Andrew Scheer: a CONFESSAURUS
zenomo
2019-03-20 19:13:21 UTC
March 19, 2019 PUdate===========================
revisiting the second “ONE statements tell ALL”
recap: the 444c statements is the result of balancing “SNC Lavalin scandal” & “Saturday Night Live”
my surprise: 444c = William Butler Yeats [characters of “the second coming”] *F*ask Jane Philpott
i had no plan of what i should do with it - until i heard Andrew Scheer: ”Liberals investigating Liberals”?
this is a very familiar pattern: when somebody highlights a phrase without elaborating => a lurking dark secret
“the Liberal did it to themselves” (but providing NO logical, specific.... explanations)
of course, she expected listeners to take her words “as-is” (re-enforcing everywhere by some media)
& she expecting everybody believe “Jody & Jane” are “Liberals” as LABELED
but: ONLY person is REAL, whatever label attached to a person cannot be always implied to be so
SOBE: this is a CERTAINTY, as FDR warned: ”... a political party that works both sides of a street”
i don’t know who’s who Andrew Scheer was referring to - but my impression: “he’s a CONFESSAURUS...”
at the same time, “F-ask Jane Philpott” was on my mind (so that’s WHY i write this post)
i go slow here: adding 1 word at a time (posting in same steps as i was “exploring the context” of the heading)
note that: as each word added, a corresponding NAME tied with “the scandal” emerged (from the dark…)
William Butler Yeats [?] “F ask Jane Philpott” (34c)
= William Shakespeare [?] *fatty* pit-t-null job
= alt-salt pie ⇔ why jfk moburnie? ⇔ all past tie
zenomo
2019-03-20 19:14:24 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]

ref============================================
*fatty* (my earlier post of the “scandal”
(“laugh my ADD off” to the above statements => “the LITTLE TIN GODS”)
here lash-rite cog heirs *alt-is-sore* here ass-ol-cite high err
= hew judder jump duddle deed hell nine-one-one hit oil-eye
alt-dop viper fattybods <= fattyboys => ad-plot vapor fittybeds
“there’s no such thing as a free lunch” Milton Friedman
& Henry Kissinger “power is the ultimate aphrodisiac”
ref============================================
4 MORE-ON:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12PARpt7onLTiEPNNeojsr7z5jzgkt0RXjPEu-0BUtko/edit?usp=sharing
zenomo
2019-03-20 19:15:05 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
add words in “The Second Coming” poem to heading “William Butler Yeats [?] F ask Jane Philpott”
here are some samples, triggered by Andrew Scheer‘s ”Liberals investigating Liberals”

william butler yeats [widening] “fask jane philpott”
= Jason Kenny: i am wall whip rite set date fig pit-bull (gyre lad-in-core convict)

william butler yeats [widening cradle] “fask jane philpott”
= Andrew Scheer: in jam wall lusty tide nail fake big plot pit (gyre in-o-convict)

william butler yeats [conviction widening cradle] “fask jane philpott”
= Doug Ford: in jam wall convict yin tie scale web-in-ril task elephant pit” (gyre)

william butler yeats [gyre conviction widening cradle] “fask jane philpott”
= Jody Wilson-Raybould: in emerging tin wall vice fat cricket as elephant pit

william butler yeats [gyre conviction widening cradle] “fask jane philpott”
= Jane Philpott: gyre in bully nose wall convict i-feat wide id cringe ram task
zenomo
2019-03-20 19:15:33 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
William Butler Yeats [Bethlehem turning: widening gyre conviction cradle] fask Jane Philpott
= “the whole truth gets bigger”: identify “em wall be damn” Y-i-nil convict alt-jane ask run RIL-pip cone
= Jane Philpott: widening ser-cle-convict-ram greedy wall-i-shibboleth turning mutiny fake tale
“the whole WORLD gets bigger” 2nd last paragraph, Let’s Talk, World’s Treasury of Children’s Literature by C. Fadiman
Post by zenomo
also, there’s no “O” in the first line, but at least 2 O’s in other 12 lines
& in this sample, i use “CONVICTION”, 5th word in 7th line (other 5 adding words are in bold)
ref============================================
444 character “ONE statements tell ALL”
= William Butler Yeats [?] “Fask Jane Philpott”
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity
Now i know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?