Toronto Mayor Race: Some choices. A turn-coat Tory or an anti-car urban left-wing moron.
2018-10-10 23:29:00 UTC
It's truly the best of a worst-choice scenario.
Tory is the only choice since the loony B---- running against him wants to cut speeds on Toronto streets to 30kph, that's 18mph, slower than a bicycle.
Dhu on Gate
2018-10-11 00:53:11 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
It's truly the best of a worst-choice scenario.
Tory is the only choice since the loony B---- running against him wants to cut speeds on Toronto streets to 30kph, that's 18mph, slower than a bicycle.
Optimally road speed limits should vary on current physical
spatial and temporal conditions. How to actually accomplish
this without communicant robots I dunno.

Don't worry. If the wonderful state has its way, all cars will be controlled by a central source once they enter the city and you won't be able to make any choices yourself. Consider it to be private-public transportation.
Dhu on Gate
2018-10-11 07:49:34 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
It's truly the best of a worst-choice scenario.
Tory is the only choice since the loony B---- running against him wants to cut speeds on Toronto streets to 30kph, that's 18mph, slower than a bicycle.
Optimally road speed limits should vary on current physical
spatial and temporal conditions. How to actually accomplish
this without communicant robots I dunno.
Dhu
Don't worry. If the wonderful state has its way, all cars will be controlled by a central source once they enter the city and you won't be able to make any choices yourself. Consider it to be private-public transportation.
Another Public Private Partnership, eh?

2018-10-12 01:55:46 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
It's truly the best of a worst-choice scenario.
Tory is the only choice since the loony B---- running against him wants to cut speeds on Toronto streets to 30kph, that's 18mph, slower than a bicycle.
Optimally road speed limits should vary on current physical
spatial and temporal conditions. How to actually accomplish
this without communicant robots I dunno.
Dhu
Don't worry. If the wonderful state has its way, all cars will be controlled by a central source once they enter the city and you won't be able to make any choices yourself. Consider it to be private-public transportation.
Another Public Private Partnership, eh?
Yes, like Google helping China develop a censored internet search engine.