Liberals + Alberta Party + NDP can block Kenney
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2019-04-13 23:07:33 UTC
Speaking at a southeast Calgary daycare on Wednesday, Notley said there are indications her party has gained some momentum in the city, where polls have consistently shown the UCP dominates.

And while she also has appealed to supporters of the Liberals and Alberta Party to come over to the NDP to ensure the UCP’s defeat, she said there’s reason to believe that’s already happening.

“We’re actually hearing from lots of Calgarians … people who may not have voted for us last time but who are turning to us this time because they trust us to look out for what matters to families in Calgary,” said Notley.

“Alberta elections have a way of surprising people and this one might do just that, too — everywhere I go, I see that happening.”

M I Wakefield
2019-04-14 02:22:19 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Speaking at a southeast Calgary daycare on Wednesday, Notley said there
are indications her party has gained some momentum in the city, where
polls have consistently shown the UCP dominates.
And while she also has appealed to supporters of the Liberals and Alberta
Party to come over to the NDP to ensure the UCP’s defeat, she said there’s
reason to believe that’s already happening.
You mean ... in a ... C - O - A - L - I - T - I - O - N??

Notley's problem (well, one of) is that only 1/3 of Albertans believe she's
done a good job, and deserves to be re-elected, while half say it's time for
a change.
The Doctor
2019-04-14 13:14:11 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
reason to believe that’s already happening.
You mean ... in a ... C - O - A - L - I - T - I - O - N??
Notley's problem (well, one of) is that only 1/3 of Albertans believe she's
done a good job, and deserves to be re-elected, while half say it's time for
a change.
And more people see Stephen Mandel as the most positive leader amongst the bunch.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
t***@gmail.com
2019-04-14 05:11:44 UTC
https://i0.wp.com/www.PartisanIssues.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/jason-kenny-snake-oil.jpg
ND Government has provided good service for me; extended driver's license for a year for a senior without a medical; returned funds Tories were holding onto. I'm skeptical about Knotley's Robin Hood role of using middle class wealth via trusteeship to fund nursing home hires, then claim of jobs added.
t***@gmail.com
2019-04-14 05:17:35 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Speaking at a southeast Calgary daycare on Wednesday, Notley said there are indications her party has gained some momentum in the city, where polls have consistently shown the UCP dominates.
And while she also has appealed to supporters of the Liberals and Alberta Party to come over to the NDP to ensure the UCP’s defeat, she said there’s reason to believe that’s already happening.
“We’re actually hearing from lots of Calgarians … people who may not have voted for us last time but who are turning to us this time because they trust us to look out for what matters to families in Calgary,” said Notley.
“Alberta elections have a way of surprising people and this one might do just that, too — everywhere I go, I see that happening.”
https://i0.wp.com/www.PartisanIssues.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/jason-kenny-snake-oil.jpg
I'm skeptical about Kenny's gang/shysterism in the leadership contest but might as well give him
a chance to redeem himself with good leadership and policies. Caucus can always replace a leader, preferably someone from the Wild Rose camp.
Liberals are VERMIN!
2019-04-14 05:47:36 UTC
Coalition governments are never a good idea. IT's the tail wagging the dog where you give parties people in the majority don't want power they don't deserve. It's a whore's way of politics.
Greg Carr
Silence you ignorant slave and since I live in BC and support the Horvath govt AB can go away.
Greg Carr
2019-04-15 01:35:29 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Horvath should be Horgan of course.