Vile, Red State North Carolina Trump Voter Charged In Quadruple Cold Case Murders From 2008 - Trump Already Planning His Pardon
Leroy Soetoro
2019-03-20 02:35:56 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-man-charged-in-quadruple-cold-
case-murders-from-2008

More than a decade after four people were found dead in an apartment at a
complex in North Carolina, authorities announced Thursday a suspect was
arrested in connection with the slayings.

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department said at a news conference that
32-year-old Dominick O'Neill Daise was arrested without incident two weeks
ahead of the 11th anniversary of the killings, adding they "firmly
believe" he did not act alone.

"This was a horrific crime and something that really, really shook our
town," Maj. Cam Selvey said at a news conference.

The bodies of Timothy Stone, 33, William Royster, 46, Andrew Babyak, 43,
and 31-year-old Cherilyn Crawford were discovered on March 24, 2008,
inside an apartment in the top floor of an apartment building in south
Charlotte, FOX46 reported.

All four bodies were discovered riddled with bullets, and took days to
identify, according to the Charlotte Observer.

Former CMPD Detective Miguel Santiago told WBTV that there was evidence of
"a lot of gunshots" at the apartment and that all four victims had
something in common.

"We believe these people were involved in a lifestyle that put them in
jeopardy," he told the television station.

All four were found dead in an apartment in south Charlotte on March 24,
2008.
All four were found dead in an apartment in south Charlotte on March 24,
2008. (Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department)

Investigators did not reveal what led to a break in the case or what
motivated the killings because it’s still an "active investigation."

"There's other people out there that we are very interested in," Selvey
said. "We believe there are individuals out there who know these people
that we are interested in and they may have some information."

Crawford's mother, Lu Proudhomme, described her daughter at the news
conference as a "vivacious" cosmetologist and model, adding that police
never stopped looking for her daughter's killer.

"This is obviously a day we're grateful for and that we've waited 11 years
for," Proudhomme told FOX 46. "Grateful is the best word I can come up
with right now."

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

CMPD News
?
@CMPD
[CASE UPDATE]: Our Cold Case Unit has charged Dominick Daise (DOB:
01/13/1987) for the murder of 4 victims in 2008.

The victims are:
William Royster, DOB: 3/1/1962
Andrew Babyak, DOB: 9/14/1964
Cherilyn Crawford, DOB: 6/7/1976
Timothy Stone, DOB: 6/27/1974

18
8:34 AM - Mar 7, 2019
See CMPD News's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Proudhomme said she barely left her home for more than 8 years after the
killings and said she works with other families who are also victims of
violence.

"It's been very, very difficult," she said. "It's something that doesn't
go away, it's going to be a lifelong journey living without Cherilyn."

Mecklenburg County Jail records showed that besides being charged with
four counts of murder, Daise also is facing two charges of possession of
marijuana.

Officials are still offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to
an arrest in connection with the killings. Anyone with further information
is asked to call Charlotte Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.
Dhu on Gate
2019-03-20 11:40:12 UTC
Post by Leroy Soetoro
Investigators did not reveal what led to a break in the case or what
motivated the killings because it’s still an "active investigation."
I'd be willin' to bet some of Dominick's kin got it in their heads to
find out if they were more Irish or Ashanti.