Ontario's Ford says curfews are police-state, but threatens a year in jail to people violating covid rules
2021-01-12 23:12:39 UTC
A police-state by any other action is a police-state.
Greg Carr
2021-01-13 00:40:37 UTC
I thought you supported the police.
Liberals are VERMIN!
2021-01-13 00:59:32 UTC
Not to run things.
Gil
2021-01-13 13:37:46 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
A police-state by any other action is a police-state.
I thought you supported the police.
Not to run things.
So, you have a better idea on how to control the COVID-19 spread? If so,
let's hear it.
Byker
2021-01-13 03:04:28 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
A police-state by any other action is a police-state.
There's not enough room for them all in the Lower 48:
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=arAcE_1610438700
B1ackwater
2021-01-15 05:53:26 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
A police-state by any other action is a police-state.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=arAcE_1610438700
I see AOC is now keen to set up a Ministry Of Truth ....

Maybe Canucks should stay where they are. Safer.
Greg Carr