Jewish Organizations Deplore Canada’s Decision to Support Biased UN Resolution.
2020-11-20 19:43:35 UTC
Jewish Organizations Deplore Canada’s Decision to Support Biased UN Resolution
The headquarters of the United Nations in New York City (BBC)

November 19, 2020

OTTAWA – B'nai Brith Canada joined with The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA) and Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center (FSWC) in expressing deep disappointment with the Canadian government’s decision today to vote in favour of a U.N. General Assembly resolution that affirms Palestinian self-determination, while failing to affirm Jewish self-determination in the indigenous and ancestral homeland of the Jewish people, intentionally erasing historical Jewish connections to Jerusalem – including the Western Wall, Judaism’s holiest site.

“In its Explanation of Vote (EOV), Canada detailed the many shortcomings of this resolution, and the unfair targeting of Israel – yet Canada then proceeded to vote in favour of the text. That decision is not only contradictory, it flies in the face of Canada’s principled opposition to other resolutions in the unbalanced Question of Palestine basket of resolutions that are tabled annually at the U.N. General Assembly. We must ask ourselves: does support for this resolution bring us any closer to a durable and sustaining peace?” observed Michael Mostyn, Chief Executive Officer of B’nai Brith Canada.

Michael Levitt, President and CEO of FSWC, stated, “We are dismayed by Canada’s decision to undermine its longstanding policy of rejecting one-sided and prejudicial anti-Israel resolutions at the UN. By supporting this resolution, Canada is providing ammunition to those who seek to delegitimize and demonize the State of Israel, which ultimately sets back the prospects for peace in the region.”

Shimon Koffler Fogel, CIJA President and CEO commented: “The Government of Canada has now doubled-down on its incomprehensible support for a resolution that simply expands the anti-Israel narrative within the United Nations system – an aberration in the voting pattern established and re-affirmed by successive Canadian governments for almost two decades until the Liberal government changed its vote last year. Notwithstanding other praiseworthy initiatives, including the Security Infrastructure Program and the renewal and expansion of the Canada-Israel Free Trade Agreement, this vote will undermine the Jewish community’s confidence in this Government – its willingness to stand by its principles as they relate to Israel, as well as its relationship with the Jewish community here in Canada.”

Additional Background:

• Beginning in 2004, Prime Minister Paul Martin and Foreign Minister Pierre Pettigrew announced the GOC’s intention to review and re-calibrate Canadian votes at the UNGA due to the excessive and unhelpful language used and the singling out of Israel. Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Foreign Minister John Baird accelerated that process and adopted a policy of uniform rejection of all resolutions in the Question of Palestine resolutions tabled annually at the UN General Assembly.

• Under the leadership of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the Government of Canada entrenched this policy during his first term in Government from 2015-2019.

• Canada departed from this established policy last year, triggering widespread disappointment and anger within the pro-Israel community – especially in light of assurances expressed by multiple Liberal candidates during the 2019 Election Campaign that a re-elected Liberal government would stand firm and maintain its comprehensive rejection of all relevant UNGA resolutions.

https://www.bnaibrith.ca/jewish_organizations_deplore_un_decision
If Mr.O'Toole gets in after the next election he will right this policy and move the embassy from Tel Aviv To Jerusalem.

WE is a scam. They didn't even file their fiscals like other charities in Canada did last year. The Keilburgers and their parents belong in jail. Trudeau, Telford, Butts, Chagger, Taggert and Haydu must resign. Alexandre (Sassy Sasha) Trudeau the mansion living brother of Justin and Maggie their pot smoking drug casualty cocaine and psilocybin bipolar, slut Mom must return all the money plus the expenses. $700k . Maggie the unattractive lives in a dingy Mtl apt. alone because no man wants her which because of her slovenly habits catches fire. Her sons Sacha and Justin with their inherited mansions and Justin's million dollar Mercedes-Benz won't allow Maggie to live with them fearing for their children's lives. The Trudeau crooks gave tax payer dollars to WE to help out Mommy fornicator . They are engaged in a total coverup and the RCMP and Toronto Police and CRA and OPP just cash their cheques and do nothing with the CBC along for the ride. DEFUND THE CBC.
Susan Cohen
2020-11-20 20:26:30 UTC
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 11:43:35 -0800 (PST), Greg Carr
Jewish Organizations Deplore Canada’s Decision to Support Biased UN Resolution
The headquarters of the United Nations in New York City (BBC)
Nobody gives a rats ass what the jews think. If they aren't happy
living in Canada, they can move their kosher asses over to the zionist
entity in Palestine
[...]
Nobody gives a rats ass what you think. If you aren't happy living in
Canada, you can join your buddies over in jewland.

