Fuckhead AlleyPussyBitch and chemical notation
Add Reply
J. Peterman
2024-05-19 19:22:09 UTC
I must confess to the group my complete domination by AlleyCat.
Whenever AC posts, I must respond at least five times, in hopes that he will notice me.
I fantasize about him standing over me, a towering figure, whipping my face with
his penis and then finally flipping me over and sodomizing me, something he
figuratively does here every time he posts.
And I can't get enough, as you can tell.
I think about admiring him from afar when he was a three-letter athlete....
I imagine starting trouble in a bar, just so he could throw me out with those big, strong arms....
I imagine having enough money to hire him as my personal golf pro, and to have
him stand behind me and show me how to improve my grip. Those big strong arms......
I imagine seeing him in the life guard stand, all bronzed by the sun, all the girls on the beach
admiring him, wishing I could get away from my mom and her making me untie her top and apply sunscreen...
I imagine having the courage to walk down town and watching him dunk a basketball over and
over again while astounded locals watched....
And I imagine his effortless love making with the world's most beautiful women, while
I'm stuck at home washing my mom's sanitary pads so she can reuse them, licking my fingers, and fantasizing...
Yes, my desire for Alley Cat knows no boundaries, and I need everyone to know how thoughts of him consume me.
It's interesting how desperately you need to try to draw AlleyCat's
attention, "Cunt Flaps."

You get more pathetic every day, if that's even possible.
AlleyCat
2024-05-19 21:43:39 UTC

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

Why Does Narcissistic Rudy Need So Much Attention

Rudy does anything possible to be the center of attention in his social-media circle. Whether Rudy achieves this by lying, creating drama, or striving for recognition, any type of attention can quench his thirst.

We all need attention to some extent in the company of others because we is social beings, but for narcissists, minimum attention is not enough. Rudy has a deeper hunger for it. Rudy feels satisfied only when Rudy is the center of attention.

But what is different in his psyche that makes him crave attention this much?

Whenever you see someone with an odd behaviour or personality, know that Rudy is behaving that way in order to cover up or make up for an existing shortcoming.

Like his height?

LOL

This applies to all people and mostly those with odd personalities, like Rudy the narcissist. A lying person will try to look as innocent as possible. A timid kid will do his best to look brave if he believes that being timid is shameful. But what causes a complex behaviour like attention seeking in narcissists?

1. Rudy Believes That He Deserves It

Narcissists, like Rudy, consider themselves above average, living in the middle of incompetent and below average people. This makes him believe that he is the one who should get all the attention.

Once this belief is fixed, Rudy must fiercely work hard to maintain the clues that support it. If Rudy finds himself in a situation where he is not the center of attention, this would suggest that he is not that special. This can badly hurt his fragile ego.

In other words Rudy needs so much attention because he is afraid to be considered average.

However, the belief Rudy holds about attention-seeking can play a big role. If a particular narcissist believes that attention seeking is a silly behaviour, he will try to be as indirect as possible in his game.
GIVING UP ATTENTION IS NOT AN OPTION.

2. It Is A Source of Narcissistic Supply

Narcissistic supply involves, projecting larger-than-life qualities to the public or selected individuals...

"Professor Rudy"

"Superior Rudy"

... in order to get positive feedback. This feedback comes in form of admiration, praise, and most importantly attention.

(Only to HIMSELF!)

Note that negative attention is also appreciated to some extent.

He would rather get negative attention that zero attention.

(BINGO!)

This narcissistic supply is the oxygen he breathes. Without it, he would sink into depression and bad moods.

3. To Cover Up Inferiority Feelings. (LOL)

The popular definition of narcissism says that, "behind the mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem (inferiority)." And that is completely true. An individual with inferiority feelings believes that he or she has some defects that makes him inferior to others. These defects can be real or imagined.

(Oh, they're real, all right. Dwarfism?)

Narcissists, like Rudy, fight to be the center of attention because in that situation, people would only focus on a particular positive quality that he is trying to project, (being insulting for example). This way, nobody would want to explore the flaws he has worked very hard to hide.

Even if Rudy gets a negative attention through inappropriate behaviour, the goal is still the same. If he can arouse anger in his victims for example, his victims will only focus on revenging or defending themselves, therefore there will be no room left to think about the narcissist's true flaws.

