Frmr Wildrose leader Danielle Smith quitting Corus
Add Reply
Eric@
2021-01-12 20:12:14 UTC
"I took a walk in the snow and I decided it’s time to go. I’ll be leaving
the radio stations and Corus next month. This is my decision. I know many
of you will be disappointed so I’ll try my best to explain why.

[...]

But something’s changed for me.
It will be no surprise to you that I am gravely troubled by how easily most
in our society have chosen to give up on freedom. Free enterprise, freedom
of religion and conscience, free assembly, freedom of movement, freedom of
the press. Freedom of speech, in particular, is in a dire state."
[more]
https://globalnews.ca/news/7568250/danielle-smith-departure-corus-radio/

[via smalldeadanimals.com]

Wasn't much of a fan of hers for selling out her party to the Tories.
Luckily there's no shortage of conservatives in Alberta.
Greg Carr

Loose Cannon
2021-01-13 16:53:46 UTC
You decry others giving up their freedom of speech so your leaving a large radio network that allowed you if you wanted to say just anything you wanted to thousands of ppl until they dragged you screaming from the microphone. What a woman. Maggie Thatcher wouldn't let you be a tea lady.
Haven't listened to talk radio in over 5 years don' t miss it. Don't know anyone who does since my 80 plus cousin died last year.
That's because there isn't anyone you know who can afford a radio or has the brains to figure out how to use it.