CBC: Featuring Racial Mixing at the Pinnacle of Society
Kixi
2018-05-19 14:56:45 UTC
It seems CBC is going overboard with this royal wedding with their own
team over there and other news relegated to oblivion. Why so? Have they
always done this ... or are they exploiting a real life example of
their soap opera theme of black and white mixing?

Watch what clips the editors present in the days ahead to see what
message they are pushing. My guess is that they will emphasize the
black and white merger. (I'm not betting on the longevity of this royal
marriage.)

While the divorcee is only half black, she, like Obama, is presented to
us as black. I would not have noticed her race myself, but CBC look for
these differences to promote a mixing of races and cultures ... a
condition that has not led to social harmony anywhere.
Eric®
If anyone needed some new blood it's the Royal Family.
Dave Smith
2018-05-20 21:45:13 UTC
Post by Eric®
Post by Kixi
While the divorcee is only half black, she, like Obama, is presented to
us as black. I would not have noticed her race myself, but CBC look for
these differences to promote a mixing of races and cultures ... a
condition that has not led to social harmony anywhere.
If anyone needed some new blood it's the Royal Family.
That's true, but I am fed up with hearing from CBC and Trudeau about how
fucking terrific diversity is. While watching a bit of the aftermath of
the royal wedding the commentator was talking about the black American
minister and praising his diversity. He wasn't diverse. He was black.
Having him included in the ceremony was diverse, but he wasn't diverse.
Eric®
2018-05-20 21:52:31 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Eric®
Post by Kixi
While the divorcee is only half black, she, like Obama, is presented to
us as black. I would not have noticed her race myself, but CBC look for
these differences to promote a mixing of races and cultures ... a
condition that has not led to social harmony anywhere.
If anyone needed some new blood it's the Royal Family.
That's true, but I am fed up with hearing from CBC and Trudeau about how
fucking terrific diversity is. While watching a bit of the aftermath of
the royal wedding the commentator was talking about the black American
minister and praising his diversity. He wasn't diverse. He was black.
Having him included in the ceremony was diverse, but he wasn't diverse.
I have no idea why anyone cares if Meghan Markle is part black. When I see a
photo of her I'm not thinking "Ooooh she's part black".

Your comment reminds me of the Tiger Woods issue. Why is he so often called
"black" or "African - American" when he's also Thai among other things?
Greg Carr
2018-05-21 01:27:36 UTC
Post by Eric®
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Eric®
Post by Kixi
While the divorcee is only half black, she, like Obama, is presented to
us as black. I would not have noticed her race myself, but CBC look for
these differences to promote a mixing of races and cultures ... a
condition that has not led to social harmony anywhere.
If anyone needed some new blood it's the Royal Family.
That's true, but I am fed up with hearing from CBC and Trudeau about how
fucking terrific diversity is. While watching a bit of the aftermath of
the royal wedding the commentator was talking about the black American
minister and praising his diversity. He wasn't diverse. He was black.
Having him included in the ceremony was diverse, but he wasn't diverse.
I have no idea why anyone cares if Meghan Markle is part black. When I see a
photo of her I'm not thinking "Ooooh she's part black".
My two cents worth..... whatever she is, she is beautiful.
Post by Eric®
Your comment reminds me of the Tiger Woods issue. Why is he so often called
"black" or "African - American" when he's also Thai among other things?
Americans kept referring to Obama as being the first black president. He
was half white. His family goes back to the Massachusetts colony in 1630
where he had an common ancestor to my wife.
Yes she is attractive and Obama apparently since entering college considered himself Black as opposed to mulatto or Caucasian.
Liberals are VERMIN!
As long as the continuous hair-straigtening doesn't end up with her bald.
Byker
2018-05-20 23:57:48 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Eric®
Post by Kixi
While the divorcee is only half black, she, like Obama, is presented to
us as black. I would not have noticed her race myself, but CBC look for
these differences to promote a mixing of races and cultures ... a
condition that has not led to social harmony anywhere.
If anyone needed some new blood it's the Royal Family.
That's true, but I am fed up with hearing from CBC and Trudeau about how
fucking terrific diversity is. While watching a bit of the aftermath of
the royal wedding the commentator was talking about the black American
minister and praising his diversity. He wasn't diverse. He was black.
Having him included in the ceremony was diverse, but he wasn't diverse.
The Queen and Prince Philip seem less than amused, while Prince William
tries his best to keep a straight face: https://tinyurl.com/ya6lekp3

Some things never change: https://tinyurl.com/y9nlbvs8
Liberals are VERMIN!
2018-05-20 21:37:49 UTC
Post by Kixi
It seems CBC is going overboard with this royal wedding with their own
team over there and other news relegated to oblivion. Why so? Have they
always done this ... or are they exploiting a real life example of
their soap opera theme of black and white mixing?
Watch what clips the editors present in the days ahead to see what
message they are pushing. My guess is that they will emphasize the
black and white merger. (I'm not betting on the longevity of this royal
marriage.)
While the divorcee is only half black, she, like Obama, is presented to
us as black. I would not have noticed her race myself, but CBC look for
these differences to promote a mixing of races and cultures ... a
condition that has not led to social harmony anywhere.
Don't listen to the progs. That woman will not change the monarchy, she'll tow the line or end-up out, like Diana or that red headed slob Prince Andrew stupidly married.