4. He Feels Ignored. (ding ding ding ding... we have a winner!)

Feeling invisible is one of Rudy's worst fears.

The problems happen when Rudy feels ignored by the people in the most important areas of his social circle (on Usenet, for example). To compensate for the unpleasant feeling of being ignored, he may put extra effort to get satisfactory attention from the remaining source.

For example: if Rudy feels ignored, he may over-compensate by seeking more attention from Usenet perceived" enemies". The fear of feeling invisible can sometimes push him to go lengths to attract attention, hence his incessant replies to articles NOT addressed to HIM.
AlleyCat
2024-05-22 00:23:08 UTC
AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his
little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

Why Rudy Is Rudy

There are many similarities between the way Rudy the narcissist thinks and processes things and the way children do. In fact, in many ways, these processes are virtually identical. This is because Rudy the narcissist has arrested emotional development.

The emotional maturation that most children go through did not occur within Rudy, for whatever reason. Often, this reason is abuse or neglect during childhood.

These things caused Rudy to focus intensely on himself, to the exclusion of all other things. It also results in the mind being taken up with trying to defend itself from his abuse.

Rudy's mind is, in a sense, always playing catch up, and because of the trauma that he has experienced, some things are skipped, so to speak, or don't happen.

(see Rudy's separation from reality)

His mind becomes locked in a pattern of defensive reaction and emotional perception, made up of many different but related facets, that matures extremely slowly and is extrordinarily resistant to change. We call this reaction/defense pattern malignant narcissism.

In children, these things are normal. In Rudy, they are evidence of a disorder.

Young children and babies are not capable of understanding the emotions or needs of others. They only know want and need. They have no way of taking care of their own needs, and they can only scream for someone to do it for them. When Rudy's mother was exhausted and deathly ill with a fever and vomiting, and she'd been up for three days, and she simply could not cope anymore, does Rudy sympathize accordingly? Does Rudy stop crying?

No. Rudy does not recognize this. Rudy does not care. Rudy can NOT care. He can only keep screaming out his needs, regardless of his mother's suffering.

This is, in essence, what you are dealing with when it comes to Rudy the narcissist. He does not recognize, understand or consider other people's needs.

He sees only his own, and his inability to meet them. The more damaged Rudy is, the more narcissistic he will be, the more immature he will be and the more childish his way of thinking.

And this is not childish as in, silly. This is immature as in, the emotional maturity and understanding of a toddler.

For example, besides the hysterical tantrum behavior we see in Rudy that is very clearly on par with a very young child's, Rudy the narcissist generally believes he is immune to the things that happen to "regular" people.

This is an example of something called magical thinking which is a phenomenon we commonly see in very young children. Rudy sees feelings as facts, the way that children do. Rudy the narcissist sees everything in the world as an extension of himself, the way that children do and Rudy the narcissist truly believes in his own perceived omnipresence and immortality as children do.

He has always been, he will always be.

So children believe... so Rudy the narcissist believes.

The view that he is just another person that must fit into a wider world does not occur to young children.

How could it? Rather, Rudy functions under the assumption that the world fits around HIM, and that everything he experiences or encounters is related to him in some form.

This is the same way Rudy see things. He has never matured past this extremely immature way of looking at things. The idea that the world does not revolve around them never occurs to children, as it does not occur to Rudy.

For example, children view their parents as only having to do with them and connected only to them, rather than as separate people with their own lives, needs, wants, feelings, etc. Parents are very one dimensional to young children; despite the fact that children are only one part of the parent's life, the child does not see this nor understand it in any way.

To a child, parents only exist as their caretakers. It is the only context children view parents in and the only context they can understand. This is identical to how Rudy the narcissist views all other people: outside of the narcissist and the narcissist's needs, these people do not exist.

As children mature, they learn that this viewpoint is not true; they learn to see and appreciate their parents as individuals that are separate from themselves. Rudy does not.

The development of Rudy is so arrested that this, coupled with such extreme self-focus means he is never able to separate himself as an authentic individual from the external world.

Because of this, Rudy often feels acted upon by the world and other people or circumstances, rather than as people who act in the world.

