saying they just can’t handle having a leader who is a woman.
“There is still a very large proportion of the population
that is uneasy with women in positions of leadership,”
Clinton told Gillard, “and so the easiest way to kind of
avoid having to look at someone on her merits is to dismiss
her on her looks.”
Gillard compared the chants of “lock her up” that Clinton
faced during the election to “the Salem Witch Trials.”
“There is this fear, there is this anger, even rage about
women seeking power, women exercising power and people fall
back on these attacks like you’re a witch or you should go
to prison,” Clinton agreed. “It’s not a majority, thank
goodness, it’s not, but it’s a very vocal minority at least
in my country. And sometimes these tropes are very much
part of the press coverage.”
Um, Hillary?
You were being investigated by the FBI for sending and receiving
classified information. Despite the fact that former FBI
Director James Comey declined to prosecute you (when it wasn’t
within his purview to make that decision), he clearly outlined
the fact that you did it and facts since have supported that. So
you shouldn’t be upset that people were chanting the truth. Not
to mention the 30 years of scandals.
It wasn’t ever about you being a woman. In fact, you probably
got more votes because you were a woman than not because people
would like to have a woman.
The problem, of course, was that you had no vision to offer
voters other than ‘it’s my turn.’
She claimed that Trump attacked other women as well, not just
her.
“People would all the time say ‘well I’m not against women’
as they’d be wearing a t-shirt saying these horrible
things, ‘I’m just not for that woman,’” she said. “Okay
fine so the election happens, forget that I get 3 million
more votes, it’s over and we go on to what he’s going to do
next but as soon as other women, women with high profiles
who might someday run for president began speaking out, the
same attacks started all over again.”
“For men, likeability and professional success go hand in
hand,” Clinton claimed. “But with women, it’s the exact
opposite.”
Hillary’s claims are silly as Trump was and is an
equal-opportunity blaster.
She also resurrected the ridiculous claim that Trump was
stalking her during a townhall debate because he dared to walk
behind her, saying he was “stalking me, looming over me, trying
to intimidate me and he was doing it very deliberately.”
She said she considered saying “Back up, creep.” But she didn’t
say anything because people would think that she couldn’t take
it. But she’s saying it now showing she couldn’t take it, that
somehow even Trump’s walking on the stage is offensive to her.
She had previously called Trump voters sexist and racist when
she was in India.
“His whole campaign: ‘Make America Great Again’ was looking
backwards,” she said of Trump. “You know, you didn’t like
black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you
know, getting jobs, you don’t want to you know see that
Indian American succeeding more than you are, whatever your
problem is, I’m going to solve it.’”

Limbaugh's lobotomy
2018-10-08 01:13:49 UTC
She had previously called Trump voters sexist and racist when
she was in India.
?His whole campaign: ?Make America Great Again? was looking
backwards,? she said of Trump. ?You know, you didn?t like
black people getting rights, you don?t like women, you
know, getting jobs, you don?t want to you know see that
Indian American succeeding more than you are, whatever your
problem is, I?m going to solve it.??
Her whole campaign was looking backwards. You know, you didn't like
people getting to talk back on the Internet. You don't like men, you
know, getting jobs. You don't want to, you know, see that white man
succeeding more than you are, whatever your problem is, I'm going to
solve it.
Dhu on Gate
2018-10-09 00:25:16 UTC
Post by Limbaugh's lobotomy
She had previously called Trump voters sexist and racist when
she was in India.
?His whole campaign: ?Make America Great Again? was looking
backwards,? she said of Trump. ?You know, you didn?t like
black people getting rights, you don?t like women, you
know, getting jobs, you don?t want to you know see that
Indian American succeeding more than you are, whatever your
problem is, I?m going to solve it.??
Her whole campaign was looking backwards. You know, you didn't like
people getting to talk back on the Internet. You don't like men, you
know, getting jobs. You don't want to, you know, see that white man
succeeding more than you are, whatever your problem is, I'm going to
solve it.
Hillarity is Wall Street's Bitch. It was Her Turn to be President:
The People With Money said so and just to make sure we got the message
they put up an Orange Orangutan Corporn* Star as choice B. So the
voters went with the monkey, no the dog.

Dhu (*remember where you first heard about Corporn)