_________________________
"I took the CBC IQ challenge a few years back and my IQ has slipped to 110.
Booze and drugs ate away some of my IQ and schizophrenia took care of the rest."
~ Greg Carr (2013)
Peeler
2020-11-20 20:40:00 UTC
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 15:26:30 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
Jewish Organizations Deplore Canada’s Decision to Support Biased UN Resolution
The headquarters of the United Nations in New York City (BBC)
Nobody gives a rats ass what the jews think.
YOU most certainly do, you ridiculous gay nazitard! <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Mr On!on
2020-11-20 21:12:49 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Nobody gives a rats ass what you think. If you aren't happy living in
Canada, you can join your buddies over in jewland.
Hi, Susan, I don't think we've met before. If it isn't too forward
of me, may I ask what colour panties you're wearing?
--
\|/
(((Ï)))

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a WTF?
%

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-11-20 22:53:03 UTC
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Susan Cohen
Nobody gives a rats ass what you think. If you aren't happy living in
Canada, you can join your buddies over in jewland.
Hi, Susan, I don't think we've met before. If it isn't too forward
of me, may I ask what colour panties you're wearing?
I'm glad you aksed. From what we know of Suzy, they're typically
brown, even if they don't start off the day like that. Much like your
own, I imagine.
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Peeler
2020-11-20 23:10:23 UTC
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 14:53:03 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by Mr On!on
Hi, Susan, I don't think we've met before. If it isn't too forward
of me, may I ask what colour panties you're wearing?
I'm glad you aksed. From what we know of Suzy, they're typically
brown, even if they don't start off the day like that. Much like your
own, I imagine.
No wonder you are hooked on her, shiteating pedophilic dreckserb!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-11-21 15:30:28 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
[...]
Yup.

Indeed.

He sure, can.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

Peeler
2020-11-21 16:11:12 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 07:30:28 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
One Way Gods Way
2020-11-21 17:45:21 UTC
On 11/21/2020 10:30 AM, The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN

You aren't happy, are you?
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-11-21 23:46:33 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:45:21 -0500, One Way Gods Way
Post by One Way Gods Way
On 11/21/2020 10:30 AM, The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN
You aren't happy, are you?
Am too...deliriously so!

%
why are you so upset
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-11-22 14:35:22 UTC
On 2020-11-21 4:46 p.m., The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN
Post by One Way Gods Way
On 11/21/2020 10:30 AM, The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN
You aren't happy, are you?
Am too...deliriously so!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
why are you so upset
How can someone be deliriously happy and so upset at the same time?

Loose Cannon
2020-11-22 14:49:00 UTC
On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 06:35:22 -0800, The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile
On 2020-11-21 4:46 p.m., The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN
Post by One Way Gods Way
On 11/21/2020 10:30 AM, The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN
You aren't happy, are you?
Am too...deliriously so!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
why are you so upset
How can someone be deliriously happy and so upset at the same time?
Greg Carr can. That's what happens when all his 'friends' show up at
the bathhouse and he suddenly realizes that he left his jar of 'Anal
Lube' at home.
Peeler
2020-11-22 15:10:48 UTC
On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:49:00 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
How can someone be deliriously happy and so upset at the same time?
Greg Carr can. That's what happens when all his 'friends' show up at
the bathhouse and he suddenly realizes that he left his jar of 'Anal
Lube' at home.
Keep your perverted gay fantasies out of straight people's ngs, gay
nazitard!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Greg Carr
2020-11-23 10:29:55 UTC
Who did you obese suck off last night it sure wasn't you.

You have such a empty, vacant life you read newsgroups about subjects that happen in places 5,000 miles away from you that you have no connection with. Oh wait you have no connection with anything nithling.

Gordon Radavitch is FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like Jake Virtanen. Homosexuals out of team sports homosexuals out of the locker rooms. Quit beating off thinking of the high school qb or the team captain. Until this year no player in the big 6 team sports in Canada/USA was ever openly homosexual while a player. Jake Virtannen needs to go he is a borderline 4th liner who is not a team player or good in the room.

You pissed because you can't rape Croats and Kosovians anymore? The court at the Hague should investigate you for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia you are the right age for that.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [***@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelled his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.
Lube' at home.
Peeler
2020-11-22 15:09:28 UTC
On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 06:35:22 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by %
why are you so upset
How can someone be deliriously happy and so upset at the same time?
How can someone be an asshole as sick as you are, sick asshole? It's
OBVIOUSLY genetic with you! <BG>
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Greg Carr
2020-11-23 10:18:52 UTC
1:17 AM (1 hour ago)
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.

Kevin Alfred Strom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kevin Strom

Born Kevin Alfred Strom
August 17, 1956 (age 63)
Anchorage, Alaska, U.S.
Known for White separatism, neo-Nazi activism, Antisemitism, racism, Holocaust denial
Spouse(s) Kirsten Kaiser (divorced), Elisha Strom (since 2000)
Website www.kevinalfredstrom.com

Kevin Alfred Strom (born August 17, 1956) is an American white nationalist, neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier,[1] white separatist and associate editor of National Vanguard. Strom resigned from National Vanguard in July 2006,[2] but rejoined in 2012.

In 2008, Strom pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison, of which he served four months.[3]

Early life and activism
Kevin Alfred Strom was born in Anchorage, Alaska in 1956.

After encouraging his hatred of communism, a high school teacher informed him about the John Birch Society where Strom reputedly first met members of the National Alliance led by the neo-nazi William Luther Pierce and abandoned the JBS because, he said, members of the society were forbidden to discuss race.[4] Via Pierce, Strom learned of such notions as ZOG (the conspiracy theory alleging a Zionist Occupied Government in the United States), White supremacy and the Civil rights movement was degenerate. He began to work for Pierce after graduating from high school[4]

In 1982, Strom became a member of the NA, a group described as antisemitic,[4][5] racist,[6] and neo-Nazi.[7][8][9][10]

Activism until 2007
In 1991, he founded and frequently delivered the American Dissident Voices radio broadcasts which were produced and broadcast by the NA.

