Jane Philpott: another CONFESSAURUS (following And-crew Sheer)
zenomo
2019-03-22 16:34:08 UTC
March 22, 2019 PUdate===========================
(1/9) NOTES: on “self-confessaurus”
the previous 5 posts triggered by Andrew Scheer: ”Liberals investigating Liberals”?
this current 9 posts triggered by Jane Philpott: “there is much more to be told on SNC Lavalin scandal”??
note that i do not write anything new here, anybpdy can “Jumping Joan” characters to the “heading” to get one OWN context
during “the (silent) conversation period” - Sep 17 to early 2016 - i keep saying: “em-algae all SELF-confess”
i did repeatedly tweet by paraphrasing - but BOTH “em-algae” & “we-eagle” SELF-confess our beings
all no-name (doassay) invisible beings talking to me in HANGING PHRASES (as-seen now in examples in 4/9)
ref========================================================
DOASSAY = gain 2A (the Nixon-Reagan = 2A nexteon[exxon] h-ring) & lost YE (in ODYSSEY)
ref========================================================
i rarely criticize anybody - but if i DO: it’s b/c of my duty as an intrinsic part of humanity, at my great personal cost
& i must be FAIR to people i criticize: so i must publicly provide my personal info from time to time
& the source must be from people whom i criticize & other source must be my very own SELFY (invisible being)
ALL these are mysterious things of life - when concerning the ULTIMATE question of Existential Responsibility
zenomo
2019-03-22 16:34:51 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
I, “my body”, know nothing about her - never heard her name until “the scandal”
earlier on the scandal, “Jane” appeared in my dream: she was sitting in a lawn chair in a mansion...starring down
this is quite RARE & strange (the other is Donald Trump - as posted in 2017 on Twitter)
as i was about to finish this very note, a very noticeable “right foot pain” (gone! as soon as i wrote about it)
so i combined with other “right foot cramp” (a few days ago, but i didn’t know what to do with it, until NOW)
“right foot PAIN, TOP side, top right”
“right foot CRAMP, BOTTOM side, top left”
& what messy iou innoncents all-felt messages??
= right fool fittest Philpott big ram fart fest mess
doassay contoppit em 9-1-1 lie alt-right cost doop-mugs
= “philipines disappoints me” (the silent voice says in 2015)
fittest mammon fool doassay fright ego stone trut both got force swept alt-right ol-cent
i got this message when i spotted my mistake in writing last word in “PAIN message” as “left”
b/f i was aware of the mistake, i had that same pain AGAIN, but very briefly in “top right” of my right foot
zenomo
2019-03-22 16:35:47 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(3/9) IN CONTRAST (but same-same sort): the case of Donald J. Trump
Post by zenomo
Trump is “read” by EVERYBODY as “liar” - but, big but: there’s BRUTAL HONESTY in him
he NEVER tries to cover his lies, he tells the whole world LOUD & CLEAR: who he is, what he’ll do…
he’s jest simply a PR-man of money-EON-empire
IMPORTANT: it’s those STRING-PULLERS that any intelligent ER human beings MUST go after...
btw, when Jane Philpott said: “it’s MY DUTY to my CONSTITUENTS...” uno what she REALLY meant “AS-IS”
!nuffSAID?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12PARpt7onLTiEPNNeojsr7z5jzgkt0RXjPEu-0BUtko/edit?usp=sharing
zenomo
2019-03-22 16:36:43 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(4/9) RECAP: well, it started as-so-called “SNC Lavalin scandal” (with balanced “Saturday Night Live”)
Post by zenomo
the 444c statements is the result of balancing “SNC Lavalin scandal” & “Saturday Night Live”
(the based statements i Qopy on Mar 5, 2019 - from a “Liberal hater” posted on an internet forum)
Post by zenomo
444c = William Butler Yeats [characters of “the second coming”] *F*ask Jane Philpott
EXPANDING: until i heard CONFESSAURUSES:
Pundit on radio: “Liberals did it to themselves” (earlier in the “scandal”)
Andrew Scheer: ”Liberals investigating Liberals”? (March 18? 19?)
Jane Philpott: “there is much more to be told on SNC Lavalin scandal” (March 21?)
Post by zenomo
there’s MUCH MORE… but i don’t watch TV, read newspapers, search internet… so that’s all i heard
those arse ALL HANGING phrases… & intimately RELATED: comes from a very SAME source
zenomo
2019-03-22 16:38:29 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(5/9) THANK ARSERS: Jody, Jane And-crew Sheer
Post by zenomo
for your over-generous CONFESSAURUS info
otherwise, i’m stucked at the below “heading”
where’s the F? (“somebody” on Fox News Page in MeWe asking: “WTF...?”)
William Butler Yeats [?] F ask Jane Philpott
= William Shakespeare [?] *fatty* pit-t-null job
= alt-salt pie ⇔ why jfk moburnie? ⇔ all past tie
zenomo
2019-03-22 16:39:34 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(6/9) (NOW, with more-on CONFESSARUS info: let explore some context)
William Butler Yeats [?] F ask Jane Philpott:
“there is much more to be told on SNC Lavalin scandal”
= bust ye lie fill ram at [?] ask Jane Philpott:
“much more sin the conserva-wall in scandal to be told”
zenomo
2019-03-22 16:40:38 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(7/9) “...a political party [?] that works both sides…” (FDR)
Jane mulls much fall-vain reel sin men cane to be told
zenomo
2019-03-22 16:41:24 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(8/9) wuss bill ram-ake lie [?] fatty Jane Philpott:
“then much moron-since lavalin ass CRADLE to be told”
zenomo
2019-03-22 16:42:52 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(8b/9) (a sample) (“cradle” is the LAST word in 11th line of “the second coming”)
william butler yeats [CRADLE] fask jane philpott
= Andrew Scheer: jam all lusty pi-tail fake blot pit (gyre in widening-o-convict)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12PARpt7onLTiEPNNeojsr7z5jzgkt0RXjPEu-0BUtko/edit?usp=sharing
zenomo
2019-03-22 16:43:48 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(9/9) ref============================================
(RELATED: “why bringing covet right issue?” => i got this message in late 2015 & *voi* = elephant)
“there is much more to be told on SNC Lavalin scandal” & why digging centeriden?
= [Bethlehem turning: conviction gyre widening cradle] & snatch all doomed ass!
(add) a sweep poo kiss fig
= the wavy morbid tic: shit clone clown
emARSEgods keep lining up & confess their algae doings

