Space Force Members Will Be Called 'Guardians'
Add Reply
Just Wondering
2020-12-20 04:32:35 UTC
The Army has soldiers. The Navy has sailors. Now, one year after its
creation, it's official: The Space Force has "guardians."
So that's good I guess. They won't be stealing the new name of
President Biden Death Squads who will hunt down the fucking trump loving
traitors who exposed themselves since 2016!
Have you ever met Matt Gaetz? He's on his knees offering a blow job
10 seconds after the first hand shake.
Disgusting.
I was once a Guardian of Trump's personal Harem of pre-teenage girls.

I see where he draws the inspiration.
Just Wondering

Just Wondering