In 1995, he founded and edited Free Speech magazine, which was published by the Alliance as an adjunct to its radio program. In early 2002, shortly before his death from cancer on July 23, the Alliance's founder, William Luther Pierce, named Strom editor of National Vanguard magazine and media director for the Alliance. Pierce also named Strom editor of the Alliance's monthly Bulletin.

During the weekend of April 16–17, 2005, Strom and several others were expelled from the National Alliance because of a dispute with the new Alliance leader Erich Gliebe.[5] The expelled former Alliance members, led by Strom, formed their own organization which they called National Vanguard. As he had previously done for the National Alliance, Strom now delivered weekly Internet radio broadcasts for National Vanguard and titled them American Dissident Voices but they were often delivered 1–3 weeks late. These broadcasts effectively ceased with his departure from National Vanguard.

Strom was briefly the managing editor of The Truth at Last newspaper during 2005. Several sources have described this tabloid as being highly antisemitic and racist, because it often referred to Africans as an inferior race.[9][11] Strom's boss at The Truth at Last, Edward Fields, is a former Grand Dragon of the New Order Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.[12]

Strom was a close associate of University of Illinois Classics professor and nationalist writer Revilo P. Oliver, who has been described as "one of America's most notorious fascists" and, according to B'nai Brith Canada, was "a long time proponent of antisemitism".[13] Strom was chosen by the Oliver estate to be the archivist and publisher of Oliver's papers after Oliver committed suicide in 1994. In 2002, Strom published Oliver's book, The Jewish Strategy.

Strom is a former broadcast engineer and holds amateur radio license WB4AIO. Between 1983 and 1991, a pirate radio station named Voice of Tomorrow operated on shortwave and mediumwave frequencies,[14] and broadcast openly racist and neo-Nazi material.[15] According to Strom's ex-wife, Kirsten Kaiser, Voice of Tomorrow was operated by Strom.[16]

Arrest, conviction, prison and release
On January 4, 2007, Strom was arrested in Greene County, Virginia on charges of possession of child pornography and witness tampering.[17] The Grand Jury later added the charges of receiving child pornography and of seeking to coerce a 10-year-old into a sexual relationship. At the October 2007 federal trial on charges of "attempting to coerce a 10-year-old girl into a sexual relationship by sending her anonymous gifts, driving past her house and writing lyrics to love songs declaring his desire to marry her", and of witness intimidation, Judge Norman K. Moon threw out both charges due to lack of evidence of actual solicitation of sex, but added that Strom, then in his early 50s, had engaged in questionable conduct.[18]

At the plea hearing on January 14, 2008, Strom pleaded guilty to one count of possession of child pornography in exchange for the other charges to be dropped, and was held at Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail while awaiting sentencing.[19][20][21][22] He was sentenced to 23 months in prison in April 2008.[21][23][22] Strom told the court before being sentenced that he was "not a pedophile" and was "in fact the precise opposite of what has been characterized in this case,"[21] saying he had been "unwillingly" possessing 10 images of child pornography and that those came from an online forum he had visited which had been "flooded with spam," which included "sleazy, tragic" pictures of children that he deleted. The judge of the case responded: "Mr. Strom, you pled guilty to charges that now you're saying you're innocent. I prefer people plead not guilty than put it on me." Strom also claimed he was a victim of domestic violence, which was confirmed by his alleged attacker.[23] Strom was released from prison on September 3, 2008, at which point he resided in Earlysville, Virginia.[24]

Return to activism
Kevin Strom announced the opening of the new National Alliance on December 28, 2013 and is continuing broadcasts of American Dissident Voices in the original format, from a compound under construction in Tennessee with a group of original followers of William Pierce.[25][better source needed]

"True Rulers" quotation
The statement "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" is attributed to Strom, due its use in Strom's 1993 essay "All America Must Know the Terror That is Upon Us" in which he wrote: "To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?"[26]

The remark is often misattributed to Voltaire, the French philosopher active during the Age of Enlightenment. The phrase is "most often attributed" to Strom, which in turn is itself used against those who use the phrase as a political attack in and of itself.[26]

Personal life
Strom had three children with his first wife, Kirsten Kaiser.[27] Since their marriage ended, Kaiser has spoken about her life with Strom in several interviews.[27][16] She has also written a book, The Bondage of Self, on her experiences with Strom and the National Alliance.[27]

Strom is unemployed and has been for over a year. He has in the past posted on USENET as Topaz. Both Strom and Gordon Radavich aka Loose Cannon have convictions for child porn on their computers.

The court at the Hague should investigate you.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [***@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelt his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.

Nazis are notorious queers like Ernst Rohm and yourself Gordon Radavich.

By Johann Hari, Guest Writer
The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists
10/21/2008 06:16 pm ET Updated May 25, 2011
The news that Jorg Haider - the Austrian fascist leader - spent his final few hours in a gay bar with a hot blond has shocked some people. It hasn’t shocked me. This is a taboo topic for a gay left-wing man like me to touch, but there has always been a weird, disproportionate overlap between homosexuality and fascism. Take a deep breath; here goes.

Some 10,000 gay people were slaughtered in the Nazi death-camps. Many more were humiliated, jailed, deported, ethnically cleansed, or castrated. One gay survivor of the camps, LD Classen von Neudegg, has written about his experiences. A snapshot: “Three men had tried to escape one night. They were captured, and when they returned they had the word ‘homo’ scrawled across their clothing. They were placed on a block and whipped. Then they were forced to beat a drum and cheer, ‘Hurrah! We’re back! Hurrah!’ Then they were hanged.” This is one of the milder events documented in his book.