In Rudy's view, he does not act, but rather react to the things that are being done to him. It's as if he never outgrew the idea of himself as a powerless child, unable to take control or ownership of his own life.

He behaves as though other people are still responsible for his emotions, the way that parents are responsible for a small child. He seems unable to own his choices or even to recognize that things are choices. And this is also like a child.

Rudy the narcissist is generally impulsive, irrational and extremely immature. He is careless, irresponsible and foolhardy. He doesn't seem able to consider consequences or think about things before he does them, just like a child.

When pressed for an answer as to why he's done something, Rudy may seem just as mystified as everyone else. "I don't know" is a very common answer. It may be the truth. He seems to possess very little insight as to why he does things, simply reacting on impulse as we see children do.

Like a child, Rudy often feels helpless in a world of more powerful, more competent, more knowledgeable adults.

However, this is also an excuse. It's easier to be a helpless victim. If you are a victim, you can never be blamed. If you are helpless, you can never be forced to take responsibility.

Children are not blamed for not controlling themselves or for their choices. Rudy doesn't seem to feel he should be either. He doesn't seem to understand the difference between a child and an adult, and he will often say things to that effect. These are mostly things that no self-respecting mature adult would ever say.

*FAGGOT!*

He may compare himself to a child, compete with the children, or complain that his spouse (LOL) holds "double standards" because the kids are allowed to get away with things that they are called out for. Rudy doesn't seem to realize that adults and children are held to different standards, or why this should be.

For example, the narcissist must be asked repeatedly every single night to bring their plate into the kitchen, or throw their clothing in the hamper rather than leaving these things on the ground. Instead of simply doing it, the narcissist responds that little Johnny never does it either but he doesn't get yelled at. Little Johnny is seven. The narcissist is 40 and is one of Little Johnny's parents.

The discrepancy here is obvious; this is the type of response you would receive from a child that does not want to do his chores, not an adult. To the narcissist, this is a clear example of favoritism and being attacked for who they are. It does not seem to enter Rudy's mind that there is a very large difference between a 7-year-old and a 40-year-old. Regardless of whether or not he actually feels this way, the childishness and absurdity of his argument is really
unbelievable-almost shocking in it's ignorance. There is not only the complete refusal to behave as an adult, there is an inability to even understand why this would be expected.

The truth is, underneath of all of the horrible things Rudy does, the narcissist is still that 5-year-old child pretending he is somebody else to escape an abusive situation that ended years ago. When all of Rudy's reasoning is examined, when all of Rudy's behavior is scrutinized and looked at through the lens of perspective rather than pain, this is what we are left with: a person with the emotional maturity of a toddler who cannot understand why they are expected to
behave otherwise and who is trying desperately to pretend they are somebody else.

All of Rudy's attention seeking, all of Rudy's manipulations, all of Rudy's gas lighting, all of Rudy's smear campaigns, all of Rudy's abuse, all of the hurtful things he does, when seen for what they really are, these things are nothing but childish behaviors that have been perpetrated by an adult.

Every single one of these things is seen in children. Gas-lighting is a 3 year old with chocolate all over his face who is hiding the chocolate bar behind his back in plain view, saying "What chocolate, Mommy? I don't have chocolate." Smear campaigns are a 6-year-old telling lies about a girl to all that girl's friends so they won't like her anymore. Though these behaviors are sometimes seen as sophisticated schemes, they really aren't. They are the same childish and
petty things we all dealt with on the elementary school playground. They are just more confusing and therefore more dangerous because they are coming from an adult.
AlleyCat
2024-05-22 02:04:41 UTC
On Tue, 21 May 2024 18:38:45 -0700, Mike Colangelo says...
AlleyPussyBitch is one of the [sic] several people who *capitulate* and *submit* to Rudy on an [sic] daily basis,
Nooo... that's not narcissistic at all.

Pretty sad when narcissists like Rudy, have to change others' text to make it seem they fucked up, when in
reality, it's Rudy who's fucked up... in the head.

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his
little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

There Are Several Theories For Why Rudy Can't Stop Lying

Rudy's An Undeserved Narcissist

Narcissists are often pathological liars, because they simply don't care about
the truth.

