AlleyCat Says Bradley K. SpermMan Is Full Of Shit
2020-11-21 23:19:44 UTC
On 21 Nov 2020 22:05:56 -0000, Bradley K. Sherman says...

"America is governed by the rule of law. The President and his lawyers have
made claims of criminality and widespread fraud, which they allege could impact
election results," Cheney said in a statement. "If they have genuine evidence
of this, they are obligated to present it immediately in court and to the
American people."

Here comes the bullshit.

"I understand that the President has filed more than thirty separate lawsuits.

Aaaaaaahng.... wrong. They have filed THREE.

"... We only have 3 lawsuits. Our lawsuits have NOT been dropped 'all over the
place'. The fact is, we have very very few lawsuits, the lawsuits you're
talking about have been brought by private individuals and groups." - Mayor
Guiliani

"If he is unsatisfied with the results in those lawsuits, then the appropriate
avenue is to appeal," she added. "If the President cannot prove these claims or
demonstrate that they would change the election result, he should fulfill his
oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States by
respecting the sanctity of our electoral process."

No "full of shit" statements. She's not even saying Trump is wrong.

"IF they have genuine evidence of this, they are obligated to present it
immediately in court and to the American people."

STILL not disagreeing with what Trump's law team is doing.

"IF he is unsatisfied..."

STILL not disagreeing with what Trump's law team is doing.

YOU'RE the one full of shit, you whining little troll.
Liberalism Really IS a Disease
Bill Flett
2020-11-21 23:24:07 UTC
On 21 Nov 2020 22:05:56 -0000, Bradley K. Sherman says...
"America is governed by the rule of law. The President and his lawyers have
made claims of criminality and widespread fraud, which they allege could impact
election results," Cheney said in a statement. "If they have genuine evidence
of this, they are obligated to present it immediately in court and to the
American people."
Here comes the bullshit.
"I understand that the President has filed more than thirty separate lawsuits.
Aaaaaaahng.... wrong. They have filed THREE.
Full of shit, as always, Schild. They have filed suits in *seven* states,
including multiple suits in Pennsylvania alone.

When Schild says something, it is always a lie.
AlleyCat
2020-11-22 00:35:56 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 15:24:07 -0800, Bill Flett says...
Post by AlleyCat
Aaaaaaahng.... wrong. They have filed THREE.
They have filed suits in *seven* states, including multiple suits in
Pennsylvania alone.
WHO is "they", pansy?

No cite, means you're lying... again.

Trump's lawyers, according to one OF those lawyers, said they have only three
lawsuits. There ARE other lawsuits "out there", but TRUMP or his "team" didn't
file them.

"We don't have a lot of lawsuits, we only have 3 lawsuits." - Rudy Guiliani

Full video: https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1329505205013024769

Guliani's answer only: https://imgur.com/a/Nnez9TN

That makes you a liar, but then, we already knew that.

=====

There are several theories for why some people can't stop lying.

Rudy's a narcissist.

Narcissists are often pathological liars, because they simply don't care about
the truth.

They prefer to tell lies and gain control over people than be honest.

Sometimes, compulsive liars are highly impulsive people who struggle to take
the time to think things through and tell the truth.

Lying doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but it could be a sign of
something more sinister.

By the age of three or four, we all start to lie. At this point in our brain's
development, we learn that we have an incredibly versatile and powerful tool at
our disposal - our language - and we can use it to actually play with reality
and affect the outcome of what's happening.

Sooner or later we learn that lying is "bad," and we shouldn't really do it.
But if Jim Carey's "Liar Liar" taught us anything, it's that this just isn't
feasible. We all have to lie sometimes.

But some people are pathological liars, meaning they can't stop spreading
misinformation about themselves and others. The psychological reasons for why
some people are this way is a bit of a mystery, but in the third edition of the
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, pathological lying is a
disorder in its own right, as well as a symptom of personality disorders like
psychopathy and narcissism.

"I think it comes from a defect in the neurological wiring in terms of what
causes us to have compassion and empathy," psychiatrist Judith Orloff, author
of "The Empath's Survival Guide," told Business Insider. "Because narcissists,
sociopaths, and psychopaths have what's called empathy deficient disorder,
meaning they don't feel empathy in the way we would."

The Truth Doesn't Matter to Narcissists

When you don't care about other people, lies don't seem to matter. A lack of
empathy essentially means a lack of conscience, which is a hard concept to
grasp for a lot of people.