So the idea of a gay fascist seems ridiculous. Yet when the British National Party - our own home-grown Holocaust-denying bigots - announced it was fielding an openly gay candidate in the European elections this June, dedicated followers of fascism didn’t blink. The twisted truth is that gay men have been at the heart of every major fascist movement that ever was - including the gay-gassing, homo-cidal Third Reich. With the exception of Jean-Marie Le Pen, all the most high-profile fascists in Europe in the past thirty years have been gay. It’s time to admit something. Fascism isn’t something that happens out there, a nasty habit acquired by the straight boys. It is - in part, at least - a gay thing, and it’s time for non-fascist gay people to wake up and face the marching music.

Just look at our own continent over the past decade. Dutch fascist Pim Fortuyn ran on blatantly racist anti-immigrant platform, describing Islam as “a cancer” and “the biggest threat to Western civilisation today.” Yet with two little fluffy dogs and a Mamma complex, he was openly, flamboyantly gay. When accused by a political opponent of hating Arabs, he replied, “How can I hate Arabs? I sucked one off last night.”

Jorg Haider blasted Austria’s cosy post-Nazi politics to rubble in 2000 when his neo-fascist ‘Freedom Party’ won a quarter of the vote and joined the country’s government as a coalition partner. Several facts always cropped up in the international press coverage: his square jaw, his muscled torso, his SS-supporting father, his rabid anti-Semitism, his hatred of immigrants, his description of Auschwitz and Dachau as “punishment centres”. A few newspapers mentioned that he is always surrounded by fit, fanatical young men. A handful went further and pointed out that several of these young men are openly gay. Then one left-wing German paper broke the story everybody else was hinting at. They alleged Haider is gay.

Rumours of an Indian waiter with “intimate details” of Haider’s body broke into the press. The Freedom Party’s general manager Gerald Miscka quickly quit, amid accusations that he was Haider’s lover. Haider’s close gay friend Walter Kohler - who has been photographed showing off a holstered pistol while Haider chuckled - declared his opposition to outing politicians. Haider - who was married and has two children - kept quiet while his functionaries denied the rumours. The revelation that he died after leaving a gay bar suggests these rumours were true.

On and on it goes. If you inter-railed across Europe, only stopping with gay fascists, there aren’t many sights you’d miss. France’s leading post-war fascist was Edouard Pfieffer, who was not batting for the straight side. Germany’s leading neo-Nazi all through the eighties was called Michael Kuhnen; he died of AIDS in 1991 a few years after coming out. Martin Lee, author of a study of European fascism, explains, “For Kuhnen, there was something supermacho about being a Nazi, as well as being a homosexual, both of which enforced his sense of living on the edge, of belonging to an elite that was destined to make an impact. He told a West German journalist that homosexuals were ‘especially well-suited for our task, because they do not want ties to wife, children and family.’”

And it wouldn’t be long before your whistlestop tour arrived in Britain. At first glance, our Nazis seem militantly straight. They have tried to disrupt gay parades, describe gay people as “evil”, and BNP leader Nick Griffin reacted charmingly to the bombing of the Admiral Duncan pub in 1999 with a column saying, “The TV footage of gay demonstrators [outside the scene of carnage] flaunting their perversion in front of the world’s journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures repulsive.”

But scratch to homophobic surface and there’s a spandex swastika underneath. In 1999, Martin Webster, a former National Front organiser and head honcho in the British fascist movement, wrote a four-page pamphlet detailing his ‘affair’ with Nick Griffin. “Griffin sought out intimate relations with me,” openly-gay Webster explained, “in the late 1970s. He was twenty years younger than me.” Ray Hill, who infiltrated the British fascist movement for twelve years to gather information for anti-fascist groups, says it’s all too plausible. Homosexuality is “extremely prevalent” in the upper echelons of the British far right, and at one stage in the 1980s nearly half of the movement’s organisers were gay, he claims.

Gerry Gable, editor of the anti-fascist magazine ‘Searchlight’, explains, “I have looked at Britain’s Nazi groups for decades and this homophobic hypocrisy has been there all the time. I cannot think of any organisation on the extreme right that hasn’t attacked people on the grounds of their sexual preference and at the same time contained many gay officers and activists.”

Griffins’ alleged gay affair would stand in a long British fascist tradition. The leader of the skinhead movement all through the 1970s was a crazed, muscled thug called Nicky Crane. He was the icon of a reactionary backlash against immigrants, feminism and the ‘hippy’ lifetsyle of the 1960s. His movement’s emphasis on conformity to a shaven, dehumanised norm resembled classical fascist movements; Crane soon became a campaigner and leading figure in the National Front. Oh, and he was gay. Before he died of AIDS in the mid-1980s, Crane came out and admitted he had starred in many gay porn videos. Just before he died in 1986, he was allowed to steward a Gay Pride march in London, even though he still said he was “proud to be a fascist.”

The rubber-soled friction between gay fascists and progressive British gay people sparked into anger in 1985 when the Gay Skinhead Movement organised a disco at London’s Gay Centre. Several lesbians in particular objected to the “invasion” of the centre. They felt that the cult of “real men” and hypermasculine thugs was stirring up the most base feelings “in the very place, the gay movement, where you would least expect them.”