William Butler Yeats [Bethlehem turning: widening gyre conviction cradle] fask Jane Philpott
= “the whole truth gets bigger”: identify “em wall be damn” Y-i-nil convict alt-jane ask run RIL-pip cone
= Jane Philpott: widening ser-cle-convict-ram greedy wall-i-shibboleth turning mutiny fake tale
(add another 6 words) [stony vexed mere worst passionate slouches]
= “...to judge a political party that works both sides of a street” (FDR)
innoncents mull by wilegy mimic ring hell
never nexteon serve pain as-such weed

ALL shall come back to the ONE command
Post by zenomo
the ONE command bekinda OPEN SECRET 4 anybody wish to L{earn} 4 one own 4ever odyssey
I?Q or !q? ⇔ Our Ultimate Differences
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kPXax2-ZIiCK22HLxgQ55RJMMQuxxUSaNjzhyjy7_0M/edit?usp=sharing
Post by zenomo
*unosis* be the code given to me while [my errors in] balancing 11 G-statements with the ONE command
ONEmorething: ihave morethanjust theWORD ⇔ A-nerve-z gene-RY {ENERGY} Y-green Z-nerve-a
thy WILT BE DONE ⇔ em WALL BE DAMN (why the wall???)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yvblBJwLjtAbbD-TbH55xrznnkow7QvbIScrwuV4_NY/edit?usp=sharing

the ONE command
me MONET candoh “read the goAd and S!olve ?S your fellowmen” them CONE mando
them EON co-damn