Federal budget: $20 billion deficit next year
2019-03-19 21:22:10 UTC
But that's unpossible ... Justin told me the budget would balance itself.
Dave Smith
2019-03-20 00:19:22 UTC
But that's unpossible ... Justin told me the budget would balance itself.
Justin and he Liberals are trying to buy election with promises that we
will be paying for.
Liberals are VERMIN!
2019-03-20 01:52:00 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by M.I.Wakefield
But that's unpossible ... Justin told me the budget would balance itself.
Justin and he Liberals are trying to buy election with promises that we
will be paying for.
Trouble is, everyone is a cheap, grasping whore now. Any pretense at budget-control, even by conservatives has gone by the wayside because no one has the guts to tell the entitled a---holes in this country that the world doesn't owe them a living.