Canada Day 2017 from Ottawa - It didn't just suck on TV
2018-04-05 18:38:57 UTC
The Canada Day 150 show in Ottawa bombed with Canadians, government survey
shows

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/the-2017-canada-day-show-in-ottawa-bombed-with-canadians-government-survey-shows
Greg Carr
2018-04-05 20:21:59 UTC
I was there a 3 hour lineup to nowhere then I gave up.
Eric®
2018-04-06 02:37:31 UTC
I was there a 3 hour lineup to nowhere then I gave up.
Apparently many people did the same. Then they went home and forgot to watch
it on the telly.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-04-06 02:49:03 UTC
Post by Eric®
Post by Greg Carr
I was there a 3 hour lineup to nowhere then I gave up.
Apparently many people did the same. Then they went home and forgot to
watch it on the telly.
I lived about 3km from Parliament for years ... I went down there for Canada
Day about twice, and once it was because I had to go through the area to get
to work.