And this Gaystapo has an icon to revere, an alternative Fuhrer to worship: the lost gay fascist leader Ernst Rohm. Along with Adolf Hitler, Rohm was the founding father of Nazism. Born to conservative Bavarian civil servants in 1887, Ernst Rohm’s life began - in his view - in the “heroic” trenches of the First World War. Like so many of the generation who formed the Nazi Party, he was nurtured by and obsessed with the homoerotic myth of the trenches - heroic, beautiful boys prepared to die for their brothers and their country.

He emerged from the war with a bullet-scarred face and a reverence for war. As he put it in his autobiography, “Since I am an immature and wicked man, war and unrest appeal to me more than the good bourgeois order.” After being disbanded, he tried half-heartedly to get a foothold in civilian life, but he saw it as alien, bourgeois, boring. He had no political beliefs, only prejudices - particularly hatred of Jews. Historian Joachim Fest describes Rohm’s generation of alienated, demobbed young men humiliated by defeat as “agents of a permanent revolution without any revolutionary idea of the future, only a wish to eternalize the values of the trenches.”

It was Rohm who first spotted the potential of a soap-box ranter called Adolf Hitler. He saw him as the demagogue he needed to mobilize support for his plan to overthrow democracy and establish a “soldier’s state” where the army ruled untrammelled. He introduced the young fascist to local politicians and military leaders; they knew him for many years as “Rohm’s boy.” Gay historian Frank Rector notes, “Hitler was, to a substantial extent, Rohm’s protégé.” Rohm integrated Hitler into his underground movement to overthrow the Weimar Republic.

Rohm’s blatant, out homosexuality seems bizarre now, given the gay genocide that was to follow. He talked openly about his fondness for gay bars and Turkish baths, and was known for his virility. He believed that gay people were superior to straights, and saw homosexuality as a key principle of his proposed Brave New Fascist Order. As historian Louis Snyder explains, Rohm “projected a social order in which homosexuality would be regarded as a human behaviour pattern of high repute... He flaunted his homosexuality in public and insisted his cronies do the same. He believed straight people weren’t as adept at bullying and aggression as homosexuals, so homosexuality was given a high premium in the SA.” They promoted an aggressive, hypermasculine form of homosexuality, condemning “hysterical women of both sexes”, in reference to feminine gay men.

This belief in the superiority of homosexuality had a strong German tradition that grew up at the turn of the twentieth century around Adolf Brand, publisher of the country’s first gay magazine. You could call it ‘Queer as Volk’: they preached that gay men were the foundation of all nation-states and represented an elite, warrior caste that should rule. They venerated the ancient warrior cults of Sparta, Thebes and Athens.

Rohm often referred to the ancient Greek tradition of sending gay solider couples into battle, because they were believed to be the most ferocious fighters. The famous pass of Thermopylae, for example was held by 300 soldiers - who consisted of 150 gay couples. In its early years, the SA - Hitler and Rohm’s underground army - was seen as predominantly gay. Rohm assigned prominent posts to his lovers, making Edmund Heines his deputy and Karl Ernst the SA commander in Berlin. The organisation would sometimes meet in gay bars. The gay art historian Christian Isermayer said in an interview, “I got to know people in the SA. They used to throw riotous parties even in 1933... I once attended one. It was quite well-behaved but thoroughly gay. But then, in those days, the SA was ultra-gay.”

On June 30th 1934, Rohm was awoken in a Berlin hotel by Hitler himself. He sprang to his feet and saluted, calling, “Heil Mein Fuhrer!” Hitler said simply, “You are under arrest,” and with that he left the room, giving orders for Rohm to be taken to Standelheim prison. He was shot that night. Rohm was the most high-profile kill in the massacre known as ‘the Night of the Long Knives’.

Rohm had been suspected by Hitler of disloyalty, but his murder began a massive crackdown on gay people. Heinrich Himmler, head of the Gestapo, described homosexuality as “a symptom of degeneracy that could destroy our race. We must return to the guiding Nordic principle: extermination of degenerates.”

German historian Lothar Machtan argues that Hitler had Rohm - and almost all of the large number of gay figures within the SA - killed to silence speculation about his own homosexual experiences. His ‘evidence’ for Hitler being gay is shaky and has been questioned by many historians, although some of his findings are at least suggestive. A close friend of Hitler’s during his teenager years, August Kubizek, alleged a “romantic” affair between them. Hans Mend, a despatch rider who served alongside Hitler in the First World War, claimed to have seen Hitler having sex with a man. Hitler was certainly very close to several gay men, and never seems to have had a normal sexual relationship with a woman, not even his wife, Eva Braun.

Rudolph Diels, the founder of the Gestapo, recorded some of Hitler’s private thoughts on homosexuality. “It had destroyed ancient Greece, he said. Once rife, it extended its contagious effects like an ineluctable law of nature to the best and most manly of characters, eliminating from the breeding pool the very men the Volk most needs.” This idea - that homosexuality is ‘contagious’ and, implicitly, tempting - is revealing.

Rohm is venerated on the Homo-Nazi sites that have bred on the internet like germs in a wound. They have names like Gays Against Semitism (with the charming acronym GAS), and the Aryan Resistance Corps (ARC). Their Rohmite philosophy is simple: while white men are superior to other races, gay men are “the masters of the Master Race”. They alone are endowed with the “capacity for pure male bonding” and the “superior intellect” that is needed for “a fascist revolution.” The ARC even organises holiday “get-togethers” for its members where “you can relax amongst the company of our fellow white brothers.”