"When they lie it doesn't hurt them in the same way it would hurt us," Orloff
said. "So many people get into relationships with pathological liars, or just
can't understand why they're lying, because they're trying to fit these people
into the ordinary standards of what it means to be empathetic."

But they don't fit. In fact, they may not even realize they are lying half the
time, because they're not conscious of it. Orloff said they actually believe
they are telling the truth a lot of the time. It's not so much about the fact
itself, she said, as it is about wanting to have power over somebody.

This is extremely dangerous for highly sensitive people, because they attract
narcissists. Then when they see someone is lying, they try and figure it out,
or blame themselves. Once the lies start, it can end with the victim being
gaslighted, which is essentially when they are told over and over again that
their version of reality is incorrect, and they begin to believe the warped
truth of the abuser.

"The great power of relationships is when you can tell the truth to one
another, and trust each other, and be authentic - and with pathological liars
you can't trust them," Orloff said. "You can't base your life around them. It's
like a moral deficit, and there's no accountability. Someone who is a
pathological liar will not say I'm sorry for doing it. They will say it's your
fault."

The only way to escape the clutches of a pathological liar is to be strong
enough to say "no this is not my fault, this is not ringing true to me, so I
can't really trust you," she said.

Unfortunately, people tend to doubt themselves, because the lies can escalate
subtly. It may start with a small white lie, and a few months later the
victim's life with be a mess of confusion because of the web of tall tales that
has been woven.

"If somebody lies, don't try and make an excuse about it," Orloff said. "A lie
is a lie. And if you bring it up to the person and they say it's your fault, or
no it didn't happen, just know there's something very wrong going on."

Psychologist Linda Blair, an author of many psychology books, told Business
Insider some compulsive liars are simply too impulsive to tell the truth. The
impulsive-reflective scale is ingrained in our genes, and it's very hard for
someone highly impulsive to take the time to think things through, just as it
is a challenge for a reflective person to jump into something head first.

"If you're an impulsive person, it's really hard to break the habit, because
you have this terrible feeling inside you that you have to sort things out
right now," Blair said. "So when it comes to your head, you just say it. That
doesn't mean you necessarily lie, but it's a little harder for you to stop from
lying, more than it is for someone who's more reflective."

Pathological lying and narcissism aren't synonymous, they just sometimes go
hand in hand. In other cases, compulsive liars just might not have the capacity
to stop themselves blurting things out. And Blair said they just need to learn
to control their urges and compulsions. Their lies don't necessarily come from
a bad place.

"I don't think it's something they know how to deal with," she said. "We think
probably it has something to do with actual brain function and the way some
people's brains work, which makes it much harder for them to understand the
effect it will have on other people... We think, but we just don't know yet
for sure."
Bill Flett
2020-11-22 00:43:54 UTC
Post by Bill Flett
Post by AlleyCat
On 21 Nov 2020 22:05:56 -0000, Bradley K. Sherman says...
"America is governed by the rule of law. The President and his lawyers have
made claims of criminality and widespread fraud, which they allege could impact
election results," Cheney said in a statement. "If they have genuine evidence
of this, they are obligated to present it immediately in court and to the
American people."
Here comes the bullshit.
"I understand that the President has filed more than thirty separate lawsuits.
Aaaaaaahng.... wrong. They have filed THREE.
No cite - you're lying.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Bill Flett
Full of shit, as always, Schild. They have filed suits in *seven* states,
including multiple suits in Pennsylvania alone.
When Schild says something, it is always a lie.
WHO is "they"
Trump and his shitbag incompetent melting lawyers.

Trump's attorneys have filed *at least* three lawsuits on behalf of the
Trump campaign in Pennsylvania alone. *They* have filed multiple suits in
Michigan and Wisconsin, and *they* have filed multiple suits in Nevada and
at least one each in Arizona and Georgia.
AlleyCat
2020-11-22 01:06:29 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 16:43:54 -0800, Rudy Canoza, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a
three-sport-letterman, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a bouncer, TOO *PSYCHOTIC* to be
an assistant golf pro, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a lifeguard, too *PSYCHOTIC* to
have ever dunked a basketball, and too *PSYCHOTIC* and *SOCIALLY INEPT AND
PSYCHOTIC* to have ever been laid, always lies, when he screeches at people who
are posting things his little mind can't process, like the truth.
Post by Bill Flett
"I understand that the President has filed more than thirty separate lawsuits.
Aaaaaaahng.... wrong. They have filed THREE.
No cite - you're lying.
I cited it, you fucking psychotic little child. Boy, you're mommy must be proud
to have a son like you... all lies and psychotic little fits.

