Biden calls gun violence 'national health crisis'; Harris says 'past time' for new gun control
Add Reply
Yak
2020-12-20 00:58:11 UTC
Finally
Guns are ...
...something Democrats are-- and always have been-- too fucking stupid
to discuss. Every single one of them.
They're dumb as fucking rocks when it comes to guns.
I was not aware that rocks engaged in that sort of behavior.
Kyle Rittenhouse opening fire on Americans was possibly Trump's finest hour.
Scout
2020-12-20 04:31:03 UTC
I was not aware that rocks engaged in that sort of behavior.
Shooting Americans with assault style weapons is the best thing to happen to
the USA since the invention of sliced bread.

How can we possibly fight Tyrants who want to subvert our electoral college
and lie all the time if we didn't have guns to threaten and kill them with?
Yak
Scout

Scout

Yak