When Liberals Make Shit Up, Whole Cloth
2021-01-14 02:23:58 UTC
Read between the words and lines
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." - Hussein Obama

When read between the liberal lies...

"If you like you doctor... too fucking bad." - Hussein Obama

Liberalism Really IS a Disease

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313
AlleyCat
2021-01-14 02:26:49 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 07:52:15 -0800, Rudy Canoza SAYS...
I see, so Trump's speech means whatever you say it means?
The incitement to violence in Trump's harangue is in plain sight for all
literate and honest people to see. That category excludes you.
NOT plain sight for ALL to see... just you fucked-in-the-head psycho liberals,
who "see" shit that ain't there, and try to convince your fella butt-buddy
liberals that it is. Fucknozzle.

Rudy's psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality.
It's a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are experiencing
psychosis may have delusions.

The person experiencing psychosis may also have thoughts that are contrary to
actual EVIDENCE.

These thoughts are known as delusions. Some people with psychosis may also
experience loss of motivation and social withdrawal.

(like spending ALL day on Usenet, instead of socially interacting)

These experiences can be frightening. They may also cause people who are
experiencing psychosis to hurt themselves or others.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this."

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass."

"I've beaten you to a bloody pulp"

"... you you no-fight faggot."

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes."

It's important to see a doctor right away if you or someone you know is
experiencing symptoms of psychosis.

Symptoms of psychosis include:

depressed mood
sleeping too much or not enough
anxiety
suspiciousness
withdrawal from family and friends
delusions
disorganized speech, such as switching topics erratically
depression
suicidal thoughts or actions

A delusion is a false belief or impression that is firmly held even though it's
contradicted by reality and what is commonly considered true. There are
delusions of paranoia, grandiose delusions, and somatic delusions.

People who are experiencing a delusion of paranoia might think that they are
being followed when they aren't or that secret messages are being sent to them.
Someone with a grandiose delusion will have an exaggerated sense of importance.
Somatic delusion is when a person believes they have a terminal illness, but in
reality they're healthy.
Rudy Canoza
Yes, it is.
AlleyCat
2021-01-15 02:31:59 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 08:39:09 -0800, Rudy Canoza SAYS...
In article
It was a "four year long period" of attempts by Democrats to remove
Trump. Knowing a second impeachment wouldn't be acted upon by
the Senate, it was strictly a revenge vote.
If republicans don't act before 20 January, the senate becomes
democrat majority. It's time to shit or go blind.
Nothing to act upon post-January 20. Should a new Senate decide to convict
Trump would, again, show the public...and the world, the Democrats only
interest
is to placate the entrenched globalists from their fear and exacted their
revenge.
Remember, to convict requires a two thirds vote, which renders the Vice
President's tie breaking vote irrelevant.
It doesn't.
It doesn't.
The vice president's tie-breaking vote is why the trial would be held in the
first place.
The tie breaking vote may allow the trial to take place, but
So it's not irrelevant: QED
You lose again.
You lost, psycho.

He PROVED you wrong.

Fucking psycho baby.

reality they're healthy.
Rudy Canoza
2021-01-15 03:01:51 UTC
[...]
You won again, Prof. Canoza.
I know.
%
kick everybody's ass Rudy
AlleyCat
2021-01-17 01:22:40 UTC
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 12:14:34 -0800, Dutch SAYS...
"Stop the Steal!" Stop them from stealing your country.
Dude... like... what ARE you... like, 14?

"Stop the Steal", dumb ass, was meant as a call for those who COULD stop the
ELECTION steal, not the stealing of the country.

It matter NOT, that "Stop the Steal" was mentioned IN the
"Save America" rally.[1]

You're the typical sniveling lying little liberal, who has conflated "Stop the
Steal" with "Save America", to try and fool yourself and the less intelligent
(Democrat voters). Wanna talk about IQ?

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/eMHoCkuEyLo/m/Lh0DqLPGAgAJ

The "Stealing of America" was done lonnnng ago, by Democrats who wanted to stay
in power[2], by any means necessary... mainly giving free shit to everyone who
is stupid enough to take it, and forever more, living in squalor (compared to
others who WORK for their money), instead of being self-sufficient and able to
break away from "being poor".

[2] "I'll have those Niggers voting Democratic for 200 years."
- Lyndon Baines Johnson(D)

https://www.reddit.com/r/walkaway/comments/abydvx/welfare_is_a_way_to_keep_peop
le_trapped_in/

To Keep Democrats In Power Forever - Democrat Plantation Politics

"Yes, Democrats Need You to Stay Poor and Helpless, Here's Their Twisted
Strategy - in order for the Democrats to keep being the "party for the poor,"
they need people to STAY poor.