Full video: https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1329505205013024769

Guliani's answer only: https://imgur.com/a/Nnez9TN

LOL... what a lying little basement-dwelling mommy's boy.
Post by Bill Flett
Post by AlleyCat
WHO is "they"
Trump and his shitbag incompetent melting lawyers.
Trump's attorneys have filed *at least* three lawsuits on behalf of the
Trump campaign in Pennsylvania alone. *They* have filed multiple suits in
Michigan and Wisconsin, and *they* have filed multiple suits in Nevada and
at least one each in Arizona and Georgia.
No, "they" haven't you fucking moron.

"Our lawsuits have NOT been dropped 'all over the place'. The fact is, we have
very very few lawsuits, the lawsuits you're talking about have been brought by
PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS.

Full video: https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1329505205013024769

Guliani's answer only: https://imgur.com/a/Nnez9TN

You lose again, pussy.

=====

for sure."
AlleyCat
2020-11-21 23:34:06 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 14:29:56 -0800, Rudy Canoza, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a
three-sport-letterman, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a bouncer, TOO *PSYCHOTIC* to be
an assistant golf pro, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a lifeguard, too *PSYCHOTIC* to
have ever dunked a basketball, and too *PSYCHOTIC* and *SOCIALLY INEPT AND
PSYCHOTIC* to have ever been laid, always lies, when he screeches at people who
are posting things his little mind can't process, like the truth.
No, it's time for them to stop telling those stupid lies, because everyone
knows they don't have any evidence.
The "evidence" is piling up... you're just too stupid and psychotic to believe
it.

=====

Reports Of Election Fraud Keep Piling Up In Michigan. What's Going On?

It appears that Democrats in Detroit, a city with a long history of election
fraud, are tampering with absentee ballots and breaking state law.

=====

Left Claims "No Evidence" of Voter Fraud, Even As Proof Continues to Pile Up

Even as more and more stories come to light each day of rampant voter fraud,
there are still plenty of people out there - namely, the Democrats who made out
like bandits thanks to all of this fraud - who have the audacity to claim there
is no evidence anything untoward happened.

=====

How The 2020 Election Was Stolen

Nov 16, 2020

President Trump's campaign is rightly pursuing challenges to the results of the
2020 presidential election in several battleground states. Meanwhile, the
conservative media is shining a bright light on election fraud and
irregularities, from dead voters, to chicanery at the post office, to faulty
voting machine software, to outright ballot stuffing.

=====

America Won't Trust Elections Until The Voter Fraud Is Investigated

If all the evidence of voter fraud is not investigated and properly accounted
for, half of America will fervently believe that the election is a fraud no
matter who ultimately wins.

We should not be surprised at what a mess this election has become, not only
because of the uncompromising nature of our current politics, but also because
of the warnings we received well beforehand. President Trump has been bringing
up voter fraud long before Nov. 3, and the left had been weirdly insistent that
he accept the results without double-checking the entire time.

=====

Mounting Evidence of Fraud! Computer "Glitch" In MI: The LATEST In Election
News

Mounting evidence keeps piling up of voter fraud in ALL key democrat states and
counties. In Michigan, a "computer glitch" was found when they hand-counted
6,000 votes that were wrongfully given to Biden; that same software is used in
47 other counties! The dead on voter rolls is over 21,000 in PA and so much
more. As Biden sets to give his acceptance speech this evening, more evidence
keeps rolling in!
--
Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://imgur.com/a/Sgw8ygD
Bill Flett
2020-11-21 23:35:56 UTC
On 11/21/2020 3:34 PM, AlleyPussyBitch Eric Schild - *NOT* a three-letter
athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard,
*NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy -
There is no evidence.
AlleyCat
2020-11-22 01:22:45 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 15:35:56 -0800, Rudy Canoza, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a
three-sport-letterman, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a bouncer, TOO *PSYCHOTIC* to be
an assistant golf pro, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a lifeguard, too *PSYCHOTIC* to
have ever dunked a basketball, and too *PSYCHOTIC* and *SOCIALLY INEPT AND
PSYCHOTIC* to have ever been laid, always lies, when he screeches at people who
Post by Bill Flett
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 14:29:56 -0800, His Excellency, Prof. Rudy Canoza
Only psychotics refer to themselves as "His Excellency" and "Professor". That
just proves it that you have VERY low-self-esteem.

LOL... he has to tell HIMSELF things things, because he knows they aren't true,
but makes him feel better about himself. [giggle]

Damn... I'd just kill myself, rather than have to live with the fact that
you've lived a very dull and boring life and haven't done any of the things I
have, because of your psychoses.