So it’s fairly easy to establish that gay people are not inoculated from fascism. They have often been at its heart. This begs the bigger question: why? How did gay people - so often victims of oppression and hate - become integral to the most hateful and evil political movement of all? Is it just an extreme form of self-harm, the political equivalent to the gay kids who slash their own arms to ribbons out of self-hate?

Gay pornographer and film-maker Bruce LaBruce has one explanation. He claims that “all gay porn today is implictly fascist. Fascism is in our bones, because it’s all about glorifying white male supremacy and fetishizing domination, cruelty, power and monstrous authority figures.” He has tried to explore the relationship between homosexuality and fascism in his movies, beginning with ‘No Skin Off My Ass’ in 1991. In his disturbing 1999 film “Skin Flick’, a bourgeois gay couple - one black, one white - are sexually terrorised by a gang of gay skinheads who beat off to ‘Mein Kampf’ and beat up ‘femmes’. He implies that bourgeois gay norms quickly break down to reveal a fascist lurking underneath; the movie ends with the black character being raped in front of his half-aroused white lover, as the racist gang chant, “Fuck the monkey.”

I decided to track down some gay fascists and ask them directly. Wyatt Powers, director of the ARC, says, “I always knew in my heart racist and gay were both morally right. I don’t see any conflict between them. It’s only the Jew-owned gay press that tries to convince us that racialism is the same thing as homophobia. You can be an extreme nationalist and gay without any contradiction at all.”

One comment board on a gay racist website goes even further into racist lunacy. One gay man from Ohio says, “Even if you are gay and white, or retarded and white, YOU ARE WHITE, BOTTOM LINE! Instead of letting the white race go extinct because of worthless races such as the Africans or Mexicans popping out literally millions of babies a day, we have to fight this fucked up shit they are doing. They are raping our country.” It’s true that racism and homophobia do not necessarily overlap - but as Rabbi Bernard Melchman explains, “Homophobia and anti-Semitism are so often part of the same disease.” Racists are usually homophobic. Even after reading all their web rantings, I didn’t feel any closer to understanding why so many gay men ally themselves with people who will almost always turn on them in the end, just as the Nazis did.

Gay rights campaigner Peter Tatchell has a sensitive and intriguing explanation. “There are many reasons for this kind of thing,” he says. “Some of them are in denial. They are going for hyper-masculinity, the most extreme possible way of being a man. It’s a way of ostentatiously rejecting the perceived effeminacy of the homosexual ‘Other’. These troubled men have a simple belief in their minds: ‘Straight men are tough. Queers are weak. Therefore if I’m tough I can’t be queer.’ It’s a desperate way of proving their manhood.”

‘Searchlight’ magazine - the bible of the British anti-fascist movement, with moles in every major far-right organisation - offers an alternative explanation. “Generally condemned by a society that continues to be largely hostile to gays, some men may find refuge and a new power status in the far right,” one of their writers has explained. “Through adherence to the politics espoused by fascist groups, a new identity emerges - one where they aren’t outcasts, because they are White Men, superior to everyone else. They render the gay part of their identity invisible - or reject the socially less acceptable parts, like being feminine - while vaunting what they see as superior.”

But there’s another important question: will fascist movements inevitably turn on gay people? In the case of the Nazis, it seems to have been fairly arbitrary; Hitler’s main reason for killing Rohm was unrelated to his sexuality. From my perspective as a progressive-minded leftie, all fascism is evil; but should all gay people see it as inimical to their interests? Is it possible to have a gay fascist who wasn’t acting against his own interests? Fascism is often defined as “a political ideology advocating hierarchical government that systematically denies equality to certain groups.” It’s true that this hierarchy could benefit gay people at the expense of, say, black people. But given the prevalence of homophobia, isn’t that - even for people who don’t see fascism as inherently evil - a terrible risk to take? Won’t a culture that turns viciously on one minority get around to gay people in the end? This seems, ultimately, to be the lesson of Ernst Rohm’s pitiful, squalid little life.

The growing awareness of the role gay men play in fascist movements has been abused by some homophobes. In an especially nutty work of revisionist history called ‘The Pink Swastika’, the ‘historian’ Scott Lively tries to blame gay people for the entire Holocaust, and describes the murder of gay men in the camps as merely “gay-on-gay violence.” A typical website commenting on the book claims absurdly, “The Pink Swastika shows that there was far more brutality, rape, torture and murder committed against innocent people by Nazi homosexuals than there even was against homosexuals themselves.”

Yet we can’t allow these madmen to prevent a period of serious self-reflection from the gay movement. If Bruce LaBruce is right, many of the mainstream elements of gay culture - body worship, the lauding of the strong, a fetish for authority figures and cruelty - provide a swamp in which the fascist virus can thrive. Do some gay people really still need to learn that fascists will not bring on a Fabulous Solution for gay people, but a Final Solution for us all?

Johann Hari is a writer for the Independent newspaper. To read more of his articles, click here.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697

Thomas Michael Marks is a known Pedophile and Nazi.

The 54 year old Roseville, Minnesota White Nationalist
organizer has been arrested in an undercover Child-sex sting in
August, 1997. Marks answered an internet ad for a company in
Yuma, Arizona offering enticements of ”the young at heart.”
This is a known code phrase for those interested in sex with
children. The placed Ad was part of an undercover operation and
Marks was arrested after flying into Yuma and meeting with his
“sex-tour liaison” at a motel. According to court documents
Marks was interested in overnight stays with pre-teen girls and
booked a three day stay with several 8-year old girls. After
raiding his residence federal agents discovered child
pornography downloaded to his computer. Marks was a teacher
before getting arrested in the Child-sex sting.