They prefer to tell lies and gain control over people than be honest.

Sometimes, compulsive liars are highly impulsive people who struggle to take
the time to think things through and tell the truth.

Lying doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but it could be a sign of
something more sinister.

By the age of three or four, we all start to lie. At this point in our brain's
development, we learn that we have an incredibly versatile and powerful tool at
our disposal - our language - and we can use it to actually play with reality
and affect the outcome of what's happening.

Sooner or later we learn that lying is "bad," and we shouldn't really do it.
But if Jim Carey's "Liar Liar" taught us anything, it's that this just isn't
feasible. We all have to lie sometimes.

But some people are pathological liars, meaning they can't stop spreading
misinformation about themselves and others. The psychological reasons for why
some people are this way is a bit of a mystery, but in the third edition of the
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, pathological lying is a
disorder in its own right, as well as a symptom of personality disorders like
psychopathy and narcissism.

"I think it comes from a defect in the neurological wiring in terms of what
causes us to have compassion and empathy," psychiatrist Judith Orloff, author
of "The Empath's Survival Guide," told Business Insider. "Because narcissists,
sociopaths, and psychopaths have what's called empathy deficient disorder,
meaning they don't feel empathy in the way we would."

The Truth Doesn't Matter to Narcissists

When you don't care about other people, lies don't seem to matter. A lack of
empathy essentially means a lack of conscience, which is a hard concept to
grasp for a lot of people.

"When they lie it doesn't hurt them in the same way it would hurt us," Orloff
said. "So many people get into relationships with pathological liars, or just
can't understand why they're lying, because they're trying to fit these people
into the ordinary standards of what it means to be empathetic."

But they don't fit. In fact, they may not even realize they are lying half the
time, because they're not conscious of it. Orloff said they actually believe
they are telling the truth a lot of the time. It's not so much about the fact
itself, she said, as it is about wanting to have power over somebody.

This is extremely dangerous for highly sensitive people, because they attract
narcissists. Then when they see someone is lying, they try and figure it out,
or blame themselves. Once the lies start, it can end with the victim being
gaslighted, which is essentially when they are told over and over again that
their version of reality is incorrect, and they begin to believe the warped
truth of the abuser.

"The great power of relationships is when you can tell the truth to one
another, and trust each other, and be authentic - and with pathological liars
you can't trust them," Orloff said. "You can't base your life around them. It's
like a moral deficit, and there's no accountability. Someone who is a
pathological liar will not say I'm sorry for doing it. They will say it's your
fault."

The only way to escape the clutches of a pathological liar is to be strong
enough to say "no this is not my fault, this is not ringing true to me, so I
can't really trust you," she said.

Unfortunately, people tend to doubt themselves, because the lies can escalate
subtly. It may start with a small white lie, and a few months later the
victim's life with be a mess of confusion because of the web of tall tales that
has been woven.

"If somebody lies, don't try and make an excuse about it," Orloff said. "A lie
is a lie. And if you bring it up to the person and they say it's your fault, or
no it didn't happen, just know there's something very wrong going on."

Psychologist Linda Blair, an author of many psychology books, told Business
Insider some compulsive liars are simply too impulsive to tell the truth. The
impulsive-reflective scale is ingrained in our genes, and it's very hard for
someone highly impulsive to take the time to think things through, just as it
is a challenge for a reflective person to jump into something head first.

"If you're an impulsive person, it's really hard to break the habit, because
you have this terrible feeling inside you that you have to sort things out
right now," Blair said. "So when it comes to your head, you just say it. That
doesn't mean you necessarily lie, but it's a little harder for you to stop from
lying, more than it is for someone who's more reflective."

Pathological lying and narcissism aren't synonymous, they just sometimes go
hand in hand. In other cases, compulsive liars just might not have the capacity
to stop themselves blurting things out. And Blair said they just need to learn
to control their urges and compulsions. Their lies don't necessarily come from
a bad place.

"I don't think it's something they know how to deal with," she said. "We think
probably it has something to do with actual brain function and the way some
people's brains work, which makes it much harder for them to understand the
effect it will have on other people... We think, but we just don't know yet
for sure."
AlleyCat

AlleyCat

AlleyCat