america supports terrorism
Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-29 13:17:17 UTC
through history, you will find that the Russians treated the natives
of the territory they occupied a lot better than USA..
Cite?
I doubt if the Czarists were welcomed with red carpets and brass bands...
Start with Alaska...
In the lands you had colonized, the natives were [almost] completely
genocided out. Later you invented a shameless fiction that the natives
ostensibly have died out due to deadly epidemic diseases. Along with
that the Atlanticist 'history' seeks to diligently exaggerate horrors
with regard to the Russia's eastward expansion.

There were no such deadly epidemics in Aleutian islands and Alaska. The
'diseases' hoax doesn't hold water also in comparison with other similar
situations. Rather, your true sadistic nature and the bloodthirsty
genocidal policies would be a realistic explanation, - and some poorly
disguised remnants of that can be seen in the very text of the
Declaration of Independence. It'd be uncomfortable to honestly admit the
genocidal past in your heavily mythologized 'history' though.

<http://tinyurl.com/y7azcpm5>

I also recall what my Ugandan friend used to tell me:

"When the Brits came to Africa, to what is now Uganda, their army
would enter our villages and first thing they'd do was to select the
tallest and strongest man around. They'd then tie him up, face towards
the tree. Then the British commander would rape, sodomize him in front
of everybody. This was how they showed the locals who is charge."
Byker
I wonder what methods the Arab slavers used before the Brits arrived...
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-29 23:03:12 UTC

---------------------

Later they invented the profession of translator and went on to become the world's best diplomats.
Dave Smith
2018-04-29 23:43:15 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
"When the Brits came to Africa, to what is now Uganda, their army
would enter our villages and first thing they'd do was to select the
tallest and strongest man around. They'd then tie him up, face
towards the tree. Then the British commander would rape, sodomize him
in front of everybody. This was how they showed the locals who is
charge."
---------------------
Later they invented the profession of translator and went on to
become the world's best diplomats.
They already knew that. One thing the British were good at was finding
the leaders and developing alliances with them. They built their empire
with a powerful navy and with a tactful diplomatic service. The Ugandan
friend's story is a crock of shit, or else the story about the Ugandan
friend ins a crock of shit. FWIW my son lived and worked in Uganda and
he had not problems dealing with the Ugandan people. Years later he is
still getting letters from the friends he made there. That is not what
happens when you are a descendant of the people who raped the women when
they administered a colony.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-30 13:21:15 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
The story may or may not be what you call it, still, your reasoning does
not provide a logical way of refutation. Diplomacy with regard to senior
locals and cruelty towards local populace are combinable, - it would be a
false dichotomy to consider it mutually exclusive. The British colonial
troops first appeared in Uganda (were transferred from India) in the late
19th century due to the need to suppress a rebellion against the colonial
order of governance. Before that, for about 30 years, the Brits tactfully
machinated there without military means, and there were a few rival clans
there at the time which were in different relations with the British.
Handsome Jack
2018-05-01 06:52:51 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
"When the Brits came to Africa, to what is now Uganda, their army
would enter our villages and first thing they'd do was to select the
tallest and strongest man around. They'd then tie him up, face towards
the tree. Then the British commander would rape, sodomize him in front
of everybody. This was how they showed the locals who is charge."
Sounds very unlikely to me. I mean, why would someone, presumably
heterosexual, voluntarily do something that would disgust him and his
colleagues? It's the sort of story that gets invented as propaganda.
Jack
george152
2018-05-01 20:12:31 UTC
Post by Handsome Jack
Post by Oleg Smirnov
"When the Brits came to Africa, to what is now Uganda, their army
would enter our villages and first thing they'd do was to select the
tallest and strongest man around. They'd then tie him up, face towards
the tree. Then the British commander would rape, sodomize him in front
of everybody. This was how they showed the locals who is charge."
Sounds very unlikely to me. I mean, why would someone, presumably
heterosexual, voluntarily do something that would disgust him and his
colleagues? It's the sort of story that gets invented as propaganda.
It appears to be a Russian wishlist.
It would appear Oleg may not be quite the burly hetro male.
But yes, propaganda and somewhat in the 'kill the kiddies' line

---
Oleg Smirnov
2018-05-14 16:35:50 UTC
Post by Handsome Jack
Post by Oleg Smirnov
"When the Brits came to Africa, to what is now Uganda, their army
would enter our villages and first thing they'd do was to select the
tallest and strongest man around. They'd then tie him up, face towards
the tree. Then the British commander would rape, sodomize him in front
of everybody. This was how they showed the locals who is charge."
Sounds very unlikely to me. I mean, why would someone, presumably
heterosexual, voluntarily do something that would disgust him and his
colleagues? It's the sort of story that gets invented as propaganda.
It is well known that the English can behave very low way if just they
feel impunity. So it doesn't look unrealistic. However, the English
even could turn it in their favor: it might be interpreted so as if
they carried the white men's burden of accustoming the backward Africans
to tolerance for the progressive gay sex practices.