New candidate for Alberta election !
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2019-04-12 23:17:11 UTC
I hope he's a the top of the ballot when Albertans go to the polls ヽ(^。^)ノ

gordo
2019-04-13 17:38:28 UTC
I hope he's a the top of the ballot when Albertans go to the polls ?(^?^)?
https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/fake-ucp-sign-1.jpg?quality=70&strip=all
The bozo story got out too late and too few know about it. Good sign
though.Kamikaze might have been better.

---
https://www.avg.com
M I Wakefield
2019-04-13 17:49:08 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by b***@gmail.com
I hope he's a the top of the ballot when Albertans go to the polls
?(^?^)?
https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/fake-ucp-sign-1.jpg?quality=70&strip=all
The bozo story got out too late and too few know about it. Good sign
though.Kamikaze might have been better.
Governments usually run on their records, or their plans ... the NDP running
on fear-mongering tells you everything you need to know about both of those
things.
gordo
2019-04-14 17:06:10 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by gordo
Post by b***@gmail.com
I hope he's a the top of the ballot when Albertans go to the polls
?(^?^)?
https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/fake-ucp-sign-1.jpg?quality=70&strip=all
The bozo story got out too late and too few know about it. Good sign
though.Kamikaze might have been better.
Governments usually run on their records, or their plans ... the NDP running
on fear-mongering tells you everything you need to know about both of those
things.
The fears are real and Kenney is a first class slime ball.

---
https://www.avg.com
M I Wakefield
2019-04-14 18:44:12 UTC
Post by gordo
The fears are real and Kenney is a first class slime ball.
What's to be afraid of Gordon ... he could make Vancouver carbon-free way
earlier than even they planned.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5165088/vancouver-jason-kenney-campaign-threat/
gordo
2019-04-15 16:53:45 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by gordo
The fears are real and Kenney is a first class slime ball.
What's to be afraid of Gordon ... he could make Vancouver carbon-free way
earlier than even they planned.
https://globalnews.ca/news/5165088/vancouver-jason-kenney-campaign-threat/
He is Alberta's Trump. His followers were wearing MAGA red hats at a
rally in Edmonton last night.

---
https://www.avg.com
Eric®
2019-04-15 18:48:00 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by gordo
The fears are real and Kenney is a first class slime ball.
What's to be afraid of Gordon ... he could make Vancouver carbon-free way
earlier than even they planned.
https://globalnews.ca/news/5165088/vancouver-jason-kenney-campaign-threat/
He is Alberta's Trump. His followers were wearing MAGA red hats at a
rally in Edmonton last night.
The Alberta Liberal party (around 0% in the polls) actually called for a
provincial sales tax as part of their election platform. Other than that, the
province has been nutty as usual.

Justin and the feds didn't cause Alberta's economic mess; nor did Rachel
Notley, nor did pipeline opposition in BC or the US. Lashing out at everyone
else is part of their pattern of denial.

Greg Carr
2019-04-13 19:05:12 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
I hope he's a the top of the ballot when Albertans go to the polls ヽ(^。^)ノ
https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/fake-ucp-sign-1.jpg?quality=70&strip=all
LOL :-)