=====

"Stop the steal" is a call for those who CAN do something about the vote, like
Mike Pence, Lawyers for Trump, State Election Officials, Congressional members,
etc., to stop the ELECTION from being stolen, by cheat and fraudsters and NOT
by those who broke into the Capitol.

Even your left-wing butt-buddies at Wikipedia know what it means.

(all left-winger whining removed)

"Stop the Steal is a campaign and protest movement in the United States,
promoting the theory that posits widespread electoral fraud occurred during the
2020 presidential election to deny incumbent President Donald Trump victory
over former vice president Joe Biden."

"Stop the Steal" quotes from the "Save America" rally:

For context, I've included the statement before and after ANY "steal" quotes.
NONE of these quotes mention stopping the "theft" of the country. It's ALL
about the vote. "Save America" has NOTHING to do with "Stop the Steal" of the
election.

"Are you in citizenship? You're not allowed to ask that question. Because they
want to steal the election. The radical left knows exactly what they're doing."

So riotous!

Read it again... "Because they want to steal the election", NOT the country.

"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this
is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up
with, we will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence
proving that we won this election, and we won it by a landslide. "

So riotous!

"And we have what's called the VA Accountability Act. And the accountability
says if we see somebody in there that doesn't treat our vets well, or they
steal, they rob, they do things badly."

Sooooo riotous!

"You look back there all the way to the Washington Monument. It's hard to
believe. We must stop the steal and then we must ensure that such outrageous
election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again, but
we're going forward."

Context: "We must stop the steal... outrageous election fraud" in the SAME
sentence.

NOTHING in his speech was about the country "being stolen".

You fucking kids. Late X gens and Millennials... it doesn't matter. You've all
been brainwashed by the left and it's cohort, the media.

You are incapable of seeing things as they really are. You're so fucked in the
head, you conflate shit that is NOT related.

Trump's "Save America" speech and "Stop the Steal", have NOTHING to do with a
"stolen" America, JUST because they share words... WORDS.

[1] So, by YOUR logic, if Biden talks about Russia in his inauguration speech,
AND later mentions nuclear proliferation, he's talking about nuking Russia.

Gotcha.

That "Gender Studies" school you went to, needs to give your mommy her money
back and closed down.

Liberalism Really IS a Disease
AlleyCat
2021-01-17 01:53:03 UTC
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 10:23:30 -0500, NoBody SAYS...
That may be the dumbest thing ever said on Usenet. What one person
"hears" does not equal the intent of another.
I'm pretty sure "Dutch" is a 14 year old ANTIFA member. They are NOT the
sharpest bayonets on the M1 Garand. ;-)

AlleyCat

reality they're healthy.
Rudy Canoza
2021-01-14 03:14:38 UTC
Below is a link to the transcript of President Trump's speech last week.
I challenge those of you who claim that he was inciting insurrection to
find and post the text in which he did that. I have gone through the
speech and have found no incitement text.
https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-speech-save-america-rally-transcript-january-6
Read between the words and lines for his Hitlerian coded language, which you
keep demonstratig you're piss poor at deciphering, and you'd easily see what
he meant his cockroach crowd to do, fuckhead, They didn't arrive with
weapons and all pumped up for fat Tubby just for a civil tea party, which
additional findings by the FBI have been showing and proving, and they'll
probably have even more to disclose as they further their investigation. And
again, "take back our country" from who? Answer that without your usual
bullshitting.
Fuck, you're dumb.
I see, so Trump's speech means whatever you say it means?
The incitement to violence in Trump's harangue is in plain sight for all
literate and honest people to see. That category excludes you.
NOT plain cite for ALL to see
Plain sight for literate and honest people to see. That excludes you.
AlleyCat
2021-01-14 03:30:51 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 19:14:38 -0800, Rudy Canoza SAYS...
Post by Rudy Canoza
The incitement to violence in Trump's harangue is in plain sight for all
literate and honest people to see. That category excludes you.
NOT plain cite for ALL to see
Plain sight for literate and honest people to see.
I guess that leaves YOU out.

You're "honest"?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Short list of Rudy's dishonesty.

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

Honesty, liberal style.

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

So is dishonesty from the left.

This is Rudy: https://imgur.com/a/Sgw8ygD
Rudy Canoza
you out. Yes. No guessing necessary.
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-14 15:32:11 UTC
[...]
Liberalism is the lie that never ends. -BMUS-
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
112 - They tell me that Liberalism is dead... I tell them it lives in a
constant state of failure.