Francis Joseph "Frank" Collin (born November 3, 1944 in
Chicago, Illinois) Midwest coordinator with the National
Socialist White People's Party. After being ousted for being
part Jewish (which he denied), Collin founded in 1970, the
National Socialist Party of America.[1] In the late 1970s, its
plan to march in the predominantly Jewish suburb of Skokie,
Illinois was challenged, but the ACLU defended its freedom of
speech and assembly in a case that reached the United States
Supreme Court. The court in National Socialist Party of America
v. Village of Skokie (1979), a major First Amendment decision,
ruled that the party had a right to march and to display a
swastika, despite local opposition. Collin was convicted and
sentenced in 1979 for child molestation.

Germany opens files on Chile sect run by Nazi pedophile‘For
many years… German diplomats looked the other way,’ concedes
foreign minister regarding abusive group Colonia Dignidad
http://www.timesofisrael.com/germany-opens-files-on-chile-sect-
run-by-nazi-pedophile/

Kevin Alfred Strom (born August 17, 1956) is an American White
nationalist, neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier, White separatist and
associate editor of National Vanguard. Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006,[1] but rejoined in 2012.
In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography
and was sentenced to 23 months in prison, of which he served
four months. He has posted as Topaz on USENET from time to time over the years spreading his lies and hatreds towards his cultural and intellectual betters the Jews.
Nazis are pedophiles hang them.

August Kreis III: Sentenced to 50 Years For Child Molestation

Back in June 2008 we ran a story concerning neo-Nazi parents (one of whom we continue to refer to as "Nazi Mom") who had attended the first Aryan Guard march in Calgary. This particular couple, now divorced, hit the news when Child and Family Services removed the children from their home after "Nazi Mom" had sent her daughter to school with racist iconography scrawled in marker all over her daughter's arms. Despite attempting to regain custody, "Nazi Mom" never did regain her parental rights.

At the time the news hit the msm, the usual suspects jumped in to support "Nazi Mom" and "Nazi Dad." The most prominent included Paul Fromm and members of the Aryan Guard itself, but they also received some international support:

August Kreis III, the leader of the Aryan Nations, told the Winnipeg Free Press his organization is prepared to mobilize whatever resources are necessary -- including financial and legal -- to ensure the decision isn't allowed to stand. He said the case is unlike anything he's ever heard of and fears it will set a dangerous precedent across North America.

"We're all family people. If they can do this in Canada, how long until they are doing it down here?" Mr. Kreis said in an interview from his home in South Carolina.
"The Canadians need to know we support this fight, that they are not alone. We're all over, and there are a lot of Canadians who feel the same way we do and are fed up with all this multiculturalism."

Mr. Kreis said he wouldn't advise his followers to turn their children into so-called "billboards" -- such as what is alleged to have happened in Winnipeg -- but added that's hardly grounds to have children removed from a home.

Mr. Kreis questions why similar seizures haven't been made of children being raised by homosexual or lesbian parents.

Ah, they are, "all family people" eh? Big supporters of the 14 words, no doubt.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

It is such a relief that family men such as August Kreis are looking out for the welfare of "white" families and their children. Kreis himself was a family man having sired many children himself.

And just how well protected were the "white" children under Kreis' care?

Former Aryan Nations Leader Gets 50 Years For Child Rape

August Byron Kreis III, a one-time pre-eminent racist leader with ties to the Ku Klux Klan, Posse Comitatus and the Aryan Nations, will spend the rest of his life in prison for child molestation.

The 61-year-old Kreis -- who lost both legs to diabetes and is now wheel-chair bound -- was sentenced Thursday to 50 years in prison after being found guilty by a jury in Lexington, S.C., of one count of criminal sexual conduct involving a child and two counts of committing lewd acts on a child.

The charges were related to repeated sexual abuse of two girls between the ages of 10 and 14 by the man who at one-time declared he was the hand-picked leader of the Aryan Nations, chosen to succeed the late Richard G. Butler.

But child rape conviction aside, Kreis wasn't about to let the opportunity to get the message out pass:

During the three-day trial, Kreis held up a sign to the jury, “Vote for Donald Trump.” That prompted his defense attorney to ask for a mistrial, but the judge rejected the attempt to derail the trial.

At sentencing Thursday afternoon, Kreis was back with an anti-Semitic rant and another plug for the Republican presidential candidate who is leading most current polls.

“I will always hate the Jew,” Kreis said in the courtroom. “This government is run by an evil group of people, and, please, ‘Vote for Trump!’”

An endorsement that we think even the Donald would refuse.

We think.

