More Bullshit Liberal Semantics
2019-04-12 00:13:37 UTC
On Thu, 11 Apr 2019 00:10:58 -0600, Gronk says...
Trump?s false claim that Obama had the "same" family separation policy
But they HAD a family separation policy.

I KNEW you'd bring up that "POLICY" bullshit. Just because it wasn't
written down the EXACT same as it is now, doesn't mean that the Obama
regime didn't do the EXACT same thing.

More bullshit liberal semantics.

[whining] buuut Obamaaaa's border patrollll didn't separate families as a
matter of lawwwww.

Doesn't matter... they did it JUST the same.
--

Navy CorPse man?

57 states?

He Sees Dead People: "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its
unbroken line of fallen heroes - I see many of them in the audience
here today.

Haley Joel Osment Has NOTHING On Obama

I bowled a 129 like a Special Olympian?

Yeah, THAT Was Sensitive

Israel is a strong friend of Israel's?

I just noticed I can't speak without my teleprompter!

It would cost... it would cost about... the same as what we would
spend... it would cosssst...It would cost... it would cost about...
the same as what we would spend... it would cosssst...It would
cost... it would cost about... the same as what we would spend... it
would cosssst...It would cost... it would cost about... the same as
what we would spend... it would cosssst...

2004: Obama opposes the federal Defense of Marriage Act while running for
a U.S. Senate seat in Illinois. He also opposes same-sex marriage.

The Defense of Marriage Act, signed by Bill Clinton, allows states to
refuse to recognize same-sex marriages legally established in other
states. It previously prevented the federal government from recognizing
same-sex marriages, until the Supreme Court ruled that provision
unconstitutional in 2013.

http://tinypic.com/r/24edz89/8

"I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman." - Barack Hussein
Obama

http://tinypic.com/r/23vgxap/8

"I believe that marriage, is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for
me as a Christian, it's also a scared union." - Barack Hussein Obama

"I am not a supporter of gay marriage as it has been thrown about,
primarily just as a strategic issue. I think that marriage, in the minds
of a lot of voters, has a religious connotation." - Barack Hussein Obama
Alan Baker
2019-04-12 00:28:58 UTC
On Thu, 11 Apr 2019 00:10:58 -0600, Gronk says...
Trump?s false claim that Obama had the "same" family separation policy
But they HAD a family separation policy.
I KNEW you'd bring up that "POLICY" bullshit. Just because it wasn't
written down the EXACT same as it is now, doesn't mean that the Obama
regime didn't do the EXACT same thing.
They didn't do the exact same thing.
Post by AlleyCat
More bullshit liberal semantics.
So it would be YOU who is making it semantics.
Post by AlleyCat
[whining] buuut Obamaaaa's border patrollll didn't separate families as a
matter of lawwwww.
Doesn't matter... they did it JUST the same.
No they didn't do it the same.

'President Trump repeated a false claim to reporters Tuesday, wrongly
blaming the Obama administration for instituting a policy in which
children were separated from their parents at the Southern border.'

<https://www.npr.org/2019/04/09/711446917/fact-check-trump-wrongly-states-obama-administration-had-child-separation-policy>

'The president implied that children were being separated from their
parents at the border because of a law enacted by Democrats.

Actually, the policy in question was enacted by his own administration.'

<https://www.npr.org/2018/05/29/615211215/fact-check-are-democrats-responsible-for-dhs-separating-children-from-their-pare>

I can provide many, many more sources if need be.
Gronk
2019-04-17 04:53:36 UTC
Here... fissed it for ya.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/27/trumps-false-claim-that-obama-had-same-family-separation-policy/
Trump’s false claim that Obama had the same family separation policy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/10/trump-digs-false-claim-that-he-stopped-obamas-family-separation-policy/
Trump digs in on false claim that he stopped Obama’s family separation policy
AlleyCat
2019-04-17 16:23:06 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 22:53:36 -0600, Gronk says...
Post by Gronk
Here... fissed it for ya.
https://www.washingtonpost.com
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump: Obama Put Kids In Cages, Obama Separated Children
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date April 9, 2019

Speaking to reporters in the White House on Tuesday, President Donald
Trump denied reports that he wants to restart a policy of "family
separation" at the U.S.-Mexico border, saying that policy originated with
the Obama administration.

"We're not looking to do that," Trump said. But "once you don't have
[family separation], that's why you have many more people coming."

Trump also said that the family separation policy began under the Obama
administration:

"President Obama separated the children, by the way, just so you
understand. President Obama separated the children. Those cages that were
shown -- I think they were very inappropriate. They were built by
President Obama's administration, not by Trump. President Obama had child
separation. Take a look. The press knows it, you know it, we all know it.
I'm the one who changed that. I'll tell you something: once you don't have
[family separation], that's why you see many more people coming. They are
coming like it's a picnic, like 'let's go to Disney Land.' President Obama
separated children, I was the one who changed it."
--
Dumbest President EVER:

http://youtu.be/T_AAMa_X2dM

Gronk