Toronto the lucky
2018-07-08 01:27:03 UTC
Christie Blatchford: Shocking AG report out of Toronto details duplicity and
indifference

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/christie-blatchford-shocking-ag-report-out-of-toronto-details-duplicity-and-indifference

This story is frightening ... Toronto may have dodged a bullet.
Dhu on Gate
2018-07-08 17:59:42 UTC
Christie Blatchford: Shocking AG report out of Toronto details duplicity and
indifference
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/christie-blatchford-shocking-ag-report-out-of-toronto-details-duplicity-and-indifference
This story is frightening ... Toronto may have dodged a bullet.
Grenfell Tower styleing?

2018-07-08 18:26:37 UTC
Christie Blatchford: Shocking AG report out of Toronto details duplicity
and indifference
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/christie-blatchford-shocking-ag-report-out-of-toronto-details-duplicity-and-indifference
This story is frightening ... Toronto may have dodged a bullet.
Grenfell Tower styleing?
The AG went so far as to point to the investigation into the deadly Grenfell
Tower fire in London, England, where a report afterwards pointed to a triad
of state failures – ignorance of regulations; indifference to concerns
raised by others, and lack of clarity on roles and responsibilities – as the
key reasons for the lethal system failure there.

“All three themes were evident during our investigation,” Romeo-Beehler
wrote. “And it is these cultural issues that resonated with us.”

Fake people, with fake credentials, doing fake inspections.
Dhu on Gate
2018-07-09 09:22:25 UTC
[...]
It's the fake people I've the most worry about.
Credentials are shit compared to real accomplishment,
an' only History can tell the diff'.

2018-07-09 09:32:02 UTC
[...]
We need our law to sanction irresponsible behavior on the part of paid officials.
No more of this "collective responsibility" BS: if you take the People's Coin
you OWE US RESPECT.