Andrew Wilkinson Sends Me An Email.
2019-04-12 03:10:51 UTC
Andrew Wilkinson <***@bcliberals.com>
To:
***@yahoo.ca

Apr. 11 at 4:00 p.m.

Greg,
John Horgan and the NDP promised to make life more affordable in BC.
They've broken that promise again and again.

(Greg:Not in my case. I don't have to pay MSP premiums anymore and Faircare pays for my prescriptions saving me $600 a year.)

BC drivers are paying thousands more for their car insurance — and getting less for it.

(Greg:I pay around $2500 a year for insurance of my 2014 Navion Mercedes-Benz RV which I paid 115k for a couple of years ago. Seems reasonable to me but then again I get a 43% good driving discount.

The BC Liberals ran ICBC for 16 years and deliberately took ICBC profits and put them into general revenue so they could claim a balanced budget. https://armchairmayor.ca/2018/01/29/editorial-blame-the-bc-liberals-if-when-our-icbc-premiums-go-up-again/ The NDP is running a small surplus and we have the lowest unemployment rate in the country.)

This kind of NDP math just doesn't add up.

(Greg:The Auditor-General has no problem with it and Beverly Mclaughlin had to be brought in to sort out the Legislature finances scandal which operated for 16 years when the BC Liberals were running the show.)

Auto insurance should be affordable for British Columbians who have to drive to work.
It's time to put the people in control of their insurance — not big government.
Real changes to auto insurance. Real affordability, and real choice.
That's what I'm promising you when you elect a BC Liberal government in the next election.

(Greg: I will be voting NDP provincially for the first time next provincial election and you don't have any policy to deal with ICBC whatsoever. You guys should have picked the outsider Diane Watts to run the party.)
)
Chip in $5 right now and help us put an end to broken NDP promises.

(Greg: The only promises they have broken were the pipe dream ones that would have put BC into a huge deficit and higher taxes. I gave you 1k before the last election and $100 for your excellent and successful campaign against changing the electoral system. If you can believe it one of their earlier emails asked for $1. Rather give the loonie to a homeless person or panhandler.)

Sincerely,

Andrew Wilkinson
BC Liberal Leader
This email was sent to ***@yahoo.ca. To unsubscribe or change your subscriptions, click here.
Eric®
2019-04-14 19:40:20 UTC
Apr. 11 at 4:00 p.m.
Greg,
John Horgan and the NDP promised to make life more affordable in BC.
They've broken that promise again and again.
(Greg:Not in my case. I don't have to pay MSP premiums anymore and Faircare pays for my prescriptions saving me $600 a year.)
[snip]

I have a funny feeling BC NDP are quite happy to have Wilkinson as Liberal
leader. Maybe Horgan will send him a few bucks.