How's that "job" going, home worker?

[giggle]

Still on a "pause"?
Post by Bill Flett
The "evidence" is piling up
There is no evidence.
LOL... only psychotics deny the truth when it's shown to them.
--
This is Rudy: https://imgur.com/a/Sgw8ygD

Rudy "Low-Self-Esteem" Canoza... someone who always "THINKS" he knows
everything ABOUT everything and has to have the last word in ANY conversation
or argument. That's why he HAS to reply to EVERY post about him, or it drives
him crazy enough to not being able to sleep.

Everyone has come across this type of person and knows how plain sad it is when
you see it.

Having the last word is closely associated with ego, though those who exhibit
these traits are far from anyone who SHOULD be egomaniacal.

Egomaniacs always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of power
(LOL... Rudy HAS no power), as if they immediate draw all of the power of the
person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it.

[giggle]

This feeling is short-lived (until he sees my next post), as it is only a state
of mind, and most people who have any sense of understanding of human
psychology knows that people that do this are only doing it because they feel
INSECURE... competitive, HARDHEADED, and LACK CONFIDENCE, often in their own
intellect or are in need of covering tracks.

Greek Methodology explains this well. Echo, a mountain nymph, had to have the
last word in everything, and it was her undoing. While Echo was
beautiful with a musical voice, and people enjoyed hearing her talk,
this eventually went to her head.

Echo took so much pleasure in having the last word in both arguments and normal
conversations, that eventually it became her undoing. As the story goes, she
fell in love with Narcissus, and he rejected her. In return she begged him not
to.

Narcissus broke her heart and Echo wasted away and was doomed to a very
sad life.

A person, like Rudy, who has to have the last word is fundamentally flawed.

Their flaws are there for the world to see. They may be charismatic and draw
people in, but if you listen to their conversations and in the modern age, look
at their posts on social media, you will see a common thread of egocentricity
and a NEED for supremacy.

Those who have to have the last word feel uncomfortable, when that power is
taken away from them and they usually end up fighting or in an argument because
this has been taken away from them.

They lash out (FAGGOT!) and look for ways to rectify this. People with this
"disease" usually strive to be the only voice over the people around them.

They often never rise to the top in career or business (or START one at all),
so they adapt their personal profiles so that they can be seen as "winning" in
some area that they feel no-one can compete.

Their need for respect and to be liked, more so than those around them, usually
is their undoing.

If you have to have the last say, think to yourself, "what am I afraid of?"
(people who have done better things with their lives than YOU, Rudy)

Because ultimately, having the last say, means nothing.
AlleyCat
2020-11-22 01:34:37 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 15:35:56 -0800, Rudy Canoza, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a
three-sport-letterman, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a bouncer, TOO *PSYCHOTIC* to be
an assistant golf pro, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a lifeguard, too *PSYCHOTIC* to
have ever dunked a basketball, and too *PSYCHOTIC* and *SOCIALLY INEPT AND
PSYCHOTIC* to have ever been laid, always lies, when he screeches at people who
are posting things his little mind can't process, like the truth, says...
Post by Bill Flett
Post by AlleyCat
The "evidence" is piling up
There is no evidence.
Said the psychotic.

=====

Rudy's psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality.
It's a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are experiencing
psychosis may have delusions.

The person experiencing psychosis may also have thoughts that are contrary to
actual EVIDENCE.

These thoughts are known as delusions. Some people with psychosis may also
experience loss of motivation and social withdrawal.

(like spending ALL day on Usenet, instead of socially interacting)

These experiences can be frightening. They may also cause people who are
experiencing psychosis to hurt themselves or others.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this."

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass."

"I've beaten you to a bloody pulp"

"... you you no-fight faggot."

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes."

It's important to see a doctor right away if you or someone you know is
experiencing symptoms of psychosis.

Symptoms of psychosis include:

depressed mood
sleeping too much or not enough
anxiety
suspiciousness
withdrawal from family and friends
delusions
disorganized speech, such as switching topics erratically
depression
suicidal thoughts or actions

A delusion is a false belief or impression that is firmly held even though it's
contradicted by reality and what is commonly considered true. There are
delusions of paranoia, grandiose delusions, and somatic delusions.

People who are experiencing a delusion of paranoia might think that they are
being followed when they aren't or that secret messages are being sent to them.
Someone with a grandiose delusion will have an exaggerated sense of importance.
Somatic delusion is when a person believes they have a terminal illness, but in
reality they're healthy.