West Jet flight attendants
2018-05-09 15:29:39 UTC
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/westjet-customers-rivals-recordings-apology-1.4651995

My limited experience is that they leave a little something to be
desired. I have only flown with then once, Hamilton to Victoria and
return, via Edmonton on the way out and Calgary on the way back. I paid
quite a bit extra to get an emergency exit seat on two of those four
flights. On the first one a flight attendant came around and gave me
instructions on what to do in case of emergency, what to look for, how
to open the door etc. On the next leg where I had an emergency exit
seat I got no instruction at all. It is unlikely they knew that I had
already had the spiel. On another leg of the flight I had an aisle seat.
That was a big mistake. The head flight attendant had a huge ass that
barely fit in the aisle. She was constantly zipping up and down the
aisles and every time she came by my I would get whacked in the elbow by
her huge ass.
Byker
2018-05-09 19:37:42 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/westjet-customers-rivals-recordings-apology-1.4651995
My limited experience is that they leave a little something to be desired.
I have only flown with them once, Hamilton to Victoria and return, via
Edmonton on the way out and Calgary on the way back. I paid quite a bit
extra to get an emergency exit seat on two of those four flights. On the
first one a flight attendant came around and gave me instructions on what
to do in case of emergency, what to look for, how to open the door etc.
On the next leg where I had an emergency exit seat I got no instruction at
all. It is unlikely they knew that I had already had the spiel. On another
leg of the flight I had an aisle seat. That was a big mistake. The head
flight attendant had a huge ass that barely fit in the aisle. She was
constantly zipping up and down the aisles and every time she came by my I
would get whacked in the elbow by her huge ass.
What ever happened to the "Passenger Bill of Rights"?

Byker
2018-05-09 19:39:04 UTC

Greg Carr
I flew West Jet last year and will not fly them again if I have a choice.
Eric®
2018-05-11 03:04:46 UTC
Dave Smith wrote...
Post by Dave Smith
[...]
She would make for a soft landing if you had to use the emergency exit.