WTF = where's the F = Fask Jane Philpott
zenomo
2019-03-21 16:37:16 UTC
ALL shall come back to the ONE command
“ask Jane Philpott” be the balancing result of “SNC Lavalin scandal” & “Saturday Night Live”
characters of the poems with names embedded = another 444-character statements
i “encountered somebody” on Fox News page in MeWe at noon March 15, asking: “WTF…?”
but earlier, i just “discovered” the missing *F* while balancing the poem’s characters with Genesis 2:17
this was my reply to “that somebody” on Fox News page: ”where’s the F?” = *F* ask Jane Philpott
so the finale be [another] “ONE 444-c statements tell ALL: “SNC Lavalin scandal?” or “Saturday Night Live!”
*unosis* be the code given to me while [my errors in] balancing 11 G-statements with the ONE command
ONEmorething: ihave morethanjust theWORD ⇔ A-nerve-z gene-RY {ENERGY} Y-green Z-nerve-a
thy WILT BE DONE ⇔ em WALL BE DAMN (why the wall???)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yvblBJwLjtAbbD-TbH55xrznnkow7QvbIScrwuV4_NY/edit?usp=sharing
zenomo
2019-03-21 16:38:07 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(2/5) William Butler Yeats [characters of “the second coming”] *F*ask Jane Philpott
= “dear the *unosis* god and love your fellowmen” (the ONE command)
~ “read *goon-shit-due* and solve your fellowmen” (damn EM hot cone)
{identical seasonal topics share pe-score life} & Existential Responsibility
<2> THE GRAND OLD PARTY ⇔ DARK EM THE HANGER WiNNER
twin yen none ice joke
<2> NiL ALT-CHARLATAN TWiN BETCH BiTCH CONE END EWCENT
zenomo
2019-03-21 16:38:36 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(3/5) (and => Genesis 2:17 ⇔ “the Golden rule” buried in its texts)
“but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou EATEST, thereof thou *SHALT* surely *die*”
mammon wussboy clowns <errors glow comedy> winverr pusnosis club morons
zenomo
2019-03-21 16:38:59 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(4/5) (or => the ONE command equivalence ⇔ spelling out the forbidden sin)
“do unto others as you would have others do unto you” (balancing ACT)
money power lust control network <the forbidden sin> shibboleth wall
something nose comes from a very same walled source
gotta fight the stiff fate truth
zenomo
2019-03-21 16:39:28 UTC
Post by zenomo
[...]
(5/5) (btw, here’s the IN-CONTEXT v. 4 previous ROUGH v. of “remained characters”)
“just watch me” when stone tatter country
who wan grand damn herr charlatan: a shit goad
where loud nut run heat terror tale need-o-rule cone
“twatch and groan” echo shibboleth rotten alt-NEXTeon?
Dhu on Gate
2019-03-22 05:03:27 UTC
Post by zenomo
ALL shall come back to the ONE command
“ask Jane Philpott” be the balancing result of “SNC Lavalin scandal” & “Saturday Night Live”
characters of the poems with names embedded = another 444-character statements
i “encountered somebody” on Fox News page in MeWe at noon March 15, asking: “WTF…?”
but earlier, i just “discovered” the missing *F* while balancing the poem’s characters with Genesis 2:17
this was my reply to “that somebody” on Fox News page: ”where’s the F?” = *F* ask Jane Philpott
so the finale be [another] “ONE 444-c statements tell ALL: “SNC Lavalin scandal?” or “Saturday Night Live!”
*unosis* be the code given to me while [my errors in] balancing 11 G-statements with the ONE command
ONEmorething: ihave morethanjust theWORD ⇔ A-nerve-z gene-RY {ENERGY} Y-green Z-nerve-a
thy WILT BE DONE ⇔ em WALL BE DAMN (why the wall???)
Walt. It's Walt. Wutz a mattr? Canna' rede?

Dhu