NZ gets double blow from Debbie and Cook
2017-04-14 06:09:56 UTC
... the biggest cyclone in 50 years
Means there's been bigger cyclones before and when CO² was lower, PROVING
that CO² doesn't cause warming (CO² is a byproduct of natural warming) OR
strong storms... but it DOES cause diabetes.

Diabetes caused my uncle to feel nervous, so he took up smoking. He was
out fishing and camping and threw his cigarette down, but forgot to snuff
it out, causing a huge forest fire.

It was his diabetes that made him smoke, therefore, the wildfire was
caused by diabetes. Settled science... the debate is over.

Sounds a lot like that stupid claim that since CO² is going up (because of
warming) and it's getting warmer, MAN caused it, because man breathes CO²
and puts out 12 whole parts per million... LOL 3% of CO² (Source:
Obama's EPA).

SkepticalScience: 3.8% (... our output of 29 gigatons of CO2 is tiny
compared to the 750 gigatons...)

29 ÷ 750 = 0.038 or 3.8%

Soooo... SkepSci's in the 3%'ers now, huh?

[giggle]

Yeah... WE'RE the tipping point.

Chicken or egg? What came first? Warming or CO².

WARMING

We are coming out of an ice age, still, ANNND there are a few more BILLION
people on Earth than in 1880. The warming started BEFORE 1880, on it's way
to where it's been before, many times. THAT the CO² is going up higher than
it's been in awhile, is BECAUSE of the warming AND the added people on
earth, along WITH their appetite for industry.

There was never any "flat" spot of "relatively" consistent temperatures,
and even if there ever was, Earth's temperature is only returning to where
it's been at least 3 times in the last 10,000 years.

The ridiculousness of it all. Warmer in the Big Banglocene, yeah.

Feds Don't Know Why Lab Analyst Manipulated Energy Data For Years

"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The
World's Economy
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/
*****
"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/un-climate-summit-causes-of-
climate-change-unequal-distribution-of-wealth-and-power/
*****
U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-
destroy-capitalism/
*****
Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-
admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
*****
United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is
to Destroy Capitalism
http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/donald-r-may/2015-02-
27/united-nations-official-admits-purpose-global-warming#.V-nGUOM1HmE
Nota Bene
2017-04-14 06:39:39 UTC
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:25:42 +1000,
... the biggest cyclone in 50 years
Means there's been bigger cyclones before and when COý was
lower, PROVING that COý doesn't cause warming (COý is a
byproduct of natural warming) OR strong storms... but it DOES
cause diabetes.
Being a fat American causes diabetes.

And true fat, stupid right wing libertarians say

"Denying us Trans Fats fucks with our Libertay!"

Then they keel over with a heart attack.

Face it Alley Cat. You're not fit by any means.

You're a stupid fat cocksucker from where Florida meets the
asshole of the earth. Inbreeds.
Nota Bene

Dhu on Gate
2018-10-08 19:10:32 UTC
Post by Nota Bene
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:25:42 +1000,
... the biggest cyclone in 50 years
Means there's been bigger cyclones before and when COý was
lower, PROVING that COý doesn't cause warming (COý is a
byproduct of natural warming) OR strong storms... but it DOES
cause diabetes.
Being a fat American causes diabetes.
Corn feed is the preblom. USDA invested in corn production for
"bio-diesel",
which is only of value in underground mining and is otherwise a total
thermodynamic "butterbox" consuming more diesel in production than the
process produces. So instead of planting soy or rutabagas, we have high
fructose corn syrup in everything that comes in a package. And a diabetes
epidemic ...
Post by Nota Bene
And true fat, stupid right wing libertarians say
"Denying us Trans Fats fucks with our Libertay!"
Then they keel over with a heart attack.
Face it Alley Cat. You're not fit by any means.
You're a stupid fat cocksucker from where Florida meets the
asshole of the earth. Inbreeds.
Humans are all pretty much "inbreeds": as a species we have less genetic
variety than houseflies.