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/2015/11/august-kreis-iii-sentenced-to-50-years.html
KKK "Grand Dragon" molested his granddaughter
http://tinyurl.com/ou674td

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

More on neo-nazis and child porn

neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall

Frank Collin, leader of the National Socialist Party of America: pedophile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin

"Aryan Nations" leader, convicted of theft, is also a pedophile
http://tinyurl.com/q2qm743

Fugitive Nazis who built a paedophile paradise in the sun
http://tinyurl.com/p8sungc

neo-Nazi attacks women with hammer, gets 248-year sentence
http://tinyurl.com/pcblep5

http://tinyurl.com/oa55jxz
Notorious German Neo-Nazi Tino Brandt Charged With Child Abuse

Nazis were "sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism"
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc

White supremacist beat a five year old to death
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_W._Ryan

British neo-Nazis torture, murder 17 month old boy
http://tinyurl.com/nlddf8

British neo-Nazi sentenced to life for raping a two year old girl
http://tinyurl.com/o3obact

Child porn found on computer of neo-Nazi Holocaust Museum shooter
http://tinyurl.com/nqvkoba

White supremacists rob and murder a family, including an 8 year old girl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevie_Kehoe

British KKK "leader" is a convicted child molester
http://tinyurl.com/pcdav6g
http://www.bernardomahoney.com/forthcb/ootdie/articles/wiw.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/opmajuf

Hungarian neo-Nazis murder four year old boy
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article3835961.ece

BNP paedophile convicted
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-murderer-paedophile-convicted-22062012

And ANOTHER BNP paedophile convicted!
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-paedophile-jailed-13012006

White supremacist tortured and sexually assaulted teen stepdaughters
http://tinyurl.com/pucouny

Nigel Hesmondalgh, British neo-Nazi: jailed for possessing a series
of degrading photos and videos of children.
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/edl-sex-offenders-list/

Shaun Jones, British neo-Nazi: jailed for raping a 12 year old girl
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/updated-edl-nonce-list/
http://tinyurl.com/qxefndm

Kane Hutchinson, British neo-Nazi: jailed for abusing young boys
http://tinyurl.com/oc3zm2w

John Broomfield, British neo-Nazi: jailed for child abuse images
http://tinyurl.com/pxfq6ux
https://liveraf.wordpress.com/tag/john-broomfield/

Mervyn Jones, British neo-Nazi: 17 years for "sustained and prolific sex crimes"
http://tinyurl.com/q838xlf
http://tinyurl.com/oa87ea8

Darren Francis, British neo-Nazi: multiple sex offences, illegal drugs
http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.co.il/2010/07/bnp-paedophile-every-parents-worst.html

James Mullen, British neo-Nazi, repeatedly kicked his pregnant girlfriend
in the stomach, attacked others, incl. a 10-year-old girl
http://tinyurl.com/pth57ou

Wayne McCurry, British neo-Nazi, convicted of attacking two 14-year-old girls
More on this sick nazoid animal: http://tinyurl.com/penov2z

Eliot Jones, British neo-Nazi, sentenced for blackmail and child abuse
Yes, business as usual with the nazoid sickos.
More in: http://tinyurl.com/p89ypar

Jeff Marsh, British neo-Nazi "leader", jailed for attacking a woman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casuals_United
~ Greg Carr (2013)
brew noser
2020-11-21 20:03:47 UTC
Jewish Organizations Deplore Canada’s Decision to Support Biased UN Resolution
The headquarters of the United Nations in New York City (BBC)
November 19, 2020
OTTAWA – B'nai Brith Canada joined with The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA) and Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center (FSWC) in expressing deep disappointment with the Canadian government’s decision today to vote in favour of a U.N. General Assembly resolution that affirms Palestinian self-determination, while failing to affirm Jewish self-determination in the indigenous and ancestral homeland of the Jewish people, intentionally erasing historical Jewish connections to Jerusalem – including the Western Wall, Judaism’s holiest site.
______________________________
That's another score for the Canadian government under Trudeau. Watch Biden do the same from the U.S.
The Israelis have stolen enough land - and killed enough Palestinians in the process - to earn the reputation of being a ruthless invader state. Anything that's done to curb their inhuman actions is most welcome.
Greg Carr
2020-11-23 10:28:10 UTC
Israel from the Gaza to the Euphrates like the Bible says. How many Nobel prizes have the inferior rejected trans-jordanians won? Keep raping and beating your women and children sons of palestine. Kuwait and Jordan and Lebanon have rejected you. You think Karen Eileen Gordon will protest in person outside the Israeli embassy in Ottawa how ridiculous. A number of Arab and Moslem countries have recently opened diplomatic relations with Israel and their national airlines now fly between the capitals.

Why did Karen Eileen Gordon lose her govt job and why was she hired in the first place?

Looking for info on Donald Gordon the former spouse of Karen Eileen Gordon.

Karen Eileen Gordon went bankrupt in Victoria, B.C. in 2010. Three years after her divorce from Donald Gordon. She is anti-Semitic, hates Aboriginals, used to hate the Asians until her conversion to the Fifth Column after she shifted her political support to the Liberals. She has used over 200 different nyms in a desperate attempt to avoid kill filters over the years. She is a A.U.K. award winner and a chronic liar. Her best sexual experience was with Jiam Gohmeshi. She is in the bottom 20% of Canadians for assets. She is a total idiot.

GORDON, Karen Eileen
SMYTHE RATCLIFFE INSOLVENCY INC v GORDON, Karen Supreme
Bankruptcy Victoria Law Courts 100580 09Feb2010
15Apr2010 View File Details

GORDON, Karen Eilleen
GORDON, Donald v GORDON, Karen Supreme
Family Law Proceedings Vernon Law Courts 40453 26Apr2007
18Sep2008 Access Not Available

Karen Eileen Gordon is a total ho who advocated for a legal red light district in the DTES in 2015.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Clark$20red$20light$20Crazy$20Carr/can.politics/a--wSvLziLY/GbBD3Twx0JsJ her post is the last in the thread.

How is RCMP Officer Kim Dobranski doing?